unsure

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING

AT RESTAURANT

 

On that day, Taeyeon and Jiyong family are having lunch together. That is the first time both of family meeting to each other. Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim is the happiest person at that meeting. Meanwhile, Jiyong and Taeyeon try to calm down themselves in front of the others members.

“I can’t wait for the wedding,” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

“Me too” Mrs. Kim replied.

Hayeon and Jiwoong look at each other after Mrs. Kim said that. Then, Hayeon look at her sister before she’s whisper to her slowly.

“Unnie, it’s look like omma is the getting married” Hayeon said jokingly.

“Yeah…we can see that” Taeyeon replied while chuckles with Hayeon.

Mrs. Kim looks at both of her daughter when she hears their chuckles.

Then, both of them just continue focus at their foods after Mrs. Kim staring at them firmly.

Jiyong that saw the scene just cover his smiles from others. Dami noticed her little brother is smiling and then she ask

“You can't take off your eyes from her, huh?”

“Noona…what are you talking?” Jiyong asked shyly.

“Well…we can see that…it’s true, hubby?” Dami asked her husband.

“Hey, Jiyong…she’s nice and beautiful…you’re lucky guy” Dami husband replied with smiles.

“Yeah…everyone can saw that…” Jiyong said proudly.

“So, Taeyeon…what make you agree with this wedding?” suddenly Mr. Kwon asked unexpectedly.

Taeyeon choked after she gets that question suddenly. But, all the eyes are staring at her waiting for her to answer. She's look at Jiyong for a while before turn to look at her mother.

“Ah…well…I’m just…” Taeyeon hesitate to reply while her mind keeps thinking a proper answer in front of the family.

“…It’s because of me…I’m the one that persuade her to marry me” suddenly Jiyong said on behalf of her.

“Ouh…that’s…” Mr. Kwon surprised when Jiyong said that.

“So, she's doesn't like you?” suddenly Dami asked curiously.

Once again, the situation becomes awkward to them.

“What? I don’t think so…aren’t you?” Mrs. Kim asked Taeyeon for her answer.

“Erm…I do like him but…not at first sight” Taeyeon said hesitate.

“So, when actually you start to like him?” Dami asked curiously.

“Yeah…I also curious about this…” suddenly Hayeon said while look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Hayeon said that. But the truth, she's already start sweating while receive unexpected questions.

“Well…when both of us at the wedding hall…when I’m walking toward him…I think at that moment…he’s so charming” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon when she sad that. He tries to find if she’s really sincere or she just pick up the answer randomly.

“That’s was amazing…! I was there…!” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly.

“Yeah…I can see that…omo…I’m so happy to hear this…” Mrs. Kim replied while smiling to her best friend.

“Wow… I’m jealous of you,” Dami replied with smiles.

However, at that moment no one can tell what actually the truth about their feelings. For Jiyong, she's someone that he just meet and something about her make him curious. Meanwhile, for Taeyeon, he's someone that just appear in her life and his presence make her life totally changed. But, no one noticed about it except one man that can see the situation, and he's noticed about them it's Mr. Kwon.

 

 

 

While waiting for the dessert, Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim take out their wedding cards that both of them have chosen before.

“Tadaa…” Mrs. Kwon said while showing off the card to the family.

“Wow…that’s nice,” Hayeon said while she takes the card from Mrs. Kwon hand.

“Who pick the design?” Dami asked while she takes the card from Hayeon.

“Well…well…of course the bride and groom” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

“Hurm…not bad…it’s nice” Dami husband, said while look at the card.

After that, he gives the card to Jiwoong.

“Can I invite my friend too?” Jiwoong asked.

“Yeah sure…” Mrs. Kwon replied with smiles.

“Jiyong, make sure you give it to all of your friends and acquaintance. You just give me a short list name…” Mrs. Kwon said to complaint about Jiyong list guests.

“Omma…that’s all my friends… ” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah…but why don’t you list the name of your coworker too?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Should I do that?” Jiyong asked blankly.

“Hey, if you don’t want to invite them then let me invite my staffs” Dami interrupt while smiling.

“I’m fine with that…” Jiyong said willingly.

“No…No…you already give me more than him list. I don’t accept it anymore…” Mrs. Kwon said to Dami.

“Arasso…” Dami replied while pout.

“Taeyeon, what about you? Are you sure with the list name you give to us?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Yeah…that’s all…”Taeyeon replied.

“How’s about you’re coworker and staffs?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Well…I just invite who’s in my department…” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay…that’s enough,” Mrs. Kwon said.

After that, the waiter comes to serve them the desserts. All of them just enjoy the desserts but Jiyong start to feel uneasy when he knows Taeyeon list is more than him.

 

 

 

ONE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING

BACHELORETTE PARTY FOR TAEYEON

ROOFTOP NIGHT BAR

 

Tiffany cover Taeyeon eyes before bring her to the rooftop. Meanwhile, the rest of the members are already waiting for her at the rooftop. When she's arrival, Tiffany open her eyes cover and all of her friends shouts to surprised her.

“Surprise…!” All of the members shout happily.

“What are you guys doing?” Taeyeon asked surprised after she saw the rooftop decoration.

“Welcome for the future bride…” Sooyoung said while she’s put the crown on Taeyeon head.

Taeyeon keep smiling when her members do that for her.

“So…tonight you’ll be our queen,” Yuri said with smiles.

“Argh…you make me tears” Taeyeon said try to hold her tears.

“Stop it…don’t ruin the mood” Hyoyeon said.

“DJ…put the music on…!” Tiffany shouts to the bar DJ.

After that, the music start to play and all of them just enjoy the music while dancing with each other’s.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG BACHELOR PARTY

 

Jiyong is sitting while sips his drink. That night, Seunghyun, Daesung and Youngbae meeting him at bar with some of Jiyong model friends. They're celebrating Jiyong before he become the groom for a next week. At first, Jiyong refused the party idea but end up he's agree when his friend insists on throwing him some happiness before the marriage.

“Next…who’s going to sing?” Daesung asked.

“Me…!” Youngbae replied while he’s rise his hand.

After choose a song, Youngbae is start to sing while dancing in front of Jiyong. Jiyong is keep laughing when he saw his friends doing a funny dance when Youngbae singing.

“Come one…everybody sing along…!” Youngbae shouts.

All of them just shout to sing with Youngbae. Jiyong also get up from his chair and join his friends to dance together.

 

 

 

ROOFTOP NIGHT BAR

 

Taeyeon keep laughing when she saw Sooyoung and Yuri dancing while Seohyun singing.

“Yah…! Stop it…!” Taeyeon shouts while chuckles.

Tiffany that sitting beside her also is laughing when saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter