Adventure at the beach

Way Back Home

After sharing a full platter of awfully distasteful past, anybody would have an image of a weeping Baekhyun in Chanyeol's embrace, however the actual sight was quite an antonym. 

Baekhyun had his small hands wrapped around a sobbing giant, who kept crying in his warm embrace, continuously telling him how sorry he was for him.

"It's okay, Channie. Past is past, it's over now." Baekhyun explained Chanyeol, who just wouldn't stop sniffing.

"He was s-so mean to you, Baek! I hate myself for not being there for you at that time." Chanyeol spoke against Baekhyun neck, slightly turning the boy on from the way his hot breath was hitting Baekhyun's cold skin.

Baekhyun patted the back of Chanyeol's head, pressing his own sudden urges with a gulp. "It's okay. Minseok was there for me. I wasn't completely alone."

"Hmm." Chanyeol mumbled, finally done with his weeping.

Baekhyun held him from the shoulders and pushed the boy in front of him, face to face.

"Now let's go surfing! I'm dying to do this!"

Chanyeol giggled at how Baekhyun was excited like a kid and rubbing the residual moisture away from his eyes and said, "let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After running an awfully long mile, they found the surfing hut where the can hire surf boards and jet skies and register for other water activities. " 'Joo Jet Skies and Surfing' " Baekhyun read the label, and it felt familiar for some strange reason.

"Does this name sound familiar to you?" Baekhyun asked. "It's just a common Korean name, that's it." Chanyeol said while looking around the small colourful stalls on the beach. They were also selling cocktails and mocktails. There was a small lounge outside the main area where a small crowd was idly sitting and eating or just sunbathing.

Baekhyun shrugged the thought away. It was just a common Korean name, as Chanyeol said. They walked in and hired surf boards from a cute english girl in her early twenties, wearing a bikini and her hair tied in ponytails with ribbons, matching the bright aura around her. "I didn't bring my swimming tights!" Baekhyun said suddenly. Chanyeol slapped his own head and rolled his eyes slightly, "now who's the baby?" Baekhyun pouted slightly and said, "don't be a meanie, Yeol." Chanyeol's heart melted at the sight of the cute puppy in front of him.

He ruffled Baekhyun's hair and walked back to the girl from whom they hired the boards. "Can we hire swimming shorts too, anywhere here?"

She nodded cheerfully and Baekhyun smiled his big bright smile. Chanyeol looked back at Baekhyun with that 'I-saved-your-' grin.

"You go forward, I'll change and come." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol who didn't seem quite sure about leaving the little pup alone. "Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Yes, Yeol. I'm older than you. I can take care of myself." And with that, Chanyeol left with a hesitant nod.

Baekhyun paid for the swimming shorts and headed inside for the changing rooms. As the boy went in, he was greeted by numerous stalls, mostly unoccupied and muddy from all the people who used them and left the dirt behind.

Baekhyun kept walking inwards, looking for a cleaner stall and then he found one! The last one in the alley of dirty empty stalls. 

Baekhyun happily walked inside and was about to lock the door when a big sized hand clasped onto the door, preventing him from doing so. Without noticing much, Baekhyun opened the door thinking it was Chanyeol. "Yeol-ah, I told you to-" but stopped when he saw that it wasn't Chanyeol.

The man looked at him with a sly smile, as if expecting to be recognized. Baekhyun blinked a couple times and remembered. It was Joo Hyun.

The same man he met in a hotel, back at Jin's wedding. Right! 

"Remember me?"

Baekhyun remembered that he told he had a jet skiing business. "Yes." Baekhyun said with a small smile to look somewhat decent.

Joo Hyun entered the small confines of the changing stall, firmly pressing Baekhyun's shoulder as he smiled and said, "What a pleasant surprise!"

And then Baekhyun remembered that he tried to get his hands on him last time too but Chanyeol saved his problematic . But this time, he was alone with this . Baekhyun gulped.

"Actually my friend is waiting outside, I think I'll just leave." Baekhyun said, trying to shrug away Joo Hyun's hold. Baekhyun started to walk out of the stall, but he was grabbed by the wrist and pushed backwards, his back crashing against the wall of stall. "What's the hurry? You haven't even changed yet." Joo Hyun said as his grin widened. "Yeah, I'll change elsewhere." Baekhyun mumbled.

Joo Hyun turned around and Baekhyun heaved, exhaling a cold breath, expecting him to leave but gasped sharply when instead of leaving, Joo Hyun locked the door behind him.

"Why are you being so shy, princess? Do you need me to help you?" Joo Hyun said as he turned back to Baekhyun, looking almost like a maniac. Baekhyun hated this. Hated being referred to as a female. Since childhood, people have tried controlling and ruling over him since he was feminine. Feminine did not mean weak or fragile. If anything, women are strong and capable. And it was petty to be gendered as a woman just because he was small and pretty, and some jerk felt like dominating him. 

Baekhyun tried to reach for the door but his wrists were firmly grabbed restricting his movements. "This time I'm not letting you slip by." He said, no longer smiling.

"Leave me the alone, you ." Baekhyun screamed. But Joo Hyun's expression only got more intense. Almost as if seeing Baekhyun scream was turning him on.

Without wasting any further time, Joo Hyun turned the boy around and tried to tear his clothes away. Baekhyun was quick to realize that he had no way out. "Be nice to me, and I'll hurt you less." Joo Hyun groaned. Baekhyun felt tears stinging his eyes. He took a deep breath, trying to think. How does he always manage to get molested where ever he went?

"Wait, okay, I'll be nice. I'll do as you say, just don't hurt me please."

Baekhyun said in a weak small voice. He didn't want more scratches and wounds on himself, and it wasn't like the first time he was being forced into this. So, concluding that one more session of meaningless crappy wouldn't harm, he gave in. didn't matter anymore. "Now that's a good boy." Joo Hyun said, leaving Baekhyun's arms which were already turning purple from bruises.

"On your knees." Joo Hyun commanded and Baekhyun followed immediately. "You know what to do, right?" Baekhyun nodded without words, not trusting his own voice in this particular stance. He felt a strong tug at his hair as he was forced to look up. "Answer me, you ."

"Y-yes, I-I-know." He said and tears started gushing out of his eyes. He cursed his looks, if he wasn't so attractive, none of this would have happened. "Good. Get moving then." Joo Hyun said, his hand still grabbing a tuft of Baekhyun's tender honey-brown hair. 

Baekhyun reached his belt with his own shaky hands, blinking repeatedly, trying to see through his blurred vision. He undid the belt buckle and pulled the pants down. 

The man was rock hard. Baekhyun took a deep breath. He knew what to do, he was just a little hesitant. He felt another tug at his honey-brown hair and his hesitance flew away. He harshly grabbed the hard manhood in front of him and squeezed it as hard as he could, digging his nails in it. Joo Hyun screamed in pain and pulled Baekhyun's hair in an attempt to free himself but Baekhyun didn't give in. He held it with both hands and pushed it hard in the wrong direction, making the man let out another scream in pain.

Joo Hyun lost his balance and fell to the floor from the sudden hammering pain in the south. Baekhyun immediately stood up and kicked his already injured manhood.

"Baekhyun-ah!" came Chanyeol's voice, loud and fearful. "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol entered running inside the hall, following the screaming sounds.

Baekhyun unlocked the stall and jumped outside, the injured man lying on the floor in pain.

"What the happened to you!" Chanyeol said placing his hands on Baekhyun's bruised arms. "That jerk tried to molest me, but guess who's molested now?" Baekhyun said with a big smile and a wink.

"." Chanyeol saw the man on the floor and felt anger rising like the tides on a full moon, inside of him. He walked over to Joo Hyun, who was finally beginning to get up. Chanyeol punched him in the stomach, then in the face and the man was on the floor again, bleeding from his nose and mouth.

Chanyeol started kicking him with full force on the stomach and chest and face. "Yeol stop, he's already unconscious!" Baekhyun said while pulling Chanyeol away from the unconscious man on the floor. Chanyeol finally gave up and pulled Baekhyun in a tight hug. Baekhyun was taken by surprise but wrapped his own arms around the younger, enjoying the warmth and his heart beat eased in the tender touch.

"Let's leave." Baekhyun said into Chanyeol's chest, and Chanyeol only gripped him tighter and said, "okay."

Baekhyun smiled and then slowly pulled out of the hug and started walking towards the main gate but stopped when Chanyeol spoke up, "Main gate is locked, they're not letting anyone in."

Baekhyun blinked in confusion but then figured out, "then how'd you come in?" Chanyeol smiled his beautiful breathtaking smile as he pointed at the broken window on the opposite end of the room.

"Oh my God! You broke a window!" Baekhyun started laughing loudly with big amazed eyes and Chanyeol only looked down, smiling to himself and rubbing the back of his neck with one hand to avoid the embarrassment.

"But why? How did you even know?" Baekhyun asked, finally bringing his laughter to a halt.

"I was getting bored waiting for you outside, so I started reading their board and under the main name, there was the owner's name written in tiny font 'Joo Hyun' and that's when it hit me. I came running back in, but I was late. There were bodyguards standing on the door, not letting anyone in. So then I ran to the other end of the building and broke in."

"Smart. Now let's run away before we are caught!" Baekhyun said as he slid his own hand in Chanyeol's and started running. They both escaped from the window and drove away.

"You wanna go to another beach for adventure activities?" Chanyeol asked while driving aimlessly.

"I've had enough adventure for today." Baekhyun said with a small chuckle, his chin resting on his arm that was hanging halfway out of the open window.

"Hotel then?" Chanyeol asked softly.

"Let's just drive. I wanna watch the sunset with you." Baekhyun spoke carelessly.

Chanyeol felt a warm tug in his chest from Baekhyun's words. He sighed softly and then nodded in response.