Turn away! It's wrong! He doesn't know you're gay.'

Way Back Home

Because forgiveness is like this:
A room can be dank
Because you've closed the windows,
You've closed the curtains.
But the sun is shining outside,
And the air is fresh outside.
In order to get the fresh air,
You have to get up,
Open the windows
And draw the curtains apart.

 

-Desmond Tutu



 

"Is anyone of you going to tell us what happened?"

Kai asked while the cab was heading to a hotel.

Baekhyun decided to act like the 'hyung' he thinks he is. Also, he knew Chanyeol was too angry to answer anything at the moment.

"We were just playing around and kinda fell in the lake."

What is said was partially true? The key word being 'partially.'

"And you guys had a fight over something so petty?"

Sehun asked in disbelief.

"Umm.. Yeah."

"They are idiots."

Sehun said while looking at Kai.

Kai nodded even though he wasn't entirely convinced but decided to drop the matter.

_______________________

The rooms of the hotel were big enough to accommodate 2-3 people so to save money and also since they have never lived without each other's company, they decided to take 2 rooms.

Kai and Sehun were having an argument over 'who is going to room with Baekhyun, ' while Baekhyun was taking bath in that room and Chanyeol in other room to quickly get out of the wet clothes.

"Who has the keys?"

Kai asked.

"Me."

Baekhyun replied while coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a bathrobe. Both Sehun and Kai shut up in mutual understanding to stare at the boy in front of them. His milky skin was prettier than snow.

Baekhyun knew that he was being stared at but he didn't really mind. Kai and Sehun were like his own children to him.

Even though he has had with Kai but that is yet another silent chapter of his life.

Baekhyun turned around looking for his bag of clothes and Sehun and Kai immediately went back to their argument about rooming with Baekhyun, as if they weren't staring at Baekhyun's body like it's the most interesting thing ever.

Sehun and Kai decided to have a thumb fight for reaching conclusion.

"Yaas! I won."

Sehun cheered.

"Hey, that's not fair. Your hands are too big."

Kai complained.

Baekhyun, who was paying no mind to them, picked up his bag along with the other key card and opened the door saying,

"I am rooming with Chanyeol. Take rest. Bye."

And before Sehun or Kai could say a word he had slammed the door shut.

Sehun's face dropped to the floor and Kai started laughing at the poor boy in front of him.

"Shut up. He's not rooming with you either."

"Neither with you."

Kai said mockingly.



 

___________________________



 

Baekhyun didn't even wear his clothes before leaving the room. People kept giving him weird stares but he didn't really care.

He has never been the person to care about others' opinions.

He kept looking around but he couldn't find the room.

"Are you lost?"

A man patted his shoulder from behind.

Baekhyun flinched at the sudden touch but then turned around curtly and said,

"Oh, yes."

The man was stunned by Baekhyun's beauty. Plus, he was in a bathrobe. Who wouldn't be?

"Can I help you?"

"Can you tell me where's room 117?"

"Oh. I know, I'll drop you."

"Thanks."

"And by the way, I am Joo Sun."

"I am Baekhyun."

They shook hands then started walking together.

"Can I hold your bag? It looks heavy."

"No, I am fine."

"Oh it's okay, don't be shy!"

And Joo Sun took the bag from Baekhyun's hands, his fingers brushing over Baekhyun's.

Joo Sun was tall, handsome and looked like he just walked out of a magazine.

But Baekhyun didn't have a very good feeling about this man.

They kept walking and reached a lonely arena and Joo Sun said,

"We have to use the lift."

While pointing at the lift with his right hand.
 

Baekhyun nodded slightly and walked into the lift. As the lift doors started closing, Joo Sun placed his hand around Baekhyun's waist. Baekhyun's eyes widened a little, but before he could protest, a hand suddenly came between the lift doors and the doors started opening. Baekhyun sighed in relief and slowly looked towards his angel in disguise.

To his surprise, it was no one other than Chanyeol. And that too in a bathrobe.

Baekhyun's eyes fell on Chanyeol's slightly revealed chest and it was a definition of y. His senses returned when Chanyeol abruptly came in and grabbed Baekhyun's bag out of Joo Sun's hand and held Baekhyun by the wrist and dragged him out of the lift.

He dragged him to their room ignoring all of Baekhyun's whines like,

"Hey Chanyeol, leave my hand!"

"Aah! You're hurting me."

After coming in the room he finally released Baekhyun's hand and said,

"Where do you think you were going?"

Baekhyun gulped lightly because Chanyeol's aura was yet again scary,

"I couldn't find the room."

"And so you went with a stranger?"

"He was just helping me Yeol."

"He was taking you to the wrong way. Like this room is on the same damn floor and he was taking you to the lift! And he had his arm around your waist! You still think he was helping you?"

Chanyeol said, roaring like an angry lion.

Baekhyun was shocked on realizing what just happened with him. He was at a loss of words.

"How did you find me?"

"I just came out of the shower and saw you were walking with some stranger in a bathrobe towards the lift. And he took the bag out of your hands. And so I just rushed."

Chanyeol said while deviating his eyes around the room, trying not to look at Baekhyun. After all, Baekhyun looked hot without clothes. I mean, in a bathrobe, of course.

Baekhyun, unaware of the effect he had on Chanyeol, went closer and hugged the taller while murmuring,

"Thanks Yeol."

Chanyeol's heart started beating like crazy and instead of hugging Baekhyun back, he pulled himself out of the hug. He didn't want Baekhyun to feel his heart beating so fast. He tried to control the situation and said,

"Th-that's f-fine."

He stuttered out of nervousness.
'What the are you doing Chanyeol!'

He mentally scolded himself and tried changing the topic.

"You should wear some clothes before you catch a cold."

He tried to shift the topic.

But Baekhyun somehow felt rejected. Chanyeol didn't hug him back and he noticed it. Nobody, like literally nobody ever rejected to hug Baekhyun. He mentally sighed and turned towards his bag and starting fetching clothes.

Chanyeol went to his bag and did the same. But before Chanyeol could go to the washroom, Baekhyun opened his bathrobe without any shame and started wearing clothes.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, felt his throat dry, his blood rushing south and his senses resigning to his will.

'Turn away! It's wrong! He doesn't know you're gay.'

Chanyeol thought to himself and turned 180 degrees and without looking where he's walking he bumped hard into the wall and fell to the ground.
 

What to do say? Baekhyun's body had dangerous effects on viewers. It wasn't Chanyeol's fault. And the fact that he was gay wasn't helping either. Also by knocking himself into the wall, he caught Baekhyun's attention, who was now running towards him, shirtless.

'Can it get worse?'

Chanyeol thought.