Love for my unnie_(2)

ONESHOT IDLE

Second message:

Shuhua : Yuqi , I miss you, when can you come to me?

Yuqi : Aigu, I miss you too, friend, but I'm sorry today and tomorrow too.

Shuhua : You have a very busy schedule, sorry we can't discuss this with the company or Soyeon - unnie . (sad smiley)

Yuqi : This is all for our popularity, you know so that we will not be forgotten.

Shuhua : We must work harder to be loved.

So when will you be free?

Come to me, you will spend the night with me.

Yuqi : It's a good idea, but I myself don't know when I'll be free.

Sorry Shuhua , I missed you too, but ...

Shuhua : I understand Yuqi is unnie .

Take care of yourself, remember that I am watching you and always worried.

When you have free time, come or write, I'll wait.

 

Shuhua put her mobile aside, looked thoughtfully out the window, then got up, walked into the kitchen and began to cook. It took a lot of time, she only finished closer to morning, but before going to bed (the rest that remained), Shuhua wrote a message to the manager of Yuqi :

I prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner for Yuqi , everything is on the table, please take it and give it to her. Thank you.

With peace of mind, the maknae went to bed smiling to herself. Her schedule started later than Yuqi's schedule , but now she was calm as her best friend would not be hungry.

When the manager picked up the food carefully prepared for Yuqi , she also took the letter for her, left by Shuhua .

*

A little later , in the car, the food and the letter were handed over to the addressee.

Yuqi was very moved by the love and care from her best friend, so to show her gratitude, the girl opened one latok with the words "breakfast" on it. Her eyes sparkled, saliva formed in , which she swallowed with a sound, took the fork with shaking hands and began to eat, voicing the taste with pleasure. After eating, she dried herself off with a paper towel that was next to the first tray. Then she took out a folded sheet of paper with her name at the top, opened it and began to read. All the words were written in Chinese characters, and Yuqi understood from the handwriting what Shuhua was writing .

 

“You need to eat better, I hope you enjoyed my food, would not want to poison my beloved best friend.

Let your morning start with a pleasant one.

Take care of yourself, my Yuqi . "

 

Nothing else was added, but even such a short message from Shuhua gave her strength.

Shuhua rarely shows affection for her or other members, except for Minnie and Soojin of course , they are on a whole different level for the maknae. Honestly, Yuqi was a lot jealous about this, but hiding well from the maknae herself. Yuqi was the same as Shuhua , did not like to show her affection, very rarely words slipped out during the broadcast or on the radio.

The girls knew about their feelings for each other and that was enough for them.

After the morning recording for the show "I Will Survive!" Which ended closer to noon, Yuqi got hungry again, so while driving to the next schedule, she pulled out the second "lunch" tray. There was also a note attached to the top that made her blush:

 

“My Yuqi , are you still alive?

My Yuqi , refresh yourself , I don't want to see a pale face on the screen, and smile, your smile is so beautiful. "

 

The word "my Yuqi " haunted her throughout the shows, commercials and re-recordings, her heart pounding excitement in her chest, filled with warmth from Shuhua's love for her. In the evening, she had to attend a couple of shows, which she recorded in advance so that later she could see them on the screen. Honestly, she was tired, so tired that her legs did not move, but work is work, you need to do it.

Yuqi held the last tray of cooked food in her hands, of course the food had already cooled down, but did not change the fact that it was as tasty as when it was hot.

“I should definitely thank Shuhua for taking care of me,” Yuqi reminded herself as she opened the food stall . - It's strange why there is no note - the girl was saddened, picking up pieces of apple, starting to chew them, and then proceeding to rice, an egg and a delicious dressing made from vegetables. This time there was less food in the stall , but surprisingly Yuqi gorged herself up and washed it down with hot Taiwanese tea with heart-shaped cookies.

Shuhua really spoils me and honestly I like it. But what if this concern is only temporary? If someone lures her over to his side, then I will lose her ... Hey, hey, don't get too far ahead. Even if such a manifestation of love is temporary, use it while you can.

The note was glued to the inside of the lid, so Yuqi didn't immediately notice it.

 

“There is very little left, just a little bit, soon you will be able to see all of us.

We are waiting for you, Yuqi , we are always on your side, just one more push and you are free.

P . s . don't forget, you promised to come to me when you're done. I'm waiting for you . "

 

If I don’t come, it’s for sure to be offended, ” Yuqi chuckled to herself , carefully folding the tray into a bag to the rest of the trays. - I'll go home, rest a little, then go to Shuhua , spend the night with her.

Having decided in this way, she did so.

*

Hostel 1

Minnie (stretching, shaking her head, stretching her neck from sitting in front of the synthesizer ): Why Yuqi is delayed, she wrote that she is already free.

Soyeon ( putting the pen with the music pad aside, yawning tiredly, looked at the clock ): It should be there. I'm going to heat up the pizza.

 

Hostel 2

Miyeon ( when leaving her room, she found a light on in the kitchen, she was not at all surprised to see Shuhua cooking there ): Smells good, help with something, Shu?

Shuhua ( wiping sweat from her forehead, kneading something in a small saucepan with concentration ): Not necessary anymore, I'm almost done, but thanks unnie .

Soojin ( opening her door to the room, went into the kitchen, sat on a chair, began to look ): Will you give us a taste, Shu, or do you cook only for yourself?

Shuhua ( tasting a mixture of something, grimaced a little, then reached for the ramen seasoning, poured it into the pot ): It turned out more than I expected, so I'll let you try.

Miyeon ( overjoyed ): Really? Will you let us try?

Soojin (in disbelief ): Really? You're not kidding, are you?

Shuhua shook her head, smiling.

*

Manager (stopping the car near a familiar building, turning to the door to open the lock with a usual movement): Should I wait for you or ...

Yuqi ( pulling the bag over his shoulder, crawling out of the back seat ): No need, I'll be with Shuhua .

Manager ( reminding ): Don't forget I'll pick you up early in the morning tomorrow, be ready and wait for me near the building.

Yuqi ( nodding his head patiently ): Of course oppa, I'll wait. ( she turned to the manager, then ran to the elevator, she was hungry and tired ).

*

The doorbell of the 2nd dormitory sounded somehow timid. Shuhua hurriedly walked over and opened the doors, taking her exhausted friend into her warm embrace.

Shuhua ( hugging tightly ): My Yuqi dinner is already ready and waiting for you. But first, go take a hot bath (she pulled back, helped to take off her outerwear, took her bag, gently pushed her to the bathroom ). Take your time, my Yuqi .

Yuqi ( smiled shyly, her ears flushed ): Thank you for your concern, Shuhua .

Shuhua ( nudging gently ): Go, go. Change of clothes on the shelf. ( after Yuqi disappeared from sight, returned to the kitchen ).

Miyeon ( clearing throat ): I envy Yuqi . Why don't you ever meet me like that?

Shuhua ( ignoring the pout of Miyeon - unnie , goes to the stove, pulls out a bard cup with cute giraffes, puts it in front of him ): When you come, I'm already asleep.

Soojin ( pushing the empty plate aside, wiping her lips with a napkin, as if by the way she said ): But when I come, you play on your phone.

Shuhua ( looks at Soojin , smiles sweetly ): I tried to meet you like that many times, Jinjin, but you told me not to. You also threatened that you would not talk to me or let me hug for a month.

Soojin ( defensively ): You still remember that, but it was a hundred years ago!

Shuhua ( shook her head, straightening her hair ): I keep my promise, that's all. ( her gaze caught on the kitchen door, her smile blossomed ): My Yuqi , why so fast? Is there something you didn't like? ( worried ).

Yuqi ( greeted unnie , quickly reassured the maknae ): No, everything was just fine. I didn't want to soften and fall asleep. Besides, it smells so good, I am so hungry. (in a commanding voice she ordered, pointing at Shuhua ) Serve on the table, woman! Your husband is back from work!

Shuhua ( happily spilling into the kitchen, surprising everyone with her behavior ): My Yuqi , if you're so tired, can I feed you?

Miyeon / Soojin (in a categorical voice ): No!

Yuqi ( loudly, still in the role of "husband "): Yes!

Shuhua ( sat down next to Yuqi , took a fork in her hand, collected food on it and brought it to the girl's mouth; the sweetest voice from which the heart jumps out of her s ): Say: Ah, dear!

Yuqi ( blushing, lowering his voice while his head is in turmoil ): Aah .

Miyeon / Soojin ( negative ): Thanks for the food, we're full! ( no more adding a word, jumped out of the kitchen )

Yuqi ( chewing food, bellowing with pleasure ): Shuhua , when did you learn to cook so delicious? God, this is amazing! Give me more ( Shuhua began to bring up another filled fork, but Yuqi stopped her hand in front of her ): Me.

Shuhua ( denying, sweet and with a voice filled with love ): No, my Yuqi , I will feed you.

Yuqi ( blushing, opened ; she almost choked on food when Shuhua's face was next to hers ): Why are you so close, Shu! Move over! It's not funny anymore!

Shuhua ( in all seriousness, looking straight into the girl's eyes ): Who said I was joking? I want to feed my beloved unnie , which is so funny. My Yuqi is hungry, don't fight back.

After a silence, Yuqi dutifully ate everything that was put on the plate. She was all burning with embarrassment, for a long time she had not felt herself surrounded by love and care. After refusing to help wash the dishes, and after Shuhua was free, they went to the maknae's room. Neither Miyeon nor Soojin met anyone.

Shuhua ( threw back the covers): As usual on the left side?

Yuqi ( scratched the back of her head, nodded ): You're weird today, Shu.

Shuhua ( shrugs, lies on the right side, pats lightly on the bed ): Same as always. Go to bed, you have to get up early again tomorrow.

Yuqi ( assuming a recumbent position, turns to the side, resting his hand under his head ): You and Soojin - unnie had a fight ?

Shuhua ( repeating movement Yuqi , smiling ): None.

Yuqi ( thought, then a hunch dawned on her ): Minnie refused you, and you are taking revenge on her, right?

Shuhua ( still smiling fondly into Yuqi's eyes ; her hand rises to gently trace her friend's face ): No.

Yuqi ( gasps at her friend's gesture ): Then why? Don't be too tired, tell me why?

Shuhua ( lowered her hand, her fingers intertwined with Yuqi's , her face approached Yuqi's , almost to her lips, in a whisper ): Because I love you, my Yuqi .

Yuqi ( flushed, abruptly pushing away from her, rolled onto her back ): Don't play with my heart, Shuhua . We have already gone through this stage, if I again ...

Shuhua ( wasted no time, bent over and kissed her lips, thus locking the incoherence ): I love you, Son Yuqi and my words are not a game or a joke. ( she kissed again, only instead of lips, the kiss fell on the cheek ). I waited for you for a long time, but there was no answer from you. I took the first step, now it's your turn to take a step to meet me.

Yuqi ( dazed, covering her lips with her palm ): Shuhua , you ... all the time ... thought that I ... that we ...

Shuhua ( returning the mask again, hiding true feelings ): Good night, my Yuqi . ( turning on the other side, closing her eyes, she whispered softly ) I can't wait long, just decide already.

*

Soojin lying in her bed could not sleep, she knew that today those feelings would be raised again.

Shuhua said she was going to try again.

Soojin knew she couldn't stop herself from opening up to them again.

She could not refuse Shuhua .

Soojin knew that she would have to wait until tomorrow to see whether her feelings were mutual or not. If they are mutual, then ...

- I cannot fight against Shuhua's heart . If only…

Tomorrow.

Again tomorrow.

How many "tomorrow" will there be until it opens Shuhua ?