Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't hold back," Chanyeol said as we came to a disco club where he had told me he would have taken me with his friends a few days ago. The place wasn't as big as the party place where students were partying most of the time, but it was still loud and full of lights making that dark place colored in different colours. 

I looked at him a bit confused. "What do you mean?" 

"Just relax," he said almost screaming, so I could hear him through the loud music and screams of other people around. "You are safe here with me. And I think your friends are already into this." 

I looked behind my back where I saw that Jongin, Kyungsoo and Minseok already ordered their drinks. I wanted them all to come to have more company and Chanyeol had Sehun and Yixing. 

"I will ing kill them if they get too drunk and I will have to take care of them!" I said. 

"What did you expect?" Chanyeol smiled and put his hand over my shoulders. "Last time we had a party you were the one who I had to take care of. It was kinda fun though. You speak nonsense when you are drunk. You speak all the time, laugh for no reason." 

"Yeah, you aren't getting that tonight," I looked at him serious. 

"KIM!" Chanyeol suddenly shauted to get Jongin's attention. "Give me that can of beer!" 

"Why?" Jongin screamed back. 

"I will pay you!" He got reply and I looked at Chanyeol surprised. 

"Deal!" Jongin walked to us and gave the beer in Chanyeol's hand. Right after that Chanyeol opened the can and the liquid took its way over his hands. 

"Here you go," he said and offered me a drink. 

I hesitied. 

"Do it, Baekhyun!" I heard Kyungsoo’s voice not far away from me. "It won't kill you!" 

I still wasn't sure about it. 

"He is right, it won't kill you. Look I can do it for you!" Chanyeol said and drank a bit of it. "Damn, this one is good. I think I will keep this one for myself and get something else—" 

"—give me that!" I protested and took the can from his hands. I looked at it and drank. "That is all for tonight!" 

"Yeah, I doubt about that," He smirked and pulled me away. "We should join the others." 

"Please don't give them any idea of playing games where you have to drink, because I am really not doing it!" I said. 

"Baekhyun. It wasn't that bad the last time you drank. You didn't complain that time." 

I swallowed as I thought about the last time I had gotten drunk. I had been completely wasted, going around dizzy without control. I had been the most vulnerable at that moment and Woosuk being present there at that time made the whole situation even worse. I still wasn't sure if Woosuk was really there or was it just in my mind, but according to his words, he really was there. "I didn't like it," I said. "And it was you who pushed me into it. I don't feel safe when I am drunk at all." 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Let's not go into that again," I said. 

"Okay, let me just promise you, that I won't let anybody do anything bad to you!" 

"Okay, I will blame you when it happens," I said and smacked him so he would remember it. "It always happens!" 

We came to the table where others gathered. The alcohol still didn't make effect on them, but I knew that they were soon about to get wilder. 

I was glad that they didn't decide to play anything in connection to drinking, which meant they would stay sober a bit more, and I wasn't forced into doing it either. 

I was mostly just listening to others while they were talking to each other. I also spoke from time to time to keep up with them. They soon got drunk and I also drank some alcohol, which Chanyeol poured in my glass. 

"Baekhyun, why do you drink everything Chanyeol offers you, but never do the same when I do it for you?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked. 

"No reason," I said and smiled. 

"He trusts me," Chanyeol laughed. "This is something you can't relate to! It is time for Baek to get some new friends." 

I noticed an angry expression on Kyungsoo's face as he had said that. Chanyeol also looked like he was right about to fight Kyungsoo to prove who I belonged to.

"Don't argue!" I said before anything serious happened. 

"I didn't mean it," Chanyeol said and took a deep breath. "Would you come with me? I want to talk to you a little..." 

"Here?" I asked. 

"No somewhere else," Chanyeol shook with his head. 

"WAIT, PARK!!" Sehun suddenly shauted. "Where do you think you are going?" 

"I'm running away," he replied. 

"AS THE GENERAL I WILL SEND YOU TO WAR, IF YOU DON'T STAY HERE!" Sehun continued and it was obvious that he was the most drunk. Even Kyungsoo wasn't as drunk, and he was literally screaming in Jongin's ear for no reason. 

"That is why we are running away," Chanyeol said and pulled me away from them. 

"You aren't much more sober than them," I said. 

"I am completely sober," he laughed, tripping over his legs a bit, proving that he wasn't sobber at all. 

We went to the bar, where he sat on the chair and showed me where to sit. 

"I just wanted some privacy with you," he told me with a small smile on his face. 

"I get it," I said. 

"Would you order anything?" he asked. "Sehun will pay anyway. He lost the war games."

"Ah, of course it is because of that. You put all of your life and energy in winning against Sehun, just to get drunk for free? You didn't even win!" 

"I didn't need to win, and it was good to suffer there on the ground with you. It is a win for me. Now if you won't order then I will do it for you." 

Of course he ordered something with alcohol. I didn't even know that that kind of a drink existed and I didn't even bother to ask him how it was actually called. 

"Cheers!" Chanyeol said and waited on me to repeat it. 

"Yeah, cheers!" I smiled and we both drank at the same time. It was very strong and the taste of the alcohol stayed in my mouth and throat for a while. "Damn, how strong is this?" I looked at the glass. 

"You like it?" he smirked. "Here try this," he gave me something else. 

"Will you say this tastes even worse?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"No, it is good and strong," he said. "You will see!" 

I drank it and clenched my teeth. "I will get drunk soon," I said. 

"I know," he told me. 

I put my hand over my lips and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter