Actress Yeh -2 Way to your heart /1 (ShuQi-AU)

ONESHOT IDLE

A meeting was scheduled tonight to sign a contract to work as a supporting actress. No matter how Yeh Shuhua scolds her manager, you can't turn back time. The manager "sir" (she absolutely hated the word "oppa") accidentally made a mistake on the phone with the representative of the director on the series Way to Your Heart.

He responded positively to the offer to play the second female role, where there are significantly few words and actions in the text. The manager "sir" justified himself to her for a week, promised to fix everything, abandon the series and find a better one.

“Leave it as it is, you can’t refuse what was offered, after all, the profession of an actor obliges,” Shuhua said, flipping through the script for her future work, her eyes were already focused on the text, noting how many lines she needed to learn.

“Sorry, Shuhua, this won’t happen again,” the manager apologized again, mentally relaxing, glad that he got off lightly.

With the character of the greatest actress Yeh Shuhua, who has played x number of roles before (note, roles that brought success, the actress received the award for "best played role" all the time; being at the top in the Top 5), he could have been fired a week ago.

He stomped around a little more next to the chair in which Shuhua sat comfortably, then seeing that no instructions would follow, he left the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

This time, she will have to play "a headstrong girl with a sense of superiority and strong character."

"So similar to me," Shuhua said as she turned the next page of the script, "the only thing that's different is 'falling in love with her girlfriend and hiding them.' My last crush is the solo singer Song Yuqi, I still listen to her, but not like before. Okay, pretending to love a girl is not a problem, but I don't want to look stupid, and what I'm reading now will show me that way.

Shuhua leaned back in her chair, laid her head on the soft surface, and closed her tired eyes. She tried to imagine her character, but everything she saw before her eyes was absurdity, clumsiness and complete uncertainty.

- I feel sorry for her, I don’t want to show her like that, I need to contact the screenwriter, discuss my heroine. If you do not like my ideas, then I will refuse the role.

There was a soft knock on her room, after an invitation to enter, the manager reappeared in front of her. Only now he held the phone to his ear and talked to someone:

- Yes, a second, I'm just at her place, now I'll give the phone - put his hand on it, said: - The screenwriter of the drama in which you will be filming "The Way to Your Heart" is calling, there are some changes, he wants to discuss them with you.

- Oh, just what I need - taking the phone from the hands of the manager, with a nod of her head she released him when he left, said: - I'm listening to you.

“Hi Miss Ye, my name is Jeon Soyeon and I’m the scriptwriter for “Way to Your Heart”,” the scriptwriter began in a polite tone, crossing her fingers so that the dialogue would go well, and not like with previous actors who turned down the role. - I changed almost the entire script, but the essence of the drama remains the same.

“Explain more precisely, Ms. Jeon,” Shuhua asked, tapping her fingers on the hardcover of the script. - Which changes?

- In short, you will have to sing, Miss Yeh. In addition, your heroine has become reasonable, confident in everything and independent. Your heroine will now defend her feelings, even if they seem wrong in the eyes of society.

Writer Jeon expected to hear resentment, displeasure, and rejection from the drama again, just like with the previous main cast members, but Miss Yeh was interested in a completely different aspect:

- You said that I will sing, the lyrics will be in Korean?

- Lyrics? No, I decided that it is better if the heroine sings in her own language, in your case, in Chinese. I have already asked my friend to participate in writing the text. She promised to compose the lyrics before filming began.

- Is your friend a composer? Shuhua asked with curiosity, putting her feet on the floor, putting on wolf-patterned slippers, leaving the script lying on the armchair, went to the window, looked out.

- She... She can be considered a producer... Don't worry about her, Ms. Yeh - scriptwriter Jeong didn't go into details, leaving the secret without disclosing (she just got burned with those actors who left the project, barely knowing who will write songs).

- Since you say so, I will not insist. It's just that when I sing, it is desirable for me to see this person in front of me. And this is not discussed - Shuhua demanded in a mild form, moving away from the window, going to the table, her gaze rested on the photograph hanging on the mirror.

In the picture: a once-happy woman in a long dress, holding the award for the best solo performance. Next to her is the same happy black-haired girl who won the award for the best written lyrics, whose songs were sung by Shuhua.

This photo is 10 years old, it is just a bittersweet memory of the past, when the schoolgirl Shuhua dreamed of only one thing: to always sing Minnie-unnie songs and be happy in the rays of reciprocal love.

- Miss Yeh, are you listening to me?

-Sorry, I got distracted,” Shuhua apologized, looking away from the photo, scolding themselves for being sentimental. - Repeat, please, one more time.

- I asked you, Miss Yeh, are you willing to continue playing a role in my drama? - " the moment of truth has come, now she will refuse me too ", preparing for the worst, thought Soyeon.

- I'd like to read the new script, Ms. Jeon, but from what you've told me...

“A new version of the script should be brought to you,” Soyeon interrupted her, biting her nails from nerves.

- I still want to be with you, Miss Jeon - smiled at the nervous screenwriter, although she did not see the smile. - I'm waiting for your work schedule.

- Will you really stay with me? Soyeon decided to make sure, fearing that everything she heard was the fruit of her fantasies and desires.

- I don't like to repeat myself twice, Miss Jeon, but you inspire confidence and make you feel welcome even though we haven't met yet. I will work with you, Miss Jeon Soyeon. So don't let me down, okay?

***

The applause and screams of the audience left behind the concert hall, from which Song Yuqi, the Chinese Rock Diva (as her fans called her), who performs on two stages in Beijing and Seoul, was driving away in her car. Rock Diva of the 4th generation, who conquered the listeners with her deep soulful voice, having written many (over the past 3 years) beautiful songs with unusual lyrics. She is now 24 years old, she is a famous singer in her favorite genre "rock", a successful composer and songwriter. A sociable girl who has many friends among women, loves her job, lives an interesting life. Everything is perfect, only there is not enough banal female happiness. Often during meetings with friends, you can hear from Yuqi:

- My life would be perfect if I met my soul mate. I want to find such a person so that our interests coincide. Does such a person even exist?

They by asking:

“What will you do if that person is a girl, Yuqi? You constantly tell us that you will only respond to the feelings of guys, and you will only offer friendship to a girl."

“Love knows no boundaries,” Yuqi said with a shrug, not hinting at anything in particular, but not denying the fact that she might change her priorities.

After nearly three hours of non-stop performance on stage, Yuqi did not feel tired, her energy was still not completely used up. She was not on edge, just the euphoria from the concert had not yet passed, Yuqi wanted to continue performing, to give all of herself to the stage.

Turning to her new house in Seoul, which she recently bought, Yuqi's phone beeped a couple of times, informing the hostess that a text message had arrived. The girl read them only when she entered the house, leaving her car in the underground garage.

Two of the texts were from her close friend Jeon So Yeon, and both caught her attention:

"I'm going to Yeh Shuhua."

"She wants to see you."

Yuqi couldn't help but exclaim with joy as she re-read the messages three times over. She kicked off her shoes in the hallway, took off her leather jacket, threw it on the sofa, ran to the laptop herself, dialed her friend's number, not thinking that the girl might already be sleeping.

“Yuqi, you couldn’t wait until morning?! I'm already going to bed! - Jeon Soyeon's voice sounded displeased when, after the third beep, she connected to the video link.

- I couldn't, especially after you texted me about my favorite actress. Yeh Shuhua really agree or are you teasing me like always?

“She agrees, and I still can’t believe it, Yuqi,” Soyeon said, sitting comfortably on her couch, putting aside her notes.

- Like me, my favorite actress agreed to star in your film, and I can get to know her personally!

- As long as I know you, you talk about her so much. In any conversation, Shuhua is always present in your words - Soyeon contacted the fact.

“It’s true,” Yuqi didn’t shirk her answer, “I have admired Ye Shuhua for a long time. I like her as an actress, but even more as a person. She always tells the truth, is not afraid to offend or yell at the "Cubs". I learned a lot from her, Soyeon.

“Yes, yes, I heard about it many times, Yuqi…

- Don't grumble, Seoyeon, better come on, from the very beginning, tell me, I want to know absolutely everything.

**

Script readings for "The Way to Your Heart" were scheduled for Tuesday at around 10 am, suggesting that some of the actors would have to drive almost across the city (and some even flew in from another country).

Actress Yeh's manager, knowing that his ward does not like to be late, was already waiting for her near the house where she lived. The radio was playing quite cheerful music, he even sang along a few words from the chorus. Next to the steering wheel were two coffee cups, one that had already been drunk by the man. The driver and the manager in one person, looking at the exit from the building, finished smoking a cigarette (he didn’t smoke at all, so he indulged, 1 cigarette a week; he usually smoked it at the end of the week, but now he was just nervous). Throwing away the cigarette , he took out an air freshener (a pleasant aroma of flowers) from the glove compartment, then took a couple of large sips of coffee, finished it, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, checked whether everything was in order in the cabin. The manager was on time, because at that moment, Shuhua came out of the house.

As always, for a couple of seconds the man could not take his enchanted gaze from the young actress. He, like all ordinary fans ("Wolves"), was a little in love with his ideal, but he never admits it out loud (so you can lose your job).

Shuhua almost reached the waiting car when the manager jumped out of the driver's seat, opened the front seat doors for her, smiling affably.

- You smoked again, sir - grimaced at the smell of smoke that came from the manager's clothes.

- I'm too nervous, Miss Yeh, I should have calmed down.

- You know that I have a meeting now - she shrugged her lips in displeasure, sniffing, but in the cabin there was only a floral aroma mixed with the smell of coffee. Shuhua sat down, fastened her seat belt, picked up a standing coffee cup, drank the still hot drink, and smiled contentedly.

The manager was delighted, the girl is in a good mood in the morning, which means she won’t scold strictly.

- Leave the radio on? - a common question from the manager. Romantic sad music with a dreamy familiar voice just sounded on the speaker, Shuhua flinched a little, but asked in a flat voice:

- I want to drive in silence, focus on the role.

The manager didn't need to be told twice, not really going into details. Shuhua once shared her memories of the past, of a girl (with no name), who later became the impetus for her first film role. So yes, he roughly knew who was singing on the radio right now.

They drove in silence halfway through, only the rustling of the script pages breaking the silence, then the manager heard Shuhua exclaim behind him:

- Can not be!

- What happened? - the man asked with curiosity, carefully turning the car to the right.

- I saw a familiar surname, but I think I was mistaken. Miyeon- unnie would say that she would participate in the same project as me. She never lies to me.

- Choi Miyeon ? - the manager clarified, checking with the navigator whether he was driving correctly to the appointed place.

- Yes, she is, - bringing it directly to her face, closer to her eyes, Shuhua said, re-reading the composition of the cast of the series again. It's written so small you can't see it! Who prints like that?

- If it was Miss Choi, she would have already boasted everywhere that she would be filming with you. It seems to me that even a child knows how much she loves you! - in a joking tone, the manager said, imagining what it would look like if it turned out to be true.

- Exactly, that's why it would be very strange if she didn't tell me - putting the script on the glove box, she took out her phone herself, and quickly began to write Miyeon .

After some time, Shuhua angrily dropped the phone into her lap, sighed.

- Doesn't answer. She didn't even read my texts! What could she be so busy with that she can't see my text?

- In any case, you will soon find out if Miss Choi will be on the show or not. We arrived, Shuhua - parking the car near a small building with a lion emblem in the middle, representing Miss Jeon Soyeon's film studio. - If it turns out that Miss Choi is playing, I wonder who exactly? - Helping Shuhua out of the car, the manager asked with curiosity.

“My ex,” Shuhua smiled wryly as she walked past him.

The manager tried to contain his laughter, but it burst out loud and booming.

How lucky Miss Choi was to play such a role! Her dream will finally come true, even if on the screen! But, I can’t imagine how Shuhua will accept hugs without pushing kisses away.