better

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

MODEL AGENCY

 

“Are you sure with that?” the director asked after Jiyong tell them his retire plan.

“I'm insisted with this. No more turning back,” Jiyong said firmly.

All of his teams are looking at each other after Jiyong said that.

“So, you will be retire after the contract end?” his manager asked confused.

Jiyong nodded to answer him before he continue says

“I’m sorry, hyung”

“So, what are you going to do after this?” one of the staff asked curiously.

“Well… for a while I’ll be an intern at Kwon company” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong, can you think about this again?” the director asked sadly.

“I’m sorry, sir. I already decided this. Besides, I can’t be selfish to stay here after what just happen to me,” Jiyong replied.

“…But… you’re not guilty, right?” the other staff asked.

“Yes, but someone didn’t happy with my presence here. So, I have to bow out,” Jiyong replied.

“Who is that? Tell us…,” his manager asked curiously.

“I will not point a finger at anyone, but I will forgive...” Jiyong replied.

“I’m so sad to let you go like this…,” his manager said with sad.

“Hyung, don’t say like this… I know I’m going to miss all of you but I have to do this…” Jiyong said sadly.

“Okay…okay… we have to respect his decision. I’m happy get to work with you, Jiyong. You know how’s precious you’re in this agency” the director said.

After he said that, the director stands up and then claps his hands as honor to Jiyong. All the staffs follow by clapping their hands with mixed feelings. Jiyong smiles with sad, and then he bows to them to thank for their works for him.

 

 

PENTHOUSE

 

Taeyeon enter the home after coming back from her works. She stunned when she saw Jiyong is cleaning the windows while wearing his Airpod. She's smiling widely before she approaches him secretly.

“Kim Taeyeon, don’t you dare to surprise me!” Jiyong suddenly said before he turns to look at her behind him.

Jiyong take off his Airpod and then he heard Taeyeon ask

“How did you know me here?”

Jiyong smiles while he points out to Taeyeon shadow on the windows. Taeyeon pout when Jiyong caught her. Jiyong then walks toward her and then hugs her tightly.

“Arghh… I miss my wife,” Jiyong said while smiling.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while she’s staring at Jiyong that wearing an apron.

“Well… as a jobless husband, I’m doing chore for helping my wife” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon chuckles after she heard Jiyong answers.

“How long you're going to stay as jobless?” Taeyeon asked.

“In two days. Because, tomorrow I have to go to the police station for questioner. After that, I'll be working at appa company.” Jiyong replied while staring at Taeyeon face.

“Arasso… then, tonight… let’s this working wife cooks for you, okay?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles when Taeyeon said that.

“Nae…~” Jiyong replied before he kiss her forehead.

After that, Taeyeon excuses herself to the room while Jiyong continue to clean the house.

 

 

 

After the dinner, Jiyong is helping Taeyeon wash the dish beside her. Both of them continue humming the song happily until Jiyong phone is ringing. Jiyong wipe his wet hands, and then he takes his phone. However, he's frowning when the caller is unknown numbers. Jiyong hesitated for a while before he picks up the call.

“Hello?” Jiyong greet curiously.

“This is Kwon Jiyong numbers?” the other side asked.

“Yes, who is this?” Jiyong asked.

“Well, actually I'm the waiter from this bar. Your friend is drunk here, and she's ask me to call you. Will you pick her up?” the person said to explain.

“May I know who my friend name is?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Ermmm… I’m not sure but wait a sec…” the person replied.

While waiting for the person replied, Jiyong saw Taeyeon give him a signal to ask him who's the caller. Jiyong lift his shoulder while shakes his head to answer her. Taeyeon is frowning with Jiyong answer, but she just waits for him to end the call.

“Hello, sir?” the person call Jiyong.

“Yes?” Jiyong replied.

“I think her name Erica… I saw her keychain name on her bag,” the person said.

Jiyong startled after he heard Erica name.

“So… will you come to bring her home? Or should I call a cab” the person asked.

Jiyong hesitated for a while and in the end he reply

“I’ll go get her. Can you tell me the address?” Jiyong asked.

“Nae…” The person replied.

After Jiyong get the address, he ended the call.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked while she wipes her wet hands.

“The bar waiter told me that Erica drunk at their place. He asks me to pick up her there…” Jiyong replied while looking at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with uneasy after she heard Erica name.

“So… you have to go there?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

Jiyong nodded slowly before he ask

“Are you okay for me to go there?”

Taeyeon look at him for a while and then she’s approaching him.

“I’ll go with you,” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Huh?”Jiyong asked confused with Taeyeon sudden words.

“Let’s go! We have to pick up her!” Taeyeon replied before she rashly goes to the room to get change.

Jiyong look at his wife for a while before he follow her with confused.

“Wait a sec… why? Don’t you trust me?” Jiyong asked.

“This is not about trust. This is about her as your witness! We have to get her or someone else will hurt her... but the main point here she has to be safe!” Taeyeon replied while she wearing her socks.

Jiyong smiles after he understands the reason Taeyeon want to follow him.

“Sometimes, I can't blame for not understand your thinking. You're gorgeous!” Jiyong said to praise his wife.

“Yes I am… let’s go!” Taeyeon said after she’s finish changed her clothes.

Afterward, both of them walk out from the house and then went to the bar together.

 

 

AT BAR

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong enter the bar with curious. They're looking around to find Erica before they saw her sitting at the end of the bar table alone. Taeyeon hint Jiyong to approach her while she's following him from behind.

Jiyong pat Erica shoulder after he’s arrival at her seat. Erica lifts her head, and then she’s smiling after seeing Jiyong face. However, her smiles fade after she's noticed Taeyeon also there looking at her with suspicious.

“Why are you here?” Erica asked firmly after she saw both of them.

“The waiter calls me and ask to send you home” Jiyong replied while looking at Erica.

“Why you have to bother? Just leave me alone...” Erica replied before she sips her drink.

Taeyeon look at Erica and then she says

“We can’t left you here… come, let us send you back”

Erica looks at Taeyeon with irate. She at first asks the waiter to call Jiyong just because she wanted to meet him. However, her plan ruin after she saw Taeyeon also come with Jiyong at the bar and that make her feels upset.

“I don’t need any help” Erica replied firmly and then she’s continue drinking.

Jiyong look at his wife and the shakes his head slowly. He signals his wife to leave to get out from the bar and leave Erica alone. However, Taeyeon can't agree with him beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter