Are you laughing at me?

Way Back Home

Death is not the greatest loss in life,
The greatest loss is
What dies inside of us
While we are still alive.

 

-Norman Cousins




 

Baekhyun came close and sat in front of Chanyeol,


"Are you okay Yeol?"

Baekhyun asked while slowly removing Chanyeol's hands from his face.


Their fingers brushing together was already giving butterflies to Chanyeol. He hated his stupid self for feeling weird about this. He couldn't understand why his body was responding this way.

Baekhyun slowly placed his own hands on Chanyeol's head and pressed the hurt spot lightly. Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and looked up towards Baekhyun who was sitting really close to him.

Chanyeol's eyes started trailing down from Baekhyun's eyes to his sharp jawline and his long neck. Then going down his bare chest and the soft pink s. Chanyeol could feel the blood of his body rushing to his face but he didn't have control over himself anymore.

His mind kept yelling at him to stop but his eyes were aching for more.

He looked at Baekhyun's beautiful belly button and then came the strap of his underpants slightly peeking out of his tracks.

'How good it would feel to slide them do-'

But before that thought could complete in his head, Baekhyun's hand flicked Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol immediately jumped back into his senses and said,

"Yeah what happen?"

"I've been calling you ever since, but you're not responding at all. Are you okay Yeol?"

"Yeah, I am good. I'll just go and change."

And the taller ran into the bathroom shutting the door behind him loudly.

"I guess he really hit his head hard."

Baekhyun concluded after seeing Chanyeol's weird reaction.

'What the hell were you doing!'

Chanyeol scolded himself mentally. He couldn't understand what was happening to him. He has never felt this way before.

After changing and relaxing his confused soul, he went out and saw Baekhyun on the bed, playing some game on his phone.

"Finally you came."

Baekhyun said while getting up sitting position.

"So Chanyeol, we are going sightseeing."

"But I am tired."

Chanyeol complained.

"I don't care. We are means WE ARE. Now get ready."

"I am ready.."

Chanyeol replied confused.

"Oh right."

Baekhyun giggled at himself and got up, held Chanyeol by the wrist and dragged the boy out of the room, heading straight to Sehun's and Kai's room.

__________________________

"Guys! Let's go sightseeing."

Baekhyun bashed the door open while making the announcement.

"Oh Baekhyun, we can't."

Sehun said while Kai glared at him mentally yelling at the youngest to shut his mouth.

"I am not accepting any excuses. We are all going, definitely going!"

Baekhyun said in excitement.

"But Kai has a muscle pull."

Sehun said, which earned him a smack on the head from Kai.

"WHAT! HOW?"

Baekhyun yelled as he jumped on the bed to examine Kai's leg.

"Hyung, it's his hand."

Sehun interrupted.

"Oh! Sorry."

Baekhyun said before jumping on the younger's hand and started examining it very carefully.

He tried to move it a little due it only made Kai scream in pain,

"Aah! No no, don't touch!"

Which Baekhyun immediately agreed to.

"Okay, so how did this happen?"

Baekhyun asked.

"He was lifting the bags and I didn't know, I called him to which he turned suddenly and the bag fell on him and he fell to the floor and this happened."

Sehun said in a monotonous singy songy manner. He was teasing the hell out of Kai and Kai obviously, glaring at him.

"No sightseeing then?"

Chanyeol intervened.

"Of course not!"

Baekhyun said.

"Oh don't do this. I am fine, you people should go. Please."

Kai said trying to convince the others.

"One person can stay with Kai and rest can go. So who's gonna stay?"

Baekhyun said.

"I can."

Chanyeol replied.

"Who do you want to stay with Jongin?"

Baekhyun asked.

Kai looked at Chanyeol's sleepy face then at Baekhyun's excited face ready to go out and finally at Sehun, who was looking at Baekhyun very dearly.

"I'd stay with Sehun."

Kai said, smiling inwardly.

"Cool. Yeol lets go!"

Baekhyun grinned ear to ear before jumping to his feet and held Chanyeol by the wrist before dragging the younger out of the door and screamed before leaving completely,

"Take care guys!"

Sehun sighed in the disappointment of not getting to go with Baekhyun and decided to sleep for a while, leaving Kai on his own as a small punishment.

____________________

Baekhyun and Chanyeol first came out to a mall to buy a phone for Chanyeol. After feeding Baekhyun's number in it went for having ice creams.

Baekhyun took strawberry flavor while Chanyeol took vanilla. Baekhyun looked extremely cute while the soft pink cream. Chanyeol giggled as he noticed Baekhyun had some cream on his nose.

"Are you laughing at me?"

Baekhyun asked.

"Of course."

Baekhyun turned away from Chanyeol pretending to be angry.

Chanyeol stood up and went close to Baekhyun and sat on his knees so their faces were in a line. Baekhyun couldn't understand what Chanyeol was trying to do. Chanyeol's fingers carefully removed the cream from his nose. His movements were so soft as if Baekhyun was the most delicate person.

Even though clumsy, yet careful and soft.

Baekhyun liked this stupid but genuine side of Chanyeol. Chanyeol gradually got up and went back to his seat.

After some time, the pair decided, more like Baekhyun announced, that they are going for ice skating.

They took a taxi and left for the desired destination. While they were still on the way, Baekhyun felt hungry.

"I am hungry. Can we buy something first and then go for ice skating?"

"Sure."

They stopped near a local restaurant and went in. Before placing the order, Baekhyun said,

"I will just be back in 2 minutes. Need to use the washroom."

Chanyeol nodded and said,

"I'll get a table for us."

"Cool."

Baekhyun said while heading to the washroom but little did he know that things were now going to mess up.

_____________________

As he promised, Baekhyun came back after 5 minutes, wiping his hands in his pants.

But Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen.
He searched all around the place but Chanyeol wasn't there. He went to a waitress and asked,

"Excuse me, there was a really tall guy with dark hair and big ears. Have you seen him?"

"He just left a while ago sir."

The waitress said smilingly.

Baekhyun shut his eyes and pressed his fingertips on his forehead.

"!"

"I shouldn't have left him alone!"

And Baekhyun ran out of the restaurant.

He kept searching like crazy but Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun didn't even realize how time went by. It was already midnight and Baekhyun still couldn't get a trace of where Chanyeol was.

His phone rang suddenly and he picked it up,

"Hello?"

"Hyung, it's late! Why haven't you still reached?"

Baekhyun controlled his voice and said,

"Oh, we are just coming. We'll be there in a while. Don't worry about us, go to sleep."

He didn't want Sehun and Kai to worry about them.

Then suddenly it clicked him, he just bought Chanyeol a phone!

He called him hopefully and the bell kept ringing. His hope started dying but then suddenly someone answered,

"Hulllloooooo."

Chanyeol replied. There was loud music in the background and Chanyeol sounded weird.

"Where are you Chanyeol?"