Drabble - 11. Secret

ONESHOT IDLE

(сontinuation of drabble 4 and 9)

Hey, are you free today? How about meeting up and hanging out? »

Yuqi smiled as she reread the text she sent, her heart pounding louder just by imagining the face of the questioning girl.

She looked up at her members, assessing the room. They were going to record Shuhua's new song today, but no time was given, so Yuqi wasn't sure when she would be free.

Now I’ll ask you a minute, ” she wrote back, put down the phone, sat half- the couch, looked at Miyeon passing by her, asked:

- When do we record?

- A record? Ah, you're talking about Shu. Ask Seoyeon.

Yuqi stood up, adjusted her clothes, and walked towards the leader's room, where the synthesizers were audible. Knocked softly, looked inside, Soyeon put aside what she was doing, turned her attention to her:

“Sorry to interrupt, dear. I wanted to ask, what time to be in the company today?

- We agreed on an hour of the day. Are you going out? – Yuqi nodded, Soyeon shifted her gaze to the keys of the synthesizer, ran her finger over them, thoughtfully added: “Be on time, Yuqi.”

- Of course I will, - Yuqi assured her, smiling happily, wishing good luck, closed the doors, quickly returned to the living room, picked up the phone, typed: “ Meet me at our place in 20 minutes. I have time until one o'clock ."

I need to dress nice, I want her to look only at me. I need to take another step towards making her my girlfriend.

**

Shuhua stared at the blank sheet of paper while fiddling with the pen. Before recording, she decided to paint all parts of the text, to whom they would belong. If she immediately decided on Soyeon, then she had to think about Minnie and Miyeon. Now she had to write Yuqi's words.

A written text lay before her eyes, where she poured out her feelings for the girl, replacing the words “love” with “fire”.

Looking at Shuhua's text, she hesitated whether to show it or change it.

Today they will have a re-recording, improvements and possible corrections are inevitable.

A blank sheet of paper, he beckoned to him, thoughts created new images, she just had to take a pen in her fingers and start writing.

But Shuhua did not dare.

Closing her eyes, leaning her head back on the chair, she was carried away at the moment when she first realized that she was in love with her friend.

For some reason, the closer the time to the recording of her song, the more anxious her heart became.

Maybe refuse?

Yes, such thoughts constantly clouded her mind, but seeing Soyeon's reassuring smile or feeling Minnie/Miyeon's secure embrace, Shuhua continued.

Sighing, Shuhua opened her eyes, took a sheet of paper, placed the written text in front of her, circled the beginning of Yuqi's text, and began to rewrite.

The sea draws your steps on the sand

Sunset reflects in your eyes

How beautiful you are in your beauty moon

And how alienated you are when you are far away.

The text written further did not correspond to what was written before.

Shuhua neatly folded the new text and hid the drawer of her desk, took another sheet and already under dictation (read aloud) wrote the required text.

I could leave him, Yuqi still won't understand, because recently she just doesn't pay attention to me. I became empty space for her.

**

Soyeon really wanted to help her muse create a masterpiece from the written lyrics, because she thought, really thought that Shuhua wrote a great song. She sat at her synthesizer and thought about how best to recreate the melody, referring to hints from Shuhua. What she managed to compose until today was only a sketch, created from different sounds, but not united into harmony.

She did not want to show an uncut diamond, so she sat and picked up the sounds, plunging further into the atmosphere of sadness.

A copy of the lyrics of Shuhua's song lay in front of her, she periodically glanced at it, read the words over and over again.

Just when she thought she had found the right tune, there was a knock on her door, and then a smiling Yuqi peeked in.

Literally five minutes of their dialogue lasted, then Soyeon was left alone again.

But, the appearance of Yuqi brought results.

Soyeon found the missing note created by the melodic sound.

And as soon as this sound fell on the notes, Soyeon realized - this is it.

Now you can show the result to Shuhua and wait for her approval.

**

Humming some familiar tune, Minnie strolled through the store looking for her favorite chocolate drink. There is still time to record a new song, I didn’t want to sit at home, so taking permission from the manager, the girl went out into the street.

Who would have thought that Shu would take up writing a song. I remember on one show, she wrote the lyrics for the intro. The comic text is more like a children's song, instantly flew around the Internet and became in the first place in music chats. Nobody could believe that this would happen. Now, our maknae has written a whole song with emotions.

Who prompted the writing of the text, Minnie did not even ask, everything was clear from the very beginning. Minnie had long guessed who Shuhua's heart belonged to.

She knew that the chances of an affirmative answer were zero, since Yuqi would always see Shuhua as her best friend.

Because Yuqi already has someone she wants to date in mind.

By the way…

“Minnie-unnie, thank you for agreeing to meet me before I go on my date with Yuqi. Don't worry, there's still time before you meet her. Plus we're fast, right?

“Yes, Soojin,” Minnie said, not particularly happy, following her ex-girlfriend and member to the back of the store, away from prying eyes.

**

Miyeon, help me out. She is here with me. It's been 15 minutes and she's still with me. Please call me ."

Miyeon did not hesitate, after reading the SMS, she immediately dialed Minnie's phone number, giving her voice annoyance, she spoke (knowing very well that not only Minnie would hear her game):

- Why are you taking so long? If you haven't found that chocolate drink, we can do without it. I finally found a movie to watch. I'm waiting for you.

- Oh, sorry, sorry, I'm on my way. Don't turn on the movie without me, I'll be there soon.

Next, Miyeon heard Minnie say to the other girl:

- It's time for me, and for you too, Yuqi is already interrupting the phone with messages.

- Oh, yes, Woogie, I completely forgot that we were supposed to meet. I hope we see each other under different circumstances. I like talking to you, Minnie-unnie - the voice of the one Miyeon did not want to remember, flirtatious notes began to be heard in it, and honestly Miyeon did not like it.

She cleared loudly, reminding herself, Minnie did not take a long time to say goodbye, just waved her hand and left.

**

Yuqi looked at the unread messages she wrote to her friend with concern. Their usual place where they usually met was not far from the music agency, and Yuqi glanced there from time to time. Seeing a friend coming out of the Cube , she hid, went out only when a person passed by. She was hiding not because she was afraid, no, she just didn’t want unnecessary rumors to go around later. To be completely honest with herself, Yuqi did not want these rumors to reach certain ears.

Shuhua is still unaware that Yuqi is still dating Soojin. Keeps contact with her. In general, there is nothing so criminal here, so as not to meet and spend time with a former member , if not for one small "if".

If Soojin had remained loyal to Shuhua...

If only she hadn't hurt Shuhua's heart by showing her true self.

Yuqi did not justify her, no, just, well, how to say, probably just looked from her side at the events that took place before and after Shuhua's confession of love to Soojin.

"Before" - Shuhua confessed, Soojin accepted but asked her to wait until she sorted out her feelings for Shuhua.

"After" - Literally the next day, Shuhua found Soojin in the same bed with an acquaintance, kissing another girl, letting someone else's hand caress her .

Yuqi, and not only her, all the other members, first saw such a cold, aloof look Shuhua turned to Soojin when she came a little later in the day, begging to listen to her.

On her part, as Soojin herself said when she called Yuqi and asked to meet at a cafe opposite their agency:

- That girl took me by surprise, I didn't want to kiss her, and I really don't understand how I ended up in her bed.

After listening to her friend, seeing sincere tears in Soojin's eyes, Yuqi opened her arms, promising that she would talk to Shuhua.

- Please, Yuqi, you are her best friend, she will listen to you.

Yuqi thought so too, but as soon as she stuttered, Shuhua interrupted her by saying:

- She's two-faced, Woogie. While her eyes are crying and begging for forgiveness, her heart is calm.

- How do you know, Shu? You haven't seen her, she...

“It’s not the first time I’ve heard such excuses from her,” Shuhua said, stopping Yuqi’s attempts again.

- How not for the first time? But you never told us about...

- Because I believed her, and now I might have believed it if it weren’t for this proof of her lie – flipping through something on her phone, then opening the right message, showed Yuqi, then began to read: “Soojin herself suggested going to a nightclub, ordered us wine, after, when we got drunk, she asked me to visit. As soon as the doors to my house closed, she climbed in with kisses. Shu, I'm sorry, but who am I to say no to a beautiful girl like Soojin?

- Not true! She was set up, Shu, - Yuqi justified, still not believing a single word.

- Woogie, please stop. I don't want to lose you either,” she snapped as she left the room, leaving Yuqi alone with her thoughts fuzzy.

Yuqi didn't believe, didn't want to believe that Soojin could do this herself. An innocent, pure tsundere , their JinJin just couldn't.-  She was framed.

With such thoughts, Yuqi continued to keep in touch with Soojin.

First correspondence, then short meetings, long warm hugs, gentle kisses on the cheek, Yuqi's heart was filled with completely different feelings towards Soojin.

Romantic plan.

The very fact, not knowing Yuqi fell in love.

In a girl.

And it seems that this girl did not mind when Yuqi's lips were accidentally kissed on the cheek goodbye, but came into contact with the lips.

From that moment on, they began to kiss more often, at every opportunity.

Their messages have acquired a "candy with a touch of uality" character.

Yuqi sank deeper into feelings, falling in love with Soojin.

Today, she decided to ask Soojin to be her girlfriend, and Yuqi also decided to tell everything to Shuhua and the members except for Minnie.

***

Soojin walked slowly into the meeting, scrolling through her contacts, trying to find something interesting instead of boring and annoying questions from Yuqi.

She was a little angry that her flirting with Minnie was interrupted by Miyeon's phone call.

Minnie, how I want to win you. With you, tears, tender hugs, timid stuttering words and awkward kisses on the cheek will not pass. No, you're just as tough as Shuhua. Can I leave you for dessert and try with Miyeon? No, it's better with Soyeon. Although…no, Soyeon doesn’t fit, now she’s like that lioness who protects her cub.

- Jin-jin, I'm here! - Yuqi heard the muffled voice coming from the other side of the road. - I thought you weren’t coming back, - she added with a bright (stupid) smile on her face, shining with her loving eyes.

I wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t for Miyeon – an annoying thought flashed through, but a happy smile appeared on her face in response, the mask of innocence returned again. “We need to sleep with her today, and tomorrow find an excuse to quit. Tired.

- Hi, sorry I’m late, I had to stay late for personal business, - kissing on the cheek, Soojin said softly, mentally calculating the further plan of seduction. - So where are we going today? How much free time do you have?

- Only until one o'clock - taking the girl by the arm, clinging to her, the happy Yuqi chirped.

- Why so few? Are you preparing to release a new song? - Soojin asked successfully hiding the jealousy in her voice.

- Yes. Jin-ah, you have no idea what I'm going to tell you - all Yuqi was on fire, preparing to share the secret with her, completely forgetting that everyone asked to be silent about the upcoming release. - Look, guess who wrote the song...

- Hmm… Miyeon?

- No, Shuhua. Imagine, our Shu wrote a song and today there will be a re-recording for an hour in the company - Yuqi shared the news, then her voice subsided a little, already quieter, pouting her lips, with jealousy in her voice, the girl added: - I read the text, I think that Shuhua wrote about you.

No, I'll play with her a little more - Soojin changed her mind, noticing a place where she could wrap and bite her lips into Yuqi's lips, boldly slipping her hand under the bodice, groping for her friend's s.

- For what? - Yuqi, stunned by the bold action, whispered breathlessly, her gaze greedily remaining riveted to Soojin's luscious lips.

- My evidence that I only need you, Yuqi, - Soojin’s muffled, languid voice sounded, pleased to see what effect the kiss had on the girl. – so do not be jealous, it is better to tell what the text is about. I suddenly became curious. I never thought that Shuhua - here she had to make a lot of efforts to keep her voice even, without hesitation, but Yuqi did not notice the hitch - would write a song.

**

Shuhua glanced at her watch, took a deep breath, smiled and thanked her manager for driving her to the music agency in time, and got out of the car.

The corrected lyrics for her song "Crystal Fire" are neatly folded in her bag.

Her heart was pounding in her chest with the desire to be heard and understood.

Everything will be decided today, Yuqi will definitely understand who this song is intended for. After all, in her words, I describe precisely our meeting. I remade them specifically for her voice, adding a couple of foreign words.

Oh, my God, how nervous I am, today my secret will be known to her.