cheerily

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that, both of them just continue looking at the night scenery silently. Suddenly, Jiyong lift his head from Taeyeon shoulder and then says

“Oh! I forget to tell you,”

“What?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong release his hug, and then he turns Taeyeon body to face him. He looks at Taeyeon with serious expression and then says

“I already caught the person that keeps torn your car tire.”

“What? So, what happen to that person?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Yah! Why don’t you ask me who’s doing that? Why you worried about that person?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Jiyong, I don't mind who's' doing it but... I think that person has an own reason.” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“I don’t understand you. Why? Didn't you upset what that person does?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Of course, I'm upset but... it's useless for me to keep grudges.” Taeyeon replied while she put her hands around Jiyong neck.

Jiyong shakes his head while smiling.

“You such a nice and kind-hearted” Jiyong said while he place his hands around her waist.

“So, what happen to that person?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Before that, you should know... it's your office building guard doing that to your car. He said someone pay him to do that once a week.” Jiyong replied.

“Oh God…” Taeyeon stunned after she know who is the person.

“Yeah…but I already report him to the police. So, the police will take care of this matter...” Jiyong said while looking at Taeyeon face.

“Poor him…” Taeyeon replied with sad.

“That what will they get if hurting my wife...” Jiyong said firmly.

Taeyeon is staring at Jiyong and then she’s smiling. She moves her hands and then touches Jiyong face softly.

“Thank you for protecting me... but still…” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

“No…no… I’m doing the right things here… also, the people that attack you at Jeju, I already find them” Jiyong said while smirks.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with surprised after he said that.

“I’ll report them to the police soon,” Jiyong continue while smiling.

“Jiyong…. Please no… don’t do that…” Taeyeon said hesitated.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon with suspicious after she said that.

“Can you tell me, why I can’t report them?” Jiyong asked suspiciously.

Taeyeon move her eyes from looking at Jiyong. Jiyong can see his wife hesitated to tell him and then he continue asks

“Is something wrong?”

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she answer him and says

“Well…I already promised to Erica for not to take any action toward her friends.”

“WHAT? Why?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Jiyong…she meets me today… at office…” Taeyeon said try to explain to Jiyong but he interrupts her and says

“Oh…now you telling me about you two meeting”

“Jiyong, please. Let me explain.” Taeyeon said with mixed feelings.

Jiyong look away while try to hold his anger.

“I know I should tell you earlier but I can’t after what just happen to you at the press conference. I don’t want to spoil your mood,” Taeyeon continue while keep looking at Jiyong face.

“Okay, tell me… why she’s meet you?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“She said that she’ll be leaving and she’s decided to report about Danny before she leaves” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon for a while before he pulls her and hugs her tightly. Taeyeon feel confused when Jiyong react like that after she's telling him that.

“Please, don't hide anything from me. Even though, it will spoil my mood...or whatever happens... don't hesitate to tell me.” Jiyong said softly while his hand pats her hair softly.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

Jiyong shakes his head and then says

“Don't be... I just don't want you to feel a barrier between us anymore. I'm your husband, you should trust me. I don't want you to keep it by yourself alone anymore.”

“Nae…I will let you know” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“So… she’s willing to help me, huh?” Jiyong asked while looking at Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon nodded and then she asks

“Will you stop from reporting her friends? Please…”

“Hurmm… should I?” Jiyong asked while frowning.

Taeyeon nodded with hopefully.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon face.

“Arasso… I won’t report them but… if they dare to approaching you again… I won’t let them go anymore,” Jiyong said firmly.

Taeyeon smiles widely after Jiyong said that.

“Thank you, dear” Taeyeon replied before she kisses his lips to thank him.

“Ermm… I like the way to thank me,” Jiyong said teasingly.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

PENTHOUSE

 

That night, both of them are busy with their works. Taeyeon is sitting in front of Jiyong finish her works first meanwhile Jiyong still focus on reading his documents. Taeyeon smiles while take a glance at Jiyong.

“You know what?” Taeyeon asked to break the silent between them.

“What?” Jiyong asked while his eyes on the document.

“Supposedly, I'm the one that always busy... but now... you're busier than me...” Taeyeon replied while pout.

Jiyong chuckles while looking at Taeyeon.

“Well…you have to get used to it... I'm not working outdoor anymore...” Jiyong said jokingly.

Taeyeon sigh after Jiyong said that. After that, Jiyong continue with his works meanwhile Taeyeon went to the kitchen and go get some drink for them.

“Do you want water?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure” Jiyong replied shortly.

Then, Taeyeon go into the kitchen and take a glass. She pour water for Jiyong meanwhile for her, she’s pour chocolate milk. Afterward, she walks back toward the table and place the water on the table.

“Here, for my beloved busy husband” Taeyeon said teasingly.

Jiyong chuckles and then reply

“Thank you, my beloved cute wife”

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyong said that.

 

 

 

While waiting for Jiyong to finish his work, Taeyeon continue to fulfill her time by browsing internet. However, after an hour, she's get boring. She looks at Jiyong, and she can see he's still focused on his works. Taeyeon sigh deeply while looks around. She then took her phone to play some games in there. But for a few minutes, she doesn't like to continue her playing. Then, she open her social media and scrolling aimless. Suddenly, she smirks teasingly while move her phone to Jiyong. She continues to use Jiyong face for playing filter face on her phone. She's giggle when the filter shows a funny face of Jiyong. Jiyong feels strange when he heard his wife giggling. He looks at her while frowning.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied act as if she's doing nothing.

Jiyong is staring at her suspiciously for a while. Taeyeon just continue her smiles while hide her current activity. Afterward, Jiyong continue to finish his works meanwhile Taeyeon continue disturbing him. After playing the filter, Taeyeon place her leg on Jiyong knee. Jiyong smiles when he feels Taeyeon short leg are on his knees. Taeyeon move Jiyong knees using her leg slowly.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“Are you still having documents to read?” Taeyeon asked while whining.

“Just a little bit more” Jiyong replied while his eyes on the document.

“Ahhh…” Taeyeon sigh lazily.

Jiyong chuckles after he heard his wife sigh.

Taeyeon place her head on the table while her hand spinning the pen. All of a sudden, she's lift her head and then smiles evilly at Jiyong. She gets up from her seat and then went to seat beside Jiyong. She's looking at Jiyong with supports the chin. She's continue smiles try to attract Jiyong attention. However, Jiyong try hard not to look at his wife. Taeyeon pout when Jiyong didn't look at her. She then moves her body closed to him while smiling.

“Okay, what do you want? Give me five...no ten minutes more... then I'll be yours...” Jiyong said try to persuade Taeyeon.

“Arassooo…. ~~~” Taeyeon replied while pout.

She then pulls the chair close to Jiyong. Afterward, she placed her hands a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter