16 october (ShuQi)

ONESHOT IDLE

Yuqi stared at Shuhua , wondering why her best friend had been ignoring her for the third day. Even now, when Yuqi asked her about going for a walk together , the girl just pursed her lips and turned away. Usually Yuqi understands the girl at a glance, at a glance, but at the moment, she has no idea what she was guilty of. Shuhua should not be offended or jealous in any way. And there were no reasons for this, lately she often spends time with her, took a minute (from her schedule) to call her or write a message.

There is definitely no reason.

Here Yuqi was absolutely confident.

Then why?

Why is Shuhua looking at me with such a weird look, as if expecting something from me? Hmm. If I ask , he will not answer, and if he does, he will say:

- Guess yourself, I will not prompt.

She was not calm in her heart, she did not like this attitude with Shuhua . She always liked to brag to everyone that she and Shuhua were "inseparable twins, always on the same wavelength." Their friendship is nothing, and no one threatens. Yuqi always knew Shuhua would be the first to notice her feeling unwell (even Yuqi will resist to the last, playing silent). Shuhua will be the first to approach her, say a phrase in her loud voice, make her laugh, or just stand by her side without saying anything. Same thing from Yuqi's side .

Their friendship will not be shaken by any strong wind. Their friendship has been tested over the years.

This Yuqi was sure at 200%.

-Hey Shu, please tell me…” Yuqi begged, taking a step towards her friend again .

-I have nothing to talk to you about, Wugi,- the girl shrugged, looking askance at Yuqi's confused face . - I do like you told me, " without talking first with about me Shuhua , not now " - mocked irritated voice Shuhua .

- When did I tell you that? Yuqi scratched her chin trying to remember that moment.

-There will be no more prompts,- Shuhua said coldly , turned away and went to Minnie.

- Not today for sure - knitted her eyebrows, concentratedly began to recall the previous days. - And not two days before today. I've started to control myself better in the last few days, and I hardly ever break into members because of stress . So when did I say that to Shu?

I need help, better who knows Shu after me is Soojin - unnie .

Soojin just walked past Yuqi , ready to perform on stage.

- Unnie - I held her over her shoulder Yuqi , - help me, please!

-Shuhua is mad at you,- Soojin said without preamble , looking displeased at Yuqi , -I can't believe you said that to her.

- What? Soojin - unnie, please at least give a hint - applied to Soojin its charms, but alas (if it was Shuhua , unnie be surrendered immediately, but ...), Yuqi realized has lost, she hung up the mud head, let go of his shoulder, walked away.

- Watch your broadcast for Sunday - Soojin took pity , without adding a word, went to the stage where Minnie and Shuhua were already standing .

- Sunday? Thank you, unnie - delighted at Yuqi's hint , pulling out her phone and frantically searching for the video she wanted .

I could of course blurt out too much, but nothing to offend Shuhua . And all the stories were told only after agreement with her.

- Yuqi , why are you stuck there? Go here! We are on stage now! Soyeon called out , waving her from the side of the stage where the rest of the members were going.

Then Yuqi thought to herself as she put her phone in her bag and ran to the stage to perform in front of the fans.

"Then" dragged on right up to the very late evening, when they finally finished their work schedule for today. Tired Yuqi curled up on her bed (after all the hygiene procedures), closed her eyes, starting to fall asleep.

Shuhua .

The thought made her jump up, almost falling out of bed while saying her friend's name aloud, Yuqi took out her phone and began to carefully watch the postponed video.

The video lasted an hour and a half .

And for all the time nowhere and nothing.

Everything is as usual.

 

Although , at the very end, there was a knock on Yuqi's door, and then Shuhua's head popped in , her quiet voice whispered:

- I'm still waiting for you.

-Not now, Shu, I'm busy talking to Neverland,” Yuqi said without turning her head .

-You promised no more than an hour,” Shuhua said barely audibly , but Yuqi didn’t hear it, or ignored it, Shuhua simply closed the doors behind her.

 

Here it is!

Why was Shu waiting for me? Hmm. We didn't plan anything specific that day, we just wanted to watch the cartoon. But then we watched it along with the others. Shu cuddled on the couch with Minni- unnie , laughed, I heard her voice (for some reason she did not want to cuddle with me?) . So, what happened next? Ah, we went to the hostels. Shuhua hugged me goodbye ...

 

Wait…

 

A goodbye scene flashed before Yuqi's eyes . When they were about to leave, Shuhua was silent, looking strangely at Yuqi .

-I thought you agreed to stay with me today,- she whispered to Yuqi as she hugged her goodbye.

- No, come on tomorrow, baby . I'm very tired.

- Are you tired of spending time with me? Shuhua asked half-jokingly , hugging Yuqi tighter . - I miss us, Wugi .

- What are you talking about? We haven't gone anywhere. I'm still here, with you, ” Yuqi said confidently , moving away from her friend , slowly ran her hand through Shuhua's hair , and smiled.

- Then stay with me - asked Shuhua , for a moment taking off her mask, showing anxiety: - I want you to spend the night with me today. Please - all as quiet words are intended only to Yuqi , said Shuhua .

- I'm sorry, but I have a show tomorrow, they will pick me up early in the morning ...

-It's a stupid excuse, Wugi. - Closing , hiding her emotions, Shuhua said dryly, moving away from her friend completely. Then, she added louder, looking at the older unnie : - Minnie- unnie write to me as soon as you are home, okay?

- My baby worries about me, ah, my heart is melting - Minnie spread into a loving smile, again coming up and hugging the girl, kissing somewhere on the forearm. - I promise, ShuShu , I will write to you first - once again kissing (now on the temple), Minnie said goodbye, leaving the door of the house.

- And you won't ask me? - the jealous Yuqi pouted .

- What for? I will already know that you are safe - half-turned to your friend, Shuhua said .

 

Exactly.

The next morning I was ignored!

So this has to do with spending the night ?

Stop.

But I don't remember why Shuhua asked to stay with her.

Yuqi began to drip in her memory, remember, but nothing came to mind.

Damn, I won't sleep now; I need to know why Shuhua wanted me to stay with her that very day!

What was the number then?

October 16.

What is so significant happened on the 16th?

Yuqi lay down on the bed, covered herself with a blanket, her side, closed her eyes.

I tossed and turned all night, in the morning I woke up broken with a headache.

While getting into the car to drive on her schedule, Yuqi opened her phone to text Shuhua , but was surprised to find a message from a friend:

 

I'm giving you a second chance, Wugi . Today I have an overnight stay . If you ignore it again, you won't be forgiven for a month (angry smiley) . Good morning to you, my dear girl . I believe in you, you will succeed. Will meet in the evening. Your Shu . "

 

Yuqi smiled as she felt all worries fade into the background. She re-read Shuhua's message all the way, read every letter, imagining her friend's face and her emotions. The message is very short, very little written, but it gave strength for the whole day, which began in the morning. When I felt that I was already exhausted, there was no energy, I read the message again. After reading this many times, Yuqi suddenly realized something.

Why did Shuhua highlight "my sweet girl"? And where is the "girl"? Shuhua never called me that! Is this exactly written to me? Yes, exactly, my name at the beginning. Then, I don't understand ...

 

-Yuqi now you are my sweet girl, only you will know about this nickname,” she whispered gently against Shuhua's lips , hugging the girl around her waist.

- But why not a "friend"? We are not just friends now - Yuqi wanted to pout with offendedness, but her lips were busy with Shuhua's kiss .

- I want to be only "us", Wugi - boldly dropped one of her hands around Yuqi's waist , earning an impatient groan from the girl. “But if you want, I can tell JinJin…

- No! - She denied, - Oh, Shu ... - gave permission.

 

Yuqi blushed recalling that particular moment. Yes, they are now a couple, in love. Yuqi's heart filled with heat as she remembered how Shuhua confessed her feelings to her.

It was October 16, a number that I will never forget ...

Yuqi slapped her forehead with a gasp.

I forgot! This Sunday was our anniversary! We have been meeting for a year now!

Without thinking twice, Yuqi quickly dialed Shuhua's number , and when she answered, she blurted out:

- In 15 minutes I will be with you!

I'm waiting for you, Wugi,Shuhua chuckled softly .

"Sorry ... I understand the workload is not an excuse, but ..." Yuqi began to make excuses, feeling her pulse speeding up from her friend's laugh.

“ Hurry up, there won't be any girls,” Shuhua hinted as she hung up the phone first, but before disconnecting, Yuqi heard clearly: “I hope you're ready for what awaits you.

Yuqi swallowed as she felt the heat rise all over her body, stopping in her lower abdomen. She wanted to be already there, next to her friend, but she had to wait, sitting in the car. Her phone beeps, a message from Soojin :

 

" Yuqi ! I no longer want to hear Shuhua complain about how forgetful her friend is. And I'm sure I never want to see Shuhua doubt himself again . We will not be all night, we will spend the night with you . "

 

Body temperature jumped to maximum.

Yuqi knew what was in store for her, today they will finally move from kissing and holding hands to a more serious relationship.