Behave, hyung

Way Back Home


Style is to forget all styles.

 

-Jules Renard




 


_____________________



 

Jin reached the aisle located between the sitting area with Baekhyun on his side. Joon was yet to arrive. He was dressed in a blue suit, its soft shade matching the soft brown colour of Jin's hair, looking absolutely dashing. Baekhyun was wearing a darker shade of blue which blended perfectly with his bold blond hair. He started walking closer to their platform where the priest stood in his white attire. Jin gulped nervously as he slowly started registering the faces of the people standing on his both sides.

His friends, family, co-workers, and then he saw them. The people he was least expecting to see. His eyes grew wider and his mouth went dry. He nearly halted his feet to look at Baekhyun who smiled slightly and nodded in confirmation.

Jin's heart swelled with emotions. He didn't know how to express his gratitude. He reached his place before he was expecting to, or rather, before he was ready to digest the fact that they were present in their wedding.

And then he saw Namjoon, his Joon, walking to him with a shy smile playing on his lips. Tears welled in Jin's eyes at the intensity of emotions he was feeling, all at once. Namjoon started walking to him with Chanyeol following close. And Namjoon was so involved looking at Jin, he just forgot to look around. His eyes were fixed on Jin like some kind of invisible glue was used. As if nothing else was worth his attention in that moment.

Only when he reached Jin and stood opposite to him, Jin jerked his head sideways, pointing at the old couple. Namjoon's eyes followed to where Jin just pointed silently and he nearly choked on his breath.

His eyes grew wide and his mouth was left hanging. He continued to gawk hard at his parents and then back at Jin and then looked back at them and then his gaze again returning back to Jin. He obviously couldn't believe his eyes. Jin nodded, smiling and crying silently, to confirm Namjoon that it wasn't a dream.

His dad smiled at him dearly and his mom, who was crying and smiling just like Jin, was blowing flying kisses towards him. They looked proud and happy. Namjoon gulped. The happiness in that moment was too much to contain.

He was not only marrying the love of his life, but also, his parents accepted him for who he is.

And the only person who he could think of was capable of doing the impossible was, of course, Baekhyun, who was smiling towards him innocently. That smile could almost make anyone believe that he's a little kid, who did not just bring his homophobic parents to his homoual marriage, and that too, willingly.

It was one big moment of joy.

Soon after, the priest began the marriage proceedings. Baekhyun was more than happy on seeing Namjoon's reaction.

It was all going fine until Kai waved towards Baekhyun, gaining his attention. Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows in an attempt of asking 'what's the matter,' to which Kai used his hands to make a gesture stating 'come here.' So Baekhyun curtly excused himself and walked to Kai.

He slowing whispered, "what happened?" Eyes still glued to the couple in front of them getting married.

"Cake for the reception hasn't arrived," Kai told without looking at Baekhyun.

"Did you call them? " Baekhyun asked, eyes still glued to the marriage happening in front of him.

They were almost making it look like an emotional talk about the importance of a soulmate.

"I did."

"And?" He whispered back, the smile on point.

"The baker had some problem and said he won't be able to deliver."
Kai said, still looking at Jin and Namjoon.

"What?!" Baekhyun whisper-screamed, and looked at Kai for the first time throughout the conversation. Kai held Baekhyun's chin and forced him to look back at the couple. And pretend that its all good.

"Behave, hyung," Kai said in a teasing tone, to which Baekhyun just rolled his eyes in return.

"Of course," Baekhyun said trying to calm himself.

"There's a bakery nearby. Go, get a cake." Kai said to Baekhyun.

"Okay," Baekhyun said before waving at Chanyeol and grabbing the boy's wavering attention. He used his fingers to gesture for calling Chanyeol.

"Why Chan?" Kai asked in spite of knowing the answer quite well. But he also knew that most probably, Baekhyun himself was unaware of his growing affection and dependency towards the other male who was currently walking to him in the most awkward manner. He's Chanyeol after all.

"Why not?" Asked Baekhyun as if its the most common thing.

"You could've gone with me or Sehun." Kai tried reasoning out.

Baekhyun gave him an annoyed face trying to conceal the fact that he actually did not have an answer to that. "You're jealous?" he asked to change the topic.

Kai smirked slightly and said, "Don't try to change the topic Baek."

The trick could've worked on anyone, literally anyone, except Kai. That man is aware of every cell inside Baekhyun's brain.

Chanyeol arrived and Baekhyun used the opportunity to jump out of the uncomfortable situation. He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and started fast walking out of the hall saying a quick bye to Kai who was still flashing his annoying 'I-know-it-all' smile to Baekhyun.

Once they were outside, Chanyeol asked, "what happen Baek? Where are we going?" To which Baekhyun replied, "We have to get a cake Yeol. Hurry up." Chanyeol quickly nodded to that without any further questions and both started hurrying to the market next street.

They were both walking down the alley and heading into the market. Baekhyun was leading the way. But then he suddenly saw a familiar face. It was Joo Sun walking from the opposite side, heading towards Baekhyun's direction. The other male was followed by two other people. A blond English woman and another guy with him.

And Baekhyun was in no mood of greeting Joo Sun's flirtatious . Joo Sun was talking something with one of them and then he almost turned in Baekhyun's direction. Baekhyun quickly turned around, his back smashing against the hard brick wall and grabbed Chanyeol by the collar, pulling the younger closer to his own face and connecting their lips in a rough, unorganized, sloppy kiss.

Chanyeol was more shocked than a man who won a lottery worth a million pounds. He blinked his eyes, trying to accept the reality where Baekhyun was under him, kissing the life out of him! Chanyeol smiled in the kiss and started kissing back.

Baekhyun momentarily paused and said while panting, "Joo Sun... Be-behind. I don't wanna-" and before he could continue, Chanyeol got the situation. An entirely different mixture of emotions surfaced on Chanyeol's features. The surprise and excitement got replaced by jealousy, possessiveness and longing.

He quickly slipped his hands around Baekhyun's sweet and swiftly picked up the smaller boy. Baekhyun wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's torso after quickly recovering from the surprise. He looked at Chanyeol who easily switched their position by placing his own back against the brick wall, allowing greater exposure of Baekhyun's back to the people around them.

Baekhyun's eyes grew wider when Chanyeol pulled him into another kiss. This time more passionate than before, their lips moving together rhythmically. Baekhyun could feel electricity liberating from their connected lips and running in his blood. There were fireworks rocketing inside Chanyeol's head. Baekhyun circled his arms around Chanyeol's neck, grabbing a tuft of the younger's hair in between his fingers.

Chanyeol tilted his head sideways to deepen the kiss, but somehow, it didn't seem enough. He wanted to enter Baekhyun's mouth but was shy to actually seek permission. He was still busy in the conflict of whether he should or should not, but was disturbed when Baekhyun's tongue tried slipping between his lips.

Chanyeol gladly obliged to the request by slightly parting his lips. Baekhyun, wasting no further time, entered his mouth and started exploring the hot cavern which seemed more interesting to him than the secrets of human origin at that moment.

Their tongues danced together with equal haste and hunger until they had to part because their lungs couldn't tolerate any more lack of oxygen.

They were both gasping, oddly looking at each other and suddenly Baekhyun burst out laughing, relaxing the atmosphere. Chanyeol closed his eyes out of embarrassment and a shy smile formed on his wet lips. "Put me down now!" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol immediately followed the command.