Drabble-3 (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Yuqi didn't know what to do with her friend Shuhua, really didn't know how else to explain to her - you can't touch her all the time without asking, one reason - people don't understand that. 
Shuhua nodded her head, but did her own thing.
For example, Yuqi is now just sitting on the couch in the dressing room, playing a game on the phone. Minnie is having a snack, Miyeon is near the mirror, Soyeon closed her eyes, resting.
Shuhua, after getting her make-up done, walked past all the unnis and went straight to Yuqi. She sat down and looked at what she was playing. and then she took the phone away, put it aside, put her hand on Yuqi's instead, intertwined her fingers.
- I want your attention, Woogie.
Yuqi could not find anything to answer, laughed embarrassedly, threw her head back on the back of the sofa, nervously looked around, noticing those incomprehensible glances from managers, stylists and dressers.
Or, another example.
They performed on stage, after winning first place, thanking their fans in this way. Yuqi had fun, sang from the heart, letting her voice fly around the hall, giving it to the fans for their love and support.
Shuhua first danced next to Minnie, holding her hand, looking at her older friend with tenderness in her eyes. Then she ran away from Miyeon when she tried to kiss her on the cheek in joy. Soyeon listened to rap with deep respect while clapping her hands. After that, she approached Yuqi, stood next to him, running her hand along her back, descending along the spine to the waist, and lingered there while she performed her part.
Yuqi did not object, realizing that in this way Shuhua took courage from her in a live performance (although before that she acted so confidently that Yuqi blushed with embarrassment).
But meeting some strange looks from the fans, I wanted to hide, although there is nothing shameful or wrong in this. Simple tenderness from a friend and that's it.
Other examples similar, in any place, under any circumstance or various shows, Shuhua took the time to touch her, get close to her private space, say embarrassing words.
Even when they are at home, where there are no prying eyes and no need to play in public, yes, yes, even here, Shuhua is always very affectionate towards Yuqi.
Yuqi decided to talk to her, ask her to pay attention to the other unnis, not just give her all the attention.
Yuqi decided that today was the day, the moment when all this could be discussed.
So, lying in Shuhua's bed, waiting for her friend to go to bed (Yuqi could not refuse the puppy eyes and her friend's clasped hands in prayer about spending the night together), that is, turn off the light in the room, as if by chance, as if she had not been preparing all day, she asked:
- Shu, why have you been so kind to me in recent weeks? You used to spend all your time with Minnie, but now with me. Of course, you don’t understand, I’m glad, because, to be honest, I was jealous of your closeness. And yet, why?
- I thought you already guessed my reason. - Without answering the question asked, Shuhua her side, approached Yuqi, their bodies were now separated only by a blanket, ran her hand over the open part of her neck, lowering herself to her collarbone, and returned back to her. - Good night, Woogie, - Shuhua added, covering her eyes.
- Hey, wait, Shu, tell me why? - Yuqi did not give up, tickled her along the ribs. - I thought for a long time, but did not understand.
- I gave so many hints that even the unnies figured it out before you! I don't want to tell you why. Sleep come on!
Yuqi did not like this arrangement of affairs, therefore, in order to prevent the girl from retreating, she raised herself on her elbows, moved even closer, jokingly threatened:
- If you don't tell me, I'll kiss you!
Yuqi clearly saw how Shuhua let out a breath, how a blush appeared on her cheeks, how her eyes clouded over.
Yuqi heard a half-whisper from Shuhua, who looked directly into her eyes, also rose on her elbow, brought her face closer to her, and said:
- I'm waiting, Woogie, kiss me!
Yuqi panicked, wanted to avoid everything with a joke, a laugh, but only a groan of protest came out of , then a groan of pleasure, when Shuhua's lips first captured them in full.
The brain understood that this should not be done, because with a kiss everything changes, it takes on a different meaning to everything.
But instead of pushing Shuhua away, Yuqi's arms wrapped around her, pulling her towards him (unable to hold back, they both fell down on the bed, Yuqi below, Shuhua above) while her lips greedily demanded a kiss from Shuhua.
After a while, taking a breath, her lips, Shuhua smiled with her eyes, ran her thumb over Yuqi's bitten lips, softly whispered to the excited girl:
- I hope you won't ask stupid questions now, Woogie. After all, for every question you ask, I will kiss you.