Aftertaste (Shuhua and)

ONESHOT IDLE

Once, at one of the meetings with foreign friends, those who moved to live in Korea, Shuhua drank wine and she did not like it. That evening, she swore to herself that she would never drink alcohol.

Until her 21st birthday came.

Somewhere she read that there is such an expression "truth in wine", that is, after drinking, a person tells all his hidden thoughts.

She did not believe in this expression, even if it happens she has nothing to hide, because she voices all thoughts in reality.

Her members knew absolutely all the secrets that kept the young heart of their maknae.

Shuhua does not hide that she is in love with Soojin.

Shuhua does not hide that he adores Minnie.

Shuhua does not hide that he likes to tease Miyeon.

Shuhua does not hide that he loves to take care of Yuqi, declaring to everyone and everything that she is her "unnie".

Plus, everyone knows that their leader Soyeon is an important person to Shuhua.

It is like an open book, all the pages are transparent and perfectly clean.

Therefore, when asked to celebrate a birthday in a night bar, where Minnie ordered a bottle of wine immediately upon arriving there, Shuhua did not mind taking one small sip from her glass.

A small sip of red wine with a sweet cherry flavor.

The aftertaste was pleasant, so she took another sip, then drank her glass completely.

 

After that, Shuhua remembers nothing of what happened later.

 

But they clearly remembered Soojin, Minnie, Yuqi, because they were given the mission to safely deliver the "baby" home.

They would have delivered the "baby" if their baby had not wanted to show her character.

Or rather, she did not take them with force to another bar, which turned out to be for people with a non-traditional orientation.

Instead of giving up flirting, she flirted and accepted courtship, while glancing at her members with a sly smile.

- Listen, baby, how can you admire other women when we are with you? - after another humorous question in the direction of a potential girlfriend, Minnie asked.

- I became curious about your reaction, unnie - honestly muttered Shuhua, weakly grasping Yuqi's outstretched hand, barely moving her legs.

- And that you are satisfied with our reaction? - Jealously protecting Shuhua, asked Sujin.

- Still, - Shukhua giggled, - I found out everything I wanted.

- Great, at least someone in our company is having fun, - Yuqi muttered, pressing her friend’s limp body closer to her for support. - Going home? She asked, involuntarily switching to Chinese.

- It's high time - Minnie agreed, standing on the other side and also hugging the drunken Shuhua around the waist.

- Yuqi, today you are mine, - the girl ordered, trying to hold her head. - You. My bed. Sleep.

- Yes, yes, - Yuqi said without really bothering, exchanging glances with the older unnies.

- You are very warm and soft, just like my toy.

- Hey, don't compare me to a toy, Shuhua! Hey! What are you falling asleep? Seriously? What should we do now?

 

Shuhua slept peacefully, although in the dream itself there were completely different pictures with a rating of and the main characters were Soojin, Minnie and Yuqi. And in that order. What did the noble lady Shuhua not do there! As soon as not playing with them!

In the morning, however, when she woke up, she remembered absolutely nothing.

Just because the hangover was terrifying.

Therefore, while complaining of headaches and cramps in the whole body of Soojin, Minnie and Yuqi, Shuhua did not see reddened cheeks, did not hear labored breathing, and did not suspect how her half- body was acting on them.

After all, what she considered a dream was absolutely everything.

And it was she, Shuhua, who was the instigator of the "manifestation of love" to her members.

Nobody could escape their fate.