Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long time I finally went to have meal in the dining room. Until then I ahad lways eaten in my room. It was dinner time and Kyungsoo was on my side as I we walked towards the dining room. I didn't tell him about major Park and my wound and kept it as a secret. I told Kyungsoo most of things that bothered me, but I just didn't feel like sharing this with him.

I was getting better faster than I expected, even thought major Park had hurt my hand pretty well. He took a good care of it after doing that to me and there were almost no signs that it had actually happened. I almost wasn't sure if Jongdae believed me if I told him what had happened. 

Kyungsoo and I sat a bit away from others to have some privacy. Kyungsoo liked to tell me storied about his day and trainings. I was always more of a quiet type of a person and liked listening to him. He would tell me the funny parts or just complain about how very boring it was. I sometimes envied him for having trainings with major Zhang and his own unit. I couldn't train regulary with my unit and after all I had to be with major Park. 

Even though I wasn't having meals in the didnng room for a long time, I felt comfortable very soon. It was like I didn't even leave and the atmosphere was fiendly and welcoming.

Once I ended eating, I headed to my room and Kyungsoo caught behind me. We talked a lot already, but he oviously had more to tell. We always had something to share, even if it was not really importantin the moment.

"Baekhyun, today is a party again! Would you come? You didn't come last time, please do now," Kyungsoo begged. 

"How often do you go to parties!?" I complained. It wasn't long since he had been on a party and now he wanted to go again. However, it didn't bother me that much anymore, because he didn't drink that much and came back all safely, without doing anything stupid. He got a good lesson on the first party and I knew that he was still trying to get Jongin's attention. 

"As often as I can," he said like it was something normal. I sighed and thought about it.

"No, I am not going, also... Could you tell me about it before and not in the last moment. I hate how I have to change my plans for evening," I said at last.

"You didn't even have plans, did you?" he looked at me a bit disappointed. "You never do anything else than throwing your precious time in your room!" 

"Okay, that is true, but I still—" 

"—Common, nothing bad will happen," he made puppy eyesa and pouted.

"Maybe you are right, but I am still not going. I don't feel ready yet and there is still a lot of danger. I can't afford another week in a hospital wing!" I said. Kyungsoo just rolled with his eyes.

"So, I have to go alone again?" he asked.

"You got Minseok... And Jongin—" I said.

"—Jongin has me for a minion! He hates me!" he complained.

"But not for real. Minions are those who obviously spend most of their time with Minho and you just kissed him. He doesn't hate you or something," I told him, but he didn't listen to it. He sighed and rolled with his eyes.

"Jongin is taking stuff like that quite seriously. You could know that since he is your units captain." 

"I don't have many trainings with my unit," I remained him. 

"I know," he said. "That makes everything worse, because you also spend less time with Jongin and it is even harder for me to get close. Whatever. I gotta get ready! It is your fault that you don't know how to live a life, maybe today I will finally get a chance to talk to Jongin without him replying like I am the enemy!" he pulled me after him. 

For about an hour Kyungsoo just walked around and looked for a good outfit and make-up. I gave him advices and my opinions about each thing he put on. At last he was ready for the party, while I stayed in my regular clothes.

"Alright, Baek. See you later, I guess," he said before leaving me alone in the room. For sometime I stayed in my and Kyungsoo's room, but I soon got bored.

I was reading one of my books for some time, but it didn't satisfy me, so I left the room. The hallway was empty and quiet. Probably because everyone went to the party or just fell asleep earlier than usually. I thought of what to do and then decided to go out to the campus' yard. 

It was a nice, warm and clear night. As soon as I came out, I looked up and saw the stars in the sky. The view was beautiful and it made me gasp quietly. The lights from dorms and other rooms didn't bother me since I could still see the stars perfectly.

For a few moments I was standing and looking up, but then my legs became heavy and I decided to lie down on the ground. I didn't care if anyone saw me lying on the ground alone. Everyone was out and will probably come back after hours, so I had a lot of time just for myself. 

I stared at the stars, looking for different constellations and celestial bodies. I tried to name as many as I could. The Polaris, Cassiopeia, Ursa major, Ursa minor, Cepheus, Perseus, Lyra and much more. I loved astronomy since my first day of school. I was most interested only in stars actually, but I still spent a lot of time just studying about astronomy.

"Ey, you there!" someone caled from behind me with straong and strict voice. I had just started enjoying the moment and someone destroyed it. I sat up and looked around to find the person calling me. In the dark night I could only see a bit, but details were hidden in darkness.

The man was walking in my direction and didn't bother about destroying my joy. He was tall and had broad shoulders. He was wearing dark clothes whc looked more or less like regular clothes which he was using for sleeping. I could see him better as he approached closer. 

Of course it was major Park. Who else would be destroyng my precious moments.

"What?!" I asked with annoyed tune and rolled my eyes around.

"Oh, Byun. I didn't know it was you," he said and stopped walking for a moment. He narrowed his eyes to take a better look at me.

"I see. You know, I will probably forgive you for coming here if you leave right now," I said and hoped, he would listen and leave me alone.

"You can't tell me what to do, Byun. I don't care if you forgive me or not. There are much worse things for which you still haven't forgiven me..." he said and started walking again.

"You really have to be here?" I asked even more annoyed.

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter