Love for my unnie_(1)

ONESHOT IDLE

First message:

Minnie: Shu, your cookies are so delicious. Yum-yum, your fingers

Shuhua: I'm glad you liked it, unnie. Can you bake some more?

Minnie: I'd like a cheesecake.

Shuhua: If I do it, will you come? I miss you unnie.

Minnie: Wow, baby, I miss you too.

Shuhua: Will you come unnie?

Minnie: Of course, as soon as you write what you did, I'll come.

**

There was a happy squeak in the house and the two members who looked out of their rooms to see what happened greeted strange dances. A very excited girl rushed past them as a meteor, right into the kitchen.

Soojin : Shuhua, what are you doing?

Shuhua : I'll borrow the kitchen for an hour, okay Jinjin?

Miyeon : What are you going to cook?

Soojin : For whom? For Minnie Unnie?

Shuhua : Cheese cheesecake ! Minnie unnie wants to eat it.

Sugino ( tsundere hiding dissatisfaction ): Do you need help?

Miyeon ( can't help maknae's cute demeanor ): Make it bigger, I want to taste your food too.

Shuhua (focused on the recipe, waves her hand): Unni, you are disturbing me. I'll clear the kitchen in an hour, I promise.

**

An hour later, a delicious aroma of pastries was spreading through the house, the kitchen was shining with cleanliness, all the dishes were washed (a very rare picture), Shuhua excitedly photographed the cheesecake, sending the picture to Minnie.

Shuhua : Hurry up, unnie, I'm waiting for you ( many hearts ).

Soojin ( from her room, secretly looking at the maknae, her thoughts ): Why did she only cook for Minnie Unnie? ( she unknowingly puffs up ).

Miyeon ( watching from the couch, thinks the same thing as Soojin, only adds at the end ): ShuShu is so cute!

**

Yuqi ( not hiding his jealousy, looks at Minnie about to go out ): I could also make you cheesecake if you asked.

Minnie ( looks in the mirror ): You don't know how to cook, Yuqi.

Yuqi ( displeased ): I can learn. Shuhua learned, why can't I?

Minnie ( smiling, comes up to Yuqi, the head ): Of course you can learn, but I have to wait a long time, and I want cheesecake now. Don't be bored, I'll be there soon, bye ( waved her hand, went out the door).

**

Shuhua ( stares at the front door, tapping the floor impatiently with his foot): Jinjin, why is it taking so long? Our hostels are very close, so why did it take so long ( she complains to an older friend that she is watching some kind of program on TV )

Soojin ( without emotion ): Call her and find out.

Miyeon ( looking out the window ): She's already getting up ( Shuhua screams excitedly, dancing). Aigu, you are so cute, let me kiss you! ( runs up to the maknae, hugs and rubs his nose on the girl's cheek).

Shuhua ( breaks out of Miyoen's embrace when the doorbell rings, she opens the doors and yells ): Minnie-unnie! You've come! (not letting the girl take off her shoes, she hung around her neck, hugging her tightly ).

Minnie ( smiles happily, hugs the maknae tightly, her head gently ): Sorry to be late. So where is my food?

**

A little later in the kitchen.

Minnie (biting off another piece of tasty cheesecake, meets an enthusiastic look from Shuhua, smiles shyly): This is really delicious, Shu. I would just eat it if I didn't feel thirsty.

Shuhua (interrupts his unnie, jumps up from his chair, shouting as he goes): I completely forgot, unnie! It's good that you reminded me! (Runs to his room) I deliberately ... somewhere here ... (mutters, rummaging in his hidden drawer) Found it!!! (she shouts delightedly, holding some strange package in her hands, returning to the kitchen again ) Everything will be done now, unnie!

Minnie (staring in surprise at the noisy maknae that was cooking something with a crash): Can I help you? (Asked worriedly when she heard "oh" from a girl)

Shuhua (sharply turned her head, shook her head negatively ): No! It's almost done!

Miyeon (curiously leaning against the doorjamb): Why are you so nervous, Shu?

Soojin (from the room): She's nervous about Minnie-unnie.

Miyeon : Why? / Minnie: Because of me?

Shuhua: Do not listen to them, Minnie-unnie (put a cup in front of her, then took a teapot and poured hot water into it, an unusual aroma spread through the kitchen): Help yourself, unnie; I specially saved this tea for you.

Minnie (inhales the floral scent of the tea, picks up the cup and sips carefully, then exhales in bliss): ShuShu , this is traditional Thai orange tea! How long have I not drank it! Come here (she opened her arms, Shuhua happily dived there, hugging her beloved unnie), thank you (she kissed the top of her head, then let go, took a sip again, savoring him).

Soojin (pursed her lips, furrowed her brows, her voice betrayed her when she asked with jealousy): Why am I only learning about him now? Did you only keep it for Minnie-unnie?

Shuhua (not seeing the obvious problem here, just answered): Yes. I bought it back when we were performing at MMA in Bangkok.

Miyeon (taking a packet of tea in her right hand, reads the composition, stopped her reading, and turned to Minnie): Did you really drink all the supply that you brought from home then? I thought you said you would definitely leave it for the holidays.

Minnie ( lowered her eyes guiltily, scratched her chin, confessed ): I have nothing else. ( then making excuses ) However, it was so delicious, you know!

Miyeon ( looked at Minnie oddly, shook her head ): I don’t know, I still haven’t tasted it. We wanted to have a tea party with you this week. So wait, so we ... Minnie!

Minnie ( defending herself, hiding behind the maknae, who stood in front of her in defensive mode, preventing Miyoung from reaching ): Sorry, sorry, it's my fault!

Miyeon / Soojin simultaneously point to the maknae; she raises an eyebrow, crosses her arms over her chest, and refuses them with a blank face.

Minnie ( also turns to Shuhua, looks imploringly at her, folding her palms in front of her in prayer ): ShuShu , just a little ... Please.

Shuhua ( sighs triumphantly, goes to his cache, pours a little into a bag, hands over to Miyong ): Enjoy your tea, Miyon-unni.

Minnie hugs and kisses her cheek tightly, Shuhua melts with tenderness and love, and she breaks into a smile, not noticing how the expression on Soojin's face changes, that he sees all this.

Shuhua (completely blissful, sitting down again at the chair, next to Minnie's, points to the half-eaten cheesecake ): Minnie-unnie, finish it with your tea.

Minnie ( gladly fulfills the request ): So delicious, Shu, now if I want cheesecake , I know who to contact.

Shuhua ( puffed out her chest rather, made a sharp gesture with her hand, then, sitting even closer to Minnie, whispered in her ear (but everyone who was in the kitchen heard) ): I will fulfill any of your requests, Minnie-unnie, because you are always in priority.

Minnie ( blushed sweetly at the sweet speeches of the maknae, almost choking on a piece, but taking a sip of tea, stayed alive ): Thank you, Shuhua.

Soojin / Miyeon: When will you cook for us, Shuhua? (To which the maknae just kept silent, completely absorbed in contemplation of Minnie, whom she loved so much now).

Seeing that they were being ignore, the older unnie went to their rooms, watching the couple from there.

Even when Minnie went to her dorm, Shuhua really volunteered to take her, but unnie flatly refused, saying that it was too late to return herself; neither Soojin / Miyeon understood what happened today.

Someone replaced her maknae; she never raised her voice during Minnie's stay in the house. She flirted openly with Minnie-unnie, which she confirmed when she responded to Miyeon's text. Minnie said that as soon as they left for their rooms, Shuhua began to shower her with compliments, look after her, and behave like a teenager in love.

Finally, when Minnie was almost out the door, she hugged her, kissed her cheek, whispered almost to her lips:

- Think of me, unnie, how I will think of you. Good night my beloved unnie.

The next morning, Miyeon decided to find out what was going on with their maknae.

Soojin didn't want to wait until the next morning, confident that she could find out today when she went to sleep with Shuhua.

- Sorry, Jinjin, but today I want to sleep on my own - opening a small doorway to my room, blocking the way, said Shuhua Soojin. - Good night, unnie - closing the doors, Shuhua said goodbye.

Soojin stood in front of the room for a while, but no one opened or invited, the upset girl returned to her room, lay down on the bed:

- What's going on with you, Shuhua? We've always slept together, why not today? Is it all because of Minnie-unnie? Did you fall in love with her forgetting about me? In addition, what about me? - Unbidden tears flowed from his eyes down his cheeks, falling behind the collar of his nightgown. She her side, closed her eyes, tried to sleep. Before falling asleep, she promised herself: - I must find out the truth, and if it turns out that Shuhua loves Minnie-unnie more than I do, I will fight. I can't just let go of the girl I love.