Special day

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua woke up in a good mood. Opening her eyes, she decided today to compliment not only Soojin, but all the members. She smiled as she combed her hair in front of the mirror, painted her lips and perfumed herself with her favorite perfume.

Today was a great day and no one is going to ruin it.

Leaving the room, Shuhua went to the kitchen, where the voices of her housemates could be heard. Soojin, as she usually cooked breakfast, Miyeon helped her by chopping vegetables, adding oil to the frying pan or washing dishes. They looked like a couple in love, cooing with each other. Miyeon gently hugged Soojin's waist from behind, her face close to the girl's face, her lips practically touching Soojin's cheek. Yesterday, seeing such a scene in front of her, Shuhua rushed to separate them, zealously defending her rights to Soojin. But not this morning, no, she came in with a smile on her lips, sat down on a chair, putting her hands in front of her, said:

- You look so great with each other. Good morning unnie.

Miyeon heard Shuhua's voice, startled and quickly jumped away from Soojin, nervously hiding her hands behind her back. Soojin, putting down the spoon she was stirring with, looked back at the peacefully sitting girl, smiled at her.

- Good morning to you too, Shuhua.

“Shuhua, this is not what you saw,” Miyeon said while her lips, drawing a curious look from Soojin, “I'm just helping Soojin with cooking.

“Someone has to help,” the girl shrugged, adjusting her bangs, “I don’t know how to cook, besides, Soojin will not let me near the stove.

- Why should you do here, after your cooking the whole kitchen is dirty - said Soojin, glancing askance at the calmly sitting maknae. - Do you want something specific?

- Pancakes - Shuhua perked up, bouncing on the chair like a little girl. Miyeon saw this scene and forgot that she was caught in an inappropriate situation with Soojin, ran up to the maknae and hugged her tightly around the neck.

“You’re so cute, I just can’t, my heart will not stand such cuteness,” Miyeon spoke in haste, knowing full well that her kiss might not be accepted, quickly kissed Shuhua on the cheek, then stepped back.

- Why are you kissing me only from one side, unnie? - pouted offended Shuhua, turning the left side of her face and pointing there with her finger: - Kiss here too.

- What?! Both girls asked, completely losing themselves in the maknae's words. They did not believe in the words or actions of the girl who was still waiting for her kiss.

“I'm waiting, Miyeon-unnie,” Shuhua urged her on, pouting even more.

“I don’t believe my happiness,” Miyeon shed tears, hugging the girl by the neck again and pulling her to her, and then kissing her several times, “you allow me to kiss yourself!

The kissing attack would have continued if it hadn't been for Shuhua's belly rumbling, demanding food before the tough day.

“My child wants to eat,” Miyeon cooed, sitting down next to the maknae, hugging her around the waist, her stomach with her other hand. Soojin narrowed her eyes but didn't say anything. Since Shuhua doesn't say anything, why should she be aggressive. - Now everything will be ready, you woke up on time, Soojin finished everything.

“Thank you for taking care of me,” Shuhua smiled sincerely, hugging Miyeon by the shoulders, but at the same time looking tenderly at Soojin, who had finished cooking toppoki and was now putting the food on the plates.

 

A little bit later.

- Soojin-unnie, I like your lipstick ...

- Miyeon-unnie, it is better when your hair is gathered and a few strands come down.

- You are so beautiful, Soojin-unnie, my heart flutters in my chest ...

- Soojin-unnie, put on that cute black polka-dot dress, you're so beautiful in it.

- Soojin-unnie, ah, I'm in love with your voice.

- Miyeon-unnie, you smell so good, what kind of perfume do you use?

- Miyeon-unnie, these shoes suit you like that!

- Miyeon-unnie, get some lip gloss and some makeup. No, you don't need much, let me help you. Oh, how beautiful!

 

A little later, in the car.

- Miyeon-unnie, sit here, I don't want our angel to catch a cold.

- Soojin-unnie, you are so beautiful in profile.

 

A little later, when they drove up to the building and there fans were waiting for them.

- Guys, are you cold? Aigu, if I could, I gave my heart to warm you.

 

A little later, when the second car with the other members pulled up, Shuhua jumped to the door, opened it and gallantly gave her hand to Minnie as she exited. The girl was a little shocked by the maknae's behavior, but she did not refuse help. Yuqi wanted to joke about her friend's unexpected gallantry, but was stopped by Shuhua's remarks:

- You're so cute, Yuqi. You look cool with two ponytails, and this color really suits you.

Yuqi blushed sweetly at the compliment, because she still doubted whether she did the right thing, coloring herself in a light chestnut color. As Yuqi regained consciousness, Shuhua complimented Soyeon:

- I like the way you look in this jacket. In general, you are a very beautiful girl, unnie.

Miyeon and Soojin exchanged glances as Shuhua gallantly opened the doors to the building for Minnie, letting her go ahead, and then let everyone in the same way, entering the very last one.

 

A little later, in the dressing room.

Shuhua got her makeup and stage costume first, so she was free. She calmly stood in front of the mirror, unresponsive to Yuqi's embrace with Soojin, who was trying to kiss her older friend. Minnie sat next to them on the couch, glancing sidelongly at Shuhua and the Doves. While the maknae was dressing up, the rest of the members decided to discuss Shuhua's strange behavior.

She was acting strange.

Quiet.

She compliments everyone all the time.

Didn't complain about Miyeon.

Needed no attention from Soojin.

Didn't bother Soojin.

Reacted calmly to the courtship of Soojin from any member.

And that was really the strangest thing. Usually in such situations, loud protesting squeals from the makne would be heard throughout the room. She would have already run up to the "couple" would have separated them, hugged tightly Soojin, let us inform everyone and everything: Unnie is mine!

Usually, but not today.

Today Shuhua just smiled at the reflection, walked over to sit on the sofa next to Minnie, took her hand and played with her fingers. Miyeon immediately sat down beside her, hugged her, sighing happily.

The camera moved over to Shuhua, who was admiring the nail polish, gently touching her older sister's fingertips.

- You are unusually quiet today - commented the camera.

- Yerobun, I'm so happy today,- Shuhua secretly whispered, looking up but not letting go of Minnie’s hand.

- Did something good happen?

- Yes, it happened - Shuhua replied seriously, girls pretending not to listen, paid attention. - I fell in love. And when you fall in love, guys, you want to speak more quietly so as not to lose what is stored in your heart.

- In love? - echoed in the thoughts of 5 memebras. - In whom? Why am I the first time I know about this?

-If it's not a secret…- the camera began, but the girl put her finger to her lips, shook her head, and then returned to Minnie's fingers and wrist.

The camera stared at the maknae for a few seconds, then turned to Soyeon, the group leader, who was sitting with a thoughtful expression on her face. Soyeon looked imploringly at the camera, the screen turned off.

 

A little later, after the show, Minnie and Miyeon waited for the rest of the members to gather. They spoke quietly. Most of the dialogue was about Shuhua.

-I miss the grumpy ShuShu,- Miyeon complained, Minnie giggled. - Not funny. Admit it, Minnie, our kid is weird today. She compliments me since the morning, and not only me. She's nice to everyone!

-Honestly, I also don’t understand what could have happened yesterday, since today she is so calm and happy, - she agreed with Minnie’s arguments, waving her hand over Miyeon’s head, calling on the disguised Yuqi to them. Yuqi was followed by the leader, followed by Soojin. They all joined the conversation.

- And who did she fall in love with? Yuqi introduced her question, giving cause for reflection. - Why is she so mysterious? At first I thought that she was playing for the camera, honing her skills, but this is serious - Yuqi shared in a loud whisper, lighting up back if their maknae was coming.

- Why do you think so? Soyeon asked, resting her head on the younger girl's shoulder. - Did you notice something?

-Because I think she fell in love with me,- Yuqi stressed, the unnie burst into loud laughter, frightening the girl. - Hey! I'm serious! It should definitely be me! You saw everything yourself, you were all witnesses, how she looked after me all day! - Yuqi did not give up, listing on her fingers what Shuhua had done, at the end of the explanation, the older friends no longer laughed.

-If you follow your logic, then Shuhua fell in love with me, not you,- Minnie denied thoughtfully. - Shuhua was very gallant with me today, all the time she said that I was her type, and she constantly held my hand, only letting go when necessary. Yes, and more, she looked at my lips all the time! Minnie grinned victoriously, then blushed and hid her face behind her hair.

-This is not an argument, Minnie,- Miyeon disagreed. “If you think about it like that, today Shuhua let me do absolutely anything with me. Previously, I could hardly get a kiss or a hug from her, but look at today - spread her hands, smiling rather Miyeon. -Today she allowed me to show all my love and affection. Shuhua even kissed me on the cheek herself a couple of times. If this is not her declaration of love, then I don't know what it is.

-Then that means I'm not her favorite unnie anymore,- Soojin said sadly, without looking at anyone. -Shuhua today was not jealous of any of you who would come up to me and show your love. Shuhua didn't dictate her rights to me every second. She didn't even tease me today, as usual. Today Shuhua led me the way a younger sister should. She was still tender with me, showed love and care, provided support, but ... Honestly, I would ... I would not get used to ... - Soojin finished in frustration, without finishing, but each of the girls understood her thought.

 

Meanwhile, in the powder room, Shuhua was adjusting her hair in front of the mirror. She looked into her eyes and discussed today:

- Everything is going great. I will let neither Yuqi nor Miyeon-unnie spoil my mood, who, without my permission, allowed themselves to touch my JinJin like that. Murder can be committed tomorrow, today is a special day for me to disrupt my plan. Shuhua, you have very little left until the end of the day, or rather the evening. Dinner and letters cooked. The manager-unnie said she had already put them on the pillows. Oh, how embarrassing! Cheer up, Yeh Shuhua!

Leaving the bathroom, Shuhua walked into the dressing room where unnie was waiting for her. Going inside, she saw them sitting on the couch, and discussing something.

How happy I am that I have such a family - thought Shuhua with love, aloud she said:

- Unnie, how about going out to dinner at a little restaurant? I'm treating!

- Are you treating?

- A restaurant?

- Dinner?

- Do you have money, Shuhua?

- Are you sure you can?

Of all the questions posed, Shuhua answered the last one:

- I asked the manager, she agreed. Just for today. So, let's go quickly, before she changes her mind - Shuhua hurried her members, they did not argue further, hurriedly left for the maknae.

**

Walking to the car, there was a little flirtation from the makne:

for Soyeon: - Unnie, be careful, there is a small step here, and bad lighting - she took her hand and supported him while the leader went downstairs.

for Minnie: - Take my scarf, close your throat. I don't want my girlfriend's beautiful voice to disappear.

for Yuqi: - It is drizzling with light rain, let me cover your hair. You have such a beautiful hairstyle, I would not want to spoil it.

for Miyeon: - Unnie, lean on me, I was told that the road can be slippery from the rain, and you have such high heels. I don't want you to be crippled.

for Soojin: - JinJin, let's change jackets. I love that you look so cool in your leather jacket, but it's chilly now, my jacket is warmer. Come on, come on, put it on (I helped put it on, buttoned it right up to my throat, straightened my hair, grinned contentedly). You look great in my clothes, JinJin.

To caring questions from girls:

What about you?

Makne replied fervently:

It's okay, I'm not cold. The main thing is that my girls are warm and safe.

 

She really treated her, poured out compliments, touched warm attention and care to the hearts of the members. At the end of the evening, none of them doubted that something was happening to Shuhua. Therefore, none of unnie was surprised when, upon arriving home (Soyeon offered to spend the rest of the evening together), Yuqi could not stand the tension, holding Shuhua's hands, and asked:

- What is happening to you today? Where are you doing our Ye Shuhua?

- I'm here with you - the girl laughed, not understanding the question from her best friend.

- It's not you, Shuhua. You weren't like yourself all day. So, honestly, are you okay? Are you sick? Are you not leaving the group? - and then Yuqi burst out, she dramatically grabbed Shuhua by the shoulders, hugged Shuhua tightly, began to lament: - Oh, God, you're saying goodbye to us! No! No, don't go, Shuhua!

- Ha ha ha, don't be so dramatic, Yuqi. I'm not going anywhere, everything is fine with me, it's just that today was my happiest day - I looked back at all the girls, but they didn't believe, they expected a different answer. Shuhua sighed, still smiling, took Yuqi's hands off her shoulders, stood up: “I’m very tired, unnie, today was a very exhausting day, although everything I did, I would repeat many, many times. Nothing to regret. Good night girls.

- Shuhua - called the leaving girl Soojin, she half-turned her hand, making a heart with her fingers, but did not stop, left.

- What did she mean?

**

A little later, when the girls went to bed (Soyeon, Minnie and Yuqi went to their dorm), the girls found a neatly folded envelope with cute handwriting on the pillows.

- Wait, it's Shuhua's handwriting. She decided in this way to explain to us what is happening? - the thought flashed excitedly, the girls carefully pulled out a letter addressed to each of them.

Each letter began with the words:

“Today is exactly one year since I met all of you girls.

Today is the day that gave me wonderful sisters, whom I love and appreciate very much.

Today is the day when I flew to Korea, came to the company and they put me in the same room with Minnie and Yuqi.

And today is the day I met Soyeon, Miyeon and Soojin.

Thank you for accepting me as I am with all my screaming, jealousy, misunderstanding of the Korean language, teasers and acting.

I am truly grateful to all of you for the support and love you have surrounded me with. I don't feel so lonely with you. "

 

Further, for each girl the letter sounded differently.

Soyeon, you are like a wall for me to lean on. You are my protection and you are the leader I will always follow, no matter where you lead me. Thank you for always cheering me up, always listening to me and always listening to me. I love you, unnie. "

 

Miyeon-unnie, you are my comfort and coziness. With you I always feel needed. You take care of me like my mom, that's why it's so comfortable with you. You know perfectly well that even if I scream and do not allow you to come to me, this does not mean that I hate you. I love you, only in my own way. "

 

Minnie, you are my life energy. You are my older sister, whom I love very much. You are my role model, I want to learn many things from you. After JinJin, you are my favorite unnie. Shh, just this between us, let it be our special secret. Thank you for being with me, Minnie. "

 

Yuqi, you have known this for a long time, but I will repeat myself anyway. You are my heart. Why do I say that? Silly, it's simple, you know my heart better than I do myself. We tell each other absolutely everything, even the most intimate secrets (no one knows about them except us). You know my heart, I know yours. And that's why I feel so free being next to you. I am happy that this day introduced us, and that I found a faithful friend for life. I love you, although I rarely admit it in reality. "

 

Jina, JinJin, unnie, I love you, because how can you not love your life? Don't laugh honey, I'm serious. Thanks to you, I am still here, and I want to move on. Thank you for loving me, taking care of me, looking after me. You are my first best friend from Korea, you are my light at the end of the tunnel. Don't laugh, I just didn't know how to describe my feelings. You know my heart, you know my thoughts, you know all of me, because I am not hiding anything. I love you and thank you for being with me. "

 

The girls put the letters aside; they knew perfectly well that now there was no point in going or calling Shuhua, she would not answer. Their hearts were warmed by such warmth, which the girl gave them, revealing her true pure heart in her letter. And they knew very well that tomorrow, when they met, they would not say that they had seen the letter and read it, so as not to embarrass the girl. Also, each of the 5 members knew that Shuhua would return tomorrow. They smiled happily, lie comfortably in bed, and fell asleep. Tomorrow will be a fun day again.

**

Shuhua opened her eyes and realized that she was not in the mood. She had a very disturbing dream, and therefore, jumping out of bed, without combing or washing, she ran to the kitchen. And, yes, she found the picture that she dreamed about:

- Miyeon-unnie, what are you doing with my JinJin? - shouted indignantly Shuhua, bursting between the hugging couple. - Why are you smiling, are you having fun, unnie? You're having fun? - resting on her hips, asked the maknae angrily, looking at the smiling Miyeon and Soojin. Miyeon again, to be sure, pulled her hand and brushed an invisible speck of dust from Soojin's shoulder, and she was not mistaken, makne jealously stepped between them, covering Soojin with her. - Without my permission, you can't. No, I don’t allow. Soojin-unnie is completely mine today!