Drabble - 7. Way to you (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

- Hello, my name is Shuhua, and I want to say that I really like you. Let's meet?
- No.
Again the same thing. I will no longer fall for the tricks of a beautiful girl.
- Okay, but my friends pushed me here and they're sure you're the right fit for me.
- Do you listen to everything your friends say? - Yuqi raised an eyebrow, still looking around and looking curiously at a group of high school students who were whispering something on the sidelines, looking at them.
They were not that far away from them, so Yuqi perfectly heard one of Shuhua's called friends whisper in similarity:
- She's blind!
Yuqi frowned, clutching her cane close to her body, ready to use it as a weapon in case this strange girl tried to do something ridiculous.
- Don't worry. I don't care if you can't see. I want to be your eyes, - Shuhua said confidently, noticing the strange behavior from the beautiful Chinese girl.
***
- Woogie, hold my hand...
- Why?
- Silly, I don't want you to get lost.
- You are stupid, I have a cane.
Yuqi stops protesting when she feels warm fingers crawling through her hand. She feels her cheeks and ears get hotter and she mentally curses her inability to hide her excitement. Shuhua notices his friend's small inner dilemma and chuckles, which makes Yuqi even more ashamed.
- Now you won't get lost. Even if it happens, I will always find my way to you.
***
- ShuShu? Shu baby are you there? Shuhua? - Yuqi presses the stick close to his chest and struggles to swallow the lump in his throat.

She knew it was a bad idea to go to a public restroom alone. If she hadn't rejected her friend's offer to go with her, she wouldn't have had a problem returning. But Shuhua is not with her now, and she feels completely alone.
- Ah, there you are, baby. You know, you had to wait a long time, so I thought I'd go get some coffee in the meantime. But there was such a long line. Sorry for keeping you waiting.
Yuqi freezes, feeling warm, possessive arms wrap around her waist. She silently thanks God for letting Shuhua find her because, frankly, Yuqi is like a lost puppy without her. The realization of Shuhua's loss brings Yuqi to tears and she can't do anything but just cry.
- Hey, hey, Woogie, baby, what are you doing? Did someone hurt you while I was away? Show me this man, I'll show him how to hurt my girl!
- No. No one... just, for a second, I thought I'd lost you.
- Ha-ha-ha, pabo, you remember, I will always find my way to you.