Only dirty one

Way Back Home

The next morning when Chanyeol woke up on his bed, before opening his eyes his hand stretched to the other side of the bed. Finding it empty, his eyes popped open.

He was the only one on the bed.

Was all that a dream?

He immediately sat up, anxiety making way through his system. But he relaxed on hearing the fade sound of distant footsteps from the living room. He released a breath in relief, and muttered, "It wasn't a dream."

Slowly, the sound of footsteps became more prominent and clear and the door flung open, revealing Baekhyun (in human clothes this time) holding some clothes on both his sleeves. He ran into the room and stopped in front of Chanyeol, "blue or white?" He asked holding two shirts of the corresponding colours in his hands.

Chanyeol confusedly said, "Blue?" And Baekhyun looked at the shirt and said, "Isn't it oldish?"

"Okay, then white."

"But isn't it too plain."

"Then blue."

"But it's not trendy."

"Baekhyun, where are you going?"

"Oh my God, Yeol. You forgot?" He screamed.

Chanyeol's eyes widened at the sudden pitch in Baekhyun's voice. He blinked a couple times before saying, "What's the date today?"

"You remember that it's late February going on?"

"Yup?" Chanyeol said more like a question.

"Oh my God! Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said placing one hand on his hip.

"Remember the beach that I had to go with my work mates?"

And then it struck Chanyeol, "Right! That's because you never told me the date!" Chanyeol growled, starting fold his sleeves angrily.

"So what? You should know that I have a pending trip to attend." Baekhyun said dramatically.

Chanyeol yanked the sheets away from himself cause he was still in bed and quickly stood up, and Baekhyun understood this was his turn to run. He quickly ran out of the room and Chanyeol running after him. Both laughing and shouting and calling each other names. "Wait here Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun, paying no attention to the younger, ran into the kitchen, and Chanyeol followed after.

"First fix your memory grand pa!" Baekhyun giggled while replying.

"Aren't you the older one?!" Chanyeol growled as he cornered Baekhyun in the kitchen close to the sink.

They were holding an eye contact and there was this huge-mischievous grin on Chanyeol's face that made Baekhyun believe that something was surely fishy. Unable to contemplate Chanyeol's intentions, when Chanyeol broke the eye contact for bending, Baekhyun took it as an opportunity to run away but lost balance when he felt a pair of hands clircling his legs and back, and the next thing he knew was that looking at the world upside-down while lying on someone's shoulder, wasn't a pretty site to watch.

But before he could even argue, he was put down on the dining table, while all the utensils pushed to other edge of the table. Baekhyun gulped seeing the same grin on Chanyeol's face growing wider. Chanyeol got closer and Baekhyun understood why table was considered a major kink. Baekhyun could feel his senses becoming extra reactive when Chanyeol's fingers reached for his stomach and he gasped, but then Chanyeol started tickling the life out of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was lying on the table, laughing his lungs out while Chanyeol took his innocent revenge. "Oh my God, Ch- Chanyeol."
"Haha- ah- haha- stop- haha- Chan- s-stop."

Chanyeol finally stopped and asked with a big smile, "And how was that?"

"Nothing like what I expected it to be," Baekhyun mumbled realizing that he was only one with a dirty mind in the room.

"What does that mean?" Chanyeol asked semi confused.

"Nothing just you're too good at tickling."

"Haha, I know!"

Baekhyun thought back to the times when they have kissed or done anything at all and he realized that it was always he himself who initiated it. Chanyeol never layed a finger on him. Even when he was drunk, all he did was cuddle with him.

Baekhyun has never been the one to get ually attracted to someone else. It was always the other way around. He was always the one who was desired. He was used to being the one that everyone wanted, but with Chanyeol, it was a different story.

"Guess I'm the only dirty one here." He said to himself, not being able to believe that he would ever reach this point in life.

"What?" Chanyeol asked with big eyes.

"Did I say that out loud? Ugh!" Baekhyun slapped his hand on his forehead.

"What?" Chanyeol asked out of confusion through cringed eyes.

"Nothing. Let's go and pack, the flight is in 4 hours."

"Ye-yeah." Chanyeol said in a slightly sad voice.

Baekhyun sensed it and a small smile appeared on his lips. He got off the table and held Chanyeol's hand in his own and started leading the way.

He took Chanyeol to the living room and left his hand to walk closer to one of the two bags kept on the floor.

"Baek dont you think it's too much luggage-" Chanyeol paused when Baekhyun ped the bag and Chanyeol saw that it was full of his clothes.

He looked at Baekhyun and felt too weak to frame words. "Is it-" he paused feeling tears rising in his gut.

"Yup. I'm not going alone. We are going together." Baekhyun said with a small smile and picked up the printouts kept on the table in front of him and handed it to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at it. It was his ticket. He looked back at Baekhyun who was fondly smiling towards him and ran in for a hug.

But rather, he lifted Baekhyun off the floor in bridal style and started circling, rotating the boy in his hands.

"Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much."

"Hahaha, and you thought I'd leave you alone." Baekhyun said between his soft happy giggles.