Actress Yeh (ShuMin/ MiShu/ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua has finally landed her long-awaited role in the drama.

This news was brought to her by the director of Cube, when he called her to his office.

Shuhua then learned a new dance with the members for a new comeback.

She looked worriedly at Soyeon, who assured her that nothing bad would happen, and if it did, she would talk to the director.

- Shu, we'll wait for you! - Yuqi called after her, encouraging her friend.

After knocking politely, she peered into the office, noticing nervously that there were two other men and a woman in addition to the director himself. Bowing, she went in, modestly sitting on the offered chair near the director's desk.

- Shuhua, meet the director and screenwriter of the future romantic film "Spring Kiss".

- Hello, - she bowed, waiting with trepidation in her heart to continue.

- We would like to approve you for one of the secondary characters in our film. This character is circled in green felt-tip pen - handing her a handwritten script, the woman said. - Maybe the text will not be enough, but ...

- I agree, great actresses never started with the main roles, they slowly climbed the stairs, overcoming everything with their desire to be better - Shuhua blurted out like a spirit, then quickly apologized for interrupting the screenwriter, but she only laughed in response.

- I likes. If you don't change your mind, here's the script and we'll be waiting for you on set tomorrow.

What followed was a blur, as Shuhua walked back to the dance hall, she flipped through the script, paying more attention to the green circle.

The character that Shuhua will play is very similar in character to her real nature, though not as loud and crazy, but it's good that you don't need to invent.

The character also did not differ from a strong sense of justice, constantly defending her friend from attacks from bullies at school.

However, there was one difference, and this point was very embarrassing for Shuhua.

But actresses, or rather aspiring actresses, do not choose roles, as she always believed, she was not going to give up her words.

You just need to practice and the naturalness will come by itself in such scenes - opening the doors to the dance hall, Shuhua thought, going inside, seeing her older friends pacing around the room in concern.

- Woogie, unnie, I have amazing news! she called out, drawing their attention.

- Shuhua, you're back!

- Why are you there so long?

- Did he scold you?

- What did the director want from you?

Questions poured in one after the other, Shuhua felt a warm feeling in her heart, seeing how her older friends were worried about her.

- Unnie I will have a role! she shouted as the script shook in the air. – From tomorrow, I will play the second role, the best friend of the main character.

- Truth?! Minnie and Yuqi ran up to the maknae, grabbed the script, and began to read it with curiosity.

- I'm so happy for you, Shu - Miyeon hugged her, dancing with her in place.

- Finally, Shuhua, I’m sure you can handle any role, - said a smiling Soyeon, letting her members, and herself, too, be happy for the maknae.

A little later, they continued training.

In the evening at the dorm, Shuhua asked her members:

- I will need your help, I must show the best game ...

- No problem, Shu, we'll help you! After this role, you will be noticed and given a new role, the main role - Yuqi said for everyone, hugging her friend by the shoulders, pulling her to her.

Going to bed, Shuhua was a little nervous before filming began because the members would not be around. Falling asleep, a thought flashed:

I need to try tomorrow, I can complete any scenario, even if there is a kiss with a stranger. I can definitely kiss her; I can get into the role. Everything will be fine, Shuhua.

After a week of filming visits, Shuhua needed help.

She needs to threaten one school brawler to leave her friend forever. Arriving home, the first person she saw was Minnie. Yuqi and Miyeon participated in the show, Soyeon in the company.

Shuhua (after greeting unnie, now waiting for a take-out order):

- Minnie-unnie, remember you said you'd help me with the stage.

Minnie (she put her phone on the couch, looked at maknae):

- Of course, I'll help. So how can you help?

Shuhua (rejoiced, sat down closer, took hands):

- Bad guy, I should hang over him threatening. He doesn’t have a replica there; I mostly say it.

Minnie (pouted offendedly):

- Maybe a different role, why a guy?

Shuhua (squeezing Minnie's palms reassuringly, looking pleadingly):

- Unnie!

Minnie (sighed, smiled faintly, started to get up, pulling Shuhua with her):

- Okay, but look for me next time if the role is not a guy.

A couple of hours later, when tired Miyeon and Yuqi returned home, they found this scene:

Minnie, who is propping up the wall, looks defiantly at Shuhua, who is standing right next to her, looming over her, their faces are very close to each other, from the angle that MiQi saw, it seemed to them that they were kissing.

(according to the scenario, one hand should hold the weight of the body while the face of the "girlfriend" is almost close to the face of the "hooligan", but during the game something went wrong and ...)

Youqi froze, heat rising from her lower abdomen to her cheeks, turning them a bright pink. She opened to ask "what are you doing", but Miyeon 's small hand covered , whispering "don't disturb". She took her wrist and led her into the kitchen without taking her eyes off the stage. Her heart thumped uncomfortably in her chest.

As soon as they disappeared around the corner, Shuhua jumped away from Minnie, while Minnie happily raised her hands up, loudly announcing the whole room:

- We did it, Shu! We finally managed to create the scene that is described in your script!

Shuhua (dancing, smiling broadly, also did not hide her joy):

- You're doing great, Unnie! You have a great idea! I think they will like this method! (After a while) Unnie, I'm hungry!

Yuqi (hearing voices and realizing what was being said, jumped out from around the corner, but her gaze was still somehow distant):

-Shu, I'm back! Miyeon-unnie too. We just decided to order food.

Shuhua (squealing, jumped up to Yuqi, hugging her tightly, circling her in place):

-Woogie, you are the best!

Minnie (joined, on the other hand, also hugging and also jumping with them):

- Yuqi, you are our savior!

Miyeon, who was watching them, smiled, feeling how the throbbing pain in her heart replaced tenderness and love.

After a hearty dinner, watching a movie, taking a shower before going to bed, the girls went to their rooms.

Yuqi could not fall asleep for a long time, for some reason, that scene with an imaginary kiss between Minnie and Shuhua was still spinning before her eyes. Strange thoughts replaced one after another, forcing her heart to shrink from a vague feeling, then blush, feeling the heat in her heart.

The last thought that crossed her mind before bed was:

If they really kissed, how would I react? What if it was me instead of Minnie?

Maybe as a result of such questions, Yuqi then had strange dreams, where the same scene with a kiss was repeated.

*

Four days later, Shuhua again needed a partner for a difficult scene. According to the script, she needs to play the consolation of a friend due to a broken heart. Everything would be much easier if hugs and a gentle pat on the back were described in the script. Shuhua could handle that, no matter how much she had to comfort her members. But the screenwriter made some adjustments, now Shuhua needs to overcome shyness, awkwardness.

The heroine Shuhua jokingly sits on the knees of her "friend" with the intention of tickling her because of the false rumors that began to circulate around the school about her, they giggle, and the "friend" does not hold the weight of Shuhua, falls prostrate, pulling her along. They find themselves in a delicate situation, and while the "friend" is laughing merrily, the heroine Shuhua suddenly realizes what feelings she has for her.

Not only is Shuhua unable to fully trust the actress who plays the role of "girlfriend", but also such a scene.

I will omit part of what is written, unnies will not understand this alignment of affairs. What a shame it will be when this scene comes out and everyone sees it. And why did I just agree?

The house was empty, each member's schedule was hung on the refrigerator, when Shuhua walked over to it, she found that everyone was in the company now. She did not want to stay at home herself, so she asked her manager to take her to the girls. She also needs to train; besides, you can do two things.

Practice and find a member who will be free, ask for help in processing the scene.

After some time, the target was discovered - Miyeon, she was just leaving the vocal room, writing something in a music book.

-Miyeon -unnie, - Shuhua called, smiling at the greeting.

- Shuhua - she was delighted, coming up to her, hugging her, - how could I not see you. You always leave early and come back very late.

- Did you miss me, unnie? I missed it too, but it's such a job. What were you doing? - Allowing Miyeon to hug her a little longer than usual, Shuhua then freed herself, taking her arm.

-As usual, I’m more interested in how your drama is progressing. - Gently the hand that held it, Miyeon led her to the break room. - How much is left?

- Not much, unnie, - Shuhua said as she closed the door behind her as she walked to the couch and sat down. Everything is coming to a . A couple of scenes and that's it.

Miyeon (intuitively heard heaviness in maknae's tone, sat down closer, took hands, squeezed, asked softly):

- What happened, Shu?

- I don’t have one scene coming out, and tomorrow we have to finish it in one take. But it's so embarrassing to do with a stranger! I’m already twitching all over from this scene, - Shuhua complained, laying her head on the shoulder of her older friend, accepting her warm, reassuring hugs.

- Whatever you can’t do, let me help you. - Shuhua was dancing a victory dance in her soul, but in reality, she only snuggled closer to Miyeon, whispering “thank you” softly.

Yuqi and Minnie, returning to the break room after exhausting vocal practice, found a rather strange scene:

Shuhua laying on Miyeon, their faces very close, lips almost touching, they are whispering cutely, a soft chuckle is heard from Miyeon, and then Miyeon's hand is placed on Shuhua 's neck, pulling her even closer, blocking the view.

Yuqi did not hold back this time, her legs rushed forward on their own, pulling Shuhua away from Miyeon, angrily looking at her older friend:

- Unni, what are you doing with my Shu?!

Minnie is just as jealous as Yuqi, who also glared at Miyeon, only with different words:

- You are cheating on me?!

Miyeon, who was laughing on the couch, and Shuhua, who was suppressing laughter, completely ignored MinQi 's words , and spoke at the same time:

- We played one of the scenes of "Spring Kiss". And seeing your reaction, Shu, we succeeded - getting up from the sofa and high-five the maknae, Miyeon released Yuqi from the grip, pulled him to her and kissed him softly on the cheek. - I liked playing with you, let's do it again.

- With pleasure, unnie - completely unaware of Yuqi's jealous look and displeased expression, Shuhua hugged Miyeon. -Thanks again, unnie. Yuqi, are you done for today? – she calmly turned to her friend, who quickly nodded her head, looking triumphantly at Miyeon, when Shuhua took her hand, intertwining their fingers, led her to the exit: - Let's go have a bite to eat at some cafe before we go home, I have a lot of things for you.” tell. Unni, we're gone, I'll meet you at home.

The “date” in the cafe passed as always cheerfully and naturally. Shuhua shared her work, listened to complaints from Yuqi. All the while, their hands lay close to each other, lightly touching fingertips. Looking at the laughing Yuqi, Shuhua seemed to be curing all her insecurities, the precariousness in her work as an actress. Yuqi was her constant inspiration.

Returning home, both girls felt happy, going to bed later, their smiles still kept warm.

True, in the middle of the night, Yuqi suddenly woke up, fanning her face with her hands, covering from the dream she had seen. Her heart beat irregularly, chaotically, looking into the darkness, she whispered:

- What am I thinking about? Why do I dream like this? Why do I keep imagining the impossible?!

*

Two days later, the worst was announced on set, namely what was to happen at the end of the drama between the two characters.

Kiss.

Shuhua was horrified, but the other actress only laughed, saying that there was nothing special here, just the contact of lips.

It turns out that this actress has already kissed girls before, and in order to somehow cheer up the aspiring actress Ye, she said:

- Girls lips are softer and nice to kiss. Just imagine instead of me the person you love and want to kiss. Everything will be fine do not worry.

It's easy to say.

For the first time in her entire drama, Shuhua realized that she might not be able to handle it. She would never dare to kiss a girl in public. Especially the girl.

Shuhua was very upset, so she returned home in a bad mood.

Surprisingly, when I arrived at the hostels, everyone was there. Shuhua couldn't face them and ask for help. Just not in this scene. And who to ask? She loved them all equally, like sisters.

No, don't lie to yourself, Shuhua, a small voice of concealed truth leaked out, you don't treat everyone that way. Yuqi…

No, shut up - drowning out her conscience with a cry, Shuhua shook her head, immersed in her thoughts, not noticing how worried the members were looking at her.

- Shu, you're kind of quiet today, is everything okay on the set of the drama? Soyeon asked, focusing completely on the maknae, who was silent throughout the dinner and the movie.

- Yes, - the monosyllabic answer puzzled unnie even more.

- Perhaps there are scenes that you do not understand and need help? – again tried to call on the conversation maknae, asked Soyeon.

-No, - Shuhua denied, then stood up, - I’m going to bed, - without adding anything after, she left.

- There is definitely something wrong with her, - Miyeon commented as she looked towards Shuhua as she walked away. Something must have happened on set.

- I’ll go and ask, - Yuqi volunteered, already running out after her friend.

- It seems to me that Shuhua won’t tell her anything, - Minnie’s words were confirmed when Yuqi returned a couple of minutes later with a sad expression:

- She drove me away.

- If so, then we just have to wait for her to decide to speak about the problem herself, - Soyeon sighed, the others agreed with her.

*

Shuhua has had little contact with the members in recent days, everyone noticed how she tried to play in public, fake smiles, a mask of happiness on her face. The girls were worried, worried, but Shuhua was silent, only once she mentioned:

- We finished filming Spring Kiss.

And that’s it, she didn’t add anything else, no matter how many girls asked. Every time they started talking about a drama, Shuhua changed the subject or left altogether. Even the fans noticed a strange behavior in her - Shuhua never clung to Minnie or took Yuqi's hand, or ran away from Miyeon 's caresses, or simply ignored the leader's remark to her. Fans chalked it up to her upcoming drama, which is why Shuhua was so nervous. But that doesn't change the fact that everyone missed the old Shuhua.

What could be in that drama if Shuhua is so weird?

Such a question was constantly spinning in the thoughts of the members, they were waiting for it to be shown on the screen in order to find out the reason for the change in the character of the maknae.

“The release date for Spring Kiss will be Thursday at 9:30 pm after 'I See Your Voice (Season 17)'. Don't miss the new romantic drama."

Shuhua stared at the text written in a famous magazine for a long time, ignoring all the members' exclamations.

What I feared so much has come true. They will all see that kiss and hate me. They will shun me. My career is over.

There were only a few days left until Thursday, one day to be exact, Shuhua walked around like a restless woman, looked in the direction of her older friends, tried to say something, but stopped in mid-sentence, was silent.

On Wednesday night to Thursday, Yuqi could not stand the break in relations with Shuhua (for a whole week, Shuhua asked to be left alone), resolutely made her way into the maknae's room and while she was sleeping, secretly crawled into bed, hugged her, hugging her.

- Woogie? - Shuhua asked awake, not scared just because the scent of vanilla reached her nose. - Why are you here?

- I missed you, Shu. You don’t have to push me away today, please, - Yuqi asked, snuggling even closer to her back, burying her nose between her friend’s shoulder blades. – I will not ask about anything, I just missed my girlfriend.

- Let’s sleep, Woogie, - Shuhua sighed, covering Yuqi’s arm that hugged her with her palm, “tomorrow will be an exhausting day again.”

As Yuqi fell asleep, she heard a whisper that impressed her with her words:

- I hope you don't hate me after watching the drama. I want to be in your life for a long time, Woogie.

What will make me hate you, Shu? You're scaring me. I don't know if I want to watch it anymore.

*

Neverland and the IDLE members watched with bated breath as the characters' lives evolved on screen in the romantic drama Spring Kiss. At first, they started watching because of Shuhua, but as the series progressed, they got to the bottom of what was happening. Understanding what the screenwriter wanted to show, telling the usual love story. True, this love was divided into many types: the first love, jealousy, betrayal, pain, tears, to put above yourself the one that looks down on you from above.

Only 10 episodes of 30 minutes each, but the series turned out to be very exciting, the ratings of the series grew, exceeding any expectation.

The audience put their comments, referring to "how could the main character do with her best friend, she seemed to rule over her, pretending to be deceitful kindness and attention." The main character of all 10 episodes lied, pretended, hurt her friend's pride, and behind her laughed at her, talking nasty things about her.

How can Lee Boram (Shuhua) love such a ? Why is she still with her?

The closer the final approached, the clearer some aspects became. The audience began to clearly see why the main character's friend is so attached to her. Through the screen they saw all the emotions that tell about the first love, admiration and understanding that they will never be together. That the love that girlfriends feel for the main character will never become a reality.

At the end of episode 9, viewers all saw Lee Boram come to the conclusion that her love is vicious, she commits a sin." Her last words before episode 9 ended left viewers worried:

Should I exist in this world?

Episode 10 meant the end of the drama, so everyone was looking forward to the ending. Many put theories, guessed, gave examples, even the members came up with their own ending. But what they saw amazed everyone. Nobody expected such a strong ending.

The last scene, when the two girls said goodbye to school, graduating and talking about where they are going to go next, became a trend in all networks and search engines.

It seems to be nothing special, only one thing, when Lee Boram (Shuhua), with an unreadable expression on her face with a look of understanding, listening to her friend about the memories that they had and which she will never forget, said:

- I'm leaving, I'll go to another university, I won't stay here with you.

- What? You and to another university – the main character laughed, pointing at her, but seeing that she was serious, she fell silent, then added with a chuckle: – You barely finished school, your grades are the lowest in the whole school. And you tell me you're leaving? You are nothing without me, Boram. So, stop joking and let's talk about our future plans - then she began to speak as if she had not heard the news from Lee Boram: - I think we need to do the same as in school. We are friends, right? You will get information, as before, so that I can blackmail powerful bigwigs and then I will live in "chocolate", as before.

- Do whatever you want with your life. I am no longer involved in this - Lee Boram took a step closer to the main character, leaned over her, looking into her eyes, with all her inherent tenderness, said: - I refuse you, from now on your life is closed to me.

Then followed a barely touched kiss on the lips.

After this shot, the shooting smoothly moved outside the window, where under the spring tree the wind played with the petals, creating a new story with them.

*

Yuqi was crying. She wiped her eyes with her hand, but tears still ran down her cheeks, falling on Kikki 's plush friend, whom she hugged while rewatching the latest episode of "Spring Kiss" for the umpteenth time in a row. She was in the company now, as they were about to return and they needed to be prepared. Minnie and Seoyeon were now discussing their songs and music with the sound engineer, Miyeon was rehearsing high notes in the vocal room, and Shuhua was warming up near the mirror with headphones in her ears.

Yuqi is now allowed to take a break, and taking advantage of this, she decided to watch the ending again.

For all 10 episodes, Yuqi did not understand why she had to hate Shuhua. There were, of course, several moments when she was jealous (more precisely, she was constantly jealous either of a bully, or of the main character, or of some girl who constantly hung around her neck).

The last kiss seemed to be a farewell to the first love, not with a girl, but with this feeling. It feels like Lee Boram put an end to the relationship with the last kiss, although the shot with the wind and petals said otherwise. At least, Yuqi saw such a subtext and it made her want to cry even more.

- Woogie, why are you crying? Are you watching Spring Kiss again? Woogie…

-Shu… this is so beautiful… but I can’t help feeling jealous, -Yuqi confessed, taking the offered hand as she stood up, enjoying Shuhua’s embrace.

- And what is there to be jealous? - Shuhua sighed, not understanding her friend. - It's just a game, I don't feel anything for this actress at all. I told you how embarrassing it was for me to shoot this scene - gently patting her back, Shuhua reminded her. - I was horrified at the mere mention of a kiss.

- How you managed to play so naturally remains a mystery to me - she pulled away a little and looked with admiration at her friend. - I completely forgot that you are in front of me, Shuhua. From the very first episode, I saw only Lee Boram in front of me.

- Thank you - modestly looked down at the intertwined hands, smiled.

- I'm so proud of you - from an overabundance of feelings, Yuqi hugged Shuhua again, and after that she could not resist at all, quickly kissed her on the cheek, surprising her friend.

- Yuqi… - but she was interrupted by the members.

 

Later that day, Yuqi again decided to knock on Shuhua's door and when she heard the invitation, she entered, catching her friend reading the script (a new one, she was again invited to star in the drama). Before Yuqi's eyes, the actress Ye Shuhua appeared again, and not just her friend and member of the group. And there was such a powerful aura in it that Yuqi involuntarily held her breath, afraid to disturb her.

- Come in, Woogie, you’re just in time, - Shuhua said without looking up from her reading, pointing to a place beside her. I need your help in processing one scene.

- What scene? - Yuqi was excited, expecting to hear everything except:

- Scenes with a kiss - and even more amazed when I heard the following:

- When I filmed the kiss scene in "Spring Kiss", I imagined you instead of her - and in order to completely unbalance Yuqi, she raised her gaze, looking directly into her soul, added:

- I want to play that scene again, only with you, Woogie. Will you kiss me?

- Oh, yes… - With a trembling heart, as Shuhua’s lips approached hers, Yuqi suddenly heard a distant voice that sounded like it was somewhere nearby:

- Yuqi! Hey Woogie, what are you doing there? Hey, can you hear me?

- Yes ... - weakly, then blinked as if waking up, looked around, seeing the worried look of her friend, asked: - Why are you so alarmed, Shu?

- Like what? You came to me, we were talking, and suddenly you froze, looking straight at me, not looking away.

- What did we talk about? - she ran her hand over her face, realizing that everything was a dream.

- About the kiss scene in Spring Kiss, - Shuhua smiled as she returned to the script again, folding it neatly and placing it on the table. Then, seeing that Yuqi was still standing near the door, she walked over to her with a hazy look. - Calm down, I was just joking that I would kiss you.

- You don't want to kiss me? Yuqi asked stupidly without understanding the question.

- Well, if you don’t mind, then why not, - Shuhua said thoughtfully, carefully looking at Yuqi. - But from your reaction earlier, I think that you are against it. - She shrugged her shoulders and began to move away, but Yuqi quickly extended her arms, hugged her and pulled her to her.

- I don’t mind—blushing at my own words, still keeping my gaze on Shuhua’s face, but barely holding back my pounding heart. Shuhua heard him clearly and saw the blush on her friend's cheeks, she herself also succumbed to the impulse, gave herself a little slack, allowing herself to mark a little.

Cautiously, as if afraid that they might push her away, she leaned forward, checking the situation.

- If you're not ready, tell me now, Woogie.

- I want - she swallowed, nervously ran her tongue over her lips, added with a trembling sigh: - For a long time ...

- I warn you that everything will change after this kiss - I gave a chance to refuse and reduce everything to a joke, but Yuqi began to take the initiative herself, succumbed forward, leaving no way to retreat:

- I’m warning you, Yeh Shuhua, don’t you dare kiss anyone else but me, - Yuqi was the first, touching her friend’s tender lips, almost ceasing to breathe from the feeling that gripped her. - My life is completely dependent on you now, Shu. - Kissing her again, tremblingly feeling the kiss back.