Attention Yuqi (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Lately, Shuhua has been lacking love and attention from Yuqi.
Shuhua acknowledges this.
Therefore, today she is so affectionately pressed against her, playfully blowing into her ears and gently her friend's hand with her hand.
The aroma of flowers, which are always present in the subtle smell of Yuqi's perfume, reminded her of home, of family.
So now, when she lacks the warmth of home, she greedily inhales the fragrance that is pronounced in Yuqi's pink hair.
She wants that today, while they are all watching a fantastic movie based on Marvel comics together, Yuqi hugs her, holds her in her arms, pays more attention to her.
Yes, that's what she wants.
But…
Alas.
Yuqi's entire focus is on playing with Seoyoung, chasing Miyeon, and flirting with Minnie.
What about Shuhua? Yuqi just pushes away, moves away, ignores.
At least that's what it looked like from Shuhua's side.
She hears a snort, she sees that look that says "I don't like this", she feels irritable.
Why?
Shuhua questions herself as she tries to approach Yuqi again and is rebuffed again.
I do not understand.
Her heart fills with sudden pain, as if someone is cutting her inside, she feels a thin trickle of blood flowing from the wound.
Shuhua grimaces, tightens his lips with force, moves away, sits up straight, stares blankly at the screen.
There is a storm in her soul.
She becomes ill.
She needs to vent all the negativity, so when she hears another loud laugh from Yuqi, she explodes.
She jumps up, stomps his foot, turns to the dumbfounded girls, shouts with fury:
- What is your problem, Yuqi?! Why do you react like that to my touch?! If you don't like it, tell me to my face and don't just ignore me!
- Shu… -Yuqi said incredulously, sitting on the edge of the sofa, reaching out her hands to touch Shuhua’s hands, but Shuhua pulls back.
- Don't touch me! You've reached your limit for today!
- Shu, I don’t understand why you are so angry? - offended when a friend refused her consolation.
- Do not understand?! Seriously?! - Seeing her friend's doubtful look, Shuhua became even hotter, feeling such an injustice. - Think about it, maybe you’ll understand, - she grimaced in a semblance of a smile, holding back her tears, but the members still heard them in her voice.
- I… I’m sorry, but I really don’t understand what you are talking about, Shuhua, - she desperately recalled how she could upset her friend, because all the brain could remember was its own thoughts that sounded throughout the film: you are too close; Please, Shuhua, don't touch me so gently, or I might lose control.
- Great, just wonderful, - she let out a bitter laugh, looking around, no longer holding back her tears. - If that’s the case, then we have nothing more to talk about. I'm going to bed. Good night, unnie —without saying a word to Yuqi, Shuhua simply left, but closing the door to her room behind her made it clear to everyone that the girl was still angry.
The silence that followed the loud bang was overwhelming.
The film was forgotten.
Yuqi wanted to follow her friend, but two pairs of hands stopped her, Miyeon's voice sounded reassuring:
- Give it time, don't bother her yet. Minnie, go talk to her.
- What did I do wrong, Miyeon-unnie? - Yuqi asked in an upset voice, still looking at the doors to Shuhua's room. - Why was she so angry?
- I think that intuitively Shuhua felt that you were distancing her from yourself, you began to pay less attention to her, - Soyeon said reproachfully, comforting her younger friend, her hair.
- But I did it in such a way that… - Yuqi began to make excuses, but then stopped herself, sighed.
- We know, because you confided in us about your feelings for Shuhua,- Miyeon simply said, hugging her, giving her love and care. - You just have to tell her everything to get an answer.
- Miyeon-unnie, right, stop dragging on, because such a reaction can be repeated until one day Shuhua simply refuses you, - Soyeon shared her opinion, hearing Yuqi’s heavy breathing and a small sob.
- I’ll talk to her tomorrow, I promise, - Yuqi said as she snuggled into the gentle embrace of the older unnies.
Minnie had to wait at the door for several minutes until Shuhua's muffled voice allowed her to enter. Further, such a conversation did not follow, the maknae threw herself into Minnie's arms and poured out all the accumulated tears. And even when she calmed down, looking at her beloved unni with reddened eyes, she quietly asked:
- Not now, I can't, tomorrow.
Minnie just nodded her head in agreement, then stayed with her until Shuhua fell asleep, gently kissed the top of her black head, quietly slipped out the door.
As soon as the door lock clicked behind Minnie, Shuhua opened her eyes. She could not sleep, anxiety was still inherent in her subconscious. Shuhua needed the truth, she needed answers.
And apparently she's not the only one.
The soft sound of a knock was her confirmation.
A special knock that only Yuqi knew about.
- Come in, - she called a little louder than a whisper, when Yuqi entered, immediately noticed how broken she looked.
- Hello, - she stood timidly at the door, not daring to go further.
- Hello, - just as quietly, she said, not hiding her teary eyes. - Come here, - she patted the bed next to her. — Don't hide anything, Woogie, I want to hear from you.
- Okay, - the voice of a nervous Yuqi sounded uncertainly as she walked forward on stubborn knees and sat down next to Shuhua. - Where to start? - She scratched her head, laughed nervously, avoiding her friend’s gaze, and began to speak.
At first it was hard, as if she was forcibly forcing herself, but in the course of the presentation, the speech became free, easy.
Yuqi became more confident as she noticed the blush on Shuhua's cheeks, the shy smile, the warm gaze.
Yuqi was the first to reach out for a touch when she noticed Shuhua's hand hovering hesitantly in the air.
Yuqi was the first to take the initiative as Shuhua timidly pulled her friend towards her into her arms.
They both heard each other's hearts, relearning, accepting.
- You haven’t said the most important thing yet, Woogie, - Shuhua smiled sweetly, placing her palms on her friend’s warm cheeks, looking into her soul with her dark eyes.
- I thought I’d been saying that for half an hour, - she joked, enjoying the touch, taking a deep breath to say, - Sorry for pushing you away…
- Not that, stupid, I don’t need repeated apologies. - Interrupting her, Shuhua smiled lightly, gently caressing her cheeks, moving closer to her face.
- I know, - Yuqi took a breath, feeling nervous with renewed vigor, - it’s just so hard to say.
- Difficult? I don’t think so, - Shuhua , but seeing that the girl still didn’t dare to say the words hanging on her tongue, she took the first step, completely stunning Yuqi with a sudden kiss on the lips.
It was barely visible, but it was still there, and to make sure, Yuqi reached for it again, kissing Shuhua back.
Still, in order to get all of Yuqi's attention and love, I had to show my acting skills. I need to remember to buy what was promised to the unnie tomorrow for their help.