Awkward

Way Back Home

“The funny thing
about the heart
is a soft heart is a strong heart,
and a hard heart is a
weak heart.” 



 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol kept staring at Baekhyun, while the latter was blushing deeply. Baekhyun finally stood up and went to his room angrily. Chanyeol chuckled at this and picked up the plate of pancakes, the the bottle of maple syrup and chocolate syrup and then followed by Baekhyun to his room. Baekhyun was sitting angrily on the bed with his feet crisscrossed, arms folded and lips settled in a pout while his eyes were fixed at the window.

Chanyeol smiled, then slowly walked to the bed and sat beside Baekhyun.

"Do you want chocolate syrup or maple syrup on your pancakes?"

"Chocolate." Baekhyun mumbled in a very low voice but Chanyeol managed to hear it.

Chanyeol picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup and started drawing a " :-) " (smiley) on the top pancake.

Baekhyun slowly detached his eyes from the window sill and looked at the pancake. He couldn't resist smiling when he saw the smiley face on the top pancake. He snatched the plate from Chanyeol's hand and said, "that's not how you do it, idiot!" He started spreading the chocolate syrup all over the pancakes before digging into them.

Chanyeol kept staring at Baekhyun while the latter was busy filling his stomach with the delicious pancakes.

"Now who's staring?" Baekhyun said with an nasty grin. "At least I'm not the denying it." Chanyeol replied.
"And why are you staring at me?" Baekhyun asked in a more confident tone this time, head tilting cutely while he was trying to act innocent. "It's a short life and I have promised my eyes that I won't deny looking at whatever they find beautiful." Chanyeol replied, tone sincere. Baekhyun could feel blood rushing to his cheeks.

Baekhyun has always been used to compliments but coming from Chanyeol, it felt very different. It felt special in a way that Baekhyun has never felt before. The compliments felt genuine and sincere and that was something Baekhyun was very new to. With a petite frame and a beautiful face, it was very easy to fetch compliments. But the compliments always felt too flirty and selfish.

Another thing that Baekhyun was new to, was feeling shy. With the kind of past that he has experienced, he forgot how to feel shy. There was something about Chanyeol that made him feel things no one else ever could.

"Yeol, there is something I need to ask you?" Baekhyun said shyly while his hands were busy playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Hmm?" Chanyeol replied while his hand reached for Baekhyun's  forehead, brushing the soft blond bangs away from his eyes slowly.

"What happened between you and Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked nervously.

Chanyeol's expression changed into a slightly serious one but then softened as he said, "You don't have to worry about that." He said looking at Baekhyun's face. He realized that Baekhyun's plate was almost empty so he took the plate and stood up and started walking to the kitchen.

Baekhyun also started following behind Chanyeol, unsatisfied with the answer he received. Chanyeol kept the plate in the sink and turned around to find Baekhyun standing next to him while rubbing his left eye.

"What happen?"

"I think something went in."

"Show me?" Chanyeol said as he leaned in, closer to Baekhyun's face and tried blowing at his eye which was turning red. But Baekhyun was too short for Chanyeol to be able to look at his eye properly. "You're so small," Chanyeol chuckled before placing both his hands around Baekhyun's waist, whose cheeks were now tinting red from the word small, and lifted up the shorter effortlessly. Chanyeol placed Baekhyun on the slab, next to sink and himself stood between Baekhyun's legs.

He held Baekhyun's wrist in his own hands, pulling it away from his eye while his other hand circled around Baekhyun's small waist and he started blowing hot air in Baekhyun's red eye. It was slowly getting better as Baekhyun placed his free hand on Chanyeol's chest.

And Baekhyun was starting to feel hot now. However, the feeling of Chanyeol's stiff thighs between his own legs spread wide wasn't the sole culprit. The smell of Chanyeol's shampoo was invading Baekhyun's nostrils and the hard muscles of Chanyeol's chest under Baekhyun's hand wasn't helping in the situation either.

"Better?" Chanyeol asked in a low voice as he noticed Baekhyun was no longer fluttering his eyes, but rather seemed in a deep thought. "Yeah," the elder replied.

Baekhyun slowly looked back at Chanyeol, holding an eye contact and slowly moved his hand downwards from his upper chest to the point where he could feel Chanyeol's under his fingers. Chanyeol's eyes drifted slowly from Baekhyun's face to his hand that was placed on Chanyeol's chest and then slowly back to his face which looked like the most seductive thing alive. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's hardening under his touch as he slowly bit his lower lip while Chanyeol's eyes followed the action of his lips and then returned to his eyes.

Baekhyun found Chanyeol's grip around his waist tightening as he looked towards Chanyeol's lips and slowly back at his eyes. Chanyeol could feel his throat drying as he his lips without breaking the intense eye contact and the next thing he knew was Baekhyun was crashing his lips against his own and the younger responded with equal hunger. Chanyeol could feel fireworks inside his brain, his fire alarms going out as he was losing control over himself. He slammed Baekhyun's wrist against the wall behind him as he pushed Baekhyun further into the wall while kissing him with passion.

Baekhyun on the other hand had already lost his mind. He wasn't thinking at the moment, he was only feeling. And feeling was a big deal for him. There were butterflies erupting in his stomach and adrenaline running in his veins. So when he felt Chanyeol's tongue inside his mouth, and his heart started beating like a drum playing at a rock band concert, he knew there's no way he can resist this feeling. The feeling of Chanyeol and only Chanyeol.

He closed his eyes, trying to squeeze the maximum of it as he crossed his own legs tightly around Chanyeol's hips and at Chanyeol's lips, bitting and nibbling at the lower lip occasionally. So when they parted their lips to a breath, Baekhyun gasped loudly when he felt Chanyeol at his sweet spot on his neck. "Ah, aah- ah-" Baekhyun moaned loudly when he felt Chanyeol's teeth biting lightly at the spot before it again and and teasing before repeating the cycle again.

Baekhyun could write it on a stamp sheet that he had lost his mind when he pulled his hand away from Chanyeol's grip and grabbed his T-shirt and started to pull it over his chest. Chanyeol paused midway to remove the shirt from becoming a barrier but before he could pull it over his head, he felt something vibrating inside the pocket of his pajama before the ringtone of his phone filled the room.

Chanyeol paused as his eyes grew wide. Both of them were pulled back to reality as Chanyeol pulled the T-shirt back on his chest and dug his hand into his pocket to pull out his phone. Baekhyun's face was more than flushed as he quickly unwrapped his legs from Chanyeol's hips and pulled his hands away from Chanyeol's tee, his expression remaining priceless. His eyes shut tightly, one hand covering his own face, saving himself from embarrassment and other hand wrapped around his own chest, trying to squeeze into thin air.

He wanted nothing but to get absorbed in his surroundings when Chanyeol spoke, "Hey Kai." His voice sounding too awkward to be normal.