Check_1

ONESHOT IDLE

It's no secret that the friendship between Shuhua and Soojin goes beyond imaginable boundaries.

Anyone, whether they are a fan of the group or an artist from a very different company, knows that Shuhua has a deep bond with Soojin .

And of course it's no secret that Shuhua loves to hug, touch (any part of the body), tease Soojin .

Soojin willingly obeyed Shuhua's enamored energy .

Not to say that she did not like it, on the contrary, the girl liked to know that they loved her so much, gave her confidence in front of the cameras, gave strength to move on.

She responded with mutual love and care, protected and kept Shuhua's innocent heart , though not as zealously and openly as the makne , but it could be seen.

The members have long been accustomed to this state of affairs, and the whole world too.

It seemed that their relationship would last forever, without changing their usual time for a second.

Everything would be so perfect if one day, Shuhua hadn't accidentally read one very interesting article.

That article said: “ If you want to test the true feelings of another person, then change one day. Spend one day without the usual relationship between you. Change everything drastically. I know it will be difficult not to touch him, not to try to kiss him, not to tell the whole world about his love. But I assure you, if you can get through the day, your loved one will treat you differently. He himself will make contact, the first will pay attention to you, and perhaps you can see his jealousy in your direction. Take a chance, just one day, and you will definitely make sure that you are made for each other . "

Shuhua pondered this article for a long time, glancing at the laughing Soojin listening to some kind of joke from Yuqi. Shuhua admired her from afar, did not want to interrupt the moment, such moments became rare, to see her happy smile.

She doesn't smile like that with me. When we are together I see only a half smile, and she always asks not to pester her. Maybe I should listen to this article, change one day . What can change in one day? Nothing bad for sure.

 

Shuhua

You need to make a plan and follow it, it will be easier this way.

I thought, my gaze fell on a blank sheet of notepad and on the pen with which I was playing while making the helicopter. Honestly, I didn't know how to start writing, I had no thoughts. I looked again in the direction where Soojin was sitting , now she was looking at something on the phone, so sweet and focused. So I wanted to go up to her, sit next to her and cuddle up, breathe in her cherry scent.

No, I stood my body, which automatically began to rise from the spot.

I must pass the test.

Again she took a pen, set it up on a sheet of paper, began to display some letters, so in random order.

Line followed line, turning nonsense into text that at first I could not understand.

- Shuhua, we will start performing soon, put aside everything you do for later - Soyeon -unnie called me, ending the conversation with our fans.

I smiled, nodded, closed my notebook, put it in the side pocket of my purse. She got up, looked around, all the unnies were already ready for the stage and one by one left the dressing room. The last one left Yuqi, I ran up to her, hugged her from behind, kissed her on the temple, which completely surprised both her and myself.

I never (on very rare occasions) show close contact with the members, I mean kissing.

- What was it for, Shuhua ? Yuqi asked, puzzled , after the little shock had passed and I let her go. - Did you accidentally confuse me with Soojin - unnie ? In case you haven't noticed, she is ahead of me - she pointed to unnie , who was staring in our direction.

- I didn't confuse anything - I smiled cheerfully, hugging my friend by the shoulders, - I saw that it was you. Can't I be gentle with my best friend in front of JinJin ?

- Ah! I understood! You want her to be jealous! - Yuqi pointed in a loud whisper, but she was betrayed by a blush on her cheeks, a shy smile in her eyes. She definitely liked it, I know for sure.

-Why would Jinjin be jealous of you if she already knows my heart belongs to her? - I asked impudently, bypassing Yuqi, overtaking Soojin (without stopping, although it was very difficult not to touch her), ran up to Minnie, put my hand on her forearm.

Minnie my hair gently.

- Are you nervous?

- You gave me confidence, unnie - sweet was the answer maknae, Minnie smiled happily, her heart fluttered in my chest.

- Don't I give you confidence? - pointing at herself, Miyeon asked sadly, coming up from the other side of Shuhua , intending to kiss her.

As a shock to all of the members (except Shuhua ), the maknae allowed herself to kiss her cheek without making a face .

- Who are you, are you really our Shuhua ?! Yuqi was dumbfounded from the stage , pausing her step and nearly crashing into Soyeon . - Why aren't you indignant?

- Today I allow - Shuhua shrugged, pressing closer to Minnie's side. - Miyeon - unnie needs it, she's too nervous.