Your embrace is different from the rest (Minnie/Shuhua)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua was a confident girl.

She attracted the attention of many with her confidence.

There was confidence in every syllable, movement, smile.

Decisive in everything, she was not afraid of anything and always possessed any situation.

Then why am I so timid in front of the door of Minnie's room ? I just ask her if she changed her mind about cycling this Sunday? Come on Shu , knock and ask? Do not stand in a pillar!

Guidance to her did not give any results; on the contrary, the girl hesitated even more. For some reason (it is not clear for what reasons), but her hand did not obey her. As the voice did not obey, for some reason he suddenly disappeared somewhere, although only 10 minutes ago she loudly argued with Yuqi .

For some reason she was nervous, her heart was beating anxiously in her chest.

If Minnie hadn't left the room for a cup of tea, Shuhua would have stood there longer. The older girl raised her eyebrows in surprise, smiling broadly, pulling Shuhua into her arms:

- Why didn't anyone tell me that you came? How long have you been here? Why are you standing outside my room and not entering?

-Hi, Minnie- unnie, - Shuhua said, feeling the heat spread across her chest, singing her heart. - I came to Yuqi , and then I remembered that I forgot to check with you the time for Sunday.

- Have you changed your mind? You don’t want… ”Minnie didn’t finish the sentence, Shuhua shook her head sweetly.

- I'm looking forward to our date, unnie!

- Oh! I'm glad - Minnie laughed happily, still holding the maknae in her arms. “Nothing has changed, I will pick you up in the morning, around 10 o'clock,” she said softly as Shuhua pressed closer to her, resting her head on her shoulder.

Shuhua melted into the warmth and comfort that Minnie's arms and body gave her. She loved the way Minnie always hugged her. She liked to listen to the quiet, even breathing above her head, the way her chin rests on the top of her head, to hear the quiet heart in her chest. She loved the scent of perfume, sweet with fresh flowers, like the smell of a house. All the worries and fatigue that had accumulated during the day began to disappear, Shuhua relaxed. Her eyes began to stick together, and she was almost asleep, comfortably paved when the doors to the next room suddenly opened, frightening her.

- Shuhua, is you still here? You said you were going home! Yuqi asked in confusion, looking suspiciously at the girls' embrace. - I am interfering with something? - taunting raised an eyebrow.

-No, - Minnie said, Shuhua didn't react at all, just looked at Yuqi.

-You have a sleepy look, Shuhua, - Yuqi pointed anxiously, -can you sleep with me? Let's call unnie, let's say that you will be here.

-I'll go home, - Shuhua said simply, reluctantly leaving Minnie's embrace. Once again it became somehow cold and not comfortable, she shrugged her shoulders, smiled faintly. - See you tomorrow, good night.

- Drive carefully - the girls asked, escorting her to the very door, - write or call as soon as you are there.

- Good - waved goodbye, disappearing behind the door.

The legs did not obey, as the heart wanted to go back.

She wanted to go back and agree with spending the night.

Not with Yuqi , but with Minnie.

She wished Minnie’s arms would hug her while she slept.

Why? What is happening to me?

**

All the way to my dorm, my soul was not calm. Something was worried, only Shuhua couldn't figure out what it was. Shuhua's brain showed a picture in front of his eyes, Minnie's smile, her bewitching voice, her arms around her waist. She had never felt this way, and Shuhua didn’t like it.

Hope Soojin is unnie at home.

**

Soojin was at home making a mini-dinner in the kitchen, humming to herself as she was hugged from behind, her arms wrapped around her and her head resting on her shoulder. She half-turned smiled at the girl, tenderly said:

-You're late today, Shuhua. She called me half an hour ago, convincing me to come back earlier so that we could have dinner together, and she herself just came.

- Unnie - quietly whispered Shuhua, pressing even closer to her back, - hugs me, please.

- What's the matter? - Hearing an uncharacteristic voice of Shuhua, Soojin put the spoon aside, reduced the heat, turned to the sad maknae. - ShuShu, what's wrong with you? - embracing the girl, her hair, asked Soojin softly .

Shuhua pressed into Soojin's comforting body, trying to almost fit into her body. She listened to herself, but did not find the heat that was next to Minnie. Embrace Soojin gave her heart warmth and comfort, but do not relax completely as we would like. Before, Shuhua could melt into the tenderness and love from Soojin, but not today. Hugging in response Soojin, Shuhua imagined that instead of it she embraces Minnie.

I do not understand. How is Minnie's hug different from Soojin's ? I love both of them, they are my favorite unnie , so why is this happening? I have to figure it out so that it’s the same again.

**

Later, when Miyeon came home after dance practice, she noticed a rather interesting picture, Soojin hugs Shuhua . It's rare to see Soojin show such affection in public, so Miyeon photographed them and sent them to the public chat.

She quietly walked into her room, looked around with a smile, closed the doors, giving them the opportunity to be in this way:

I'll wake them up later, I'm sure ShuShu will be grateful to me later.

After changing her clothes, Miyeon returned to the living room, finding only Soojin sleeping on the couch. Shuhua sat next to her playing on the phone. At the barely audible noise that was emitted by the cough Miyeon , distracted from the screen, looked at her older friend. Miyeon came over from the other side of the couch, sat down next to Shuhua , tried to look at what the girl was passionate about. But as she walked, Shuhua turned off the phone, put it aside, surprising Miyeon even more as she hugged her and pressed her side to her side, resting her head on Miyeon's shoulder .... They sat there for a little while, just in silence, until Suji stirred in her sleep. Rubbing her eyes sleepily , Soojin suddenly jumped up on the couch, nearly falling off it:

- Dinner! I left the stove on!

-Don't worry, Jin, I turned everything off, - she hurried to say quietly to Shuhua , lifting her head from Miyeon’s shoulder, but not taking my hands off her older friend’s waist. - Honestly, my hunger has dulled a little, now I just want to sleep.

- Then we go to bed? - Running a hand through Shuhua 's matted hair, Miyeon asked softly . - Do you want me to spend the night with you, Shu ?

-If you don’t mind, - Shuhua answered timidly, hiding her eyes behind her long bangs. - Only, I want to hug you - she admitted quite quietly, blushing with embarrassment.

Miyeon jumped up , met the same surprised look from Soojin , opened then closed , nodded her head. Soojin shrugged, though she was a little sad that Shuhua hadn't offered her.

Can Miyeon - unnie's embrace calm my heart?

**

Somehow, in the middle of the night, Shuhua moved into Soojin's bed , comfortably washed her head on the girl's right chest, hugged her sideways sweetly, slept through the rest of the night without ever moving. I woke up with a firm conviction: the embrace of Soojin and Miyeon have the same feeling, only with Soojin it feels clearer than with Miyeon .

Yet this hug was not at all like Minnie's hug.

If I don't know by Sunday, I'll ask Minnie. She knows exactly the answer to the question that tormented me .

Solving such an important question to her, Shuhua loudly greeted Miyeon as she left her room half asleep.

- Good morning, unnie!

-Kind, - Miyeon muttered in a hoarse voice, tucking her hair behind her ears. She went to sit next to the makne on the sofa, then lay down, curled up into a ball, laid her head on Shuhua's lap, closed her eyes: - Not much more, let me sleep another 5 minutes - she asked, instantly falling asleep.

Shuhua just giggled sweetly at her older friend's morning demeanor, allowing her to completely occupy her legs like a pillow. She still smiles sweetly when the awakened Soojin sits down on the other side , hugs her waist, whispers offended in her ear:

- Why did you wake up so early? And why is Miyeon - unnie lying on your lap? Go back to bed. With me.

- I don't want to sleep anymore, Jina . Besides, we don't care to get up, do you remember that the manager promised to call in closer to 5 in the morning?

- I remember - Soojin muttered sleepily , burying her nose in the maknae's neck, falling asleep to the scent of Shuhua perfume .

- Another 5 minutes - downstairs, Miyeon muttered in the same voice.

- I'll wake you up, sleep, unnie.

They are late for the meeting with the rest of the members for a simple reason - it is difficult to wake up unnie who have fallen asleep again .

This time it was not Shuhua's fault , but she did her best to protect her beloved Jinjin. She also defended Miyeon , but not so fiercely and not so noticeably.

In the dressing room, where they were taken, the rest of the group, already dressed in stage costumes, were sitting. They began to make fun of, tease, but their voice was still interrupted by anxiety.

Shuhua , seeing Minnie, immediately rushed to her, hugged her tightly and looking into those beautiful dark brown eyes said loudly:

- I missed you, Minnie- unnie .

- And for me not? - Immediately delved into the dialogue Yuqi , spinning next to them.

- Not.

- But we did not see each other all night! Yuqi protested dramatically , putting her hand on her heart, looking piteously at the unflappable Shuhua . - How can you say that to your beloved girlfriend?

- You are not my favorite girl - looking adoringly at Minnie's daring eyes - here is my favorite girl. Minnie- unnie .

- Not Soojin ? - amazed Yuqi , turning to Soojin , which applied makeup right now. - What could have changed overnight? Are you cheating on Seo Soojin with Minnie- unnie ? Ah, I didn’t know you were Casanova Shuhua !

- Now you will know - Minnie laughed in a voice, pressing the maknae closer to her, their faces were in a very close distance (or rather their cheeks were touching).

Shuhua was currently in shyness mode, although she pretended not to be bothered at all by the close intimacy with Minnie. Inside, a fire was burning, threatening to burn all the organs, gradually approaching the heart, which was now pounding madly in the chest. She did not know how to compare her current state, but she was sure of one thing, now she is very happy, she is cozy and comfortable.

It would be like this forever.

Shuhua closed her eyes for a moment, melting into the floral scent.

The same perfume that was yesterday. I like them so much, but if I buy myself such a scent, they will be on the shelf. I like to breathe them, but not on myself.

- Are you comfortable, ShuShu ? - changing positions, but not letting go of the girl, asked Minnie.

- Highly. You are so soft, unnie - inhaling easily, Shuhua said , sinking deeper into the arms of her older friend. “I don’t want to leave,” the girl whined in protest when she heard her name from the lips of a makeup artist, announcing that it was time to do makeup.

“I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be here when you get back,” Minnie assured her, rubbing her cheek on the top of her black hair. - Go.

- Well - reluctantly freed from the warmth, Shuhua quickly glanced at Minnie, meeting a wink, hurried to the makeup artist.

Yuqi , who was always next to them (the girls were so absorbed in each other that they did not notice anyone around), cleared , looking suspiciously at the beaming Minnie, asked:

- What's going on between you?

- What are you talking about, Yuqi? Nothing happens - without adding another word, she patted Yuqi on the shoulder and walked to the chair where Miyeon was sitting alone. They struck up a conversation, at times laughing at the other's joke.

Yuqi scratched the back of her head, feeling a strange atmosphere in the air, not understanding. Something was definitely going on between Minnie and Shuhua, but if it was anything serious, Yuqi would be the first member to recognize. So she decided to put the matter aside for a while, returning to the playful Yuqi.

**

Shuhua watched Minnie's every move through the mirror image. She sat in a chair, patiently waiting to be finished.

There is nothing strange here if I want to look at Minnie all the time? I used to look at Soojin all the time , so why should it be weird if I'm following Minnie? - her thought interrupted its course for a moment when she heard laughter at the end of the dressing room. - Ah, Minnie is so cute when she smiles! I love her laugh, the way her eyes disappear into a smile. I just like to watch what my unnie does while I'm not around. Exactly, there is nothing strange.

 

From Miyeon's side :

I can sense that angry and jealous look from Shuhua again. Why is she looking at me like that again? I'm not bothering with Soojin anymore? I'm just hanging out with my best friend Minnie. We wait until everyone is ready. So what am I guilty of now?

From Yuqi's side:

If looks can kill, then Miyeon - unnie would be dead now. Why Shuhua jealous Minnie, it is always in this privilege was Soojin? What's really going on? Why don't I know anything? Why isn't Shuhua telling me anything?

**

Minnie noticing that Shuhua was watching her , waved to her, smiled, indicating that she was waiting for her. Shuhua nodded, taking in an imperceptibly shaking breath. My heart jumped, rushed to that sweet smile.

Faster, faster - mentally she begged her makeup artist, restraining her impatience.

When she was told that she was free, she got up, looked at herself, convinced of her beauty, thanked the makeup artist, and slowly walked towards the laughing unnie-line. The heart that had been so impatient a minute ago was pounding in my chest with annoyance.

Do you have to keep your hand on Minnie's hip when you laugh Miyeon - unnie ? You're leaning too close to Minnie, Miyeon ! I don't like that you are so close.

- Is my baby ShuShu finally free? - interrupting her laughter, asked Minnie, moving away from Miyeon's embrace , opening her arms for Shuhua . - Sit on my lap, I want to protect such a beautiful girl from an evil crocodile - she joked, casting a sideways glance at Miyeon .

- I am a cute crocodile - Miyeon disagreed, - and I will not bite Shuhua , I will kiss her - she exclaimed, quickly rising and grabbing the maknae in her arms.

Her lips reached out to Shuhua's cheeks, trying to kiss. Shuhua turned away, looking frightened at these attempts while Minnie and everyone else laughed at Tom and Jerry's antics.

However, if you listen carefully to Minnie's laughter, you can easily detect the tone of laughter. Minnie didn’t laugh easily and fervently, on the contrary, she really didn’t like the scene in front of her. More precisely, Minnie had a desire to burst into these embraces, take Shuhua away from Miyeon and wrap her arms defensively, pulling her to her. And don't let go.

So she did, as soon as Miyeon was distracted, her friend let go of Shuhua, still stealing a small kiss on the neck, earning a complaint from the maknae. Shuhua wiped the kiss with her palm, grimaced, stuck her tongue out at Miyeon's receding back , glanced at Minnie.

- Unnie ...

- Come here, Shuhua - she called softly, when the girl entered her open arms, pulled her to her, inhaled happily.

-You’re just a couple in loves who haven’t seen each other for a month, - Yuqi commented as she passed them. No one answered her, and Yuqi didn't expect to hear an answer. She just looked strangely at the happy couple, pursed her lips, and in bewilderment approached Soyeon , who entered the room. Yuqi silently pointed at ShuMing, Soyeon blinked not understanding the problem, then smiled mysteriously, patted Yuqi 's hair, said:

-Give them time, as soon as they figure it out, they will tell you everything.

- What will they tell? Do you know Soyeon-unnie? Tell me, tell me please.

-You can guess by yourself, Yuqi , so why voice what you know? Girls, we have to rehearse in 5 minutes!

**

Late in the evening, when she had to say goodbye, Shuhua clung to Minnie with a side hug, shook her head in protest, voicing in a thin voice:

- Can I sleep with you Minnie-unnie? If I say goodbye to you now, we will see each other only on our date.

- Go to your place and sleep, as you do not have a schedule for tomorrow. You have bags under your eyes. ”Gently touched your eyes with the tip of your finger, Minnie.

- You can spend the night with me, Shuhua - offered Yuqi , oblivious to the gaze of Minnie. “I’m free tomorrow too, we’ll have fun together.”

- No! - Minnie responded with a protest, everyone looked at her strangely, the girl hurried to name the reason. - If Shuhua sleeps with you, you will talk all night. Do I know you? Shuhua needs rest.

-We promise we'll go to bed right away, - Yuqi vowed , casting a glance at her friend to support her, but Shuhua was already leaving Minnie with her head down, approaching her car. - Hey! Shuhua, traitor!

-Minnie- unnie is right, I need a rest,” Shuhua said bleakly, not looking at Minnie, meeting Yuqi's gaze. - Good night, Yuqi, sweet dreams to you. See you later, she added, getting into her car, sitting in the back seat, turning away from the window.

-Good night, girls. - Miyeon quickly said goodbye to Soojin, jumping into their car, waving goodbye.

**

Minnie's thoughts:

Have I offended Shuhua? But she really needs some rest. She asked me to hug her all day today. She needed comfort and coziness. As soon as I hugged her, Shuhua immediately fell asleep in my arms. And now, as we said goodbye, her eyes were sleepy, and she looked tired. I did the right thing by not accepting her invitation?

 

- On the one hand, everything is correct, Minnie- unnie - answered Soyeon's last question, which was accidentally spoken aloud, - Shuhua looked tired. But on the other hand, don't you think that with you she will sleep better than in her bed, alone?

- Why alone? Soojin and Miyeon will be with her . They are always happy to give their warmth and comfort.

-Ah, unnie, - Soyeon sighed, biting her lower lip thoughtfully. - I hope you understand yourself for your date.

- What are you talking about? - Scratched Minnie's chin, but the leader said nothing, Yuqi answered instead :

- Today our Soyeon gives out strange riddles, so don't pay attention, Minnie- unnie.

- Oh, I see - Minnie nodded her head, trailing off, opening her phone when the message came.

Short SMS from Shuhua :

I'm going to bed, unnie .

Thus, informing that they got home before them. Minnie smiled, though her smile faded when she noticed that Shuhua hadn't put more than one emoji or heart. Simple message. Minnie didn't want to admit it, but the message hurt her heart. One thought beat in my head: Was I wrong?

**

Shuhua slept poorly that night and for the next two nights in a row. She tossed and turned in bed, unable to find a normal sleeping position. Everything did not satisfy her:

then the height of the pillow did not suit her;

then the blanket was lying on her wrong;

it was not dark enough in the room (although the curtains were tightly closed on the windows);

then the noise of passing cars outside the window (although cars in that part of the city did not drive much at night).

She woke up bruised, with a headache or muscle aches. She grumbled, complained, most of the time she clung to Soojin about making food for her.

Shuhua really didn't understand what was happening to her during those two days.

Why did she absolutely not like everything?

In most of those two days, Shuhua never went to TV, watched other girl group videos, played games, or read e-books. What with Shuhua something happens, Soojin and Miyeon noticed immediately, the next morning, when the house is not a hurricane anxious housewives playing with Haku. And one more sign - the volume of the voice has disappeared from the house. Yes, you heard right, Shuhua seemed to have lost all her energy.

Unnie would like to help Shuhua, but if they knew the essence of the problem.

Miyeon guessed, Soojin tried not to think.

But after the strangeness began to oppress them, they decided to voice the Shuhua problem without the participation of the maknae herself. When Shuhua left to meet her friends, Miyeon approached Soojin who was watching the drama through her laptop.

- Soojin , we need to discuss something.

**

The next day and the day that followed, Minnie walked around gloomy. During the schedule, she showed a cheerful side of herself, but as soon as she remained in the approach of the members (or was left alone), the mood changed. Minnie constantly watched and re-read the SMS messages from Shuhua , which ended with no emoticons or other cute emoji. And so maknae did only with her, with other girls or simple communication through chat, everywhere she put emoticons (hearts, funny emoji).

It all started that evening.

Minnie tried not to pay attention to it, but her soul was not calm, sad and insulting.

Shuhua didn't change her mind about Sunday?

**

Sunday has finally arrived.

From the very morning in dorm 1, Shuhua was preparing to meet Minnie. She could have dressed up as usual, but she wanted to make a good impression on Minnie. As soon as she woke up (unusually early, it was not even 7 o'clock in the morning), she pulled out all her clothes from her closet (and also from unpacked boxes). I spread it all over the room, thinking about what to wear.

She needs to think through all the little things, including makeup and perfume selection.

Today will be just a great day. Today Minnie will be completely mine - an innocent voice sounded in his head, illuminating a wide smile on his sweet face.

 

Minnie would have been as happy as Shuhua had it not been for Miyeon's morning request to go shopping with her.

-Help me, please-she begged through the video call, -it won't take long. You will definitely make your date with Shuhua. Plus, you don’t have to drive back to your house, you will me and take Shuhua .

- Why don't you ask Soojin ? She muttered.

- She is busy, Yuqi is busy too, and Soyeon decided to join the company, she got some inspiration. Minnie, please, just a couple of hours, I need to know someone's opinion, and I trust you the most.

- Okay, but only until 10 o'clock. It is desirable that at 10 o'clock we were already in your hostel. Not an hour later, ”she warned an agitated Miyeon , turning off the phone.

Now the clock on the phone showed exactly 9:12, and they had just reached the store where Miyeon had previously seen a chic skirt.

Should I write to Shuhua that I will be a little late? - Mentally calculating the distance from the store to their dorm, Minnie sighed a little annoyed, looking at the happily smiling Miyeon . - No, then, I think I will have time.

**

It was quarter to ten in the morning, no sign of Minnie.

The phone is silent, does not answer the message.

What happened?

**

The time showed 20 minutes past ten, Miyeon finally finished her shopping, choosing with the help of Minnie the clothes that she had long laid eyes on. Minnie cursed, hurried her friend, frantically typing Shuhua's message :

I'm sorry, forgive me ShuShu. An unforeseen situation, I am already flying to you. I'll be there soon.

How happy she was when a short message came in response (with one sad emoticon at the end):

Be careful on the road. I'll be waiting for you on a park bench. And do not forget to take a bottle of water, today they promised hot weather.

I already know it's hot outside - sweat trickled down her neck, clinging to the collar of the T-shirt she wore this morning. She pedaled as fast as she could, but with a small weight ( Miyeon hugged her from behind ), it was not easy to ride.

The hands of the clock ticked relentlessly forward, lengthening the distance.

We arrived at the 1st dorm MiMin exactly half an hour after the message sent from Minnie to Shuhua .

Time approached 11 o'clock.

Quickly saying goodbye to Miyeon , Minnie hurried to the meeting, which took another 10 minutes.

If only Shuhua was waiting for me. Please, please, a little more, I'm almost in the park.

**

Shuhua was indeed still in the park, sitting on the benches, watching the two playful dogs frolicking against. She has already, as 20 minutes ago, stopped checking the clock every minute. Minnie said that there was a small problem, it means that everything has already been solved, and she will be here soon. Different situations happen, Shuhua decided to wait, then ask. Her bike stood besides her, waiting for its time.

A squeal of brakes, out of breath, Minnie stood before her.

In Shuhua's eyes, Minnie was still beautiful, even if her hair, washed early in the morning, did not shine so brightly in the sun. A few strands adhered to her sweaty forehead, makeup was a little spoiled, but the dark lipstick still attracted attention.

Shuhua acted as a disgruntled girl who was about to go home without waiting for a "boyfriend." She would have left, but Minnie's bike completely blocked the escape route.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was late - out of breath, begged Minnie.

- And what held you back, unnie ? Shuhua asked curiously, brushing her wavy hair behind her back with a smooth movement of her hand.

- Miyeon - Minnie always talked with whom and why she spent time, so that later there would be no reservations or resentments. - She asked to go to a store, look at the clothes that she chose.

- In the morning? In what time?

- It was not even 8 o'clock - I sat down on the bench, moved closer to Shuhua , and was happy that the girl did not move away or moved away from her.

- So that's where Miyeon went - unnie . On a date with you. I understand - she crossed her arms over her chest, made a movement to get up, but Minnie's hand, timidly lying on her shoulders, held her back.

“Not a date, no,” Minnie denied, “just friendly help. I only have a date with you, ShuShu.

- If it were true, then you would have come on time, Minnie - unnie - Shuhua disagreed , still getting up from the bench, going around the bike, went to her own, began to set it up to leave.

- Well, forgive me. You are welcome. Now I am here, and for the rest of the day I am completely at your disposal. If you want, it's yours too at night - Minnie asked to forgive her, standing behind the girl, not knowing where to put her arms (whether she is allowed to hug Shuhua or not).

- Unnie! Shuhua exclaimed, covering her face with her hands, blushing brightly at the last sentence from Minnie.

- What? - did not understand the older friend, scrolling mentally the previous words. When she understood what had been said, she instantly protested: “No, no, no. I didn't mean that. God Shuhua ! What kind of thoughts do you have in your head?

- It's not my fault that you said so, Minnie- unnie .

- Sorry, sorry. I meant that you can sleep with me. Tomorrow I have no work schedule, and you are not there either - Minnie still decided to put her hands on the girl's shoulders again (hug). Shuhua first tensed, then relaxed, sighed, gave up:

-Do you have a plan where to go, Minnie- unnie ?

- There is. I made an entire list of the most beautiful places - Minnie was delighted, realizing that she was forgiven by her friend. - But before we go, let's have a bite to eat. I haven't eaten anything since morning.

- I didn't eat anything either, I just drank a glass of water.

- Well! Then get some food! - helping the girl to climb on her bike, then quickly jumped on her bike, gave direction in the direction of a small restaurant.

**

Shuhua's thoughts as they drove slowly towards the dorm:

Apart from morning, Sunday was just the embodiment of happiness and fun. It's such a good time with Minnie. She knows so many interesting things. I learned a lot from her. It is a pity that this day was so small, the evening quickly approached and we need to return home. Maybe I agreed to spend the night?

Minnie's thoughts:

I don't want the day to end with goodbye outside the hostel. I have a feeling that I missed something today. I can't figure out what exactly. Maybe bring up the question of spending the night again?

**

Already near the hostel, both slowed down, looked at each other, smiled, got off their bicycles, came closer.

- Minnie- unnie , is your promise still in force?

- Yes, but I don’t want to go home, maybe I’ll spend the night with you?

- Only I love to hug, unnie , you do not mind.

- I myself am the same lover - quickly answered Minnie, smiling broadly, then took a step closer to Shuhua and put her in her arms. - I really like to hug - the tone of voice became quieter, instead of a loud heart pounding in my chest.

- I like your arms more than arms Soojin - unnie - honestly Shuhua , clinging tightly to the body of the girlfriend. - Just don't say anything, JinJin , it's a secret.

- True? I am so glad. Don't worry, my mouth is shut. Let's go into the house, I'm so tired that my legs can't hold me. I'm afraid that I might not stand and fall.

- I agree, unnie. We went to bed - so, holding each other by the waist, the girls entered the hostel.

**

Minnie's thoughts as they fell asleep (Minnie held Shuhua in her arms , gently caressing her head, which was lying on her chest):

So that's what I was missing! Now embracing Shuhua, I am finally happy. I feel whole, as if all the puzzles came together in one piece. I never want to let Shuhua go for that long again . Never let you go.

Shuhua's thoughts (listening to Minnie's soft heartbeat, she realized one important thing that day):

Minnie's hug is different from the others in that it's just Minnie's hug. The feeling from them is that I am at home by the hearth and her voice is whispering to me a tale of love. A fairy tale where the two of us are. I am not averse to this fairy tale becoming a reality.