Drabble - 6. My girl (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

- Woogie, marry me, - Shuhua asked her girlfriend 30 times in recent months, if not more.

- Shu, baby, we are still too young, we are only 23 years old, or rather, I am 23, and you are 22 years old. We haven't built our career yet! Yuqi repeated a certain number of times, looking at her with a gentle smile.

- No matter how old we are, I am sure that I love you and want to live with you for many, many years. In addition, I fulfilled all your conditions - putting my hands on my hips, Shuhua did not give up, trying to understand why she was refused.

- What conditions? Yuqi asked.

- Ask your parents for permission to marry, by the way, yesterday they told you in a video call about their consent - Shuhua began to list in all seriousness. - Then, I'm partially Neverland , I'm even better, a member of the group! Further, hmm, from the first meeting I confess my love to you. And we are friends with your parents.

- How do you remember all my Vlive ? Shuhua, that was a joke with the fans! I didn't mean it!

- I remember because you participate in them. Recently, I can only see you through the laptop screen, because you are constantly busy.

To this, Yuqi could not answer anything, everything was true, they rarely saw each other with Shuhua, and mostly her friend texted or called.

- Sorry, work - she said honestly, hoping that such an answer would not alienate.

- Now it's not about that, I asked if you agree or not.

There was silence, then Yuqi slowly shook her head, declining the offer. Shuhua was silent for a while, smiled sadly, then without looking at Yuqi, left her room. At the very door she lingered, without turning around, said:

- Pretend you didn't hear my question, or better yet, forget that I was here.

- Shu, wait...

The doors closed, leaving Yuqi alone in her room. Yuqi stared at the closed door in a stupor, mentally scolding herself for not being able to properly explain everything to Shuhua.

“That's not exactly what I meant when I said no to your question, Shu.

After Shuhua refused, she stopped pestering Yuqi. More precisely, she began to behave as if she did not have a girlfriend. And this was noticed not only by Yuqi herself, but also by online groups.

Often I began to go to the cinema, to cafes, to shops with friends from other groups.

Often corresponded with them, laughed at something, but did not say why. She left for the night (after asking permission from the company, the manager, or Soyeon herself).

Girls began to often see her with the tall, black-haired singer, who had just recently made her debut.

They could clearly see the way she looked at Shuhua.

They knew that look, because Shuhua often looked at Yuqi in this way.

Yuqi, in her understanding, thought that everything was fine, and the fact that her girlfriend could not find time for a date was all due to the fact that there was a lot of work.

So Yuqi thought until the day when she accidentally overheard Irene (that girl) talking to someone else when Yuqi passed by the dressing room she was in. Yuqi herself was going to her room after going to the ladies' room. So I heard it by accident. Maybe she would have passed by if she hadn't heard the name "Shuhua". She became curious about who and what they were talking about. At that moment, the corridor of "Music Bank" was empty, so Yuqi came close to the door and began to listen.

- You know she has a girlfriend, so why are you flirting with her?

- Because soon Shuhua will be mine, - she said with confidence.

- Don’t tell me that Shuhua loves you back?

- Not yet, but will be soon. She still complains about Yuqi, and I use her failures to my advantage.

- As?

- Hmm, for example, yesterday was their anniversary, but instead of Yuqi paying attention to her, she just said she was busy. Then I offered to go to a cafe, I did everything to make Shuhua feel like on a date.

- No hands?

- Uh-huh, but you know me, soon Shuhua herself will be asking me to kiss her and not only… hahaha.

- Do you love her?

- No, how can I love only one when the sea is full of fish?

- You're unbearable. When are you going to get serious?

- When? I think today, I invited her to the cinema, agreed, referring to the fact that Yuqi has been ignoring her lately.

- Will you tell me later?

- Definitely, how can I not tell my best friend. Okay, let's go, it's time to go on stage.

Yuqi quickly moved away from the door, thoughtfully walked on, considering all the words she heard, clearly understanding that the singer was right. She had been very busy lately and paid little attention to Shuhua. But she thought Shuhua understood.

Stupid, this is Shuhua, she needs my attention. Was it our anniversary yesterday? Isn't it tomorrow? In any case, I won't let anyone take Shuhua away from me. She is my girlfriend!