Realize (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua eagerly followed every step of her best friend and member Song Yuqi all in one.
Not knowing the true reason for what was happening to her, Shuhua suddenly realized that she needed to constantly feel care, tenderness, attention and love from Yuqi.
And only Yuki.
Not understanding these emotions, Shuhua began to spend time with Yuqi often, constantly looking for meetings with her, chatting with her, making phone calls, looking for an excuse to be alone with her.
Still not really understanding the “why” or “why”, Shuhua completely surrendered to the invisible feeling, and perhaps that is why she began to have rather strange, embarrassing dreams.
Before their performance, Shuhua fell asleep and had one such dream.
She was awakened abruptly from sleep.
Yes, that's probably why I behave the way I do. Oh, what Yuqi is beautiful and y today! Please come closer, pass me by, let me breathe in your flowery scent, enjoy it. 
As her brain searched desperately for a life-saving explanation for these strange dreams, her gaze never left the confident gait of the girl who now almost approached her, singing her part of the song.
Her gaze secretly (well, not really, the fans saw everything) followed the hips that swayed when walking, he either went down to the ankles, then went up to the elastic buttock, stopping his languid gaze there.
Her breathing quickened as she imagined those strong legs wrapping around her waist and her slender body clinging to her in a fit of passion.
Shuhua almost her lips and almost missed her part, but one look at the leader passing by her immediately returned to normal.
Shuhua still doesn’t know if it was because Yuqi was unusually beautiful today or because she had such a strangely embarrassing dream about her today, but while singing her part, Shuhua used a completely different timbre in her voice, not heard before.
The hall went crazy, the members stopped their movements in surprise, just listened to her voice with their mouths open, looked at pure ism in the facial expressions of her face, shoulders, waist and hips. It felt like Soojin was back with a natural y body line. But no, Shuhua, it was Shuhua.
A little later, when the stage ended and Shuhua went to the ladies' room, Miyeon was the first to talk about the maknae's changes:
This is the first time I've heard such a tone in her voice.
- She herself is shocked, why have we still not heard him, where did he hide, in what depths? - Minnie was still in prostration, mesmerized by Shuhua's voice.
- I still get goosebumps from the uality that exuded from her voice, - Yuqi honestly admitted, for some reason blushing with embarrassment.
- Do you think it's worth asking? - asked Soyeon.
- We embarrass her with our question, maybe she doesn’t know herself ...
- I know,” Shuhua suddenly appeared in front of them, walked past Minnie, sat next to Yuqi, placing her hand on the girl’s thigh. - I know, but I won't tell you.

- Why? We are interested! Where did you get such a voice from? – turned to face her, asked the curious Yuqi.
Shuhua only smiled mysteriously as she put her index finger to her lips, making a “shh.”
- Okay, I appeared like that, it’s even better, I have new words for the song, so we will soon be preparing for a new comeback, girls.
- As you say, leader! they rejoiced, digressing from the topic of Shuhua.
Yuqi really, really wanted to know the reason, so she asked to stay with Shuhua for the night in her room. When she entered Shuhua's room, she hoped that her friend was still awake, but the night light was off and the girl was lying on her side with her arm under her head.
- Shu, you are really asleep already? - quietly approached, leaned over her and from an unexpected hug from her friend, screaming, fell prostrate on the girl. - Shuhua!
- Go to bed already, Yuqi, let’s sleep, - Shuhua said angrily, letting her go without opening her eyes.
I'd better go to my room...
- No! Sleep here - a note of impatience sounded in her voice, Shuhua, without opening her eyes, beckoned her friend to her, amiably lifting the blanket.
Yuqi lay down beside her, stretching her arms along her body, for some reason becoming timid in Shuhua's presence.
Shuhua exhaled, pulled the girl to her, hugged her waist, hugging her completely.
- Why are you so stiff, Yuqi? It's just me.
Yuqi tried to relax, really tried, but she didn't do well.
She decided to turn on her side, slightly moving away from her friend, only this position gave Shuhua a chance to completely hug her waist, placing her hand on her stomach, pulling Yuqi even closer to her. Her breath now warmly tickled her hairs on her neck, and for some reason, Yuqi's heart sank in her chest with sweet languor.
That night she couldn't sleep.
She was disturbed by strange emotions suddenly born in her heart.
For some reason, Yuqi did not know, she wanted to turn around to face Shuhua and look at her beautiful sleeping face, listen to her breathing, hug and press her too.
But most of all, Yuqi wanted their breath to join in the kiss she once dreamed of, but buried this desire deep inside her subconscious.
So why is it now floating to the surface again?
The following days, Yuqi began to devote more time to Shuhua, only now not as a “friendly” look, but as an “interested” look. If not for this observation, then she would hardly have noticed the obvious touches of an intimate nature to her person.
What did she notice?

First, Shuhua constantly ran her hand along her back, drew invisible circles on her lower back, then went down to her buttocks and ran her fingers there, sometimes pinching the tender part.
The second was in a playful way, but Shuhua liked to blow air into Yuqi's ear, then her head soothingly, ran her fingers through her hair, and rested her chin on her shoulder.
The third is the sudden appearance or magnetic look of her dark eyes, Shuhua constantly looked at her, Yuqi even noticed that there was a special look to her. This realization that she was being tested as a object brought her heart into a chaotic state.
The fourth is a hug from the back, when Shuhua's hands tightly press her back to him, thus communicating with the members. Shuhua constantly showed everyone to whom Yuqi belonged and that she was not going to share.
There are many such moments, they are countless, but after a couple of weeks of such observation, Yuqi confidently walked to Shuhua's room to fully sort out her feelings. Yuqi did not know what questions to ask, but she decided that she would figure it out along the way.
Just need to catch Shuhua off guard...
- Shu, it's me, I need to talk to you! the girl loudly announced her invasion, opening the door to her friend's room.
A hurricane hit her and something warm and wet touched her lips. Then a vicious whisper engulfed her hearing:
- I thought I made it clear who you were with, Yuqi, so why the hell are you flirting on the show with another guy?
Never in her friendship with Shuhua had Yuqi seen such an angry girl. She was seething with anger, her beautiful dark eyes burning with intense rage and something else. Yuqi froze, trembling inside, but not from fear, no, on the contrary, from incredible happiness. She tried to smile, laugh it off.
- I didn't flirt with anyone, Shuhua! We just exchanged a couple of phrases and laughed at the jokes. Everything.
He put his hand on your shoulders! Shuhua hissed loudly, not relenting her pressure, her face was 20 centimeters away from Yuqi's face. The arms that were previously resting on her hips now hung over Yuqi's head, completely blocking her retreat.
And yet, who said that Yuqi wants to leave?
That's right, no one.
- You smiled at each other, I saw his eyes on you, Yuqi! He didn't take his eyes off you the whole show. Who did he think he was! You belong to me, Yuqi!
- I don’t mind belonging to you, Shuhua, - Yuqi suddenly said timidly, raising her hand, gently touching the girl’s cheekbones, caressing her fingertips. - Honestly, I don’t mind at all. - She lowered her voice so that Shuhua had to lean even closer.
Yuqi took advantage of the position, abruptly made a movement and kissed the corner of Shuhua's lips, after which she wanted to move away, but the hands clasping her neck began to interfere.
- Do it right, Yuqi. If you don't, you'll have to be trained. And my training is very expensive, one evening is not enough for you to pay.
Was Yuqi misheard, or did she really hear the voice that she heard then at the performance? y seductive tone, flirtatious smile and charming narrowed eyes that looked straight into her soul.
Maybe if I let that desire take over my mind, maybe...
- Teach me Shuhua-unnie - highlighting the last word “unnie” to the group’s maknae, fully aware of the effect that word would have on her.
- Oh, yes, your unnie will teach you everything ...