Dream (Shuhua/Yuqi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Minnie has recently begun to notice that Yuqi has become unusually quiet. She wasn't as loud and talked a lot as before, sat somewhere away from the members and just stared into the void. But the strangest thing was that Yuqi avoided Shuhua, withdrew a minimum of communication with the maknae .

Minnie did not understand how it was possible at all, because Yuqi and Shuhua are two makne of their groups, the most sociable and loud duet.

Yuqi always looked after Shuhua.

Yuqi always played with her, made up different stories, played the fool with her.

The girl was the first to come to Shuhua's call, even if Shuhua called a completely different member .

Where Shuhua was, Yuqi was always there.

But not in the last couple of days.

Yuqi avoided Shuhua by all means, and if, nevertheless, Shuhua was able to restrain the girl, then she did not look at her, always avoided her gaze and invented various excuses to leave her.

Minnie was curious.

And not only her, Miyeon , Seoyeon too.

They also noticed a dramatic change in Yuqi's behavior.

But they gave Minnie interrogation rights as the girl closest to a foreign duo.

Minnie was for them like a big sister, maknae her very much loved and always listened to her advice.

 

Minnie caught Yuqi in the hallway, pulled him to the wall and quietly asked the surprised girl:

- Why are you avoiding Shuhua?

-I… I don’t avoid, Minnie,- Yuqi tried to play her game.

- You avoid it, we all see it.

- Shuhua too? Yuqi asked quickly, realizing right after the question that she had betrayed herself. Minnie smiled, leaned against the girl, looked at her inquisitively:

-Only I, Miyeon-unnie and the leader noticed . Tell me what's going on, Yuqi?

- Nothing - bit her lip, looking away to meet the offended look of Shuhua instead of Minnie's face, who was watching them from afar. Seeing that she was noticed, she gave her a slight wave, but Yuqi blushed and pretended not to notice.

-You did it again, Yuqi. What's the matter?

-I… just…- Yuqi stuttered, feeling the heat on her cheeks from just one glance from Shuhua. She her lips nervously, looked at Minnie. “You don’t understand. I am afraid that after this our friendship will end - I just opened my secret, but not completely, Minnie's curiosity increased.

- Don't be silly, I will understand and accept whatever you say. It's just me, Yuqi - gently pushed on the shoulder, lowered the tone of her voice, Minnie looked closely at the nervous girl.

-It's just,- Yuqi began nervously, -I had one dream,- she breathed. - A dream associated with Shuhua ...

- And? - hurried her friend Minnie, squeezing her hand encouragingly.

-We were fooling around as usual,- Yuqi continued slowly, weighing each syllable, but still looking away. - We played some kind of drama, a romantic scene. Shuhua - the girl swallowed when she uttered the name of her friend in one breath - she was the main character, or rather the hero (playing a guy), had to confess her love to the most popular girl in school - Yuqi stopped when the aforementioned girl shouted: “Seo Soojin, I love you!" and then they both watched the familiar scene where Shuhua ran up to Soojin and began to flatter her, but the dancer did not give up, tried to leave her. A common thing, a common courting on the part of Shuhua.

- What was your role? - reminded of the dream Minnie, returning Yuqi from the land of dreams, where she went when she saw this whole scene. - You were that schoolgirl, right?

- Yes. My role was that I, too, was in love with the hero. We came up with funny situations and played them ...

- In a dream, right?

- Yes. I remember that I was laughing and having fun, and then I dream about how the "hero" kisses me, ”Yuqi muttered, covering her face, hot with shame , with her hands. Minnie was silent, waiting for the continuation, not quite understanding what was happening, then the words completely penetrated her subconscious and the girl gasped.

- Shuhua kissed you on the lips? - Minnie asked quietly, covering with her hand, turning to cover Yuqi completely.

- I so clearly saw her lips that touched my lips - in desperation whispered reddened Yuqi, hiding behind Minnie. - I woke up because someone would be me, and when I opened my eyes, Shuhua's face was above me. But I could only see her lips ...

- Oh, my God - Minnie whispered in shock, perfectly understanding the whole situation.

- Several times I convinced myself that it was just a dream, rather strange, but still a dream. But ... - the girl swallowed, deciding to open up completely in front of Minnie, - every time Shuhua talks to me or hugs me or just being around, I cannot shake the feeling that she will kiss me now. And the worst part is that I really want her kiss .

After that, an awkward silence ensued between them, which was broken by Shukhua, who called them :

- Minnie-unnie, Yuqi, it's time to go on stage!

 

After the performance, Minnie, Yuqi, and Shuhua had to go to another event, so they left the members as soon as they said goodbye to their fans. Minnie sat in the first seat, with Shuhua and Yuqi behind her. There was an unusual silence in the car. Minnie tried several times to start a conversation, but no one joined her, so she gave up trying.

Shuhua furtively peeked at Yuqi, who, sensing her friend's gaze, ignored.

She honestly didn't know what she'd done wrong if her best friend wasn't paying attention to her. Minnie didn't help either, Shuhua managed to intercept her for a minute in the dressing room, quietly asking what was wrong with Yuqi. Minnie just looked at her, sighed, shook her head, then gently hugged her shoulders, whispered:

- Ask Yuqi. This is just her secret.

What are the secrets? Yuqi never hid anything from me. Why does Minnie know about this secret and I don't?

No matter how much she was indignant at herself, did not take offense at the silent Chinese girl, Shukhua wanted to find out the truth.

She wanted to know why Yuqi had been avoiding her for 2 days.

I miss on my Yutsi - Shuhua thought with a heavy sigh, then a smile appeared on her face, when they came out of their car and greeted fans. - Any problems can be solved at home , - the thought flashed through.

 

At home, chaos reigned, Haku and Mata frolicked, played, having fun, running away from Mommy Miyon , who tried to calm down the puppies with their teams. Shuhua wearily opened the doors of the house, quietly ordered:

- Haku ! Mata! Quiet!

The puppies immediately sat down, waiting for the next commands from the hostess who came. Yutsi, going behind Shuhua, wearily he waved older Onni, said softly:

- Be quiet, please. We will play with you when we have a little rest. Okay? - The puppies just waved their tails in response, smiling happily at Yuqi.

- How do you do it? - spread her arms out to the sides of Miyeon , looking at how the puppies sit quietly in place, quietly and calmly. -I've been trying to calm them down for an hour.

-It's simple, unnie,- Shuhua said in all seriousness, sinking to the floor next to the puppies, gently their fur and kissing their foreheads, - their mothers returned home.

Yuqi blushed brightly at Shuhua's words , her heart pounding wildly in her chest.

-I… um … I’ll go and change,- she said quickly, running out of the room, but before Yuqi could close the doors to her own room behind her, she was stopped by Shuhua's hand and her serious tone:

-We need to talk, Yuqi.

 

Yuqi didn't know what to do. Her room was small, so their bodies were touching each other. Yuqi could feel the warmth emanating from Shuhua's body, and her perfume easily penetrated her lungs, completely paralyzing her.

They were silent.

They were waiting for the one who would start first.

Yuqi knew perfectly well that she had to explain her strange behavior, but ...

All these days, I want to tell you one dream that I had after we watched the movie two days ago,- as usual, Shuhua confidently said, starting a conversation. - I know that you will be the first to understand its meaning, because you are my best friend. I can share with you any nonsense, because you are my best friend - highlighted the last words a couple of times, giving Yuqi a chance, but she seemed to swallow her tongue, was silent.

- I dreamed that you kissed me - Shuhua said bluntly, which drew Yuqi's attention, sharply turning to face her.

- I kissed you? How?

- Romantic. On the lips - simply said Shuhua, carefully following her friend's reaction. - I liked that kiss.

- True? - Yuqi hesitantly shifted beside, continuing to look into Shuhua's eyes.

- Yes, I liked it - again the girl stunned her with her truth, striking right in the heart of Yuqi. -You have gentle lips and I like the shape of your lips,- Shuhua shrugged, approaching her friend’s face.Her gaze slowly lowered down to Yuqi's slightly parted mouth, lingering there as she continued to speak, -So I wanted to ask you to kiss for real to solve my problem.

- Problem? What is the problem, Shuhua? - Yuqi swallowed, her lips as she watched Shuhua's lips fully close to hers. Her warm breath tickled her skin pleasantly. Yuqi couldn't move.

-Hmm, just need to make sure,- Shuhua said vaguely, completely taking possession of Yuqi’s lips, kissing her softly. Yuqi froze as she believed what was happening.

Shuhua kisses her, really kisses her.

She pinched herself and almost screamed in pain.

The kiss is real.

Oh my God! Shuhua is really kissing me now!

Shuhua pulled away from Yuqi, smiling happily, then kissed her on the cheek, stood up, and said:

-As I thought, in reality your lips are even softer. Let's kiss some more, okay? - then beaming, she ran out of Yuqi's room.

Yuqi blinked once, then a second time, then brought her fingers to her lips, smiled happily, then said to the empty room.

- I will wait for that day, Shuhua.