Pretender for Queen\1 ( ShuQi )

ONESHOT IDLE

The crowd outside the palace chanted for a long time, shouting the name Shuhua, congratulating the young crown princess, who was barely 18 years old, on her assumption of the rights of Queen of Neverland. The young queen still could not believe that the crown rightfully belonged to her, and the coat of arms hanging on her chest in the form of a black wolf also came into her possession.

The king and queen, her parents, died a year ago due to an accident, their carriage overturned and fell into a cliff. This incident was investigated for a long time, because the royal couple was always being hunted, there were many dissatisfied people, and those who wanted to quickly seize power.

Their death really turned out to be due to natural conditions; on the eve of that tragic day there was heavy rain, the roads were washed out, there were fallen trees and stones. The carriage with the royal couple moved carefully and could not foresee that a landslide would happen and they would be covered with earth.

After official confirmation, a war began to be waged for the title of queen, two princesses and a prince laid claim to the throne, Shuhua at that moment was simply mourning her parents.

Her older sisters and brother proved their competence, shouted about their rights, used various methods to achieve their goals, poisoning and blackmail were also used.

For a whole year they were at enmity, until one day a strange envoy came, who called himself “the king’s trusted friend,” bowed his head in front of the throne where the future rulers sat, and presented in his hands a letter with the original seal of the king himself (their father). The following were written there in his hand:

My children, there is no need to quarrel, each of you is valuable to us, knowing that someday this could happen to us, we have long distributed our property equally.

Equally in their case, it was believed that the children of the royal couple would ascend to the throne of the country in which they were conceived. Thus, Shuhua became the queen of Neverland. There was nothing strange or primitive here, this is how rights and power should have been divided.

It’s just that in a world immersed in darkness, there was an unspoken rule that was followed by all the inhabitants of the continent, hidden in the very core of the planet: conceived children return to the beginning and continue to live. For those who long for an end, it will be provided by “a fairy-tale prince on a white horse holding a white rose.”

Everything is unclear, but the inhabitants of this continent have long been accustomed to obeying and not contradicting this rule.

Shuhua walked leisurely along the royal corridors, heading with a small retinue, consisting of royal guards (2 girls) and a maid, to her chambers. If it were possible, she would simply pick up the hem of her fluffy skirts and run. She couldn’t wait to get rid of the dress, which unusually squeezed her body, almost taking away all the air in her lungs. In addition, the new low-heeled shoes chafed my heels.

Shuhua was not used to such clothes, she was used to loose dresses, although for the most part, she dressed like a dandy, hiding her chic wavy black hair under a hat. All the young favorites languished over the beautiful creation, secretly sighing and whispering words of love.

Everyone in Neverland knew that their current queen loved to flirt and bask in the rays of unrequited love. And, the strangest thing is, no one could resist her, or hold any evil intentions against her, everyone was simply fascinated by the sweet child.

Now Shuhua became the queen and many hoped that their carefree ruler would settle down and choose an ideal (to match her) couple.

The royal person was not ordered to remain single for a long time.

So yes, from the moment Shuhua is announced as the new queen, after a month, she must decide on the choice of her partner for the title of “king”.

Perhaps the first reason for rushing to their chambers was precisely this, but no one, of course, began to focus attention, seeing with what restraint in their step their current Queen Shuhua walked along the corridor.

- Restraint is inherent in a girl who hides the vices of her heart behind a mask of indifference - this is what the queen, Shuhua’s mother, once said while nursing her child. – You will grow up and understand how great the word “restraint” is. Thanks to her, your father married me and thanks to her, you will find worthy love.

A line of potential “suitors” had already lined up in front of the current queen’s chambers, barely restrained by the royal guards. There was a noise unusual for quiet corridors, which Shuhua really liked when she came there. Instead of calming down, the “suitors” made a louder noise as soon as they saw the queen approaching. Their flattering, cutesy words irritated her.

-Drive them away, - she ordered in an authoritative tone, crossing the threshold of her bedroom, - don’t let anyone in until I give permission.

Shuhua was able to exhale as she kicked off her uncomfortable shoes and unlaced the constricting corset holding her s. After that, her hands went up to her hair and loosened it, pulling out Chinese knitting needles, neatly folding them on the nightstand near the mirror. Her eyes habitually looked around her bedroom and were delighted when they saw her invited guest for the night sitting on the bed.

Shuhua had long noticed at social events a young, innocent and brilliant girl with long blonde hair with a red tint, a small face, big eyes and a beautiful deep voice with a Beijing accent.

Song Yuqi, this year's debutante, is a charming girl with grace and smooth dance moves. They managed to chat a couple of times, and to be honest, Shuhua was impressed by her unique thoughts on different situations. It was a pleasure not only to dance with her, but also to have small talk. In addition, Yuqi was a very beautiful girl, Shuhua honed her flirting on her. Yuqi blushed so sweetly, stuttered a little, and lowered her voice to a whisper, the more she charmed her.

Therefore, the first person who came to mind after the delicate question about “partner”, Shuhua thought of Song Yuqi.

I wonder what Song Yuqi tastes like, Shuhua, who had just ascended the throne, thought, slowly approaching the girl who was sitting and timidly looking at her.

Meek, innocent, I hope that in bed she will turn out to be a lioness - the queen thought, stopping in front of her.

- Sorry for making such a beauty wait - turning away from her, giving her the opportunity to look closely at her back, which was exposed with each untied lace on the corset. “I hope you won’t be bored in the future, lady.”

- I... the queen... that is, I wanted to say... congratulations... um, let Queen Shuhua be glorified and many years of happy life to you!

- Haha, don’t be so timid, Lady Yuqi, we are alone in my chambers, here you can speak freely, - Shuhua said, finally taking off the oppressive corset, pleased with the restrained admiration that Yuqi was trying to suppress.

- Queen, I couldn’t believe that I would be the first contender, - Yuqi said quietly, pointing at herself, still not daring to raise her gaze from the floor. - I don’t deserve to be the first here, because my “debut” took place quite recently, and I heard that in the past for the royal couple they chose “a maiden whose words are pure and whose thoughts are innocent.

- Ha-ha-ha,- Shuhua exploded with laughter, for a brief moment forgetting that she was planning to seduce Yuqi, - God, where did you hear such nonsense? The king, my father, chose my mother when she was already 23, then my grandfather was so angry with him that he almost lost his inheritance. By those standards, 23 was considered an old maid. How old are you now? 18 years?

- I turned 20 a week ago, my queen, - Yuqi bowed, timidly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, pierced by a star-shaped earring.

- So you’re a late debuting young lady, - Shuhua chuckled, coming closer to her, sitting half-turned next to her on the bed. - Darling, raise your head, I want to look into your beautiful eyes, I extended my hand, raised my chin, meeting her gaze. Oh, my heart is melting, - she feignedly grabbed her heart, became drowsy, and lowered her whole body onto the unprepared Yuqi.

Yuqi, who did not expect this, tried to hug the queen's body, but instead fell onto the bed with Shuhua on her.

- Queen…

- Shuhua,-  she corrected, letting out a laugh, looking down at the frozen Yuqi with squinted eyes. - Call me Shuhua, honey.

- But... how can I, because...

- Shh, - she put her index finger to Yuqi’s lips, Shuhua shook her head, - listen to my order, honey, -she approached her face, replacing the finger with her lips, she touched Yuqi’s lips with them, saying: - let’s start talking with our bodies, you are only allowed to moan and scream. my name.

**

The guards guarding the queen's chambers heard only the voice of Lady Yuqi all night, begging the queen “not to do this.” Moreover, Yuqi's loud voice kept saying:

- Queen, I ask you...

At another such request, the guardian of the chambers turned her head towards the door and said in a low voice, as if Yuqi could hear her:

- Silly, call the queen by name and then she will become softer.

- Minnie, - her partner hissed at her, looking askance.

- And what? I wish I could just take a peek at what the queen is doing there, - Minnie said in a dreamy tone, looking straight ahead. - You’re just like me, Miyeon. You yourself dream of being there instead of Lady Yuqi, - Minnie giggled, knowing full well that she was right and her partner would only have to agree.

- It’s not harmful to dream, Minnie, - Miyeon sighed, envious. - But I’m afraid we are not of that class to qualify for the queen’s mercy.

- Yes, but nowhere have the rules been officially announced about who should be a contender for the role of groom for the queen. We have a chance to prove ourselves, - Minnie encouraged (again), raising her clenched fist into the air and quietly shouting “don’t give up.”

- Somehow I can’t believe it, - Miyeon denied, involuntarily blushing from Yuqi’s moans, whose voice only became louder until it became clear that the queen got exactly what she wanted.

Silence.

Then, Yuqi's exhausted voice:

- No, Shuhua, I can’t, I don’t have the strength!

- Apparently the queen is not satisfied yet, - Minnie commented in a monotonous voice, sighing, meeting Miyeon’s gaze, she added: - If you want, you can leave, anyway, the queen won’t leave her chambers until the morning. Besides, I don't think anyone will show up here at all while the queen is busy with her guest.

-No,-  after a short thought, Miyeon said, concentrating on her work, - but thank you, - she smiled briefly, however, she immediately took on an important look.

**

Minnie was wrong. Closer to midnight, when they had a short respite due to the voices coming from behind the queen's bedroom, the queen's advisor Soyeon walked along the corridor. Dressed in a nightgown, over which was a robe, slippers on her bare feet and a voluminous folder with the names and pedigree of the applicants, she was clutched under her armpit.

- Is Lady Yuqi still with the queen? – she asked the guards in a whisper.

- Yes, advisor.

- Great. So I turned out to be right that I invited her to the chambers. An unusual girl, although she debuted late, - Soyeon said under her breath in a thoughtful voice, looking at the floor. – Who should I propose tomorrow? – asking rhetorically, Soyeon prepared to go to her chambers, continuing her research. – Maybe after the young and innocent lady, the queen will want to taste a juicy berry?

- Advisor! – Minnie called, taking a step towards Soyeon, who was moving away.

- Hm?

- Advisor, is it true that anyone can claim to be paired with the queen?

- If you are asking if you are in this folder, then I will answer, “yes” - I didn’t add anything else, turned around again and slowly walked down the corridor.

- Minnie, - Miyeon pulled her back, albeit belatedly.

- What? But you know for sure that I told the truth.

- But that doesn’t change the fact that the queen won’t look in my direction, - Miyeon snorted, nipping the glimmer of hope in the bud, convincing herself that she was not worthy to be next to such a gorgeous girl as Queen Shuhua.

- And what? She also doesn’t look in my direction, but still... still, try to show yourself, isn’t that what you crave? Maybe something will happen that the queen will finally notice you .

- Minnie, - she took a deep breath, waving her hand, - that’s enough, I don’t want to discuss this anymore.

**

The next morning, at the first rays of the sun, the doors to the queen’s chambers opened slightly and Shuhua came out in person. Loose black hair covered her bare shoulders and fell behind her back. Dark eyes looked sleepily at their guards, remembering why she didn’t send them away, leaving them here. In her sleepy brain, thoughts began to formulate that they heard her perfectly, or rather heard Yuqi’s voice when she brought her to . Many many times. But it is not appropriate for her to be shy, because she is a queen, which means she can do whatever she wants in her chambers.

- Minnie, Miyeon, I give you permission to go to bed, - she majestically dismissed the guards, who stood there all night without batting an eye. - I’ll ask advisor Soyeon to give me guard duty while you rest.

- No, it’s not necessary, my queen, -Miyeon bowed politely, restraining the impulse to look into the open gap where Yuqi was now basking in the bed. - We just need to freshen up, change our clothes, and we’ll be at your disposal.

- Sure?

- Yes, queen, - Minnie agreed, completely agreeing with Miyeon.

- Okay, then I give you until noon. In the meantime, invite Advisor Soyeon to my office. Also, make sure that no one comes into my chambers. Lady Yuqi is still sleeping.

- We obey, my queen. Should I call your maid? – before Shuhua disappeared back into her chambers, Minnie asked.

- Yes, I will wait for her in the adjacent room.

- We obey - they bowed again, waited until the queen disappeared into the bedroom, hurriedly left, on the way to their rooms, they called a maid who was passing by, ordering her to call the queen’s personal maid.

**

Shuhua returned to her chambers, smiling when she found Yuqi still sleeping. Her gaze wandered over the sleeping body, remembering the wonderful night spent with her.

Tender, innocent, sweet Yuqi gave many unforgettable moments. It is decided that she will stay here in my castle. I'll ask Councilor Soyeon to find her a room next to me.

Quiet knock.

Turning around, Shuhua walked into the adjacent room, from where a knock was heard.

Her personal maid was just setting up all the bathing accessories, giving instructions to the maids about preparing the bath.

- Sooyeon, - Shuhua greeted her with a nod, ignoring the others, - later, prepare a bath for Lady Yuqi, - taking off her peignoir, exposing her body, she allowed the maid’s hands to straighten her hair, after the night’s pleasures.

- It will be done, my queen - combing my hair, separating curls to lubricate them with a special lotion made from rose petals.

- Sooyeon, tell me all the gossip, you’ve probably already learned a lot of things. - There were hints of an order in her request, but the personal servant simply smiled mysteriously, daring to wink at the queen:

- I found out, I also saw a couple of other contenders for “your hand and heart,” my queen.

- Is it true? I'm curious, tell me!

**

While the queen was taking a bath and listening to all the recent gossip from her personal servant, Yuqi opened her eyes slightly, stretched on the crumpled sheets, and yawned sweetly. The whole body ached from the previous night's pleasures with the queen. Remembering in fragments, Yuqi blushed, hiding her face under the sheet, feeling ashamed, because instead of supporting the queen in affection, she herself only accepted, without giving anything back. Queen Shuhua took her many times all night, all she could do was beg and moan her name.

- My queen, - Lady Yuqi called quietly, peeking out from under the sheet, turning to the other side, expecting to see Shuhua’s sleeping face there.

But she was met by emptiness.

- My queen? – Lady Yuqi called a little louder, throwing back the sheet, lowering her feet to the floor, sitting down.

She was the only one in the queen's chambers.

- Is she already up? – She scratched the back of her head sleepily, yawned sweetly, stretched, and stood up. - What should I do? Should I stay here and soak in the bed some more, or should I get dressed and go look for her? But if I leave the queen's chambers, rumors will instantly spread throughout the castle and reach the ears of my large family. All those cousins accustomed to wealth. If they find out that I became the first contender for the throne, being the “husband” of the queen, they will immediately “crawl out of the hole.” Their cheesy grins, rubbing their hands, cutesy movements. All to deceive the queen. No, I’d rather stay here, wait for her here.

Having discussed an important issue with herself, Yuqi lay down on the bed again, covered herself, her side, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.