THE SHE-WOLF_1 (SHUQI - \AU)

ONESHOT IDLE

In one music company, late at night, 6 people were training in the dance hall. Sweat dripped from them, breath hitched, arms and legs gave trembled from the constant dance, but he stubbornly looked into the mirror image of himself and trained.
Their debut was set, they were preparing to blow up the stage with their confidence, power, to show that they deserve to be here too.
The song ended, automatically switched to the beginning and began to play again, they were going to rehearse the choreography when the music was turned off.
'That's enough for today, - said a respectable man, walking to the center of the hall, 'we need to discuss your debut. The leader asks, do you agree with everything?'
'We have already signed a contract with you'- wiping sweat from his face, from his neck, pulling his T-shirt off his sticky body, said a black-haired guy with smiling eyes.
'Just to make sure you don't change your mind. We decided that we will show you during the main awards ceremony. Go there and blow up the stage!'
"Wait, you forgot to say the name of our group," he was delayed by the voice of a girl who was calmly standing near a water cooler, waiting for a glass to pour.
The man who knew her for almost two months still couldn’t look directly into her eyes, always took them away, feeling like a stupid schoolboy, not a 40-year-old.
"Ah, I completely forgot, now you will be called “Black Wolf!” Cool name, right?"He grimaced in a semblance of a smile, waiting for a reaction, and she followed, a loud howl."I see you liked it. Mark, you are now the leader! By the way, the Boss allowed you to do whatever you want on stage. If there are any problems, we will solve it. Most importantly, we want to outdo all the cool music companies, to show that our company deserves to be in the Top!"
“Don’t worry, we’ll make sure everyone is talking about us after the award ceremony!” confidently assured his guy with dyed black-gray hair and a tattoo above his right eyebrow in the form of a cross.
“Since the son of the Boss promises this, then I can be sure,” the man laughed relaxed, leaving the dance hall, not forgetting to turn on the tape recorder.
“Just like I said, my father won’t interfere with us.” Stretching his body in different directions, he took off his shirt, tied it around his hips, said MingBin. “Let’s dance the part of Mark and Shuhua a couple more times, then we’ll go back home and order food.”
“Okay,” Shuhua simply said, the only girl among the 5 guys, standing in the center of the circle, adjusted her expression in her eyes, waited for her part, danced.
“Wow, what a cool little girl of ours,” Minho whistled from the end, a long-legged handsome black-haired guy with a beautiful dreamy voice. “Show even more malice in your unit, show that it is you who rules us!” he cheered her on, and so did the others, but Minho was louder.
“Stop calling me baby, oppa,” she stamped her foot in annoyance, Shuhua took a breath, then went to the sofa, lay down completely on it, covering her eyes: “I need to be cool in the eyes of the girls, I want them to keep their eyes on my performance.” . I want to leave with a number of hotties after the ceremony, and not with a pathetic "see you later."
"So be it, Shu!" shouted from the other end of the hall, Daemin, a foreigner like the girl, only from China. - We will all leave with numbers, and not only from the girls, but also the offer of sponsors.
“Ambitious people now rule the world, and we will become one of them. We will surpass everyone - raising a non-existent glass of alcohol, Mark made a speech. - Let's go home, cubs, tomorrow we have another hard day.

*
The house where Mark's personal car brought them was two floors with a garage where all their old musical instruments were stored. MinBin, in a businesslike way, went to the front door, dialed the code, and gallantly let the Taiwanese girl go ahead:
“Welcome home, princess.
“Fu,” Shuhua grimaced, walking around the guy and going inside, “forget about this childhood nickname already. I'm a wolf now, remember - I put on my slippers, went down the corridor straight to the kitchen, to see what was in the refrigerator.
“But I like it, you really look like a Taiwanese princess.” You are so beautiful, Shu, that if I didn’t know you personally, I would begin to court and seek your attention!
“I would have been scorched later,” he hugged his friend by the shoulders, Daemin grinned, throwing the bag with sports items on the floor next to the sofa on which he sat down. - Our Shu has been a "gentleman" since the age of 18.
“It’s a pity,” although no one heard any pity in MinBin’s voice. Hey guys, how about pizza?
Don't forget the soju! I want to get drunk tonight,” Mark called from the kitchen, slipping past them five minutes earlier. “There were only three eggs left in our refrigerator, kimchi and a piece of cheese lying around.
“Let them lie there further,” Daemin waved him off, dialing the familiar restaurant where he usually takes orders on his phone. “Everyone is quiet now. will order! He put his finger to his lips when he heard a voice from the other side of the tube.
*
The next morning, all 6 people were sleeping on folding mattresses in the middle of the living room. Empty bottles of soji, one bottle of whiskey, and a couple of fruit bottles lay scattered around them. In addition, under the table lay half-eaten pizza, a piece of some cheese and something else.
They were awakened by the ringing of a bell with their debut song, which they themselves had recorded in advance, instead of an alarm clock.
Shuhua lazily opened her eyes, feeling heavy on herself, lowering her eyes along the body, she saw the heads of Mark and Minho. She grinned at the picture, then moved slightly, but did not wake them up, sighed, rose sharply, pushed them off her:
Get up, it's time to go to work!
“Shu, don’t leave,” they drawled pitifully, grabbing air with their hands, “you are such a cool pillow.” Oh, hey, don't, don't hit, Shu, just don't go there! they laughed, defending themselves from the kicks.
“Opps, get up, there are two days left before the ceremony, we still need to coordinate a lot of things with the staff,” Shuhua hurried them, going to her room to clean herself up before leaving.

*
Later, after they got together with the staff for talks, while talking and suggesting ideas for the performance, what to wear and what makeup to do, the staff noticed one thing. Any questions, if they were addressed to Shuhua, were answered by 5 guys instead of her, and when the girl was indignant or interrupted them with annoyance, they said only one thing:
“Our little girl is not in a good mood, forgive her.
Shuhua endured, but another suggestion for an “outfit” blew her up inside and she shouted as she slammed the table hard:
“I’ll dress like you, Daemin! If you don't let me perform in the clothes I want, I'll go out !
"We forbid!" The guys jumped up from their seats, looking frightened at the girl's determined expression. “How can you not understand, we want the only girl in our group to be stunningly beautiful!"
"But...how will I jump in a dress?" Shuhua spread her hands."Or did you change the choreography?"
“No, we didn’t,” Mark sighed, “we want to see you in a dress, you are so beautiful in it.” We specially chose it for you.
“Yes, this is the first time we have come to a common agreement, and you know how rarely this happens between us,” MinBin added to the words.
“I’ll wear it on the red carpet next time or somewhere else,” Shuhua promised, relaxing, then smiled apologetically at the staff, “Sorry, they still think I’m a baby.” Show me once again what kind of clothes you offer us - scrolling through the portfolio, I thought about some, looking at the guys, trying them on them. She was satisfied, then began to look at the outfit for herself, scrolling to the end, she finally found what she was looking for: "This one, it will ideally emphasize my wolf nature."
*

They had the other two days scheduled down to the second. They could only rest for a short time. They prepared hard for the award ceremony as if they had been on stage for 10 years. They need to be remembered, wanted to immediately find information about them.
Once their performance was over, they expected to release their music video to keep the public's curiosity at the highest level.
*
“So, here I got a call from my father’s henchman,” MinBin said as he walked into their common room where everyone was resting after the last run of tomorrow’s performance, “He said that we will perform immediately after the girl group “burns down” the stage. .
- And who will burn the stage? Shuhua asked while catching her breath.
“It doesn’t matter, we’ll find out later,” the guy waved him off, falling on the sofa next to Shuhua, hugging her shoulders. Shuhua threw them off, moved away from him, pretending that she did not want such hugs from him. He just smiled sweetly, showing her his heart. - The main thing is that thanks to them, we will have an amazing audience. They will warm up the audience with their charisma and while they will digest their performances, here, bam, - he clapped his hands, smiling, - we appear, a new completely unknown group. We will continue with the same force, not even ashes will remain from the stage.
*
The MMA awards ceremony was boring, sitting in the dressing room reserved for them, Shuhua stared at the monitor where the artists performed after they were awarded the award without much interest. No one caught Shuhua's attention. For all two hours of the ceremony, there were no songs or music that would hook her.
“Bored, oppa, when are we going out there?”
“15 minutes, Shu,” Minho said, prejudicedly looking at himself from all sides, trying to find at least some flaw in his appearance. Finding nothing, he looked at her through the mirrors, thumbs up, “You look great, Shu!”
“I know,” she simply replied, turning away to meet Daemin’s admiring gaze. “Stop staring at me like that, oppa. You are strange.
“But Minho is right, you will drive everyone crazy, Shuhua!” Your beauty is indescribable, little wolf-eyes-hearts in her direction.
 "I'll go crazy with you," raised her hands up, rising from the chair, brushing off her long luxurious black hair, went to the door, opening it: " I'll reap near the stage."
“Wait,” but she disappeared behind the door, Daemin sighed, looking around at the rest of the guys, “Our little Shu has grown so much,” he said theatrically, folding his hands in prayer in front of him, “God, why did you let this happen?
“Stop it, Daemin,” MinBin laughed, “let’s better catch up with our obstinate beauty.”
“Hey, wait for your leader!” Mark shouted, finishing the brought food, wiping his lips and chin, bowing to the staff, thanking them for their care, running out of the room after the members.

*
There were many crowds near the stage, Shuhua stood in such a way that she would not stand out and interfere with the staff to do their job. she tried to separate herself from the noise that surrounded her, to focus only on not being nervous. She did not show her concern to Oppa, because knowing them, they would already be shaking over her, as if she were a porcelain figurine, and not a person. It had always been that way, even as a child, when she met them at the age of 14. Then she first came to Korea to audition for an actress, but she was ridiculed, saying that she was too small. She was kicked out into the street. Tough times to forget. It was then that she met them, though then they were still those hooligans, the dregs of society. But if they weren't...
She always considered them older brothers, as they were her younger sister.
But now, everything has changed, I have become older, I have become smarter and more confident in myself, I can stand up for myself.
"IDLE, five minutes until the exit!" Distracting from her sad thoughts, Shuhua managed to see the girls flash past her out of the corner of her eye.
Her eyes immediately fell on a girl with long red hair and a beautiful wide smile on her red lips. She was not a Korean, no, a girl from China. Her red-colored leather pants dropped to the bottom of her waist, a black top with sleeves, accessories in the style of a rock musician - all this caught Shuhua's attention.
She was drawn to that girl, Shuhua even took one step forward, but stopped when she heard:
"IDLE, good luck!" The girls stood in a semi-circle with their palms clasped, shouted words of encouragement, then quickly walked onto the stage.
"Shu, who did you stare at so much?" Daemin asked, waving in front of the girl’s eyes to wake her up. "Did someone like you?"
"Yes, and she's on stage right now. When they're done, I'll ask for her number."
“Even so,” MinBin drawled out the words, listening to the performance, “wow, they are cool!” Then those who will burn the stage are they? All right, guys, don't relax, a couple of minutes and we'll go out there!
“From now on, our fate is decided - we will become famous,” the leader who arrived in time picked up the speech, put his hand on the shoulders of Daemin and MingBin, grinned. “Let’s show what we can do, wolf !”
*
Shuhua watched with bated breath as IDLE finished their performance and walked off the stage. Her heart fluttered in her chest with anticipation. When she saw that Chinese girl, she immediately rushed forward. The girl was filming the microphone, fanning herself with the fan that was given to her, saying something to the blonde standing nearby, when a completely unfamiliar girl appeared before her eyes (a very beautiful girl, her brain noticed).
 "I liked your guitar playing. You set my heart on fire with your performance."
“Thank you,” Song Yuqi (that was the name of the girl) blushed at the compliment, admiring the hieroglyphs on the stranger’s forearm. "Is it in Chinese?"
"In Mandarin. I'm going to performance now, I would like you to watch it. Is your group still here?" Shuhua filled all of her personal space (for some reason, Yuqi didn't mind).
“No, we will be here until the end of the ceremony,” Yuqi replied, looking away when the members called her. - I have to go.
“Before you leave, will you give me your number?” I want to get to know you better,” Yuqi held out her phone, Yuqi took it as if under hypnosis, quickly dialed the number, then scratched her cheek, and said uncertainly:
But I still don't know your name.
"Shuhua. Yeh Shuhua, nice to meet you,” Shuhua said with a satisfied smile as she picked up her phone.
"I'm Yuqi. Song Yuqi from IDLE. Why don't you give me your number?" Yuqi pouted cutely.
“After my performance, I will write to you, be sure to answer me, beautiful.” Shuhua leaned even closer, whispered in her ear, in Chinese, then pulled away, waved her hand and ran to the stage, where her oppas were already called.
Yuqi hurried to catch up with her members, hoping that Shuhua, her new acquaintance, would call her.
She is so mysterious. And if I remember it like that, I haven't seen it anywhere. But nothing, I will now see her performance from the audience and then I will recognize the group.
*

The stage plunged into darkness, the whole hall was perplexed, as well as the artists. According to the script, it should be different, apparently something was changed again at the last minute. The clatter of claws was heard from the darkness, then the silhouette of a wolf appeared, alert ears, gray eyes attentively following the prey, a bright red moon appeared from the clouds, the wolf looked at her and howled.
Soon the pack joined the wolf. They howled at the moon, then shaking themselves, they rushed forward, showing their fangs.
Yuqi, who was sitting next to the members, flinched at the sharp gliding and ferocious growl of the beast. After that, everyone heard a quiet squeak, the cry of a baby, the growl of a wolf subsided, a guitar, an electric guitar sounded instead.
-They also play rock. Cool - drawn into the beat, where after each stretched string the howl of a wolf sounded.
After that, something crazy, incredible and powerful began. Never in the history of award ceremonies has there been anything like this on stage. It was as if the whole stage had become a filming location for a movie. Each action complemented the previous one, the music smoothly moved from rock to a classical melody, replacing it with electro-pop. So everything is harmonious, surprisingly, the whole hall was already clapping, shouting, and after dancing, 5 guys jumped onto the stage.
Their stage costume was also beyond reality - from a distance it seemed that it was not a man, but a wolf in front of them.
“Werewolf,” Yuqi whispered, remembering the character on Shuhua’s shoulder, “that’s what that word meant. But why can't I see her, where is she?"
As if answering her question, the light focused on the 5 guys who stood in a circle, intertwined in a chaotic movement, and after the black-haired guy (looks like a devil) rapped, the chorus began.
The girl suddenly jumped out through the ring created from male hands, her strong voice and charisma emanating from her, plus the visual effect instantly covered the entire audience, drawing attention to itself.
What else surprised all the artists, everyone in the hall and behind the stage, the girl did not sing in Korean. But that wasn't strange, it was strange that the whole audience sang along with her:
Yes, I'm a wolf!
Eat you!
Yes, I'm a wolf, wow!
Yes, I am a black wolf!
I`m a she-wolf and I came here to win your heart!

Yuqi was in complete shock, both auditory and visual.
“I thought we were crazy, but they are on a completely different level,” group leader Seoyoung quietly shared her opinion.
The girls nodded in agreement.
What is their group name? Soyeon clarified to the staff, but he did not know what to answer, because he himself was not aware of the changes in the script. “They intrigued me.
“Me too,” Yuqi said softly to herself as she followed Shuhua’s every move on stage.
She flinched slightly when their eyes locked and Shuhua blew her a kiss, making her heart pound with joy.
The performance came to an end, the audience again saw instead of the retreating 6 members of an unknown group, wolves, where the main one, with black fur, turned his face to the audience, grinned evilly, showing his fangs. As if giving a warning to everyone, we came here to become kings!
The whole hall raged with applause, shouts, a request to return and give an encore.
But no one came out, because these performers were lying exhausted in their dressing room, sleeping.
True, Shuhua had the strength to send a short message with the words:
Those hieroglyphs meant "Wolf".
Yuqi, who read this message a little later, smiled as she mentally tapped her forehead.
" I almost guessed it."
Then she began to type the text, but after typing it, she erased it, closed her eyes, sighed:
"Why is it so hard to send her a message? This is just a girl with whom we may have a close relationship in the future ... close friends. But Shuhua probably expects other relationships from me, if you remember that air kiss addressed to me, it was a hint about who she prefers to date. But, alas, such a relationship, I just can’t give it to her. If I write this to her, will she still want to be friends with me?"
Yuqi decided that today she would not write anything, tomorrow. Now is the best time to rest, especially after a grueling day and evening. Tomorrow, with a new day, maybe ... .