Yuqi wants to know the secret of Shuhua

ONESHOT IDLE

-You, - Yuqi pointed at Shuhua accusingly, - you are hiding something from me!

-No, I have no secrets from you,- Shuhua replied calmly, returning to watching another band perform on stage.

- I saw you whispering with the other girls behind my back! - Yuqi did not give up, blocking the screen with her body. - And it goes on all week!

- You think Yuqi - holding the offended gaze of Shuhua's friend.

- No, it doesn't! As soon as I walked up to you, you changed the topic of conversation. Why did you reveal the secret to them and not to me? - Yuqi pouted even more, the first to look away, losing to Shuhua.

-I don’t want to tell you,- Shuhua simply replied, thus admitting that there was a secret after all.

- I knew it! I knew! Yuqi screamed, throwing her hands up in triumph. - Why am I the last to know about her? Why not the first one? I’m your best friend!

- Because - Shuhua's answer was short and clear.

- Why not? Please tell me - realizing that screaming will not help here, she decided to use the most powerful weapon that she had: her sweet face and plaintive voice.

Yuqi rarely used such weapons against her members, she didn't even show them often to fans, but here was another case. There is no other way to understand Shuhua, she is like an impenetrable rock in her stubbornness. If she said that she would not say, then she would not. Yuqi really wanted to know Shuhua's secret. Therefore, putting aside shyness and shame, I applied the sweet side of myself.

-No and your aegyo won't help here, - Shuhua said, completely indifferent to her friend’s cute behavior.

- Please tell me please.

- No - Shuhua shrugged irritably, trying to push the girl away from the TV screen. But Yuqi was just as stubborn as Shuhua; here they were on a level playing field.

-Tell me,- Yuqi insisted.

- No.

- Please - Yuqi whined imploringly.

- No.

- Hey Shuhua, what is this secret that you won't tell me? Tell me and I'll leave you alone. How about a deal, you tell me a secret, and I'll buy you food for a week, - Yuqi's idea flashed, for a moment, stopping pleading in a sweet manner in front of Shuhua.

- You already buy it for me - smiled, but then quickly hid Shuhua's smile.

- True. Then how about this: I'll cook for you all week?

-You’re doing that already, Yuqi, - Shuhua said, and the members laughed softly as they glanced at the younger ones in the group.

- Buy food for Haku and Mata? - Yuqi suggested, remembering how maknae had complained about how much money was spent on grooming and feeding the dogs.

- Thank you, but not yet needed, you bought food for a year in advance, as a gift for my birthday - crossed her arms over her chest, sighing from Yuqi's pressure.

- I'll tell you the secret of how to win the game - after scanning the room for a minute; Yuqi remembered another moment that upset Shuhua (just a couple of days ago).

-You already told me yesterday, and then you shared with everyone, bragging that “with your help, I finally made it to the end of the game”, - Shuhua reminded her, getting up from her seat, and going to the chair where Minnie was sitting. Yuqi followed her, returning to her usual self again.

- Will I help you with cleaning, or I’ll go with you to the laundry for the company, or maybe we’ll go with you to the amusement park? Only the two of us - closely followed the reaction of her friend, Yuqi caught the second hesitation of Shuhua. "My chance" was delighted by Yuqi, instilling the idea of ​​their "friendly date" in maknae's head.

- Agree, ShuShu - I heard Soojin's quiet voice from the end of the room, Yuqi soared in spirit, perhaps help came in the face of their "cherry". - Tell her.

- Exactly, agree, this is one of the best offers for half an hour of her prayer - Minnie agreed, looking up from the phone, looking at the indecisive (nervous) Shuhua with a soft smile. - Honestly, I can no longer hear her sweet voice, my limbs are cramping - she took Shuhua's hand, squeezed her palm encouragingly, thus conveying that she was next to her. As if her grip said: Do not be afraid, there is nothing terrible here.

-Listen to your favorite unnies and tell me please, Shuhua. - She folded her hands in front of her, as if in prayer, asked Yuqi.

Shuhua sighed heavily, pondering whether to speak now or later when no one else would be around.

I wanted to say so, but at the same time, it was so cute to tease Yuqi.

-No, not now, - Shuhua shook her head, smiling with her eyes. I want to watch your performance a little more - pointing out her facial expressions and gestures with her whole body (Yuqi was dancing strangely at the moment).

- You mean you like to mock me? I'm your unnie! Treat me properly! - Yuqi protested, but seeing no response to her protest, Yuqi continued to plead. - Tell me, I also want to know a secret. And in general, it's not fair! - flared up again. - Everyone knows except me! I'm jealous, Shuhua!

- Wow, this is the first time I've heard Yuqi speak so frankly about jealousy of one of us, - Soyeon said as she entered the dressing room after being called by the manager to clarify her performance. - What is it about? The leader asked curiously, sitting down on the sofa next to Miyeon.

- Yuqi wants to know Shuhua's secret. “Everyone knows except me,” - Miyeon smiled, trying to imitate Yuqi's voice.

- Yes I want to! Soyeon-unnie - she held out, but the leader just laughed, looking at Shuhua knowingly. Here it is this look again! Shuhua, tell me!

- Not now, later.

- I don't understand why I shouldn't know your secret now ?! - Yuqi was upset at such an answer, but didn't take offense for a long time; she was determined to get to the bottom of the truth. Now!

There were two hours before their performance, they were finishing their concert today, and during that time, the members had to hear Yuqi's loud voice pleading and one word from Shuhua. Unnie have always been loyal to the maknae-line, they loved and pampered them very much, but now it has gone beyond all boundaries.

After the next:

- Tell ...

- No.

Minnie exploded, covering all their volume, in her own words:

- Oh my God! How long will this continue? I can't understand how you - sharply pointed at the stunned Shuhua - can fall in love with a girl like her? - pointed to the frightened Yuqi. - She's going to drive anyone crazy! You're both driving me crazy! Finally confess to her, Shuhua!

There was a deafening silence, and in that deafening silence (when Minnie came to herself from the breakdown, covering with her hand, realizing that she had only announced), Soojin's quiet voice sounded:

- Now you know the secret of Shuhua, Yuqi.