Drabble-2

ONESHOT IDLE

The quiet peaceful IDLE dorm ended when the members were sitting in the living room, relaxing after a heavy schedule, watching a comedy, hearing the maknae scream, or rather her words:
- I want to be your "girlfriend" tomorrow, Yuqi!
Soyeon (group leader, rolled her eyes as she sighed): - I thought that today everything would be calm.
Minnie (Thai dreamer, smiled): - If Yuqi answered the way Shu wants, then the evening would be quiet, captain.
Miyeon (the princess of the group, got up from her seat, ready to go and offer her services, was stopped by Minnie's hand): - I would like Shu to be my girlfriend.
Minnie and Soyeon sighed heavily as they resumed their viewing of the movie.
Miyeon (crossing her arms, pouting): - Why do you never respond to my desire?
Soyeon (holding the remote in her hand, made the sound a little louder): - Because, unnie, we are used to hearing such words from you.
Just as their film resumed and they plunged into the scene again, Shuhua's desperate voice interrupted them again:
- I want to wear those cute couple clothes I gave you for your birthday, Yuqi! I want and I will! And just dare not wear them tomorrow! - she threatened her friend, after everyone heard the door slam.
Shuhua (she rushed past them without even noticing, waving her arms, talking to herself): - Yuqi is stupid, but she is so cute in pajamas with giraffes, I just wanted to cuddle her. No, no, don't give in, you're a strong and powerful wolf, not Mata. But she's so sweet, sweet...
After waiting for Shuhua to disappear from the radar, the older girls looked at each other, a knowing smile shone on their faces, then they returned to the film again.
But, alas, if the evening had already been disrupted by Shuhua's cries, then it could not continue so calmly. Especially when Yuqi joined them to watch the movie.
She really looked really cute in her giraffe pajamas, which the unnies immediately told her when she squeezed between MinMi and sat next to Soyeon.
Yuqi (after Soyeon pulled her to him, hugged her, closed her eyes for a moment, whispered softly): - Shu, was she too angry?
Soyeon (Captain, gently ruffled the girl's hair, brushing her bangs off her face): - No, she wasn't mad at you.
Minnie (sitting on the other side, gently ran her fingers along Yuqi's shoulder): - On the contrary, she thought you were very cute.
Miyeon (looks at her lovingly and warns her): - But you better wear ‘couple clothes’ tomorrow. I don't want to see my Shusha upset.
Yuqi (snuggling closer to Soyeon's side, looking for comfort and care in her): - I'll put them on, but only tomorrow. They are too cute (admitted, blushing). I'm a cool girl now. And tough girls don't wear cute things.
Minnie and Soyeon laughed at such a statement, Miyeon just shook her head in disbelief at hearing such a thing, she just sighed as she said:
- You are wrong, and you know it very well. We have an example of someone who looks like a cool, charismatic girl even with cute little things. Do you remember her name?
Yuqi (dramatically sighed without answering).

The next morning, fans took pictures of Shuhua with Yuqi on their phones or cameras wearing cute beige berets and sweatshirts. They became number one in the search engine, everyone, as one, repeated "they are like a couple on a walk."