Color change (Try not to fall in love with me)

ONESHOT IDLE

Shuhua : Minnie, unnie , you dyed ...

Minnie: Do you like it?

Shuhua : Why didn't you ask me?

Minnie: Should I ask your permission?

**

In the morning maknae wrote a note, left it on the door, left the hostel. She walked with a decisive step to the car that was waiting for her, got into it and drove away.

Nobody knew where and for long.

But Soyeon , the leader, was calm, so Shuhua had time to contact her and tell her.

With just one clarification, the manager wrote to Soyeon that Shuhua would be a little late.

**

They had to re-record one show, everyone was now in the dressing room, preparing for a meeting with the somba .

Soyeon talked to PD - nim through the camera about the upcoming event.

Miyeon was talking to Minnie on the couch while Minnie dialed something on her phone.

Soojin was doing makeup, Yuqi was messing around.

The room was surprisingly quiet, somehow not familiar.

Shuhua , the maknae group, was still not there. Her loud voice did not sound in the room.

The hosts who came a couple of minutes ago said they would start soon, and the maknae has n't arrived yet.

Soyeon typed the text to the manager, who answered that they left, Shuhua was already in the building, they were going up.

**

Shuhua was backstage, the girls hadn't noticed her yet, she was nervous, although she didn't show her.

How will the girls react, will she like her impulsive changes?

Soojin won't scold?

And Miyeon ?

Yuqi won't laugh when he finds out the real reason for this change?

But the most important thing was not these questions that worried Shuhua , she worried about one particular person.

Minnie.

How Minnie will react.

Taking a deep breath, she nodded her head resolutely towards the manager next to her.

- I'm ready, oppa .

- I like the way you look, Shuhua - reassuring the manager said, patting on the back. - At first I very much doubted, but now it will not be easy not to fall in love with you.

- Very funny, oppa - the girl cheered up, straightening her hair. - We'd better hurry, otherwise Soyeon - unnie is already starting to get angry.

**

With the words of the hosts:

- Welcome, IDLE !

The camera focused on an elegant girl with light pink hair, red lipstick and smoky makeup. A business suit of ripe cherry color complemented the girl, making everyone fall in love and shocking.

- Please, introduce yourself, one by one - the hosts asked, after many exclamations, both from the members and the staff .

Everyone who didn’t introduce themselves couldn’t take their eyes off Shuhua , who was calmly standing next to the girls.

Yes, Shuhua rebelled after Minnie's words.

Yes, Shuhua secretly went to a beauty salon, together with a hairdresser, she chose a color that suited her best, repainted.

The color of the paint was unusual: the bangs were a light pink shade (almost white), smoothly turned into the color of a sakura petal, and finally turned red (the ends of the hair were like a flame).Combined with pale skin, refined features and dignified posture.

Shuhua was really breathtaking, people who did not know her and Pabolenda , everyone could not tear themselves away from the TV screen (phone, tablet, laptop).

Even the hosts stumbled several times when they accidentally looked at Shuhua .

So what about the members ?

Their maknae has changed beyond recognition.

The one who said that she would never dye her hair dyed such an unusual color. But not only her hair changed her hair color, she put on makeup, highlighting her eyes and lips.

The poor hearts of the members did not find rest.

And how could you not fall in love here?

**

As expected, Shuhua was trending instantly. No. 1 worldwide.

**

For two days while the color of the hair kept, the members protected their maknae in every way:

Soojin - did not step back, clung to Shuhua ( shipper heart SooShu happy );

Yuqi - jealously defended from views, from inappropriate proposals from Paboland ;

Miyeon - constantly (at any interview, performance or other show) confessed her love to Shuhua ( shipper heart MiShu );

Soyeon - again inspired by a new image, disappeared all the time in the company, recording new songs;

Minnie - she acted, as the Yuqi and Soojin (by shipper heart ShuMun so-so-so happy) .

Shuhua - bathed in the love and care of her members, proud to make such an impression.

**

When the paint completely disappeared, the girl again returned to the beagle , without makeup, with black hair, requests for "this girl who drove them crazy" immediately took off. Shuhua again became # 1 in all search engines.

The members had to defend and protect maknae for another week , but they did it with joy.

**

Perhaps she would never have done this if it hadn't been for Minnie's words, but she will never confess to anyone.

She kept her secret, even after Minnie asked her after the show:

"Why didn't you consult with me?"

"Are you in love with me?"

"Maybe. Did you answer me, Shuhua ? "

"Who knows, unnie ."