Returned home

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua came home from school later than usual today when she was detained by her acting teacher. Shuhua had already warned her sisters that she was late, so she did not text or call them after she was allowed to go home.

She left when it was already dark outside. It's good that the lanterns lit up the streets like in the daytime, and many more people returned home after work.

The weather was good, so Shuhua decided to walk rather than take the bus as it usually did.

The way home was not long, half an hour of walking.

The girl was walking slowly, she needed to think a lot.

A lot has happened today, the most interesting of course was the school production of Romeo and Juliet. Shuhua was accepted for the role of Juliet, so the teacher detained her, personally telling the news.

Shuhua thought about how best to play the scene of the meeting, the teacher wanted this part to be new, with a twist, not like other "meetings."

She was so lost in thought that she hardly noticed people and did not hear the noise of cars passing by her.

Didn't hear until someone blocked her path of advancement.

Shuhua paused, then decided to go around the car, but she was called in a very unpleasant voice:

- Hey, baby! Give you a ride? - opening the front window, showing his face with a grin, said the bandit.

- No, thanks, I'm already near the house - Shuhua continued on her way

- I'll give you a lift anyway, sit down - the man did not give up, sparkling with a toothy grin.

Shuhua ignored.

- Why are you stubborn, baby. Sit down! We will have a great time, you will love it.

Shuhua walked in silence, she did not show, but she was scared, very scared. She begged her feet to hurry, while her eyes gazed into the distance, determining the distance for the house. Left just a little bit.

A little bit and the sisters will save her.

- I do not understand, are you ignoring me? Hey! Who do you think you are ?! - the man got angry, getting out of the car, slamming the door with all his might. - Come here, baby! I told someone, come here ! - he managed to grab her hand, but could not drag her to him, quickly stepping back, letting go of the frightened girl. - Hey, hey, I was just kidding,- he stuttered, lowering his tone of voice as the barrel of the gun was pointed at him.

-Your jokes are strange,- a voice hissed from the shadows, after which two girls came out behind Shuhua's back (a blonde with short hair and a hawkish look and a brunette with bright red lipstick on her full lips).

Three more girls appeared behind them, about the same age, but with the same pistols aimed at the bandit.

- Shuhua, dear, it took you a long time to get home. Dinner is getting cold - said the voice of the black-haired girl affectionately, addressing Shuhua.

- Sorry, Soojin-unnie, it's just such good weather tonight - going to Soojin (her free hand instantly hugged her trembling shoulders with fear, hugged her protectively), Shuhua apologized.

- So you decided to take a walk, right, Shuhua? - no condemnation in the voice, only love from the blonde. - Yuqi, Minnie, take our sister to the house, we want to explain to a friend how to treat cute girls - the blonde ordered to the girls standing behind them.

- Today dinner is so delicious - said a red-haired girl with a Chinese pronunciation, taking Shuhua with her. - Minnie and Soojin did their best, you will be delighted, Shuhua! - then she began to quickly list the prepared dishes in Mandarin, fully involving the youngest in the dialogue.

- Well, the way is clear - the blonde grinned gloomily, removing the pistol, flexing her shoulders.

- Let's have some fun, girls - the girl with an angelic appearance asked rhetorically, scattering and forcefully crashing into the departing guy. He could not withstand such pressure from a thin girl, fell to the ground.

- Miyeon-unnie, I thought we would start together - the blonde was indignant, running up and forcefully hit the man between the legs.

-You're too slow, Seoyeon, - Miyeon shrugged as she watched the bandit writhe on the ground, clutching his organ with his palms.

- Maybe we will leave the disputes for later, let's first deal with this garbage that scared our sister - the dispute that was about to begin ended immediately as Sujin slowly approached the lying (crying) bandit.

The atmosphere became depressingly tense, all three girls turned their steely gaze on the bandit (he realized that he would not survive today).

 

In the morning, Shuhua left home, said goodbye to her beloved older sisters:

- I'm gone! She shouted, running out cheerfully, smiling brightly at the present day.

- Be careful! Take your time, you can fall and get hurt! - softly admonished her sisters.

- Good luck to you at the school theater today!

-Oh yes! - suddenly spun on her toes, turning to face the alarmed Shuhua sisters. - I'll be late again today! The first rehearsal will take place today. So I'll be back late! - said the girl carelessly.

- Well, when you go home, the message came.

- Okay - and disappeared from sight.

 

Shuhua knew that she would forget to text them or call them, as her thoughts would be occupied with other thoughts.

But Shuhua knew for sure that the sisters would protect her, no matter how late she returned home.