"Bachelorette" (Jealousy)

ONESHOT IDLE

After the solo performance, Yuqi returned to her memebers , who praised her when they saw her, showing her thumbs up with proud smiles on their faces. Sitting next to Minnie, Yuqi focused on the rest of her performances, calming her pounding heart from her excitement. Shuhua, who was sitting behind Yuqi, glanced at her friend with a gentle smile, still in a sweet languor after the performance. Her gaze moved gently over her friend's bare shoulders, down to her shoulder blades, then down even lower. Unbeknownst to others, she her lips, remembering a short dress on a slender body and high heels.

Yuqi admired, as did the voice that gave goosebumps when he sang.

Once we get home, I'll give her a long 'kiss' goodnight, Shuhua thought as she looked up, just in time to see some guy (the singer Yuqi was performing with; doesn't matter, just a guy) hugging her.

Shuhua's gaze darkened.

A happy heart filled with blackness with the name "jealousy", she terribly did not like how they continued to communicate nicely, being so close to each other.

Yuqi flirting? Right before my eyes?

- Shu - Minnie called her softly, gently touching the girl's knees, trying to call, - Shuhua.

- Hm? - she turned her gaze to her, just for a split second, to again incinerate the back of the guy's head with it.

Minnie motioned for her to bend down, Shuhua reluctantly obeyed, offering her ear.

- Watch your face, baby. Don't forget there are cameras everywhere, - Minnie warned her sweetly, kissing her cheek quickly, the kiss was so light it didn't leave a trace.

- Ah, yes, I almost forgot, thank you, unnie, - Shuhua smiled at her, then ran her finger along her cheek, grinned, still looking into Minnie’s eyes: - And you keep yourself under control, honey. Wait until we get home.

- But when we return home, you will punish Yuqi, although you promised that you would spend the night with me today, - Minnie pouted, but her camera did not detect her resentment or displeasure.

- We spend the night in one common room, sweet - covered Minnie's hand with her hand, squeezing it in a promise. - Why don’t we have a "bachelorette" party today where you all beg me to you, - Shuhua whispered rudely, letting out a chuckle when she saw an interested look from Miyeon, who had previously been listening to their dialogue.

- "Bachelorette party"? Shuhua, are you sure? - Miyeon was on fire with the idea, unconsciously pushing Soyeon, hearing a weak “carefully”, she turned to her and whispered something quickly.

- Shuhua, - the leader said with her lips, rounding her eyes at what she heard, - are you sure you really want this?

- Hmm, yes, we haven’t had such a game for a long time, unnie, - she smiled seductively, showing her tongue, which, realizing its significance, ran over her lips, attracting the attention of all the members except Yuqi. - But first, you need to remind Yuqi who she to belongs. - Glancing at the cute flirting scene in front of her, Shuhua frowned again.

- Oh, don’t worry, we will definitely remind her, - Soyeon smiled, making some kind of finger sign that all the members understood except Yuqi (she was still in the world of solo performance).

After the hosts of the awards ceremony called them to the stage, Shuhua, who was walking behind Yuqi, whispered:

- I'm jealous.

Yuqi flinched at Shuhua's voice, turned to her, meeting her friend's jealous gaze.

- Why? – a question was asked, but the answer came in the form of a sweet smile and an outstretched hand to take flowers from the hands of the presenter, who was hugged by Yuqi (just seeing a friend, Yuqi acted automatically, for a while forgetting in front of whom she hugs another girl).

Shuhua took a breath, her eyes were fixed, but a joyful smile played on her lips, and the voice that delivered the speech of gratitude also sounded cute, with a touch of playfulness.

Only her members, except for Yuqi (she still didn't pay attention to the seriousness of the situation), knew perfectly well what was behind their maknae's acting like that. It took a lot of work for them to restrain themselves and not kneel, begging Shuhua to take care of them.

No one knew, Neverlands only assumed, jokingly saying that the maknae of the group is the "boss" for the unnies, but Ye Shuhua was already the Baby Boss even before debut. Yuqi resisted for a while, but eventually she recognized Shuhua as the leader of their "gang". They all walked under her "heel", obeying even the most ridiculous order.

One of these orders was after he and Yuqi watched one movie with a rating of and the main characters were girls who did not only kiss. From that moment on, Shuhua became obsessed with kissing.

One day, when they were all resting after training, Shuhua waited until no one was with them, got up from the sofa, walked to the middle of the dance hall, looked at her unnies and said:

- I want to have a "bachelorette party" today.

Yuqi laughed, thinking that her friend made a mistake in the word again, hurried to correct:

- Did you mean "party"?

- No, -Shuhua said stubbornly, - “bachelorette party.”

- “Bachelorette parties" are only for a girl who will get married soon, - Miyeon explained to her with a chuckle, looking at the maknae with all the tenderness.

- I agree, have a party. - Minnie raised her hand as she bounced on the soft sofa cushions, her loving gaze fixed on Shuhua who was still frowning.

- I don’t mind either, - Soojin said softly as she straightened her t-shirt, blushing at Shuhua’s glare.

- When do you want to have a 'party', Shuhua? -  Soyoung asked, thinking it over in her mind, noticing the interested glance cast at Soojin.

- I know when, - Yuqi jumped up, preventing Shuhua from expressing her opinion, - let’s go tomorrow, when we perform in front of the choreographer, I’m sure she will praise us!” How do you look at it, Shu? Is tomorrow okay?

- Unnie, are you kidding me?! - Shuhua even stamped her foot in frustration, standing half-turned towards them, showing them her profile charm (their hearts skipped a beat at that moment). - I'm not saying "party", I'm talking about "bachelorette party"! And I know what both words mean! - She shrugged her shoulders in annoyance, throwing her chic black hair behind her back, took a couple of steps back and forth. - You did not let me finish, you began to invent it is not clear what!

- Then we don’t understand, tell us what you meant, - Yuqi asked, quieting down, looking at her friend with admiration (for some reason, at that moment she felt incredibly hot in her chest, her cheeks burned and her lower abdomen became tense).

- I propose to make a completely different "bachelorette party", it consists of only one point - she raised her index finger up, touched her lips, making a hissing sound: - I will completely own you - ending my speech with a seductive grin, waiting for a reaction from the girls.

- "Possess," Minnie swallowed, choking on her breath, - I mean… you mean… - She couldn't continue as she blushed at the thought, imagining what 'own' from Shuhua could be like.

- What you wanted to do with me, I will do. And you will all obey me, - Shuhua said seductively while still maintaining a coquettish smile. - But if you don't want...

- Not! Stop! Who said we don't want to? -  Miyeon jumped up from the couch, running up to the maknae, hugging her around the waist. - I want, Shuhua, I really want, - she admitted with a pleading voice.

“You… Shuhua, are you sure that you really don’t mind…” Soyeon didn’t finish, she also got up from the chair she was sitting on, slowly approached the maknae, waiting for an answer. - This is a very serious step, and you are not yet 20 years old.

- I thought about everything, - Shuhua said seriously, throwing off her coquetry, - of course, I’m not talking about complete “possession”, because I myself am not yet ready for such a step. Let's start with a kiss, more intimate hugs and stuff like that - the equanimity that Shuhua was so proud of has disappeared, revealing unnie as a timid and shy girl.

- Oh, - a sigh of disappointment, but at the same time, a sigh of understanding was heard throughout the dance hall, - great, then here is our plan, - the leader added, looking at all the members except Shuhua with all severity, as if warning each of them: “through three years, our Shuhua will be 21 years old, then, if she still agrees, we will continue this conversation. In the meantime, try to control yourself, okay?

- But what if not us, but Shuhua can’t hold back? - Yuqi asked an interested question, voicing the thoughts of all the unnis in the room.

- I’m allowed, because I’m Baby Boss, - Shuhua smiled contentedly, pulling the older unnie to her, without asking permission, leaned over and kissed her on the lips in front of everyone (although the kiss didn’t last even for a second, but Miyeon almost lost consciousness from the touch).

- Shu…Shuhua, that’s not fair! - Yuqi protested, running up to them and shoving Miyeon aside, taking her place in her place. - Your first kiss should be mine! - She pouted her lips, closing her eyes, waiting, but heard a soft laugh from her.

- I promise that my first time will be yours, Yuqi - the Chinese woman literally opened in shock, falling to the floor, clutching her strongly beating heart in her hands.

- No, no, no, Yuqi didn’t deserve this, - Minnie shouted loudly, pouted offendedly, then said in the sweetest voice:  - I want you to be my first in everything, Shuhua - she blushed so much that even her ears turned bright red color.

- I’ll just follow whatever you tell me, -  after waiting a bit for the noisy members to calm down, Soyeon said, playing with her fingers shyly.

- I…me too, - Soojin admitted quite quietly, hiding behind her hair, showing her tsundere .

Shuhua was once again convinced that she didn’t fall in love with the members for nothing, with them she can experience everything that she read from fan fiction , looked out from the video about LGBT, be loved with them.

- Well, then I officially announce that tomorrow we are having my first "bachelorette party." I hope that tomorrow everyone will be present - she winked at them, showing the sweetest and most innocent smile.

Each "bachelorette party" was different, it started with innocent kisses, timid sleepy hugs, then after they debuted, the demands grew, even their fans discussed intimate moments with SoShu or MinShu or MiShu , but never with Yuqi or Soyeon. All the fans saw was games with Yuqi, admiration for the leader Soyeon. Although, in any case, the leader constantly said that Shuhua was her “muse”, “very beautiful”, “I looked at her and then the lyrics for the song surfaced.” Yuqi constantly looked at Shuhua, touched her, smiled at her, took care of her.

Maybe we're being too protective of her?

Maybe she no longer thinks of me as "owning" me?

Perhaps that love that was at the beginning disappeared and turned into just affection and love “for a sister”?

All the questions that the girls asked themselves disappeared in an instant when Shuhua, celebrating her 21st birthday, told her members:

- Now I can not restrain myself, it's my time to "feast" on you, unnie - her thumb, which was stained with the cream of the presented cake, coquettishly grinned at them, remaining pleased with the instant reaction of the girls. - Today you must fulfill all my desires, I described the details in a letter that lies on your bed - I laughed joyfully when the girls broke off and ran to their room. - I won't wait long! she shouted, calmly cutting off a piece of cake, enjoying the taste. – Hurry up!

So, going back to the present moment, when the members heard that Shuhua would like to remind them about the “bachelorette party”, they were very surprised. After Soojin left, such "treats" stopped, Shuhua didn't mention "them" even once. Of course, kisses and caresses remained, but there were no more intimate moments or intimate games, which unspeakably upset the members. They became addicted to such "bachelorette parties". But no one reproached or stressed Shuhua, they obeyed such a rule, secretly hoping that their games would return after all.

Who would have guessed that only Shuhua's jealousy of Yuqi was needed to fulfill their wish? The senior members, of course, noticed that recently, Shuhua often provokes Yuqi for any games or for the girl to often “check” her, constantly be near her. But they chalked it up to Yuqi becoming Shuhua's mainstay after Sujin left. And, as the maknae often put it, “Yuqi is my home”, that is, in this way telling everyone how cozy, sincere and how she cherishes Yuqi.

Perhaps that is why, at all such intimate meetings, Shuhua only hugged, kissed, but never ually, becoming timid every time Yuqi first touched her (kissed her neck, kissed her collarbone, breathed hotly into her ear, cheering her, when she French kissed the older members).

That first promised time, remained in the distant past, but apparently still not forgotten.

The members realized this today when Yuqi performed solo at the awards ceremony. They certainly cheered Yuqi on and worried about her, but for the most part they looked at Shuhua's reaction.

Shuhua was jealous. Strongly jealous. She practically burned the poor guy with her direct gaze.

And if Shuhua is jealous, expect trouble.

The way she slyly chuckled as she announced the upcoming "bachelorette party", the unnies understood that today they would have to save Yuqi by any means.

Yuqi, who still did not understand what a difficult situation she was in, nonchalantly sang her song in an undertone, drumming her fingers on the frame of the window, looking at the streets of the evening city flashing by.

They returned home, in a very quiet environment, or rather a nervous and restless environment.

Shuhua remained silent, looking thoughtfully out of the other window, and did not respond to any attempts to talk to her.

There was only one turn left to reach their house, just a short time to discuss everything behind closed doors, but then Yuqi decided to remember what the maknae had said today. After interrupting her song, she looked at the pensive (sad) Shuhua, asked:

- Shu, - when she did not react, lightly pushed, attracting attention to herself, - Shuhua, why were you jealous of me? Did I give you a reason? Tell me, I would like to know, - she asked nervously, noticing the piercing look from the maknae who was still silent.

- Yuqi, - she heard the leader through a cough, then soft pleas from Minnie and Miyeon, but decided to stubbornly continue.

- Well, Shu, tell me why you were jealous of me today? Have you finally realized that you can lose me? - the playful Yuqi joked, realizing what she had said after a moment of silence, she got worried, sat down closer to Shuhua, extended her hand, but she pulled away, still looking at her without blinking: - Hey, that was a joke! Bad joke! You will not lose me - realizing that you only aggravated the situation, hearing coughing from the members and a frank “Yuqi, shut up” from the leader in the cabin of the driving car. - How can you lose me if I'm here with you?

- Song Yuqi, are you already thinking about leaving me? - Shuhua addressed her in a formal speech, looking coldly through her.

- Wha ... No! Shu! Why would I want to leave the girl I'm with in love?! - She switched to Chinese, looking pleadingly at the maknae, reaching out her hand, again trying to touch Shuhua's hand.

- Maybe because you found a replacement for me,-  Shuhua replied coldly in Korean, turning away from her, but allowed her hand to squeeze. - You flirted with him, and after that you flirted with the host ...

- I?! When?! When did I flirt with him? It was a simple gesture of gratitude for a great performance and that's it! And I hugged the host, because we know each other! This is true! - Feeling that she could justify herself, Yuqi raised her voice, but she was immediately covered by Shuhua's hand and a warning gesture from the others. - It’s true, Shuhua, - Yuqi added more quietly, gently the girl’s palm, inhaling her scent, almost fainting from the emotions that engulfed her at that moment, - I completely depend on you, baby.

- Baby? - Shuhua chuckled sweetly, melting as Yuqi said this to her without a joke for the first time.

The heart, in which the heaviness in the form of "jealousy" loomed, began to slowly disappear, returning its purity and desires.

- I hope that you will repeat this word endlessly while my tongue is immersed in you, Ugi, - Shuhua whispered passionately to her, bringing the girl’s chin closer to her, kissing her hard, leaving a trace of red lipstick on her friend’s pink lips. - It's time to make my promises come true at today's "bachelorette party" - kissing her again, she ran her tongue along her lower lip, gently it.

She let go only after Yuqi asked for freedom, and the rest of the girls demanded their kisses.

- I’m in the mood to play pranks today, unnie. I promise you that you will enjoy my prank, - Shuhua added with a satisfied smile, completely relaxing in the back seat, enjoying the scenery outside the window with a sweet and innocent smile on her lips.