THE SHE-WOLF _2\ (SHUQI_/AU)

ONESHOT IDLE

- You didn't forget that another awards ceremony awaits you? - a representative from the Leader spoke to them over the phone.
- How can you forget? - lazily sorting through the cards on the table, shuffling them and laying them out in a new pile, said MinBin.
-Then what the hell are you doing? Why can't I hear from you the speech plan?
- Hey, don’t yell, - Minho cooled his screams, carefully covering the ears of the sleeping Shuhua, - we have a plan, we have, - he said, returning to the game.
- Which? the man demanded.
- Then let’s say tomorrow, sorry, we’re busy, - Daemin replied without verbose, clicking on “challenge over”, throwing queen worm and king on the table.
- Do not cheat - blocking his cards with his own, Mark thoughtfully looked at all the members, then threw the cards on the table, moved away. - I pass. We still haven't figured out what we're going to do tomorrow. We would not play cards, but go get ready.
- Mark - the guys groaned, - leave me alone, give me a normal rest.
- Stop pretending to be a leader, you know who he really is, - he grimaced in a semblance of a smile, looked askance at the sleeping Shuhua, who at that moment opened her eyes, looking at him sleepily. - Princess, you're awake! We were too loud, right? - Daemin worried as she furrowed her brows as she shifted her gaze to the table in front of her.
- Again cards and not tired? - Shuhua got up from the sofa she was lying on, sat down and stretched. - You promised to come up with what I will perform tomorrow, but, as I see it, you just forgot - holding out your hand to the table, taking any card. - Wow, lady worm, so I'll be lucky again tomorrow! By the way, no one came from uncle? - she hid the card in her jacket pocket, stood up, again stretching her body from the uncomfortable lying.
- No, no one ... - Ding-dong - Oh, apparently it's from the Leader, I'll open it - Mark quickly jumped up, ran to the front door, opened it, letting a man in a black suit pass. - You brought this to Shuhua, let me tell you - an attempt to intercept the document and see what's in there failed.
- Don't worry, young master, I can give this document to Miss Shuhua myself - bypassing Mark lying on the floor, he importantly walked on.
- Yesun-oppa, - the girl rejoiced at the arrival of the man, leaving the game room, - I didn’t think that it was you that Uncle would send with my request, - with a soft tilt of her head, Shuhua greeted him, stopping only when there was 20 cm between them.
- Miss Shuhua, here is everything that you asked to find out. - Passing her a folder with documents, Yesun looked at the girl with admiration and tenderness. - You were great today, you did everything that my younger brother Taemin came up with.
- Truth? Did you like it? - expecting even more praise from him, the girl jumped for joy.
- I recorded your entire performance, Shu. - He reached out and gently ruffled his hair, smiling softly as the girl pouted cutely, stamping her foot. - The leader also liked it very much.
- Uncle Hwang too? - Shuhua gasped as she looked back at MinBin who was standing nearby with her arms crossed over her chest, looking jealously at their interaction.
- Do you know what he thought when he saw your performance? he asked, remembering the Leader's line. - He said he would like to hear you play the guitar again.
- Don't tell me that he remembered that stupid performance 5 years ago? - Shuhua muttered, slapping her forehead, seeing that this was the case, shook her whole body negatively. - No, not that! It was such a shame then, I don’t want to experience such humiliation again!
- You then performed well, at your then age - the guys and Yesung began to disagree with her. - I still listen to that cover, it went deep into my heart.
- You lit a small fire then, little one, - Minho said with a touch of pride, remembering that day as clearly as if it was yesterday. - Today you have already grown up, there is experience in playing the electric guitar, why don't you play it at the upcoming ceremony. You will have a solo performance!
- We will all have a solo performance, - MinBin picked up his idea.
- We will do everything we feel confident in, - Demin got excited about the idea, and began to hurriedly get ready. - I had an idea, see you tomorrow morning - he said goodbye to them, already thinking through all the moves in his mind.
- Great, it looks like we are developing a plan - Mark was delighted, - then I'll go get ready too. Meet me here tomorrow around 10. Shu baby, believe me, if you want to win that girl, you can't think of a better option. Bye - passing by her, he put a hand on her shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly.
- But… MinBin-oppa…
- You decide, Shuhua, but I think Mark is right. I'll probably go down to the garage, play a little, maybe I'll get an idea. Minho, come on.
Thus, only Shuhua and Yesun remained in the hall.
- Okay, - Shuhua gave up, fiddling with the tip of the folder in her hands, - I’ll go change into something homemade, I’ll be back soon, oppa.

- Take your time, Shu, waiting for you was never a problem for me - he admitted, sitting comfortably on the sofa, dropping crumbs from it, took out a phone from his chest pocket, turned it on, began to flip through interesting articles.
Shuhua, realizing that everything was not in her favor, went upstairs to her room. True, before changing clothes, I decided to review all the information that I managed to find on Song Yuqi.
After an hour and a half, Shuhua finally came downstairs, ready to go. Yesun put his phone back in his pocket and offered his hand to her.
- I took the honor of keeping all your belongings, so if you don’t mind, please follow me to my humble abode.
- Oppa, that’s enough, your acting is terrible, - Shuhua said truthfully in response, showing him with all her looks that acting was definitely not for him, but accepted the offered hand, - Let's go before you change your mind!

****

The car drove smoothly along the road to the airport, where after the plane would take them to their next destination. Shuhua slept half the way, half flipped through a copy of the script for the MAMA2022 awards ceremony. More precisely, her eyes were looking for information about (G)IDLE and about what period of time she would perform and whether it would be possible to see Yuqi in person again.
“Yes,” Shuhua said to herself as she put the script down on her seat, averting her eyes to the road.
Her deep thoughts were interrupted by a message sent to her phone.
Opening it, she smiled softly as she re-read it:
Hello. This is Yuqi. Are you going to MAMA2022 tomorrow?
Shuhua thought about whether to tell the truth or tease, and chose the second option:
Didn't plan.
A sad smiley followed immediately.
I'd love to see you.
The soul was warmed by such words, but Shuhua simply wrote, without any emoji:
I'm there, Yuqi, you just need to close your eyes.
- Shu, hey, princess, why are you squealing there? What happened?
- Why are you so red? You feels bad?
- Who are you writing to? Guy?
- You are dating a guy? You  aremissing us?!
- Yes, shut up everyone! - Shuhua shouted loudly, killing them with her gaze. - You prevent me from communicating with the "love of my life"!
- Ah, you're just texting with Yuqi - everyone calmed down, returning to their discussion of football again.
- You are so annoying, oppas, - Shuhua snapped at them, taking a breath, looking again at the forwarded messages from Yuqi.
Why don't you react to my words? Answer something.
If I close my eyes, I will fall asleep, but we are now rehearsing for tomorrow's performance ... sleep is contraindicated for me now.
Here is what Yuqi said after 15 minutes of silence.
Then I will not distract - maybe Shuhua's counter answer was a bit cold, and perhaps she turned off her phone in vain, but at that moment it seemed to her as if they had drawn a line between them.

***

Yuqi, who was lying in the hotel room, hugging her favorite toy Kikki, sighed sadly as she read the same words of Shuhua.
I don't even need to close my eyes to see you. This is the whole problem. I can't go through the same emotions again that I had before. After all, I just healed my heart.
*** 
They arrived on time, surprisingly, because their flight was delayed and they did not take off for a long time.
They were expected.
As soon as Shuhua got into the front seat next to the driver, Mark, as if by no means, said:
- We have time to visit your friend, Shu. I found out where their room is.
- Not at "us", at my place, - Shuhua said categorically, turning back, looking at the guys who pouted and looked at her plaintively, softened, added: - You can take me to them, but do not go inside. Only such conditions!
- We agree! - the guys were delighted, climbed to the seat to hug her, but she quickly retreated.
- No hands and kisses, oppas! You are like little puppies.
- That's right, we are puppies when next to you - the guys joked (but as you know, there is a grain of truth in every joke).

****

Yuqi was now wearing make-up, a soft shade, because this morning she had an updated hairstyle (the color has changed to become closer to a pinkish tint). She had a conversation with a stylist, laughed, her jokes were accepted, they made fun of her. Yuqi did her best to hide her sadness and disappointment.
Sadness because of his repulsive words in Shuhua's messages.
Disappointed at not being able to see her today.
There was a loud knock on the door of their dressing room, frightening everyone who was there, then without permission, the door opened and Shuhua entered in person.
She seemed to fill the whole space with herself, such an aura surrounded her that no one could scold her for not being polite.
Her dark gaze swept the room, stopped at Yuqi's mirror reflection, and waved her hand in a friendly manner.
- You wanted to see me, Yuqi? Hello.
Yuqi did not have time to react with a return greeting, when 5 guys burst into their room with the same roar of doors. And everyone, as one, shouted at the interruption, scolding Shuhua:
- Shu, you can't do that! - Mark.
- You can not break into the room without permission, princess! - MinBin.
We didn't teach you that! - Minho.
Shu, I'm sorry! - Daemin finished.
- Actually, it’s you who needs to apologize, - becoming half-close to them, scolded them in all seriousness. - You forgot to knock. And in general, you now disgrace me with your behavior.
- We?! - MinBin was amazed at such impudence from the youngest girl, standing in front of her face, glaring at her.
- Hey, don't you think, since we are all here, we should introduce ourselves to our somba? - Daemin asked in a half-whisper, hugging Shuhua by the shoulders, calling all the guys to their random circle.
- Sombe? - Shuhua did not understand the word, allowing Daemin to hug himself, completely unaware of what it is better not to allow to do in front of strangers.
- Yes, sombe. (G)IDLE, whose room we infiltrated with our somba, we haven’t even debuted yet, - Daemin explained and reminded quietly, looking at the smiling girls out of the corner of his eye.
- Ah, yes, this is not considered respect for the elders, - Minho said a little louder, then looked guiltily at Demin, leaned closer, whispered: - We haven’t come up with a slogan yet. How will we introduce ourselves?
- We're not going to get on our knees and howl, are we? - Mark asked with horror, looking at the guys and Shuhua, who in response looked at him with a look of "you're crazy." -
How are we supposed to introduce ourselves then?-  MinBin thought. - We don't have much time. Maybe just say our group and that's it?
- No good. Too easy, we should stand out, - Shuhua disagreed. - But MinBin-oppa is right, we shouldn’t detain them. Let's just say that we are wolves, without going into the full name, and then they will find out anyway.

***

Yuqi didn’t like how Shuhua was surrounded by beautiful guys, and as one of them, a Chinese man (in a black suit, he looked like a devil that he was going to steal Shuhua from her) hugged her shoulders. She got up from her chair, walked over to them, gently tapped on the shoulder, coughing softly:
- Excuse me, how long will you stay in our room?
The guys stepped aside, chuckled awkwardly, then stood in a row so that Shuhua was in the middle between the two tall guys.
- Hello, sombe, we are - ay - wolf cubs! - with all their inherent confidence and charisma, they shouted.
- Well then, we need to introduce ourselves as well, - she heard the voice of the leader, looked back at Soyeon, who called on everyone to stand by her side. - 1, 2, 3. Hello, we are IDLE, nice to meet you.
- Shu, imagine the first - Mark pushed her in the side with his elbow.
- You are the leader, you are the first to introduce yourself, - Shuhua returned the push to the side, not hiding her annoyed voice at all.
-I think she’s right, - Soyeon interjected again, smiling charismatically with only her eyes, while her whole body was reporting strain. - My name is Soyeon, I'm the leader of the group. Next to me from the right: Minnie, Miyeon. Further left: Soojin and Yuqi.
- Yuqi? So because of her, we are here... - MinBin began to be indignant, but he was silenced by the voice of Mark, who began to represent them all, ending with the words: - And our makne Shuhua - everyone heard love and affection in his voice.
Shuhua only raised her eyes to the ceiling, left, approached Yuqi (again completely occupying her personal space), looking straight into her eyes:
- Good luck with the performance - then turned away, went to the exit, near the door, paused: - It was nice to meet you, unnie. Hope we get a chance to chat. Guys, let's go!
- Interesting guys,-  Minnie let out a chuckle, - Shuhua, I really want to get to know her better.
“Yes, she’s just breathtaking,” Miyeon added admiringly.
- Her radiance is very bright, she completely fills everything with herself. To be honest, I only saw and heard her, - Soyeon confessed, blushing a little.
- It's easy to fall in love with her, - Soojin agreed.
Yuqi was silent. Now she was afraid to speak, because she could utter insulting words to her members. She didn't want to ruin their friendship with her sudden jealousy.

****

The MAMA2022 awards ceremony went according to the script, or so everyone thought, except for the girl standing under the stage, waiting for her turn to exit.
- Come on, princess, light up this stage with your solo! - holding their fists at the top, her guys shouted, she just winked at them, showing them a small heart from her fingers, then confidently climbing the stairs, went up to the stage.
- Let my show begin! - exhaled, shrugged her shoulders, stretched her neck, began to walk to the middle of the stage to the music of silence.

****

The artists sat in anticipation, as the audience in the hall looked at the dark stage, where a minute ago the clatter of hairpins had become audible. Each step filled their heart with trepidation, as if they already knew who would appear before them.
The shadow of a girl appeared in the spotlight of a dove-gray color with a grayish tint, walking confidently, straightening her hair. All they could see was the pallor of the skin of the hands, the wavy luxuriant hair, the red nails.
An indistinct silhouette began to emerge next to the girl, the steps of claws joined the clatter of hairpins.
A noise swept through the hall:
- It's her, the girl that was at the MMA ceremony.
The performers, including Yuqi, froze in place, spellbound, waiting for something incredible to happen.
At that moment, the spotlight became bright, an almost blinding flame enveloped the entire stage, and at the same moment the electric guitar began to play.
Covering their eyes from the flame (real, not special effects), through it everyone saw a black-haired mysterious unfamiliar singer. The camera zoomed in as close as possible to see impassive eyes, a smirk on black lips, then the camera covered the entire stage attire, everyone gasped.
A black light dress with polka dots, black stiletto boots, a rock jacket with a black wolf symbol and an electric guitar slung over the right shoulder.

Suddenly the flame went out, gray with grains of blue rushed at the girl, creating the effect of virtuality.
For such a fragile girl (in appearance), it was so easy to hold the guitar on weight, to draw notes with passion - it was unrealistically cool!
She seemed to fill the entire stage. This feeling intensified when the girl began to walk towards the place where the artists were sitting.
With each step she took, the music became louder, defiantly, as if in this way the girl showed everyone - she is the queen here, she rules everything.
Shuhua approached the artists, her burning eyes ran over everyone, caught on Yuqi's eyes, lingered, smiled confidently, winked, stood in front of her and began to still masterfully show her guitar playing.
Yuqi's heart was beating to the rhythm of the music Shuhua was playing, her entire focus was on her. She said, unnoticed by the camera, with her lips alone:
- You are wonderful!
The melody was coming to an end, Shuhua moved away from Yuqi, rose higher, went behind all the seats that the artists occupied, stood on the steps separating her from the audience, raised the guitar up over her head. On the last note, when the echo from the guitar string still sounded through the hall and when the light began to fade along with the melody, Shuhua...
- Woo! - her call was picked up by a pack of wolves and behind her appeared the silhouette of a black wolf.
After the wolf's howl, the whole hall heard her laugh, the camera captured her grin, her haughty look, her victorious look.
Throwing their hair back in the last rays of the fading light, everyone again heard the removal steps, both of the girl and the claws of the beast.

***

- Damn it, it was an enchanting performance! One girl completely captivated everyone with her charisma, became the most talked about for the entire awards ceremony. Unfortunately, we still do not know her name and what group she is in, but we will find out for sure, just wait a bit.
- It was the same feeling when Taeyeon performed solo at the first "Girls  Generation" concert in Japan. That girl, She-wolf, she covered the song "Run Devil Run" (rock version). Only then did Taengoo completely captivate the audience with her voice. But, honestly, it was as if I heard her voice again through the guitar! Thank you She-Wolf!
- We thought that only She-Wolf would be there, but it turned out that the guys also performed there - a fan of another group shared. - Each of them complemented the performance of the She-Wolf. And every time we finished the performances, we saw the departing performer and the wolf following him.
- You need to see it once to understand what we are talking about.
- We want to follow them, but we need to know who they are! Please find out as soon as possible!

Such or similar comments filled the Internet, became the number one trend around the world.
The new dynamic Wolfs already had two worthy performances, but no one knew who they were, why they didn’t release their videos, didn’t debut.
Everyone was waiting for them.
And the wolf were diligently preparing one of the next days to blow up the Internet world with their performance at the showcase, which will take place just like heaven, on the Han River.
Then, through the big screen, the whole world will see their debut video, hear their name, will constantly think about them, expecting from them only the coolest, most magnetic, full of drive performance!