Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun, don't you think we were a bit rough with Park?" Kyungsoo asked in the morning. He was talking about the doll we settled in major Park's bathroom. A night passed and I was sure that major already fell for it.

"Why do you think so?" I asked. I thought the plan and prank were just fine.

"Well, I don't know, I just have that feeling like we did a mistake with this. It is a bit too much," he sounded worried.

"Don't you thnk it's a bit late to change things now? Afterall I like what we did," I kept my exciting tune.

"Well we can't do much, but this prank was different from the others... Putting a bunch of cups with water into his room is something, but a fake hanged body..." he didn't end the sentence. 

"You think major would cry over it?" I asked and almost laughed at the thought of it. "He probably just screamed a bit and then started cursing over me. This is the plan after all! I got to find major's weakness!" I complained.

"But this isn't weakness. Everyone would freak out after seeing a dead body in their bathroom!" he was direct with me.

I just shrugged with my shoulders. "I think you are just overreacting..." I commented.

"I am not overreacting! It's serius, Baek!" he actually sounded serious.

"Whatever, Soo. You can't fix things now. I just want to know major's reaction and hope he ended up dead," I said and laughed a bit.

Kyungsoo kept complaining about how much we shouldn't do that, but I ignored him. He slowly annoyed me and I was a bit mad, because he was the last one I expected to worry about this kind of things.

 

Kyungsoo got ready for his morning training. I also changed my clothes, but didn't think about going to my training. I couldn't face major after what I had done. Kyungsoo's worrying was making me worried too, but I stayed positive and belived everything would work out well.

However, things didn't work out well. My roommate was just about to leave, when general Kim came.

"Can I get Byun Baekhyun?" I heard him talking to Kyungsoo who was at the entrence to our room. My blood freoze and I got a bad feeling about general being here.

"Yes, sure," Kyungsoo said at last and then glared at me in the room. He gave me that 'You are dead' look. I slowly took my way to him and then mine and general's eyes met. He was mad, worried, dissappointed, everything, but not happy to see me. He could be at least serious, but he wasn't. He showed thise negative feeling towards me.

General Kim cleared his throat and then started.

"Baekhyun I would like to talk with you... I think your friend can leave for his training," he said and looked at Kyungsoo. He tried to complain, but general's look stopped him. He just slowly nodded and then he was gone. 

My mind was screaming. I didn't want to be alone with mad general in the moment and my best friend actually left me in less than a few seconds.

"Well, shall we go to my office?" he asked. I couldn't resist. I didn't even know why he was here and he had much more power over me, so I had to obey and follow him. 

In his office he told me to sit down on one of the chairs and he did on his own. He sighed and then glared at me.

"Baekhyun, I guess you know why you are here," he said.

'Yes, I knew, but why the heck do you know?!'  I thought for myself. I shook my head and lied. "No, sir. I don't know," I said and looked down at the ground to avoid eye contact with him.

"Have you heard about todays.... Incident?" he asked. I got shocked. When Kyungsoo was worried I hadn't dared belive his worries, but now it was getting more and more real.

"What incident?" I quietly asked.

General siged and passed his hair with his hand. "I am sure you know about what I am talking about. I hate to push you this way, but you have to stop lying to me," he said.

"Y- You are talking- about m- major Park?" I quietly gave up. General nodded. "I- I don't know what happened." 

"You weren't in your room last evening, were you?" he asked. I shook my head in agreement. General knew about it and there was no way back. "Where were you, Baekhyun?"

I couldn't speak about it. I couldn't find the strenght to get the words out of me and I stayed quiet. I kept looking at the ground and didn't do a move.

"What did you think when you did it? That it would be fun? Amusing? Is it amusing now?" he was getting mad. 

"Sir, I don't know what happened today-" I said. 

"Really?" he was a bit shocked and I nodded. "Well if so.... I found major Park Chanyeol unconscious in his room,he kept muttering things. Now he is resting at the hospital wing, if you call this resting," 

I was shocked. I never expected this to happen. 'Anyone would react this way' Kyungsoo told me befor I had come here, but I didn't expect major Park in the hospital wing, because of it...

"I- I- didn't..." I tried to speak, but my voice was cracking too much.

"What? You didn't know? You didn't do that? Were you expecting something else?" he was more and more mad.

"No—" I said.

"—Then what?" 

"I didn't know.... that this happened to major. I didn't expect this either—" my voice cracked again.

"—Tell me. What were you doing last evening? Everything you did," it was an order.

"I- I- was—" I wasn't able to speak. 

"—You will have to tell me everything, if you want or not. You are just spending time with mombling like that," general got impatient. He obviously didn't think about being nice with me after what I did. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Y-Yes, I was the one w-who did this to major," I started with trembling voice. "I stettled the—" I crecked again.

"—Fake body, doll, whatever," general ended.

"Yea that."

"Whede did you get it?" 

"We were using them when we had lesson about the first aid," I answered. 

"Oh, that is why it seemed a bit familiar when I saw it. I could have guessed that. Tell me more," general crossed his arms and glared at me.

"It was ment to just prank major Park, nothing more. Maybe scare him a bit. I thought he wasn't going to end up this way," I stopped.

"What else did you expect?! You made fun of suicides! It's a serious thing and anyone could do it for real. You were the one that almost did it last time. You can't joke out of it or use it for your own amusement!" general's voice started to rip my soul. "I never expected something like this from you. It's wrong! Very wrong!" 

"I-I know that," 

"How did you even get to his room?!" he changed back to main topic.

"I-I got that room on second floor and major Zhang once told me where major Park's is...." I explained.

"You know you won't have that room in the second floor anymore," general said. I lowered my head. "I will take you permission to go up there!" 

"I understand this," 

"You got your own room with your roommate. Until lunch time I want tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter