despondency

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VIENNA GUESTHOUSE

 

After that kissing, both of them get insomnia and it's hard for them to go to sleep. With the pillow in the middle, Taeyeon on the right bed still open her eyes while thinking why she's reply his kiss. Meanwhile, on the left bed, Jiyong start to feel something strange with his feelings when he's bravely kissed her like that. Moment later, Taeyeon move her body the same as Jiyong. Both of them stunned when seeing each other still awake. However, no one is talking, and they're just continue staring at each other with mixed feelings.

“Why you're awake?” Taeyeon suddenly asked to break the silent.

“I can’t sleep” Jiyong replied.

“Me too” Taeyeon said.

“So…you still want bedtime story?” Jiyong asked while chuckles softly.

Taeyeon is frowning when he asked that.

“Opss…I didn’t mean to…” Jiyong said when he saw Taeyeon uneasy face.

“Yeah…I know…well…you still have a story to tell me?” Taeyeon asked randomly.

Jiyong shake his head slowly.

“Okay…” Taeyeon said before she move and look at the ceiling blankly.

Jiyong continue staring at her silently. When he saw her side, his eyes just attract to her. He continues stares at her from her cheek, nose, jaw and her lips.

“Can I move this pillow?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon turn to look at him after he asked that. Afterwards, Taeyeon just nodded slowly. Jiyong take the pillow that separate them and throw it away.

“Can I get your hug?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon began to feel palpitate when Jiyong ask that. However, she just nodded slowly to answer his question.

With her nodded, Jiyong is moving his body closer to her before he pulls her into his arm. Taeyeon place her head on Jiyong arm meanwhile Jiyong continue hugging her tightly. He then kisses her hair softly and says

“I think we should leave this place...”

“Huh? Why?” Taeyeon asked while move her head to look at Jiyong face.

“I don't like to see your sorrow face again... I don't know about your past relationship but I know it's feel so deep for you after seeing you crying like that...” Jiyong said softly while his eyes staring at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then turn her face from him after he says like that.

“I’m sorry for saying that but…I hope you can trust me as your future…” Jiyong continue said softly.

For a moment, Taeyeon didn’t respond about what he just saying.

“I’m sorry…” suddenly Taeyeon said that slowly.

Jiyong move his head to look at her after she’s say that.

“Hey…what you’re sorry for?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Actually… I'm crying because I do miss him...but it's hurt me when seeing him life happily like that...” Taeyeon said honestly.

Jiyong didn’t say anything when she said that but inside him feel uncomfortable.

“I still hope that one day he'll be back to me...even its take three years for me wait him. But...its turn out...useless...” Taeyeon continue said sadly.

Jiyong hug her close when he hears her sad voice.

“Can I ask you something?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded.

“How you two split?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon sigh deeply when Jiyong asked that.

“If you don’t want to tell me…its’ okay…” Jiyong said guilty.

“Well… long distance relationship...he at Europe continue his study...me at Korea build my career...at one point, we didn't contact each other because busy with own life...in the end, he decided to let me go...and unknowingly, I just agree with him.” Taeyeon explain.

“Are you regretting about that?” Jiyong continue asked curiously.

“Sometimes, no...but the feelings still there...but when I'm regret it...that's hurt me...” Taeyeon replied honestly.

“I think you should let the feelings go...even you said that takes you three years...just let it go...and I will wait for you there...” Jiyong said softly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel touched with Jiyong words. She don’t know why his words can comfort her like that.

“What make you will wait for me there?” Taeyeon asked randomly.

Jiyong move his hand and then lift Taeyeon face to look at him.

“…because... I'm your husband...and your future too...” Jiyong said softly.

After he said that, Jiyong move his head and kiss her lips softly. He continues his kiss until Taeyeon respond to the kiss. When Taeyeon start to kissing him back, Jiyong is smiling before he continues, kiss her passionately.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon open her eyes after she's feel the sunrise enter the room. She's rub her eye slowly before looks around. Then, she's noticed that last night she's fall asleep in Jiyong hugs. She moves her body slowly, and then she looks at Jiyong still sleeping beside her. Taeyeon smiling when she saw Jiyong peaces face. She continues staring at him silently, and she stops at his lips. Last night kiss give her a lot of thought about Jiyong. His softness really touches her deeply and surprisingly, she didn't feel hurt anymore. The way Jiyong comfort her with the kiss, it's really out of her mind but inside her, she's start to open her heart for him.

 

Taeyeon POV

“He's really nice guy...and lucky me to have him as my husband...kekekeke...omma, you're right... I should open my heart to get a new love...”

 

Taeyeon move her face close to him before she's kiss his forehead softly. Afterwards, she went to the bathroom while smiles widely.

 

 

 

Taeyeon walk out from the bathroom, and then she saw Jiyong is already packing his luggage.

“Morning…” Jiyong greet her by kissing her cheek.

Taeyeon nodded shyly after he kisses her.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Jiyong pack his stuffs.

“We’re leaving here today” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Huh? Are you sure? We still have a few days to go…” Taeyeon said with confused.

“That’s why we’re leaving” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon is frowning after Jiyong said that.

“Just pack up your things…then we’re leaving” Jiyong continue said before he went to the bathroom.

 

 

AT AIRPORT

 

While waiting for their flight, both of them are sitting while having sandwiches for their breakfast. That day, both of them didn't feel awkwardness anymore after last night kissing. In fact, they start felt comfortable while chatting and teasing each other.

“I have something to tell you…” Jiyong suddenly said while munch his foods.

Taeyeon raise her eyebrows after Jiyong said that.

“We’re not going back…yet…” Jiyong continue said with smiles.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked confused.

After she asked that, Jiyong take out the ticket from his jacket pocket and then give it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon take the tickets and look at him suspiciously. She read the ticket information, and she’s surprised when see the place that they are going to go.

“Maldives?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Are we still going there?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Yeah… I want to create the best trip that you'll never forget…” Jiyong replied proudly.

Taeyeon smiling widely after Jiyong said that.

“You're action is fully with surprise...” Taeyeon said while she shakes her head slowly.

“Yes I am” Jiyong replied with smiles.

 

 

 

 

IN THE FLIGHT

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter