resolve

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A WEEK PASSED

PENTHOUSE

AT NIGHT

 

After two weeks Jiyong isolated, Taeyeon decided to face him and clear up things between them. Taeyeon thinks by stay away can't resolve anything. So that night, Taeyeon ask for Mrs. Kwon permission to visit Jiyong at the penthouse.

Taeyeon enter the house slowly while carrying the groceries. She then places the groceries on the kitchen counter before she went to find Jiyong. However, she stops her steps after she saw Jiyong sleeping on the couch. She saw a few bottles of alcohol on the floor. She can see her husband not managed with a mustache and beard growing wild on his face. Taeyeon eyes got tears after she saw how miserable Jiyong is. She's then slowly approaching him on the couch.

“Why you look like this?” Taeyeon mutter slowly while she wipes her tears.

She then collects all the bottles and cleans up the mess in the living room. Afterward, she went back to him with a warm towel for Jiyong. She places the towel on his forehead slowly to make sure not wakes him up. Then, she's sitting beside the couch while staring at Jiyong sleeping face with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

Jiyong awake when he feels a towel on his head. When he opens his eyes, he saw Taeyeon is in front of him while staring at him with sadly. At first, Jiyong feel that it is just his dream, but he stunned when Taeyeon hand touch his face softly.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon smiles while looking at him. Jiyong blinking his eyes just to make sure that his eyes are not lie. He then removes the towel from his head before he gets up and hugs Taeyeon tightly.

“It’s you…it’s really you…” Jiyong said while crying.

“I miss you,” Taeyeon said while hugs him.

“I’m sorry, dear… I’m so sorry… I know I made a mistake, I'm hurting you badly... I'm a terrible husband for you...” Jiyong said still sobbing.

Taeyeon just rub his hairs softly to comfort his feelings but Jiyong continue apology to her while crying.

“Please, don't leave me... It's hurt me when you're gone... I'm so selfish to let you leave like that...” Jiyong said still crying.

Taeyeon can't hold her tears after Jiyong keep apology to her while crying. She just let him left out all his sadness while she's continue to pat his hair softly. Taeyeon can feel Jiyong tears wet her shirt and she just let him be. All of this time, she knew Jiyong is already faced many things hard of his life and to see him so fragile make Taeyeon want to protect him more.

After that, both of them just continue hugging to release their longing.

 

 

 

Jiyong release the hugs, and then he's staring at Taeyeon face with mixed feelings.

“You know how much I miss you?” Jiyong asked while crying.

Taeyeon look at him while her hands touch Jiyong face softly.

“You know how sad I'm when you're not here...” Jiyong continue said while crying.

Taeyeon wipes Jiyong tears before she moves her forehead to his forehead.

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong whisper softly.

Taeyeon lift her head and then Jiyong says

“Please, don’t leave me”

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly to answer him. She moves her hand to touch Jiyong neck and then rub his neck softly.

“Will you stay with me forever?” Jiyong continue asked.

“I won’t leave you, dear” Taeyeon replied while her tears flow on the cheeks.

Jiyong smiles while crying after Taeyeon said that. He then kiss Taeyeon forehead before he hugs her again.

“You know how much I love you... I'm so sorry for hurting you...sorry...” Jiyong said while hugging her.

“I’m sorry too” Taeyeon replied while crying.

Both of them didn't say anything afterward. They just let all the feelings comfort with the hugs. Afterward, Taeyeon feel Jiyong head is lean on her shoulder. She feels his breath hit her neck. Taeyeon feels uneasy when she can feel hot at his forehead. She slowly moves Jiyong and then places him in the couch slowly. Taeyeon touch Jiyong head and her forehead to size his temperature.

“Jiyong, you have a fever,” Taeyeon said worried.

However, Jiyong didn't respond to her. Taeyeon rashly go to the fridge and bring out the cool pad. She went to the cabinet and take out the aid box. Afterward, she went back to Jiyong. She places the cool pad on his forehead. She then opens the aid box and takes out the tablet for fever. She went back to the kitchen to get water.

“Jiyong, eat this” Taeyeon said after coming back from the kitchen with the water.

Jiyong open his eyes slowly and then Taeyeon help him to eat the fever tablet with the water. Jiyong went back to sleep afterward. Taeyeon then go to the room and then bring out the blanket to cover Jiyong body. After place the blanket on Jiyong, Taeyeon stares at her husband silently.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Jiyong feel his head hurt after awake that morning. When he touches his head, suddenly he feels something on his head. After that, he realized the blanket that covering him. Jiyong feels confused while he's trying to remember about the last night incident. Suddenly, his nose smells something delicious. Jiyong get up from his lay, and then he stunned after he's seeing Taeyeon is cooking in the kitchen. After that, he's to realize that last night was real and his not dreaming about Taeyeon.

“You awake! Come have a breakfast,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong called her with confused.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong confused face and then she’s smiling. She then turns off the stove before walking toward Jiyong.

“How are you today? Feeling better?” Taeyeon asked after she’s approaching him.

Jiyong just stares at her without blinking. Taeyeon touch Jiyong forehead and then she says

“Thank God, you're fine”

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Why? You want me to leave?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“No! Don’t leave,” Jiyong replied straight away.

Taeyeon chuckles softly before she says

“Go… wash your face and then we have breakfast”

Jiyong nodded before he pulls Taeyeon and then hugs her tightly.

“I’m glad you’re here…” Jiyong said while hugging her.

Taeyeon smiles while hugging him back.

 

 

 

While she's placing the foods on the kitchen counter, Taeyeon feels uneasy when Jiyong take too much time in the room. She thought that Jiyong still feeble after have fever last night. She went into the room rashly to see Jiyong condition. However, she saw no one at the bed, and then she steps toward the bathroom and open the door without hesitated.

Jiyong startled after he saw Taeyeon open the door meanwhile Taeyeon feel relieve when seeing Jiyong standing in front of the mirror. She saw Jiyong just finish taking his bath because he's wearing a towel.

“You scared me! I thought something bad happen to you!” Taeyeon said while looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong grin after he heard that form her. After that, Jiyong is approaching her and then holding her hands.

“You really worried about me, huh?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Of course…” Taeyeon said while frowning.

“Sorry…I have to take a bath… my body need refreshment” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Afterward, Taeyeon staring at Jiyong face deeply until Jiyong feel weird to see her like that.

“Why you looking at me like that?” Jiyong asked strangely.

“Come… I need to trim your beard and mustache,” Taeyeon said while bring Jiyong in front of the mirror.

“Huh? Why? Don’t you like my face with this?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“You look so miserable with that” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong is just looking at his wife with smiles. Then, Taeyeon signal him to seat on the cabinet near the mirror. Jiyong just follow her order by sitting on the cabinet. Taeyeon take shave cream from the cabinet before she applies on Jiyong face softly. Jiyong continue staring his wife without saying anything. Afterward, Taeyeon take the shave razor, and she shaves Jiyong beard softly.

“I never did this before... so, you don't move, or I'll cut your face.” Taeyeon said while focusing on Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter