Curiosity (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Curiosity killed the cat - everyone knows this saying, Yuqi also knew about it, then why was she now here, in the dimly lit room of the club, looking at a passionate kiss on the dance floor.

She became curious where Shuhua goes every evening so dressed up and with stylish makeup.

Usually, Shuhua, to the question “Where are you going?” answered:

- I have a meeting in the park...

- They called me and asked me to meet.

-I won’t be long, just an hour or two, and I’m home. Don't worry, Yuqi.

With each such excuse, Yuqi suspected that she was being lied to. And so, I decided to follow Shuhua.

“I wish I hadn’t done this. Why am I here? - Yuqi asked herself, finishing the ordered drink in one gulp.

Her eyes did not open from Shuhua’s back, pressing closely to the stranger’s body, a flirtatious grin on her lips.

Previously, these lips touched in a passionate kiss, the stranger’s hands d all over Shuhua’s body, lifting her dress, penetrating inside.

Yuqi restrained herself, digging her nails into her palms.

Why is Shuhua acting like this?

Does she miss me?

I'm always there.

So why does she come to this club and flirt with other girls?

"Yuqi, wow, what are you doing here?" Shuhua was surprised in a slightly drunken voice, clinging closely to the stranger.

“I came for a drink,” Yuqi said quietly, raising her empty glass, without looking at her friend.

“The drinks here are very tasty, order “Dancing on Ice”, it will really make you relax,” Shuhua advised.

" Shu, baby..."

Yuqi almost vomited from the sweet voice of the stranger. She clutched her empty glass tighter.

“Today everything is cancelled,” Shuhua suddenly said, moving away from the girl, receiving a dissatisfied exclamation.

“But Shuhua, everything started out so well for us,” she begged, extending her hand to hug Shuhua.

“It really started well, but I’m sorry, the mood was gone,” not paying attention to the stranger, Shuhua sat down next to Yuqi, moving her chair closer to her. - Yuqi, would you like something else to drink?

“I would like to have a snack,” Yuqi smiled weakly, completely ignoring the other girl next to them.

" Have a snack? Hmm, let's go have a snack", Shuhua smiled understandingly, getting up, taking Yuqi's hand and starting to leave the club.

"Are you going to leave like that? And what about me?" Came the voice of a stranger following them.

“We’ll finish what we started later,” Shuhua shouted, turned around, and blew a kiss.

Yuqi gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes, quickening her pace, separating them from that girl.

We'll finish later... damn it...

" So why were you spying on me, Yuqi?"After a short silence, Shuhua asked in passing, following the quickly walking girl.

" I didn't pursue! I told you that I ended up there by accident,” Yuqi said irritably.

“Uh-huh, and by chance you’ve been in that club for two weeks now,” she grinned, not believing such an excuse from her friend. "Yuqi, answer me honestly."

" There is nothing to answer. She passed by" Yuqi did not give up, even when Shuhua grabbed her wrist, thereby stopping her and turning her to face her.

Shuhua looked intently into her eyes, although Yuqi did everything not to meet her gaze.

"You won't tell me, right?"

"I wanted to have a good time, this club was close to my house, so I looked in "her lie was clearly visible, because her house is not even close to the club.

"Well, okay, then you won’t mind if I come there tomorrow and continue the interrupted dialogue with that girl. I understood you, Yuqi" Shuhua did not insist, letting go of her hand, walked around her and began to walk forward.

"Why don't you spend time with me tomorrow? " heard a quiet question from Yutsi.

“This doesn’t change the fact that the day after tomorrow I won’t meet her Yuqi. Okay, tomorrow is your day,” she shrugged, still walking slowly home.

“You will spend the day after tomorrow and the following days with me, Shu,” Yuqi said in a categorical tone, catching up with Shuhua.

“It’s not for you to decide who I spend time with,” Shuhua said defiantly, turning around sharply and looking at her point-blank.

 “No. To me ,” Yuqi whispered gloomily, clasping her hands in front.

"Why? What right do you have over me?" Seeing that Yuqi was not answering, she exhaled deeply, smiled with some sadness, and added: “You’re just a friend, not my girlfriend or anything like that.”

" I have rights, because you..." here the girl could not really explain, she simply left the proposal in limbo.

" Finish the deal, Yutsi. What am I?" Shuhua insisted with a hint of hope in her voice. "What did you want to say?"

"I..., no, nothing. Forget."

"So I thought, you again deviated from the answer - she pursed her lips displeasedly, narrowed her eyes, then said casually: "By the way, I forgot to mention that that girl from the club invited me tomorrow to a friendly" - here she made quotation marks with her fingers, " date. so sorry Yuqi, I already agreed to go with her before you suggested we hang out together. Come on another time, okay? Oh, look, we are already talking near my house. well, bye", before Yuqi had time to come to her senses from the hastily spoken words from her friend (to comprehend them), Shuhua had already said goodbye and ran away.

Walking inside her apartment, Shuhua expected further actions from Yuqi.

Knowing her jealous nature, Shuhua pressed on sore spots when she hinted that being with another girl was much better than being with her.

Come on, Yuqi, come up to me. I'm waiting for you. Finally show me your true feelings.