SHUQI

ONESHOT IDLE

The night before, Shuhua and Yuqi had a big fight.
It all happened because of nonsense (the rest of the members were 100% sure that their jealousy for each other was to blame for everything, but, of course, no one voiced it out loud).
What nonsense does not matter, they just got hooked on the word, then knowing the characters of both girls, you understand how things went on.
They pouted at each other all evening.
But going to bed, each of them, to herself, decided that tomorrow morning she would definitely ask for forgiveness.
Last thought before bed (and they both fell asleep two minutes before twelve, which is quite unusual, because they went to bed later):
I don't want to quarrel with Shuhua/Yuqi, I should have given in first.

Next morning.
After waking up, washing her face, gathering her courage, Yuqi knocked on Shuhua's door.
Nobody answered.
- Shuhua, it’s me, can I come in?
Silence.
- Shuhua! – knocked louder, but again silence. Are you still mad at me? We need to discuss everything, please open the door.
- She's not in her room, you don't have to knock, Yuqi - yawning sleepily, Minnie said, walking past her along the corridor. Shuhua had to leave early, the manager came and picked her up.
- How do you know, Minnie-unnie?
– Miyeon saw them when she got up to go to the toilet.
- When will he return?
- I don't know, you can ask Soyeon later, they'll probably tell her.
- Okay, thanks, Minnie-unnie.

A day later.
Yuqi, Minnie, and Soyeon had to go to the company to meet with the sound engineer to discuss and set the lyrics they had written to music.
Yuqi hoped to meet Shuhua in company and talk to her.
- Soyeon-unnie, Shuhua will definitely be there?
- Of course, I asked to stay, because I need to record her voice.
With such hopes, Yuqi chatted cheerfully with the members, joked, protested loudly at their teasing.
Arriving at the company, after all the things that needed to be done, Yuqi was waiting in the recording room for Shuhua to arrive.
Soyeon worked at the sound engineer's desk, correcting the lyrics of the main song at her discretion, not paying attention to her.
Yuqi was nervous with every minute that passed, but they passed and Shuhua did not appear.
- Yuqi, let's go home. That's all for today.
- But what about Shuhua? Why didn't she come? What's happening?
- Nothing is happening, - Soyeon reassured her, taking her out of the room, adding: - The manager wrote to me, saying that her plans had changed, the schedule continues.
- Truth? I didn't hear your phone beeping - I crossed my arms over my chest, frowned, looking at her carefully. Are you telling me the truth, leader?
- Of course, why should I lie to you? - Soyeon shrugged, waving her hand to Minnie, who had just finished. - Let's go home.

Late evening.
Yuqi did not go to bed, she sat on the sofa in the living room, with the TV , waiting for Shuhua to come.
The rest of the members had already gone to bed, but not her.
She was all impatient.
In addition, not knowing why, feelings of jealousy prevailed more strongly.
But jealousy is not specific, but general.
Negative thoughts only encouraged her to yell at Shuhua when she got home.
The time on the TV screen was 11:00 pm when the click of the door lock informed her that Shuhua had returned.
Yuqi jumped up from the sofa, ready to ask where she was and why she was so late, but she was interrupted by the strong hugs of her friend, who rushed straight to her.
- Let's go to sleep, Yuqi - but the rumbling of the stomach, said Yuqi about the opposite.
- Let's go to the kitchen, I'll cook something for you - smiling, embarrassedly, she averted her eyes from her friend, but did not let go of her hand when Shuhua took it.
- My day today. -  Complaining as if there was no quarrel between them, Shuhua, without waiting for Yuqi’s response, continued her story.
Yuqi listened, sometimes agreed with her, expressed her opinions.
While they were talking, Yuqi quickly prepared food, put it on a plate, took out a fork, and sat down opposite her friend.
- How delicious it smells, Yuqi!
- Come on, eat, Shuhua.
While finishing her portion, Shuhua, among other things, said:
- I got mad at you because you didn’t keep your promise. You promised to watch a movie with me in my room, but instead...
- Played cards with Soyeon, bickered with Miyeon and...
- … was ignoring me,- Shuhua finished for her, looking directly into Yuqi’s eyes. - Today I decided to take revenge on you, to ignore you all day and evening, but ... - she got up from the table, took the plate to the sink, the water, and began to wash it.
- … all my thoughts were about you, Shuhua. - Turning to her, Yuqi confessed quietly.
- Yes, my thoughts were constantly occupied with you.-  Sharply turning around to her friend sitting on a chair, Shuhua decisively took a step forward, stood next to Yuqi, looking down into her eyes, added: - As an apology, starting from tonight, you my!
- What?! In terms of?! Shuhua!
- Shh, - she put her index finger to her lips, leaned closer to Shuhua’s friend’s face, - don’t scream. Let's go to your room and I'll explain in detail what the word "mine" means.