Are you happy? (1)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua ... Shuhua ... Shuhua ... wake up honey , it's time for you to get up ...

The disembodied soul with such a beautiful name took a deep breath.

A bright sunshine illuminated everything around and a new angel was born in the white space .

A little girl with black long hair and snow-white skin.

Her little white wings nervously fluttered behind.

Shuhua , welcome to this world, ” a voice said gently.

The girl innocently blinked her eyes, getting used to white, took the first timid steps. She did not know how to use wings yet, so the step was funny.Several times she fell or bent over to her side, the girl found balance.

- Take your time to discover the world, Shuhua . Go slowly, it will not disappear anywhere - the same soft voice spoke.

The girl listened to reasonable words, walked slowly, re-feeling the ground under her, inhaling new smells.

- Do not turn away from what you do not know. Always go ahead. Knowledge is power , the voice taught her day after day as the girl grew up.

The posture became straighter, the gait became light, the wings behind the back acquired a new shape. From a quiet and pleasant voice, the sound grew stronger and louder, sometimes it could reach the residence of the main angels. For all the time that the newborn spent , the main angels were already accustomed to her voice, so they were not surprised or cursed.

- Love whatever you like. Love and fidelity, these are two forces that protect your heart. The most important enemy is resentment, anger and jealousy. They will weaken your heart.

- So I have to love my enemies? - asked the girl, looking at her reflection. - Can I have your s n aniyami defeat them?

- Offer them friendship, and then you will become strong - assured her voice. - I will teach you how to act in certain cases.

From a little foolish angel, the girl has grown and turned into a beautiful and elegant Angel with her ambitions and charisma .

- It's time for you to know the world, my angel. I taught you everything I knew myself. Go ahead, Shuhua , the world is waiting for you - hugging for the last time, kissing the girl on the cheek, mom whispered.

She looked for a long time at the departing train with her only daughter, her angel, who was leaving for another country. She did not cry, there were no tears for a long time, she only hoped that all her instructions would not be in vain.

- Follow your dream, my angel. Love whoever you want. I will always be by your side.

**

I never thought that I would ever leave my country, I would be without my parents, to learn a new adult world. But, here, look at me now, I'm sitting on the plane that carries me to South Korea. I had a rare chance to become an artist, to win the hearts of many people, to show myself. Why couldn't I achieve all this at home? It was just that acting was my priority then. I still want to become a film artist, but this requires a lot of knowledge and skills. Unfortunately, this is still not enough. If I become an idol, more people will notice me, and maybe one of the directors wants to give me a role. Until then, I will try to improve my skills.

South Korea. A country unknown to me. What kind of life awaits me there?

Whatever life awaits me, my conviction and loyalty to myself are nothing unshakable.

Meet me new world, my name is Yeh Shuhua !

**

Today was exactly five years since Minnie Nicha Yontararak moved from Bangkok to South Korea. Today was a beautiful day, everything was pleasing to the eye, the girl was incredibly happy. All her friends and her girlfriend celebrated this day with her. At your favorite diner with your favorite food. I was also glad that today was a legal day off, the director of the music company gave them full permission.

It took about 10 minutes from the time when the girls visited this cafe and waited for their order. Minnie sat on the left side of the entrance, so it was great for her to see all the visitors. Next to her sat Soojin, her girlfriend, yesterday she dyed her burgundy color and now she definitely looked like a cherry. Minnie wanted to try it all the time, but this is best done in her personal space, at home, or rather in Soojin's room.

On the contrary, Song Yuqi , another foreign friend of their group , was sitting and talking loudly about something . Her cute curls gleamed red sparks from the sunbeam that penetrated the glass of the cafe. She moved to South Korea from China two years ago, and Minnie considered her a younger sister. She understood her better than anyone else, because she knew how sometimes Minnie missed her home.

Next to Yuqi , hugging her around the waist, sat a blonde petite girl, she was the leader of their company and was Yuqi's girl . Jeon Soyeon , a talented girl with incredible charisma . Minnie could tell a lot about the girl, but ... she just knew that Soyeon could be relied on at any time of the day. Another girl who came to celebrate her 5th birthday was Miyeon , the same age as her. She was the first person to befriend Minnie, so they developed their closeness in all aspects. Miyeon became Minnie's older sister.

Minnie was incredibly happy because she has those who are most important to her.

I don't need anything else. I'm happy.

**

Whoever asked Seo Soojin:

You are happy?

The girl always answered in the affirmative.

Yes, she loved, and she was loved in return. Minnie was the most amazing girl Soojin knew. She spoiled her, carried her in her arms, the perfect friend.The first time Soojin saw her, or rather heard her (walking past the vocal room), she was struck by her voice.

Dreamy voice. After the voice, Soojin saw the owner and fell in love.

Love at first sight.

Such a beautiful girl. After getting to know better later, Soojin saw how many cute sides there were in Minnie. Minnie just conquered her and who isSoojin to run away from her feelings.

Through Minnie, she met the rest of the gang.

Each of them gave her something, Soojin noticed that she had changed a lot thanks to them . She used to be very timid, shy, afraid to laugh out of place.But now everything is different, she has crazy friends who themselves are not averse to laughing at any stupid joke.

She had wonderful friends and the director of the company, where she spent all the time, announced her upcoming debut.

What else is needed for happiness?

**

Song Yuqi was also incredibly happy. She was loved, although sometimes this love crossed all boundaries and often had to fight off the loving unnie .

Yuqi in their company was considered the youngest, that is, the maknae of the group. Therefore, she was spoiled, cared for and cherished. Not accustomedto such a girl in her family had hard, at first it was bad at all. Now she liked it, but honestly, she would like to have a younger friend herself, about whom she could take care and protect.

But, alas, whoever came after her to the company, they were all senior trainees.

- Someday, when the youngest appears, I will do my best to make her happy.

“Be happy with me, Yuqi ,” Soyeon said , pouting at such a comment from her girlfriend .

- I'm happy with you, unnie . It's just that this happiness is of a completely different kind. I want to become someone with whom she will feel comfortable discussing the stupidest things. I want to be the only unnie she looks up to.

- Who do you look up to? Minnie asked with curiosity, looking closely at Yuqi .

- All of you, Minnie- unnie . You are my support - answered Yuqi honestly , which earned a squeal from all unnie and tight hugs from their side. - Unnie , just not kisses, I ... unnie - I tried to laugh , but the attempt failed, she was still kissed (though her girlfriend Soyeon won the main kiss on the lips ).

***

Cho Miyeon looked back happily at her girls, as she liked to call them silently. The only child in the family, she never thought that she would be so lucky to meet 4 wonderful personalities. They became sisters for her, the closest of people.

Yes, Miyeon was incredibly happy.

For normal, personal happiness, she just needed to fall in love.

But, alas, while there was no candidacy to conquer her heart.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, Miyeon thought that she had fallen in love with Minnie, but as time passed , she realized that she had great respect for her, a sisterly love. It was the same with Soojin. All the feelings that seemed like falling in love in the final form became just friendly.

Miyeon was looking for her happiness, so far to no avail, but she always said to the girls:

- So the time is not yet, it will come when I do not expect this at all.

A couple of hours later

The car stopped near a tall building, a young black-haired girl left the car, took a suitcase and walked into the lobby of the company. At the entrance she was met by her , bowed, took the suitcase and led to the director's office.

The meeting passed quickly, because only a few words were said, after which the accompanying person, who turned out to be the manager of the future new female group of the company, took her to the rehearsal room.

- Now I will introduce you to the future members of your group - the man smiled, leading the girl to the door of the hall, where music was playing and lively voices were heard.

**

Mother, here begins my new life - excitedly thought Shuhua, taking a deep breath when the door before it opened and she stepped behind a manager in a bright room.

**

If Minnie had been asked the moment her gaze caught a young girl following the manager in her field of vision:

Are you happy?

she could not really answer, because all thoughts at that moment simply left her brain.

Her gaze lingered on a beautiful girl with jet black hair, long and silky. Grace and sophistication, for Minnie at that moment everything became unimportant, she could only admire the way the girl throws back a lock of hair, smiles shyly.

- Girls, let me introduce you to Ye Shuhua, she joined the company from today. Together with her we will start preparing for the debut.

- So Shuhua is the last member in our group? Soyeon asked as she rose from the floor where she was sitting and walked closer to the shy girl. - Hi, I'mSoyeon , the leader of the group. Where are you from?

- She is from Taiwan - instead of Shuhua the manager answered, - she knows little of our language, so for Minnie and Yuqi I have a special request.Temporarily, until she learns more about Korea, we will put you in the same room. Help her with her training, okay?

- With pleasure - exclaimed Yuqi , then quickly switched to Chinese , spoke quickly, addressing directly to Shuhua: - Hi, I'm Song Yuqi from China. You are so beautiful, let's be friends!

- Are you friends only with beautiful people? Shuhua asked in her native language, glancing at the girl. - Although, I like you too, why not? She winked at her, Yuqi blushed sweetly, feeling the full power of the wink from her beautiful new girlfriend.

- Soyeon , it seems to me or is Shuhua flirting with your girlfriend? - whispered Minnie , also rising from the floor, standing not far from the conversation .She perfectly heard the dialogue between them, and perfectly understood the meanings of the words.

-They're just friendly, - Soyeon brushed aside , taking a step closer to them to be present.

As these words flew from , Shuhua hugged Yuqi and kissed her on the cheek, then hugging her by the shoulders, turned her to everyone and in a broken language, notified:

- From this day on, Song Yuqi is my best girlfriend! - nicely confusing the word "girlfriend" with "girl". Everyone laughed, the awkward atmosphere dissipated.

- Not a girl, but a friend! Your best friend! - tried to teach a new word Yuqi , but Shuhua kept repeating the same thing , which made the girls and employees of the company laugh.

 

Hostel

(the conversation is in Chinese ).

As soon as she entered the room where there were two small beds, Shuhua put her things on the one closest to the window.

- Who will I sleep with today? - the question sounded innocently.

-This is my bed. - An embarrassed Yuqi raised her hand , she blushed even more when she saw a teasing look from Minnie .

- I want to warn you, I love to hug - just said the girl, tucking a black strand behind her ear. - I used to have a toy, a koala, so ...

- You won't kill me in my sleep, will you? Yuqi caught herself , looking worriedly at the calmly seated Shuhua. - I don't want to leave my girlfriend so early!

- Yuqi ! - exclaimed Minnie belatedly , they agreed that they would tell the new girl a little later, when they got used to each other.

- A girl? - asked Shuhua, casting an attentive glance at the girls, trying to read something on their faces. Then she smiled barely perceptibly, nodded her head to herself, said: - Our heart does not choose whom to love. Love is love and it does not matter to whom it is addressed. So who are you dating?Shuhua asked curiously.

- Do you mind communicating with us, after you found out? - the girls asked a little dumbfounded, they did not expect such a normal response and behavior from the youngest. Shuhua just shrugged, waiting for her question to be answered.

- I'm meeting Soojin, and Yuqi with Soyeon . Miyoung is free , she is also attracted to girls - Minnie clarified the situation by studying Shuhua's reaction.

-I hope Soyeon won't be jealous of you, Yuqi , I still need to make my dream come true,- Shuhua chuckled, putting her things in the vacant closet. - I like to sleep near the window ...

- But this is also my favorite place - Yuqi began , but stopped, noticing the icy look from Shuhua. - It's okay, I like the other part of the bed. It's good that she is wide - muttered under her breath, sitting down on the bed.

 

At night, Yuqi woke up feeling heavy, she opened her eyes and almost screamed when she saw Shuhua's pale face in front of her. The girl, as she said before, wrapped her legs and arms around her completely, pressed herself as close to her as possible. More precisely, Shuhua was lying on top of it. Her warm breath tickled Yuqi's right cheek , her lips almost touching the skin. Yuqi swallowed, trying not to move so as not to frighten off the girl's sleep. From this close distance, Shuhua was even more beautiful, with her precise features. Yuqi felt her heart skip a beat as the girl wrinkled her nose in her sleep.Her left side of her body was numb, but she did nothing to change her position. Yuqi didn't want to wake Shuhua up.

Her gaze closely followed the features of her face, stopping at every little detail, studying it, remembering it, absorbing its aroma.

She stopped just before her lips almost kissed the corner of Shuhua's.

What am I doing? I have Soyeon !

If now, at the moment, Yuqi were asked :

Are you happy?

She would have thought about the answer for a long time, but in the end she would have answered:

Yes, I'm happy .

But if someone asked Yuqi :

What do you want now?

She would not hesitate to answer:

I want to kiss Shuhua .

 

Minnie woke up the next morning and didn't immediately realize who was hugging her from behind. The smell was unfamiliar. Certainly not Yuqi andcertainly not Soojin (she would never have entered the room for such an excuse). Yuqi could only hug her for one reason, she had a nightmare or she missed her parents. There is nothing provocative in Yuqi's arms , Minnie felt nothing but sisterly love. She turned slightly to look behind her, Shuhua hugging her, her face buried in her hair. Heart Minnie happily pounding in the chest, the smile reached eyes, turning them into crescents. Shuhua looked like a little puppy, so he wanted to pet her, caress her. One of her hands almost reached her bangs to gently run over her slightly frowned forehead whenMinnie suddenly realized where she was and with whom she was lying.

The smile flew from her lips, as well as from her eyes, the girl tensed, clearly feeling how her body reacts to the softness and warmth emanating from the young girl's body lying behind.

She only had such an attraction for one girl, Soojin.

Shuhua is not Soojin . I have no right to think about how I want ...

- Minnie , what is Shuhua doing to you? - heard a half-asleep question from Yuqi , who raised herself on her bed, looked in her direction. - How did she get there?

- I don't know - Minnie shrugged her shoulders minimally , so as not to interfere with the girl's sleep, - I woke up, and she's here.

“You look pleased, Minnie ,” Yuqi muttered with displeasure , looking down at the stage. - Don't be jealous, you know that I love only you and Soojin -Minnie smiled sweetly , sending an airy hug.

- I'm not jealous - Yuqi crossed her arms over her chest , - why should I be jealous, I have Soyeon-unnie !

- Exactly, and I have Soojin, so we ...

- Oh, how nice it is to wake up surrounded by so much love and attention to your person - yawning, joked Shuhua, opening her eyes and looking over her new friends with a sleepy look.

If you only knew, Shuhua , with what look you are looking at us now!

If you knew how he works on us!

He makes us forget that we have Soojin and Soyeon .

He completely owns us.

They didn't need words; they knew each other long enough to read thoughts and feelings.

They both liked Yeh Shuhua and the word "liked" was more like the word "in love . "

**

Soojin has always been very shy with strangers and never took the first steps to get to know her. But Yeh Shuhua, a new Taiwanese girl that arrived recently in Seoul has some sort of aura that forces standing in front of her girlfriend, ask:

- Aren't you hungry?

Shuhua looked at Soojin in confusion, scratched the back of her head, smiled.

- Do you want to eat? She asked again, gesturing to show what she was asking about. Shuhua nodded her head, shouting excitedly .

- I want to try toppoki ! Yuqi told me about them, said they were delicious! She promised to take me to a cafe, but Soyeon-unnie took her .

Soojin shifted awkwardly as she listened to the unusual words in Shuhua's mother tongue. She did not understand absolutely nothing of the above, only identified the names. Shuhua stopped in mid-sentence and asked sadly in broken Korean:

- You do not understand?

Soojin nodded, Shuhua sighed, looking around and seeing Minnie entering the room, excitedly jumped up, grabbed Soojin and dragged her towards her.

- Minnie ! Minnie !

- What happened, Shuhua? - Minnie asked in Chinese, smiling at the excited girl, after her gaze moved to the red-haired friend, winked at her.

- Is that how they greet their girlfriend, unnie? You haven't seen her for over an hour! Do not be ashamed of me, I will close my eyes - scolded her Shuhua, pushing Soojin towards Minnie , and herself, covering her eyes with her hand.

Soojin smiled shyly as Minnie leaned closer, kissed her lips quickly. The kiss didn’t linger like it used to when girls loved to savor each other’s taste. For some reason, with the arrival of Shuhua in their lives, their kiss was considered a betrayal. Each of them tacitly believed that they somehow deceived Shuhua, although there was not even a talk about feelings here. And to be completely honest , at least with herself, kissing Soojin ( Minnie ) they represented completely different lips, those lips that were now covered with a small palm.

- Are you finished? Can I open my eyes? - Without waiting for an answer, Shuhua took her hand off her eyes, grinned shamelessly at them, raising one eyebrow. - Next time I will look - she laughed, seeing the flashing faces of unnie.

- It's not dorama , Shuhua - choked Minnie , admiring the beautiful smile Shuhua. - So, what did you want to ask?

“Oh, yes, Soojin-unnie didn’t understand a word of what I said to her. Translate, please - she folded her two palms pleadingly.

- What was it about? - the next minutes were spent on food and where to go for a snack. - It is a pity that I can not go with you, I have classes - Minnie wasupset , putting her hands on Soojin's shoulder, pulling her to her for a quick kiss on the cheek. - Bye, honey, see you later.

Before, Soojin's heart would flutter in his chest after even such a small kiss on the cheek from Minnie .

Before, she would have asked for another kiss, would have held her hand and would not let go.

Before, she would have followed Minnie , she would have kissed her again, saying quietly in her ear that she would be terribly bored.

Before, but not now.

If now someone asked her:

Do you still love Minnie ?

An unequivocal answer would sound unshakable to her:

Yes, I do love.

But to the question:

- Are you still in love?

There would be a response was delayed, her eyes would be met with a look Shuhua, passing by, and my heart missed a familiar hit, would answer:

I'm in love with Shuhua .