Breakfast

ONESHOT IDLE

The girls woke up suddenly from the crash and noise.
They jumped out of bed and ran to the source of the noise.
Noise came from the kitchen, two puppies guarded the entrance and barked when something fell or a squeak was heard from the owner.
Soojin was the first to enter the kitchen, but Haku, the black-haired puppy, would not let her in, blocked the way:
- Shuhua, what are you doing there? The girl asked excitedly.
- Making breakfast, JinJin, - the maknae sang happily from inside the kitchen.
- Breakfast ?! - exclaimed unnie in chorus, exchanging glances and swallowing hard.
Kitchen and Shuhua are incompatible.
Yuqi came closer to Soojin and asked her friend carefully:
- Do you need help, Shuhua?
- No, I have everything according to plan - shouted Shuhua in response, while everyone heard something fall down, and the girl muttered: - Why do you always fall, I'm trying to cut you?
- Um, will burn, do you help? Come on, Shuhua, I will help you cut the vegetables, '-' Yuqi spoke quickly, but was interrupted:
-Don't bother me cooking, Yuqi! I have a knife in my hands, so ...
- No, no, don't kill me! I still want to live! - dramatically raised her hands up, pleaded Yuqi.
- Shu, why did you even decide to cook today? - After a pause, Minnie asked.
- JinJin asked me to do it. Who am I to deny my beloved? - briefly looked out of the kitchen, showing her snow-white face, soaked in flour, but with a stupid smile.
“I didn't ask,” Soojin defended herself, seeing the condemning looks. - When did I tell you that?
- Interview, you asked me to cook you food, get out and ... hmm, there was something else, then I'll look again. I fulfill your wishes, dear.
- Interview? - asked the girls, recalling only one interview where such a question was asked. - We are lost - they said to each other in a whisper.
- Breakfast is almost ready, then it is planned for me to clean up in the hostel, after which I will go and walk Haku and Mata - she happily told about her plans on the day off to Shuhua.
-When breakfast is ready, call us, - the group leader, Seoyeon, sighed resignedly, commanding the girls to follow her into the living room.
- Of course, Seoyeon-unnie! - a smile was heard in the voice, after which, it was heard how the refrigerator opens and Shukhu asks Mata: - Where do you think the butter is? Oh look, I found the eggs, that's where they lie!
-We're waiting for you, - Miyeon said quickly, retreating from the kitchen.
- Shuhua, do you definitely need help? - all the same, finally Soojin asked, to which a negative, very confident answer was given. - Be careful - there was no answer.

Everything was quiet in the living room, the silence of the grave, none of the girls made a sound. They nervously listened to shouts, screams, falling objects, slamming doors, hiss that came from the kitchen. They didn't even want to think about what they would try now. And they still have to eat, and speak honestly about Shuhua's cooking. The maknae didn't want to upset, but ...
- Hooray! I finally did it! JinJin will love me for sure now! Haku, Mata, call unnie to the table!
Soojin, who was sitting on the couch, crossed herself, her suddenly dry lips. The girls perfectly heard the cry of victory from Shuhua. They silently prepared themselves for their breakfast. Honestly, it was scary for my life.
Holding the hands of the girls, they resolutely went into the kitchen, following the puppies running ahead. They were greeted with a wide smile of happy Shuhua, which pointed to the table:
- Welcome to my restaurant. The menu, however, is not as big as we wanted, but ...
- Everything is fine, Shuhua!
- Yes, we are not so hungry!
- The minimum is what you need now!
- What have you prepared, Shuhua? The main question was asked by Soojin after everyone looked at her pleadingly.
-Egg omelet and pancakes, - the maknae said proudly, pointing to two dishes on the table. - They are a little burnt, but they taste normal.
- It smells delicious - sniffed the aroma through Yuqi's nose, Minnie nodded in agreement, sniffing at the pancakes:
- Did you cook according to my recipe?
- Yes, everything is as you taught me, Minnie-unnie - the girl smiled, sitting down next to Sujin and looking at unnie expectantly. - Honey, start eating - she grinned when she heard the hum of her friend's belly.
- Thank you, Shuhua - Soojin smiled tightly, taking a slice of egg omelet and a pancake on a plate. - Bon appetit - making the first bite of cooked Shuhua food ...

In the hostel after breakfast, a general rule appeared:
Never let Ye Shuhua into the kitchen!
P.S. I still want to live. (Yuqi).