True or Fiction? (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

On the forum of one site, where viewers usually ironed out their creativity, be it fan fiction about their favorite band (or the ratio of two real people with fictional feelings), a mysterious message appeared. Whoever of the fans of the IDLE group went there, reading the story, everyone wondered: Is this true or is it all fiction?

The name of the user who left this story named after the group's maknae, Shuhua.

Everything that written was so believable that fans of the group doubted whether this was exactly what Shuhua wrote.

However, the Pabolands were sure that the girls did not read fanfiction about them.

If it turned out to be true, God, it would be a disaster.

Anyway, anyway, fans went there and read:

 

Yerobun! Hello everybody! I would like to share my story with you! It may seem small and insignificant to you, but this either is my story, so read it or leave my page!

 

My name is Ye Shuhua, my home country is Taiwan, and I am the middle daughter.

I was always a playful child, I not pampered, but I received love from my parents in full. They always indulged me in any interest, and when they found out that I wanted to be an idol in South Korea, they let go and bless me. I left with a heavy heart, realizing for the first time at 17 that I would deal with my problems myself.

My motto is - be confident and do what you want necessary. This is your life, so live it with dignity.

Arriving in South Korea, I met at the airport, introduced to the independent music company Cube. Not knowing the Korean language and not familiar with their laws, I got into the car and was taken to the director.

Nice man.

He said that I would be a foreign trainee, gradually being introduced into the team.

I need experience to debut.

I was glad that there would be someone like me with me, without experience in singing and dancing.

I have to learn a lot before debuting.

A company employee took me to the vocal room, where two trainees were already present. They were just singing, but when the door opened and I entered, they broke off and looked at me in surprise.

I was embarrassed, but I never showed that I was shy.

I confidently went inside, went up to them, and greeted them in my own language:

- Hi, I, Yeh Shuhua from Taiwan, nice to meet you.

How happy I was when I heard the Chinese answer:

- Hello Shuhua, I'm Sun Yuqi from Beijing and Minnie Nicha Yontararak from Bangkok.

With their help, I gradually began to master the Korean language. They are as playful as me, so it was easy and comfortable with them. They warmed my lonely heart.

Then, after several months, I met her, a girl with an incredible aura and charisma; she captivated me from the first minute, as soon as I entered the vocal practice room.

Seo Soojin, Korean, is two years older than me. For the first time, my heart pounded so strangely in my chest.

I was shy and shy in front of her, but I really wanted to make friends with her.

At first, we hardly spoke to her, because I did not understand what she was talking about.

We spoke using a mobile phone, with an interpreter.

It was a funny time, now she is more than a sister to me. I'm a fan of her. She is number one for me.

I would give her gifts, talk about love all the time, cherish her, “carry her in my arms,” if Seo Soojin hadn't met a guy and was head over heels in love with him. Her eyes sparkled every time she saw or heard of him. She literally froze in place, as soon as that person walked past her, smiled at her, a few words exchanged. In addition, the person accepted, giving her his heart in return.

In all honesty, with my heart, I saw them as a "beautiful couple".

And even though jealousy was eating me up from the inside, it was painful to see, but I was happy because Sujin was happy.

My passion for her gradually waned, until one day I woke up refreshed, ready for a new love that came suddenly.

I remember exactly the time: Saturday, day off (no schedule), hostel hall, 10:32 am.

The girl who was waiting for me wore a light polka-dot print yellow dress (she usually did not wear this), with a minimum of makeup, a white bag slung over her shoulder, with loose (the ends are barely twisted) red hair (she was repainted again in this color).

The girl that was expecting me is my member, best friend, Son Yuqi, who lives in a different dorm.

I went down the elevator, noticing her from afar, I greeted loudly:

- Yuqi! I'm ready, let's go!

I almost approached her when a ray of sunlight broke through the glass doors and appeared in Yuqi's red hair. My right leg stumbled, I almost fell, but held on, mesmerized by this moment. For the first time in a long time, my heart came to life again, jumped a couple of times, after beating quickly when...

... Yuqi just turned at my call and smiled at me, her deep voice full of emotions asked with a laugh:

- Why so long, Shuhua? A little more and I would have left without you. We will be late at this rate!

I felt hot from her words, I hardly answered her, forcing myself to smile, come closer to her, take her arm, and bring out:

- We will not be late; we still have a lot of time. We decided in advance to meet so early to take a walk and not in a hurry to look for transport.

-We could just ask the manager to take us there,- Yuqi grumbled, holding the door so Shuhua would go first.

- They could, if the weather bad - smile, thanking her, - but the weather is just great. Quiet, calm and warm.

- And why exactly today did you want to walk around the city? I wanted to spend my day off in a different way - still grumbled Yuqi, glancing askance at me.

- Play games all day. In addition, this is what you call rest? Come on, Woogie, I know you liked my idea right away - it didn't hurt to pinch the skin on the wrist, Yuqi defiantly pouted, pretending to hurt her. But at her game, I just laughed, took out my hand and hugged the girl by the shoulders: - Do not be so sweet otherwise kiss - I jokingly threatened, secretly hoping that Yuqi would let me do it.

However, unfortunately, my heart falls in love with "natural" girls.

Seeing Yuqi's reaction to my joke, I understand that I will be hurt again.

- Ha ha ha, don't joke like that, Shuhua.

- Don't you want my kiss? - Moving closer, almost touching her cheeks with my nose, I asked. - I will be gentle, I won't even leave a trace - I grinned, turning her gaze to my lips not painted with lipstick.

Yuqi stopped her pace, looked at me, I took her gaze, she was silent for several minutes, then, shook her head, said:

- Don't give me hope, because I know I don't have it.

I blinked, once more, then opened my mouth, wanted to say something, but Yuqi looked away, blushing, cleared , quickly added:

- Let's go faster, or we'll be late for sure.

But I didn't let her run away, I took her to the bench that was near the supermarket, sat down, sat down next to me, turned her face to me, seriously asked:

- Why did you say that, Yuqi? What did you mean? - Yuqi's cheeks turned crimson red; she looked away, nervously fiddling with her fingers. - Woogie - held out, gently touching her palm, waiting for her answer. My heart was pounding wildly in my chest, drowning out all unnecessary noises, the beeps of cars, the hubbub of people, focusing on the voice of my friend, who barely audible said:

- Because everyone knows, that you love Sujin. Your heart is filled with love for her.

- You have the wrong information, Woogie - leaned towards her, holding her hot cheeks with her palms, looking at her. - Look at me, Yuqi - asked, Yuqi shyly met my gaze, I gently smiled at her: - My heart has been free for a couple of weeks, and it is ready to give a chance to new feelings. Therefore, if someone confesses to tomorrow, or me today who I am thinking about now, then I will accept her feelings.

- Her? You ... - Yuqi nervously her lips, my gaze followed her tongue, feeling my cheeks turn red, - you think ... about whom? Minnie unnie?

- No, someone my age, with knowledge of the Chinese language and a beautiful charming voice - I chuckled. Yuqi was still not sure, so I decided to retreat for now, loosened my grip on her face, moved away, leaned against the back of the bench, and looked at the clear blue sky: - You know, just today, I realized that I liked her for a long time. My heart still pounds like crazy when I sit next to her.

Yuqi's breath caught in , she stood up abruptly, was right above me, covering the sun, her voice, not hiding joyful excitement:

- Please, state her name, Shuhua. I want to hear her name from your lips.

I looked into her eyes filled with hope, a slight smile played on her sweet face, which turned into wide and bright, like the sun itself, when I asked her a question:

-Do you know your own name, Yuqi?

 

The story (fanfic) ended at this point, the author of this work left the Chinese characters instead of the end, which after translation took this form of ending:

If you want to know how my relationship with Yuqi is progressing, just watch us, especially Yuqi. She is not very good at hiding her feelings for me. It's too obvious.