Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was mad. Very mad. I was sure I would have a perfect day with pranking Baekhyun, but everything went down in a moment. I was watching as he disappeared with Jongin and Kibum. I had thought that nothing could go wrong when I placed the pool with fake blood under the obstacle, but Baekhyun proved me wrong. 

All the other soliders were still waiting for me to to continue with the training again, but I didn't feel like continuing. My fists were tigtly clenched and I felt anger rising inside me. 

"Sir..." one of the soldiers dared to speak with me and I gave him an angry look. 

"No words!" I ordered. 

"What will-" another one tried to start again, but I interrupted him, before he could finish the sentence. 

"I SAID NO WORDS!" I looked at everyone. "This wasn't supposed to happen," I tried to sound like this didn't bother me, but it was hard to hide my bitterness.

I heard how some started whispering something to each other and I ended it with in a moment.

"We won't use the obstacles today!" I decided. 

"Why not?" one asked. 

I wasn't really sure what was his name. Jinki... Maybe... I looked at him. "I think one coward who can't stand the sight of a little red colour is enough!" I said. 

Nobody responded. I wasn't sure what to do. I was in no mood for training and none of the studens didn't seem to enjoy the training... Like they ever had.

"You all are dismissed!" I said with a strong tune in my voice. "Not a word about what happened, or I will expel you before you could say 'unfair'!" I could sense the fear in everyone, as I said that. Nobody dared to argue with me. They replied with "Yes, sir!" and in a few moments I was alone on the field. 

I looked at the pool with blood, but then refused to look at it again. I closed my eyes and repeated the scene with Baekhyun. I hated the fact, that this hadn't turned out as I had expected and wanted. I wasn't enjoying it at all.

It was my first year since I had become major here. It was also my first first time to try pranking someone with bloody pool. Baekhyun had looked like a perfect target for something like that, but his reaction made me feel uneasy. I was wondering what had made him act like that. He had looked like he had been about to die there, which would have been a nice view, if it hadn't turned out in something so serious. I couldn't get the memory of Baekhyun literely choking on a fresh air, trembling so much!

I passed through my hair and took a deep breath. I had a feeling like the anger inside me would explode in every second, but I kept it inside and tried to forget. I usually had problems with keeping my temper, but it wasn't a right time for this. 

I went off the field and without being noticed hurried to my room. It couldn't be that bad... A little fake blood shouldn't scare somebody that much... Especially not someone who is about to become a soldier... For a moment I just wanted to be alone and calm myself down. 

I threw myself on my king-sized bed and burried my face into the pillow. I didn't even know why I was feeling like my happiness was fading away with every breath I made. In my mind were still the scenes from before, but as soon as they appeared I forced them to leave. I didn't want to think about it. I just wanted to stay there and not come out of my room ever again. 

Of course my wish to be alone became an impossible dream as soon as someone knocked on the door of my room. I didn't say a word and waited, hoping that the person would go away and never come back.

The person knocked again and I felt utterly annoyed, but still managed to stay silent. 

"Chanyeol, would you come out?" Junmyeon's voice came after the next knock. 

"I'm not here!" I replied and felt annoyed.

"Ohhh, common!" he complained. "I clearly can hear you!"

"Can you leave me and come any other time? I am in no mood for being even more annoyed by you..."

"Oh, of course mr. always annoyed!" he said. "Seriously what are you doing there? You aren't crying, are you?" 

On that I jumped off my bed and opened the door for Jonmyeon. He was wearing his regular black uniform, in which he looked just perfect like always. I never understood how he managed to keep himself in order all the time, meanwhile I looked like a total mess most of the time, when I wasn't around students.

"Were you actually crying?" asked Junmyeon, shocked once he saw me. 

"NO!" I replied with strong voice "Why would I? And why are you here?"

"You know why I'm here..." he said and I looked at him confused. He often came to me like that, but in most cases he just wanted me to help him or he just invited me to hang out.

"You want to play Call of Duty with me, Sehun and Yixing again?" I asked.

"What?" He opened his eyes widely as I said that. "Not this time... I am not here as your friend, but your boss!"

"Oh, ," I cursed as he said that.

"Yeah, .... You've almost made solider Byun go insane!" he said directly.

I sighed and slid my hand through my hair. "Great, now I am in trouble?"

"You are absolutely right! Chanyeol, let's go to my office," he continued and made me even more annoyed. 

"No. I am not going anywhere," I tried to close the door and prevent more contact with Junmyeon, but he caught them and opened them wider than before. Junmyeon shot me a serious look.

"You will go with me. That's an order, Park!" he said and for a moment we were staring at each other with murderous looks. At last I sighed and gave up. I stepped out of the room. Junmyeon was on a higher rank than me and had more power and authority than everyone on this campus. Even though we were really good friends, I had to obey him no matter what.

"I hate you, you know," I said while we were walking to his office.

Junmyeon didn't say anything in reply, but just slightly nodded and walked on faster.

Once we reached the office, he settled me on one of the chairs. I sat with my arms crossed and was trying to look uninterested into what the other one was about to say. 

Junmyeon obviously spent a lot of time in his office, which was opposide to me. The office wasn't really big, but it had everything he needed. A big wooden table was covered in papers and I noticed cups for coffee or tea, which had Junmyeon obviously left here for weeks or longer. He also had a big desktop computer and next to it laptop was placed. There were shelves next to the walls and on them a bunch of different books and notebooks were stored by alphabet order.

Junmyeon sat on his chair, which looked much more comfortable than the one I was sitting on. 

"So... I hope you know, that what you did was very wrong," he sarted, but I didn't pay him a bit of attention. "What were you thinking when you placed that pool there? And after all filled with blood," 

"It wasn't blood," I said. "Red colour, fake blood!"

"Where did you get that?!"

I didn't answer on his question, and just kept staring at the ground of his office.

"Chanyeol, answer me!"

"It is not hard to make it and it is nothing like that anyway," I protested.

"Nothing like that?!" Junmyeon looked at me with a serious and mad look. "The boy is now at the hospital! You can't play with humans life like that. Prank or not, I don't care! Real blood or fake one, I don't give a ! You did a wrong step and you will get punishment for this!"

I raised my look, because of his last words. "Me? A punishment? You are joking right?" I asked with disgust.

"I'm serious Chanyeol. You deserve it and after that I expect you to be more of an adult. You are a major! That means that you have some responsibilities and you are here to learn students how to be like you! You can't just prank anyone while having trainings!" Junmyeon told me.

"I am responsible," I complained.

"Are you sure?" Junmyeon said with calm voice. "Responsible? You clearly aren't and you also don't have experiences. I know that you are still young, but I expected more from you!"

"You wouldnt-" I clenched my fists again to keep the anger inside me. 

"Oh, I would," Junmyeon said and it was finally too much for me to handle.

I stood up ready to punch Junmyeon, but then I stopped myself. I made a few deep breaths to calm down, but I felt anger rising inside me again. "Listen, Junmyeon," I said. "Or should I call you general Kim right now? Anyway, That little idiot is just a big coward, who likes to destroy all the fun in my life! He should be getting stronger and improve himself, but no! Just look at him! He broke after a second! Why? Because of red colour on his tiny hands!" I was almost shauting at Junmyeon. My hands were widely opened and my eyes and voice filled with anger.

"Don't you dare speak with me like that. Right now I'm general for you, Park! Behave!" Junmyeon was loosing his temper over me.

"Aishhh, I don't really care!" I sat on the chair again, tired of everything.

"You wont be allowed to train alone for 2 months!" Junmyeon said and I looked at him surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter