Ye Shuhua is Baby IDLE_2

ONESHOT IDLE

POV SHUHUA
Tomorrow we go on a date with Minnie-unnie, I said so, but I really need confidence, which I don't feel right now. What is confidence for? Tomorrow, there will be a commercial shooting near the park, and sources say there will be a new girl group there. Other sources claim that it is Irene who should be there.
I have to check everything myself.
It’s kind of awkward to go alone, but if someone is nearby, it’s probably better.
Why did I choose Minnie?
Why not Yuqi?
To be honest, I don't know why Minnie's name came to mind before Yuqi.
They are both very dear friends of mine.
They are both like sisters to me.
And…
Yes…
I can not…
Lie to yourself...
I've been with them for a long time...

- Shuhua, can I come to you? - Yuqi knocked on the door, opening them slightly and peering inside.
- Of course, Woogie - affectionately said her friend's nickname, moving away on her bed, inviting her to sit next to her.
As soon as the girl happily ran up and plopped down next to her, Shuhua immediately hugged her, resting her head on her friend's shoulder, breathing in the scent of the flowers.
- Do you mind if I sleep here? -  Holding her Kikki plush under her arm, Yuqi Shuhua's silky hair with her other hand.
- I was waiting for you to come, - Shuhua simply said, burying her face even closer in her hair.
- Fine, then my side is right,- Yuqi said impatiently, carefully placing Shuhua on her back, while she herself adjusted herself on her forearm, hugging her friend by the waist. Covering her eyes sleepily, Yuqi added with a yawn, - Good night, Shu.
- Sweet dreams to you, Woogie, - Shuhua said softly, with a smile on her face, closing her eyes as she fell asleep.

AUTHOR
Shuhua woke up early in the morning, carefully so as not to wake the sleeping Yuqi, she quietly left the room. I walked down the hall, looked at Mata and Haku, smiling to myself, seeing a cute picture of sleeping dogs. I didn't wake them up, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. Today is their day off, which means you can sit back all the time without thinking about anything. It would have been if it weren't for the filming of the show, which (according to rumors) is supposed to be Irene from a new girl group that recently debuted.
The girl that Shuhua wanted to be friends with.
She was nervous, kept looking at her watch, thinking that she was late.
But the clock was slowly ticking, showing 7 in the morning.
- You got up too early today, Shu - yawning, leaving her room, said Minnie, walking into the living room, sitting on the sofa, covering herself with a blanket.
- If you want to sleep, go back to bed, unnie - coming closer to her, looking down at Minnie, who was half asleep. - It’s cold and uncomfortable here, then your back will hurt.
- Uh-huh, but I can’t lie on the bed anymore, - the older unnie whined, hiding behind a blanket, staring sleepily at Shuhua. - Lie down with me, let’s sleep some more, - she suggested, throwing back the blanket and inviting her to her, knowing full well that the youngest would not refuse her “beloved” unnie.
- Just a little - reluctantly (shyly) Shuhua gave in, making her way through the sofa, carefully laying down next to Minnie, who immediately put her arms around her waist, hugging her (so that the maknae would not fall).
Minnie's even breathing put Shuhua to sleep, she closed her eyes, buried her face in Minnie's arms, and fell asleep.
That's how they were found by Yuqi and Soojin, who got up an hour later.
- They are so cute, - Yuqi said enviously, deciding in her mind whether to leave everything as it is or wake them up.
- Why are they sleeping here? I thought you slept with her, Yuqi? - hiding her displeasure, Soojin said, approaching the lying girls, put her hand on Minnie's shoulder, shook her slightly. - Minnie-unnie! Shuhua!
An unintelligible moan was in response to Soojin's attempt to wake them up, realizing that she had not achieved anything, she waved her hand, went to the kitchen to see if there was anything left to eat.
- I didn't think your date had already begun? - joked Soyeon, who came in after Soojin leaving, looking first at the confused Yuqi, then at the sleepy Minnie, who woke up after the words of the leader.
- Oh, good morning, girls, - she greeted them, yawning widely, looked down at the sleeping Shuhua, ran her hand through her tangled hair, softly whispered, - Shuhua, it’s time to get up. - You will have a great date with me, - she let out a chuckle, tenderly looking at Shuhua’s opening eyes, which still had a sleepy dope.
- Date? - Shuhua asked in a hoarse voice, meaningfully starting to sweep her gaze around the room. Her thoughts were still in disarray, but the word “date” made her jump up after a while (almost collapsed, but she was supported by Yuqi’s caring hands, who made it in time):
- Date! What time is it?! Unnie, what time is it?! - quickly began to look for the clock, when her gaze noticed the clock hand at 15 minutes to 10, Shuhua hurried. - Minnie-unnie, we're late!" Our date, we're late! Get going, unnie! - she shouted to her, running into her room, then running out, rushed past the stunned girls into the bathroom (to wash again), shouted from the bath: - Minnie-onnie, we should leave in 10 minutes! Hurry!

- What with her? - Asking this question, Minnie spread her hands, but got up and hurried to her room to find clothes in which she would go on a date. - Maybe she prepared something for our date? - changing into light flared pants, a green t-shirt with straps and a plaid shirt over it, tying sneakers, straightened her hair, light makeup, a little perfume. Nodding her head in satisfaction, she left the room, grabbing her bag.
- Wow, Minnie, you are so pretty, - Miyeon enthused as she just got out of bed, “you have thoroughly thought out what to wear for a date – throwing her from head to toe, then giving her a thumbs up. - I like.
- Thank you, unnie, - Minnie lit up with a compliment, hearing Shuhua’s voice from the kitchen, she went there.
There, Shuhua hurriedly had breakfast, Soojin scolded her, Yuqi laughed at her, and Soyeon silently ate, watched the scene.
- Shu, I'm ready - she twirled around, showing everyone her outfit, smiling, seeing approving glances from her friends. - Well, how do you like me?
- Minnie-unnie, you look great! This color suits you so well! Wow, do you have a new perfume scent? I've never seen you put on lipstick like that - Yuqi always overdid her compliments, which Minnie always laughed at, but now she just smiled, pleased with questions and admiration.
- You really look beautiful, unnie, - Soojin said simply as she wiped the rest of the rice off Shuhua’s chin. - How can you eat like that, so as not to notice that you are dirty, - she grumbled with displeasure, but tenderly caring for the maknae.
- Thank you, JinJin, everything was very tasty - patted her belly full of food, Shuhua got up, turned around, tightly hugged her neck, kissed Soojin loudly on the cheek, who did not expect such a gesture. - Minnie-unnie, you better stay by my side all the time, otherwise I think they will steal you, - she said in all seriousness as she walked past Yuqi, lightly ran her hand over her neck, causing her to shiver a little.
- Why? - Soyeon, who was silent, asked the question, setting the empty plate aside, waiting with interest for the maknae's answer.
- Because Minnie-unnie is very beautiful, - Shuhua shrugged her shoulders, approaching Minnie, taking her by the hand, began to lead her to the door to the exit. - Unnie, Woogie, we're gone! We'll be in the evening! Bye!