Gift Yuqi (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua has noticed in recent weeks that Yuqi, her best friend, always refuses to buy anything for her. Her answer is always the same:

- Ask Minnie-unnie. She will buy everything for you.

This hasn't happened before. Well, let's start with the fact that in the past, asking to buy clothes was always considered a joke. Yuqi usually bought something for her dogs Haku and Mata, for which Shuhua was very grateful.

But why not at least once receive some other gift from Yuqi, not for her dogs, but for her.

**

Maknae's birthday was approaching.

That's right, you need to think about gifts.

Yuqi was sure that she knew what kind of gift Shuhua needed, so she remained calm until her birthday.

Only on the eve of January 6, all her plans collapsed in one word spoken by her friend.

On the night of the 4th to the 5th, when they all returned from their evening performance, Shuhua looked at her unnis and said:

- I can roughly imagine what you can give me, because I repeated to you more than once what I want. But Yuqi,- pointed to her, - I expect another gift from you.

- I always have great gifts, - Yuqi boasted, but Shuhua just shook her head, nodded towards the dogs that were playing with each other:

- Not about them, Yuqi. You'd better come up with something else, otherwise I won't talk to you for a week ... - I thought, corrected - three weeks.

Why three weeks and not two? You won’t be able to resist, Shuhua,” Yuqi said confidently, although after a while she added: “We are best friends, and we can’t help but communicate with each other.

Shuhua just shrugged, walked away from her, sat down next to Minnie, who, putting down her phone, immediately pulled her into a tender hug.

**

January 5 turned out to be a troublesome day, for some reason it was on this date that they decided to make Yuqi a busy schedule until late in the evening. She really wanted to break free and go to the store for a gift or order online, but there was no free moment. Yuqi would ask the members for help, but they too were busy with their schedules, Minnie had to leave Seoul altogether for a fashion show in Paris, and Soyeon was so engrossed in their comeback work that Yuqi didn't want to disturb her. Miyeon remained, but, as the manager took her away in the morning, no one heard from her, the manager only said that she was very busy now (seemingly, with a new scenario, but ...).

Shuhua, for obvious reasons, should not have known that nothing came of the gift.

By evening, Yuqi really began to get nervous and worried.

What is it like to give Shuhua?

How to please a girlfriend?

Nothing came to mind, except the most embarrassing and stupid.

The birthday was fast approaching. Tick-tock arrows in a hurry to break through the morning of the next day.

Yuqi's schedule ended closer to midnight, tired is not the right word, she simply did not have the strength to think or even be nervous. She came to their dorm, empty without girls, trudged to her room, collapsed on her bed and fell asleep.

Her sleep was so strong that she did not even realize that someone was in charge of her room, helped her change into night clothes, cover her with a blanket and turn off the light.

On the morning of the next most important day (January 6), she jumped out of bed, not quite understanding where she was.

It seems to be her room, but somehow everything ... Yuqi did not find words, she simply shrugged her shoulders, got out of bed, ran her hand through her tangled hair to smooth it a little, put on slippers with giraffe ears in front, and left the room.

After leaving, she blinked a couple of times, covering her ears from the loud singing from Minnie and Miyeon. Not quite understanding, not understanding what was happening, she looked at Soyeon who was standing and holding a cake with the name Shuhua on the cream, finally woke up.

I don't have a present. I screwed up.

Yuqi would have hidden in her room, but unfortunately, she was noticed before she could. Soyeon's sharp gaze stopped her from trying to leave, somehow beckoned her over. I had to obey.

Shuhua stood in the light of sparkling candles, her smile was very real, her eyes sparkled with happiness.

While blowing out the candles, she glanced at Yuqi.

But for some reason, it was this look that gave the idea of a gift.

Stupid idea doesn't sound like one at all, and best done when the older unnis aren't around.

It was Yuqi's turn to give a gift, Shuhua was waiting for her, biting her piece of cake, but her friend didn't come.

Have you forgotten? No, Yuqi will never forget. So why?

Shortly after the small morning party, the elders went about their business, leaving the maknaes at home alone.

- I'm waiting for your gift, Woogie. You have all day to give it...

- I do not need the whole, I just did not want to give it to everyone.

- Oh, I'm sorry, then...

- Close your eyes, Shu, - Yuqi said nervously, hiding her hands behind her back, taking steps closer to her.

- Usually you give it right away, something new, Woogie, - Shuhua chuckled, but did not open them until she felt a light kiss.

Yuqi's lips were trying to kiss Shuhua's cheek, but due to the fact that the mistress of the lips closed her eyes in embarrassment, they slipped slightly diagonally and touched her friend's lips.

Yuqi jumped back, staring dumbfounded at Shuhua, covering her lips with her hand.

- Sorry, Shu, I didn’t mean to…it’s an accident…

- Are you refusing your gift, Woogie? - Shuhua asked calmly with an inscrutable expression.

- No, I… no, of course, it’s just…- Yuqi babbled, still feeling the softness of other lips, frightened by her own thoughts, which urged her hostess to kiss Shuhua again.

-Fine, I like your gift, - the girl said with the same expression on her face, taking a bold step forward, grabbing Yuqi’s hand that was holding her lips, pulling her to her, kissing her tightly in return.

**

After fans asked what Yuqi gave her for her birthday, Shuhua always cryptically replied:

- It looks like a burning cloud.

Fans speculated, some came close to unraveling the mystery of Yuqi's gift, it was they who realized that "cloud" is light, and "burning" is fire. But if you match the words, you get:

- Lighter than fire.

Weird and pointless.

Only ShuQi knew the real meaning, and apparently none of them will ever say that " her kisses are light, but the aftertaste is intoxicating."