The Mystery of Neverland_1

ONESHOT IDLE

The place where she thrown was very cold and smelled of rotten meat. The only lighting is a lamp overhead and one that hardly works. The girl carefully looked around, trying to see in this pitch darkness at least something resembling an exit from this hole. She been kept here for two days, if not longer, time has lost count for her since the moment she was knocked out with chloroform.

The girl blamed only herself, nobody, because she was caught.

She didn't need to leave her sisters and go in the direction of the ice cream cafe herself.

Nevertheless, she wanted to show herself as an adult, independent girl, confident.

At first, upon awakening, Shuhua did not believe that she been kidnapped. I thought again the stupid prank of Yuqi, her sister, who is a year older than her. They liked to joke in this way, making the rest of the sisters nervous. Soyeon always scolded them, Miyeon almost choked them in her arms, and Minnie laughed heartily with them, begging them to take her along next time.

Shuhua squatted down, wrapped her arms around herself, and sighed heavily.

- How long will I be kept here? Moreover, who kidnapped me? What do they want? They don't even feed me, idiots! - The girl was indignant, hearing the rumbling voice of a hungry belly sounded in the silence.

At first, she was scared, but, having soberly assessed the situation, she resolutely began to create an escape plan. In her mind, she had already calculated all the options, but after some quotes, Shuhua concluded that she needed to wait for the right moment.

After all, the kidnappers did not come to her at all, they communicated with her through a loudspeaker, as now:

-Today is the end of the time we gave your family to pay a billion to save you. If they do not bring money by 16:00pm, we will talk to you personally and send a gift to your sisters.

The voice sounded soft, but it was not clear whether the man or woman was speaking, the sounds were distorte by the concatenation of communication.

- In my family, there is no such money, we live poorly - Shuhua's voice did not tremble, she did not allow thinking that she was scared and cold.

-You don’t know a lot about your family, baby, - the kidnapper laughed, breaking the connection.

*

The secret organization "Neverland" took orders unusual for the modern world. The organization's staff consisted of more than a thousand secret spies; they were give various tasks from murder to guarding both wealthy people and homeless people.

Secret agents possessed charisma, fortitude and had weapons in their arsenal that surpassed unthinkable barriers.

Secret agents were mostly girls; they rarely took people, because it would be better for a girl to penetrate where men are not allowe to enter. They are more artistic than men are.

At the head of the organization were the same young girls who had learned the craft from an early age, who had gone through many trials in their lives.

It was one of them, a short girl with short hair, blonde, penetrating dark brown eyes, who walked around her office, listening to the report on the kidnapping of the younger sister of the highly respected Lord Chon, who was the founder of the spy organization.

- I can't believe that in front of our eyes Shuhua could be kidnapped. Why did none of you follow her when she left?

- Soyeon - unnie, we are not to blame, you yourself know what we thought, Shuhua went to the ice cream shop - Yuqi excused herself, restlessly tapping her foot on the floor.

-We given one small task to protect Shuhua, and we failed! - said Miyeon dramatically, getting up from the sofa, where she used to sit, began to walk around the office. - What are they doing with my sweet Shuhua now? - Almost crying Miyeon.

- Have you heard from Soojin and Minnie yet? - asked the person who suddenly appeared in front of the head of the organization, kneeling down. He silently held out a tablet, which showed a map of the entire city and two red dots, moving among the ruins. The bell rang, Soyeon picked up the phone, putting on the speakerphone. A quiet voice said:

- We found him.

- Where is Shuhua? - One question asked, to which an answer immediately received:

- We'll find out soon - blood was freezing with horror when the soft voice became harder: - Will you come to have fun?

*

The building, or rather the place where Shuhua brought, long abandoned, they did not remember it, and it simply thrown out as unnecessary trash. State officials under the guise of "everything for the people" turned a fraud to withdraw money contributions; putting it in their pockets, they simply deleted everything. The object became unnecessary, to the indignation of residents; it reported that the place where they allegedly began to build a house was not reliable. No one believed them, but the case closed anyway, because those who resented the most found in garbage bins.

Non-residential premises became a haven for homeless people, and soon one of the gangs, consisting of scumbags, former Yakuza and all kinds of rabble, settled there. It rumored that the Leader was a former mafia named "Darkness".

Rumors leaked somewhere else that his right hand was from the secret organization Neverland, a hitman with high experience. But even he feared the wrath of the director of his former job.

- Trust my experiences in serving this man, it is better to stay away from him - impressively, defending his words, said a short, broad-shouldered man in a dark blue suit. - How do we get the ransom, get out of this town and go to the bottom!

- Why are you so cowardly, John, because you are one of the highest paid killers of this decade? Your job obliges nerves of steel - picking his teeth with a toothpick, a young man in hip-hop clothes said lazily. - Don't freak out, let's break through! - stretching, yawned, then got up to all 183cm in height, went to the table where the weapon lay. - With this we will defeat any enemy - lovingly the cold steel.

-You just don’t know who you’re contacting, - John sighed in disappointment, taking a long sip from the throat of aged whiskey, burning his throat.

- Don't get drunk, I need your skills when they come to give money - an order was heard in the request, the man hesitated for a second minute, put down the bottle, wiped his lips with the back of his hand, took a cigarette, lit a cigarette. - Something Miki is delayed is he really coming to the girl again - the person grinned sugary, looking at the opposite door, where the "valuable cargo" was kept.

- By the way, you never told me the name of the "product"? - John suddenly caught himself, exhaling a ball of smoke. - And how much do we ask this time?

- Oh, exactly, I'm sorry, I completely forgot - picking up a dagger, gently touching the point, the guy quickly glanced at John. - Billion for the prince piss Yeh Shuhua - grinned crookedly, and then laughed loudly when John, jumping from the chair on which he was reclining, stared at his boss.

- You're an idiot!!! - He barked, instantly turning pale, illuminating on the sides, holding pistols at the ready. “You… do you know who you put your hands on?!

- And to whom? What is remarkable about this girl? She's just the daughter of one of the auctioneers of a multimillion-dollar corporation - said the guy calmly, shrugging his shoulders.

- Who advised you to take such a profit, really your father - John said doubtfully, still looking around warily.

- Yes, my father always gives me ideas, and it always went on peacefully, do not be afraid this time too ... - did not finish, because at that moment a siren sounded nearby, notifying everyone in the building that an intruder had entered. The young boss was shocked as it was very difficult to get in here, so he could not resist an angry shout: - What the hell?! Who dared...

-And this is my question, gentlemen, - a voice from outside said quietly, with a sharp push ripping the armored door off its hinges. - Sorry to interrupt your conversation - five people in black clothes, in white animal masks entered the warehouse. The one who communicated with them was wearing a Leo mask. “I have come to get what is mine.

-We're lost, - John whispered in horror, throwing his pistols to the floor and kneeling down, pleadingly with his hands in front of him. - They're from the elite of Neverland.

-If you know us, then we are waiting for an answer, - the soft voice of the second mask with the image of a cat said softly.

*

Shuhua thought of an escape plan down to the millisecond. She counted the time when people come to her "just to chat", usually a person with a terrible face. Then, after arrival, an hour and a half later, they contact her via a loudspeaker. Finally, after 10 minutes, she is brought food, a piece of black bread and warm water.

Now, under her calculations, that creepy person with a scar should come, she was ready to meet him today.

Shuhua stood under the wall, near the doors themselves, holding her breath. The plan was to jump onto his back, use a combat grip (his father's bodyguard taught this movement). Strengthen on his body, clasping both arms and legs. Press on the carotid artery disable the enemy. While he will be sedated, a chance to escape.

The door handle opens, the person enters, Shuhua quickly rushes forward, jumping on the kidnapper, starting to use a grip, hugging (almost strangling) the person tightly from the back.

A man tries to escape, gasping for breath, begging for mercy, he manages to wheeze the words:

- It's me ... Minnie ... let go ...

- Unnie? Minnie - unnie? - Doubting, Shuhua looses his grip on his neck.

When the adrenaline passed, Shuhua looked closely at the person, her hands, like her body itself, felt the female lines under her. Shuhua even in the perfume that Minnie usually chokes. She completely loosened her grip, slid off the girl's back, walked around her, stood in front of her:

- Did you pay for me? Shuhua 's voice sounded disapprovingly .

-Of course not, - Minnie croaked, rubbing her neck.

- Then, you came to save me? Itself? The girl asked worriedly, still not believing what was happening.

- With the police, - waved somewhere out the door, said Minnie, Shuhua listened and caught the sounds of sirens of police cars. Minnie came closer, hugged her, starting to check with her hands for any wounds on her sister's body. “Sorry, little one, we needed to lure out your kidnapper, so we came late.

- How long have I been here? - Finally completely relaxing in the arms of her older sister, Shuhua asked.

- 2 days, Shu, long 2 days - Minnie sobbed, snuggling her closer to her. - We almost went crazy when you didn't come back from the store. These 4 hours seemed like hell for us.

- Shh, shh, quiet, Minnie - unnie, I'm here, I'm alive - Shuhua reassured her. Therefore, they stood for a few seconds, and then Minnie freed her from her embrace, took her hand and pulled her to the exit. - Enough is here, you need to warm up, and you are so cold, straight as ice.

Coming out, Shuhua looked around, her gaze immediately rushed to the 4 girls standing nearby with the police. Feeling the look on them, they turned:

- Are you here too?! Unnie!!! The girl screamed loudly, starting to run in their direction, pulling Minnie with her. Even before reaching them, Shuhua shouted, addressing the red-haired girl, who smiled softly at her, stretching out her hands to her: - Gina, I want to eat !!! After these words, Shuhua fainted from the loss of her powers.

- Hey, Shu, Shu - Squatting in front of the girl, Soojin worried, touched her face, and her cheeks to somehow revive.

Shuhua opened one glance, looked directly into Soojin's soul, and said dramatically:

-Jinjin, I'm so glad I saw your cute face on my last legs. JinJin, I'm sorry, but I have to leave you, my strength is running out. Sorry, dear, I wanted to say for a long time ... - her voice became quieter and quieter, until it stopped completely.

-I'm glad you didn't lose your sense of humor while you were being held here,” she shook her head, smiling softly at the actor Soyeon, who was sitting on the other side of the “dying” sister. - Let's go home, Haku and Mata missed you - helped her to get up from the cold and dirty floor, cleaning her clothes from dust.

-Yes, let's go from this creepy place,-Yuqi assented, deliberately making her voice quieter so as not to irritate Shuhua's damaged ears.

She immediately noticed how she massaged them, sweetly complained of unusual deafness. In addition, after coming out of captivity, everyone, not only Yuqi, noticed how the girl turned pale, her skin color turned gray, and her body could hardly stand on her feet.

- Yuqi, Minnie - unnie - whined Shuhua, stomping like a baby, finally letting go of Soojin's hand and walking towards them.

By the tone of her voice, they immediately understood where the hint was leading. Shuhua often did this to him, and her younger sister led them. Now is no exception. They both threw up a rock-paper-scissors, lost to Minnie, she sighed, crouched, putting her back. Shuhua cried out joyfully, walked up to the Thai girl, and hugged her from the back, putting her arms around her shoulders:

- I love you, Minnie - unnie! I promise not to squeeze your back so hard - I rested my head on my shoulder blades, inhaling the sweet perfume of my older sister. Shuhua felt her eyes droop, so she didn’t resist the fatigue and closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

**

Shuhua's dream will not disturb anything, if the youngest daughter of the Ye family falls asleep, then only Soojin herself can wake her. At this point, Soojin did not intend to wake Shuhua up because there are important things to do. First, stop all this farce with police sirens, put the mannequins back in the car, turn off the pre-recorded recording with the voices of the police.

While Minnie and Yuqi made sure Shuhua made it to the car, which they parkednearby, Soojin, Soyeon and Miyeon returned the building to its original appearance, clearing out any evidence that spoke of them. Their gentle expression again hidden under the masks of animals; they were ready to meet the kidnappers again. They have not finished their business yet; they have not yet explained everything to the men.

- Sorry, people, we can't stay late, at home an important person is waiting for us. Therefore, let's do everything quickly - putting on black gloves, Miyeon bared her teeth, gracefully approaching the young man, gagged and horrified in her eyes. “Girls, I’ll take care of him, today he’s my prey,” Miyeon said, eyes flashing through the mask, first beginning her interrogation.

-Then I'll take care of bad boy John,- the Lion mask aka Soyeon smiled.

- Okay, then this one with a scar, mine - the Cat mask aka Soojin grinned terribly, remembering Minnie's words, "he pestered Shu." - So, how did you seduce my girl - the voice from under the mask asked sweetly?

*

Shuhua slept comfortably in the arms of her older sisters. She didn’t wake up all the way home, it was in their hands, because Minnie and Yuqi didn’t know to come up with “where is Jina, Miyeon - unnie and Soyeon - unnie”. The car glided smoothly, darker than the road, hiding them from unwanted eyes. They wrapped the younger sister securely while they talked quietly among themselves.

- We made it, Minnie - unnie ...

- But again the wrong trail ...

Soon the dialogue stopped, both girls rested their heads on Shuhua's shoulders, looking at the changing landscape outside the car window. They both moved back three years, when their mentor called to his office, gave the order.