My heart (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Today during the concert, when you felt bad, I understood my feelings.
It's strange, isn't it, to find out about your feelings at such a moment?
But that's the way it is.
You can't order your heart.
The heart cannot immediately determine whether it loves or not.
It’s just that as soon as I watched you leave the stage in a semi-conscious state, my heart began to beat chaotically in my chest, my body itself strives to rush after you, hug you, hug you, give you its energy.
Subsequent songs, I missed you so much.
I sang, the text sounded through my voice, but that same text was not reflected in my heart.
I danced, my body remembered all the movements, but it was not reflected in my heart.
It seemed to me that a robot continued to perform instead of me. Maybe that’s how it was, I don’t know, it’s not visible from the outside, but all the fancams, even the unnies, said that I did well.
I could do better if only one more member was present on stage.
Yes, if Shuhua came back, and if I heard her voice, saw her bright eyes filled with happiness, yes, I would perform much better.
Another song without Shuhua, my heart sank in my chest, as if the main part was taken from there, leaving only thanks to the fans for coming to our concert.
I would like to go backstage, now, to know immediately if Shuhua is okay!
I wished, that was my wish, but I couldn't.
The show must go on even without another participant.
I can't leave on my own.
As much as I'm torn between friendship and duty, I just can't.
We almost said goodbye to the fans, we had to perform an encore song, when even through the headphones we heard a loud exclamation with the name "Shuhua" from Neverland.
The heart seemed to come to life, sang inside, inspired with incredible happiness.
The heart saw first, the eyes saw second, and the ears heard third, when Shuhua's enchanting voice penetrated the speakers of my headphones.
She went to the last song, smiled at me, showing that everything is fine with her, she can perform.
I went up to her, put my arms around her shoulders, finally exhaled freely, freeing my lungs from the weight of anxiety.
Smiled at her.
Shuhua smiled back.
And my heart seemed to have its own wings, a second wind appeared inside, the body became light, yes, it was as if I had returned from an empty place.