Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a strong headache. My body ached and I felt sleepy. 

I groaned and opened my eyes. My view was blurry, but I knew that this wasn't my room at all. 

I was lying on the rocky ground with my back leaning to a white wall. Cold air was hugging my whole body, which sent me shivers. I didn't know exactly where I was, but I knew I was still in the campus, so I didn't panick.

Soon I heard someone yawn on my shoulder. I was still slow at noticing things around me, but I could notice the person next to me. Next to me was Sehun and his head was leaning on my shoulder. I got disgusted of him, leaning on my shoulder, when I noticed his saliva driping on me. 

"Ewwww, man! Can't you sleep with your mouth closed!" I pushed him away and he fell down on the rocky ground. Sehun groaned and then slowly rised himself up to lean back to the wall.

"What..." he was confused and obviously couldn't rememeber a thing. I also couldn't rememer a lot. I only knew that I got drunk (that was obvious too because there were bottles of Soju around us...) and that's all. "...What- am I doing here?" Sehun asked and rubbed his head.

"Ahh can't you see! Use your ing brain! We slept here for a whole night," I rolled my eyes and then tried to stand up, but my body refused to help me. My legs were weak and my mind was spinning around. I sat down again and sighed.

"I am still tired," Sehun leaned back on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

I pushed him away again and shot him and angry look. "Seriously!?" I comained. "So you will dirty my clothes even more? No, thank you!" I got a bit annoyed.

"You are already dirty. Why not even more? And after all you don't really care about it, do you?" he said and I somehow agreed with it. I was already dirty anyway. I also smelled very bad. I could smell alcohol all over my body and I hadn't taken a shower, so everything was even worse.

I checked my pockets for my phone. Luckily it was still there and I checked the time. It was nearly 9 in the morning. I was shocked of how late it was. I still had trainings to do and Sunhee was probably working all alone. However I wasn't in a mood to do any moves. I just wanted to rest a bit more, because my everything ached.

"Sehun, we ed up. It's 9," I told Sehun, but he didn't care. He just shrugged with his shoulders and didn't look a bit alarmed about it.

"You care about it? Did you even get drunk?" he asked, but kept his eyes shut, while leaining to the wall.

"Somehow. I don't remember much, but I know you made me do it again!" I found this silly and laughed a bit.

"Just shut up and relax. We deserve it!" he said. I couldn't understand how we deserved more sleep, but I didn't think about complaining.  

For a few minutes we were just stitting there in silence. I whouldn't go back to sleep now when I was awake, so I just stared at the ground, like it's something normal to do...

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that Junmyeon was calling me. I didn't want to answer, but this way he would probably freak out. I swiped the green button on my phone and responsed. I pressed the phone to my ear, but regret it right away.

"CHANYEOL?! WHERE THE ING HE'LL ARE YOU?!" Junmyeon was actually screaming on his phone and sounded more than just worried.

"Wow, calm down, can you not scream?" I didn't want to tell him where I was.

"Chanyeol I swear I will kill you, when I find you! Where is Sehun? What were you two doing yesterday?!! Is he alright?" he lowered his voice at the end, but was still pretty loud.

I didn't like the fact that he cared about Sehun more than me, so I decided to play with him a bit. Sehun was obviously still too drunk to realise that I was talking to Junmyeon.

"I thought Sehun is with you... I haven't seen him since I left the party," I said.

"WHAT?! DON'T YOU DARE JOKE WITH ME! FIND HIM! CHANYEOL I'M WARNING YOU!" Junmyeon was screaming again.

"Why would I? He knows where the campus is and he is a grown-up just like you are. He can take care of himself," I replied and tried to keep the serious tune and pretended that Sehun actually isn't here.

"CHANYEOL! I'm gonna find you—" I ended the call before he could've finished, because he was slowly annoying me. 

"Sehun, I'm going..." I said, but he didn't listen. He just snored louder and that was all from him. I slowly and clumsily stood up and helped myself with the wall. Sehun just kept sleeping and leaning to the wall. He was here at the campus, so I didn't mind, because I knew it wouldn't be a problem if he woke up alone. He knew his way and work.

I slowly walked away in the first direction that came to my mind. My legs were slowly coming back to normal, but my mind still spinned and sometimes made me just walk in random ways.

I passed buildings and soon came to campus' yard. I didn't mind going to the breakfast or checking on Baekhyun, because I didn't come to train him. All this seemed useless to me in the moment. I just went to my room, where I took a long shower and got myself clean. Until the lunch time I was in my room and did random stuff that came to my mind.

I managed to hide from Junmyeon and ate my lunch without him noticing me. After the lunch I was supposed to have training with Baekhyun again. I missed the first one, so I had some plans on giving him a bit more work that day. 

I expected to see him at the gym, but he wasn't there yet. I waited, but soon good impatient and decided to check around and find him. It was strange, that he hadn't appeared. I thought he had just thought we won't have trainings because I didn't come in the morning, but he should've at least checked...

I was walking around and passed by soliders, while looking for his small body, trying to carch at least a peek of Baekhyun, but there was no sign of him. All the soliders were leaving for their tarinings and everything was getting quieter on the hallways and the yard. 

I was on the hallway of the first floor where soliders had their rooms and found a familiar boy. I remebered that he was Baekhyun's roommate. He looked like he was in a hurry, but I still decided to stop him.

"You- Solider, what's your name again?" I asked. He stopped and straightened himself before answering.

"Do Kyungsoo, why do you ask?" he asked and I somehow found it rude. Maybe he didn't rememebr that I was a major, because I didn't have trainings with his unit very often, or he just hated me for some reason. Maybe he didn't like me because Baekhyun talked sh*t behind my back, which was probably the closest to the truth.

I didn't want to make a problem out of his acting, so I left it being. "Byun, is late for his training," I said.

"Why are you telling me that?" He asked. 

"I thought you could know," I said and I knew it sounded a bit off, so I continued. "He shouldn't be absent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter