Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days had passed one by one. November came very soon, and I continued with my trainings.

I tried my best to do it normally, but I couldn't completely focus, because of Chanyeol's presence. Kyungsoo and Jongin didn't give me peace, after I had told them about my relationship, and they were non stop giving me ideas how to act around Chanyeol, how would be the best way for me to literally seduce him, made me think about him and more. It seemed like they didn't really take my relationship seriously, however, they still supported me, even thought I didn't want to hear anything about it from them. They told Minseok about it and I was glad that at least him reacted on a bit more peaceful way. Every time I had seen Chanyeol at our trainings or literally anywhere in the campus, I thought about the things Kyungsoo told me and I didn't like it, because it wasn't how I would normally act. 

Chanyeol, however, was very professional, our relationship didn't change the trainings at all for him. I sometimes wished he wouldn't be so rough and strict while training, but that was the major Park Chanyeol I always knew. The one who would train me until I passed out because of exhaustion.

"Don't stop yet!" He ordered me as I was working out. "I will make you do twenty more push-up if you do!" 

"I will die here!" I complained. 

"I will come visit you in hell, love," He smiled. "NOW DO TEN MORE!" 

"I've already done them!" I complained, stopped doing push-ups and lied down to the floor to take some rest. I was breathing deeply. Chanyeol really wanted me to die from doing that, probably because he still didn't get over that first day. Maybe he was also a bit angry because I shot him at the camping, but that had happened a while ago. 

"Do you want to the dust from the floor?" He asked and leaned down to me. "You can do it, but I was walking literally everywhere with that shoes, I don't know about you, and you can never know what are that nasty students doing here!" 

I pushed myself up a bit and looked at him madly. "I would rather that floor than train on!" 

"I'm waiting, wait can I take my camera and record it? It would be humiliating!" He laughed and then got serious again. "Also don't expect me kissing you for a whole week straight if you do it!" 

" this!" I pushed myself from the floor. 

"Ah, we will continue the training?" he asked. "Did me not kissing you got you into this? Wah, I didn't know you liked it so much!" 

"I came to a conclusion, that I really don't want to taste that floor." 

"That is understandable," He nodded. "Well, I guess we can try out some fighting methods... You are probably fed up with push-ups." 

"You were just watching me all the time!" 

"No I was quietly cheering for you while telling you to work more, that requires a lot of energy. Now focus and show me what you remember from last time we tried out some moves for self defense." 

I thought about it for a moment, but then he suddenly attacked, and I had to react quickly. He used his fists fo fight me and I moved to the side while grabbing his hand in reaction. I pulled him down and hit his chest with my knee. 

"Sh*t, did you really have to hit for real?!" He complained and backed a bit away. "I didn't even try to do anything much and you return me like that." 

"You asked for it, that is my self defense. You learned me that by the way." 

"And you are trying it out on me. I should find you someone to practice on. Maybe Junmyeon. I would enjoy seeing you beat him well, especially if he annoyed me at that time."

"I like doing it on you," I said and put my hands in a fighting position, showing him that I was ready for his another attack. 

He strikes, but this time he didn't hold back. I did my best to defend myself and return the attack, but he was bigger, stronger and faster. He grabbed my hand, as I tried to defend myself, but he warped his arms around me so I couldn't move.

I completely froze by the contact with him like that. His body was pressing against mine and I could feel his fast breathing and heartbeat. 

I clenched my hands around him too and looked at him, wanting him to hold me like that next to him forever. He didn't seemed to be bothered or distracted by the contact with me, instead he just continued his attack. 

He pushed me a bit away and then pulled me over his back, making me fall over him and hit the ground. He placed himself over me and held my hands tightly, so I couldn't move at all anymore. 

"What was that?" he asked as he was holding me down. "You didn't even try!" 

"I did try," I complained, but didn't do anything to get Chanyeol off me. 

"You didn't and you aren't trying it now!" he said seriously. 

"I- I got a bit distracted...." I said and I literally felt how I was blushing. 

Chanyeol moved away from me and stood up. "Baekhyun, we can't train like that if you don't stay focused," He said seriously, taking his way to the chair where he had left his jacked before we had started the training. "Here take that. It will give you some energy." he said and walked back to me with a chocolate bar. 

"Why that?" I asked. 

"It will help you to stay focused," he said. 

I looked at the chocolate. "I don't think this will help me."

"What exactly got you distracted?" 

"I- you did..." I said and

He pressed his lips together and nodded. "Because I was holding you?" he asked and sat down. 

"I am sorry. I am trying my best, but from time to time my mind just floats away—"

"—You will have to stop floating while we have our trainings, Baekhyun!" he said seriously. "This is a serious training and we both have to take it for real if you want to improve. I didn't come here to hold you in my hands."

"I know..." I said and looked down. 

He nodded and looked at me, giving me a small smile. "What exactly on me took so much attention from you to literally leave me knock you down without any effort?" 

"Everything..." I answered and ate a piece of the chocolate. "My friends talked to me a lot after I had told them about our relationship... And it got me thinking."

He smirked at me and sat up straight. "I want to guess what you have in your mind, but I can't think of anything. Tell me." 

"Oh, come on! I know, that you know, from the way you are looking at me right now." I said and took another bite of the chocolate Chanyeol had given to me. "You really do know it!" 

He stood up and slowly approached me and placed his hands on both sides of me to keep me captured. "I can imagine," he smiled and leaned to me.

I closed my eyes as he leaned towards me. I could feel his breath on my cheek and for some time we just waited there, until he kissed me gently, making me gasp quietly. His lips moved, to part mine, letting him enter my mouth, taste me more. I moved my lips on him, making place for him to me from inside. 

I felt how his tongue on mine and then I could feel how Chanyeol the reminding piece of chocolate that I ate not long ago. Everything was mixed with my saliva and now mixed with Chanyeol's too. I slid with my hands from Chanyeol's shoulders, down to his chest and felt his muscles under my hands. 

Chanyeol  the last of the chocolate from my mouth before pulling a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter